The Substitute Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes.... Yeeeesss... I love it! I love it so much..." I moaned while stroking their cocks, "I love your thick, big black cocks so much!" I whimpered as I stroked their cocks while riding Marvin.

Winston and Duane also moved in closer to me now, and I leaned in and alternated, sucking their big black cocks eagerly while stroking Jake and Kyle simultaneously.

"Oh fuck... I think we broke her!" Kyle groaned as he watched me handle all five cocks expertly like a pornstar.

"I told you she was always a slut..."Duane chuckled, "Just needed a little bit of 'Motivation' to get her going!"

"I'm cumming... oh god... Her pussy's milking me... Coach... I'm Cummiiiinnngg..." Marvin groaned beneath me as he gripped my hips tightly and exploded deep inside me.

My own orgasm hit me at that moment, and I cried out in pleasure, releasing Jake and Kyle's cocks from my grasp as my whole body shook violently. "Oh, you dirty boy... Oh yes... Yes... Fill me... fill my pussy!!!" I screamed as Marvin filled me up with his cum, my pussy clenching around his cock tightly as I came with him.

Watching me go over the edge one last time was too much for the rest of them. Jake and Kyle groaned as they erupted simultaneously, spraying my face and hair white with their seed. Winston cried out as he came soon after, shooting his load onto my big tits eagerly. Duane also came right after that, aiming his cock at my face as well and blasting me with multiple spurts of hot cum all over my face, blinding my vision completely.

My body trembled as one orgasm after another ripped through me, shaking me to my core as my students showered my body with their cum. "Ohhh goddd... cover me with your cum, boys... Cover me with your cummmm..." I cried out in ecstasy as the four basketball players covered my naked body with their hot, sticky sperm until, finally, they were spent.

"Wow... Coach Avy... You look like such a whore covered with our cum..." Duane laughed as he sat back on the bench and watched me. My whole body was drenched in semen, but I had eyes only for their cocks, and I pulled each one in and cleaned them off with my mouth eagerly.

Jake and Kyle moaned as I licked all over their cocks, cleaning them off of all their cum eagerly while Winston knelt beside me and fed me his cock as I cleaned him off as well.

"Damn coach, you are one hell of a slut..." Duane said as I got off of Marvin and pulled Duane close to lick his cock last. "I wish Miguel could see you like this now..."

I blushed deeply but didn't say anything as I focused on licking him clean. Once he was spotless, I stood up on wobbly legs and looked around at my basketball players. Duane stepped in as I stumbled, and he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.

I wasn't sure what to say, but luckily, Duane took charge. "Clean these mattresses up, guys, and then head on home... We don't want folks to get suspicious now, do we?" he said as he lifted me up in his big muscular arms effortlessly and walked towards the showers, "The coach and I gotta shower..."

Chapter 5 : Post-Game Analysis

I shyly wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me off, resting my head on his shoulders. I hadn't realized how tired I was until I relaxed in his arms. He held me close as he walked towards the locker rooms.

"I... I can walk..." I protested weakly.

He smiled at me, "Relax, Avy... I got you..." he told me as he held me close and carried me to the showers.

When we reached the showers, he put me down and turned the water faucet to warm. Then he gently led me to the streams, holding me by my waist as I stood under it.

The warm water felt good as it washed away all the sweat and cum on my body, "Duane..." I murmured as he began washing me. "I'm sorry... This is so wrong..." I added shyly as he soaped up my body gently, running his hands all over my body.

"Hey, coach... It's pretty hot... We all had fun, right?" he reassured me with a smile before he leaned in and kissed me. Despite myself, I returned the kiss, my arms wrapping around his muscular body instinctively.

He broke our kiss after a minute or so and grinned at me cockily, "Besides, the team has never had so much motivation before... At this rate, we might even win the championship..."

"I-I can't do this again, Duane..." I protested weakly, looking up at him wide-eyed, "This is wrong... It's so wrong... I'm married..." I whimpered as I looked up into his handsome face, "I have a family! Miguel, Manny, Kayla... Oh, what would they think?

"You sure about that, Coach?" he asked me as he ran his soapy hands all over my body, massaging my breasts gently as he spoke. I didn't realize it, but my hand had instinctively wrapped around his thick black cock, and I was stroking him. It was flaccid after cumming so many times, but he was still twice the size of Miguel.

"Yes... No... I mean..." I mumbled as his strong hands roamed all over my curves, my body trembling slightly as he cupped my tits and fondled them. "It's wrong... I-I can't cheat on Miguel... What would Kayla think if she saw me like this with you!"

"And what if one of the boys tells someone? Jake can hardly keep his mouth shut! Everyone will know!!" I whispered, panicking slightly as the realization hit me. I was cheating on Miguel with my students!

"Sshhhh, relax, Avy... your husband will never know about this... Nobody has to find out!" He reassured me as he leaned down and kissed me once more. I whimpered as I returned his kiss, my soapy tits pressing against his muscular chest.

"But the other boys... once we stop this they might---"

He cut me off mid-sentence, "If you are worried about the team spilling the beans, you don't need to... I'll take care of it ", he told me, but I was about to protest again but he continued on, "Trust me, Avy... I got this covered..."

I sighed softly at his words. He seemed to have some magical effect on me because I snuggled closer to him, resting my head against his muscular chest, "I trust you..." I murmured as I hugged him tightly.

We stayed like that for a while, embracing each other under the warm water until, eventually, we got out and got dressed. I stole glances at him shyly as I slipped my panties on and buttoned up my shirt. He caught me staring at him several times and chuckled as he approached me and helped me zip up my skirt.

"So, coach... since the boys no longer have any incentive to practice hard for the playoffs, do you think we've got any real chance of winning the championship?" He asked me playfully as he zipped up my skirt slowly.

I knew what he meant, but I didn't want to admit it, "Well, wouldn't winning the championship be enough Motivation for the team?" I asked as I finished buttoning up my blouse and turned around to face him.

"I doubt any trophy can hold a candle next to a chance to fuck the sexiest coach in the league..." he said with an innocent look on his face, "I guess we'll have to be happy with just reaching the playoffs!" He added with a shrug.

'He's right... We've come so far. Even beat the two best teams in the league... We've got a great shot this time!' I thought to myself as I remembered all the hard work I put into training my players this past season. I could be the first female coach in the league history to win a championship. But at what cost?

I couldn't believe I was actually considering this again. "Maybe... Maybe we can arrange something..." I mumbled, my cheeks burning bright crimson as I spoke, "B-But I can't keep cheating on my husband! We can't do this every game!"

"How about another deal, then, Coach?" he cut me off mid-sentence, his hands sliding up and lifting my chin to make me look up at him. "You let the team fuck this sexy MILF pussy once more... IF we win the championship..." he proposed.

"One last time?" I repeated his proposal, looking up at him nervously.

There was silence as I considered his offer. I didn't need to accept this time; I'd already proven that I was an excellent coach to everyone. I could just say no, and Miguel would hire Coach Reed tomorrow, and my life could return to normal. But the thought of being the first female coach in league history to win was enticing.

He pulled me in close, pressing my soft tits against his muscular chest as he waited. He lifted my chin once more, leaning down until our lips were inches apart, "So, coach? Deal or no deal?"

I bit my lower lips hesitantly as I stared up at his handsome face, my resolve wavering as he held me close. "Deal..." I answered as I leaned up and kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck and sealing my fate with a passionate kiss.

***

You can check out Isis's story in my other Slut MILF series

1...5678910