The Substitute Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Ms. A, you're looking hot!" Winston complimented me as he stared at me lustfully.

I blushed as they stared at me. They continued eyeing my tits until Kyle spoke up, "Now the skirt..."

I looked up at him, embarrassed; I was hoping they would have stopped at my top. I nodded slowly as I reached for the zipper of my skirt with my shaking fingertips and slid it down, revealing my long, sexy thighs. With my other hand, I reached for the waistband and pulled it forward over my hips. As the skirt slipped down to my ankles, I stepped out of it and stood before the guys in my heels, stockings and lingerie alone. My heart was beating so loud that I was sure the guys could hear it, too.

"There...are you happy...Let's get in the shower and get this over with." I whispered quietly as I tried to hide my body from their stares. The guys looked at each other and grinned mischievously. I could see their cocks tenting the fabric of their underwear as they stared at me, admiring my body. My face flushed in embarrassment as I felt my nipples stiffen under their stares, poking into the thin lace of my bra.

I couldn't handle their stares for much longer, so I decided to take the initiative and turned and walked quickly towards the showers. I stepped into the large community shower and turned around, only to see the boys stripping naked behind me. My eyes widened in alarm, "What are you doing?!?" I exclaimed in a loud whisper.

"We're going to shower with you... what else do you think we'd be doing?" Duane asked with a smirk as he took off his boxers, revealing his massive black cock. My eyes widened in surprise when I saw just how big he was. He had to be more than twice the size of my husband, Miguel.

Duane grinned as he saw my expression and looked at the rest of his teammates, "I told you she's never seen a black cock before..." he laughed.

The other guys laughed along with him as I blushed in embarrassment, my face turning beetroot red. Winston stepped out of his boxers as well, and my jaw dropped. Winston was even bigger than Duane; he had to be at least 12 inches long! How was that even possible...!? He was a boy... a high school student!

Meanwhile, Jake, Kyle and Marvin stepped out of their boxers, their black cocks standing erect in front of them. Even the smallest of them, Marvin, was bigger than Miguel by several inches. I stood there stunned, speechless, my heart racing as I stared at their erections.

"I'm guessing Principal Miguel isn't packing this big?" Duane asked with a smirk as his hand grabbed his cock, giving it a few slow strokes as I stared at him in shock.

"Uh, um, no, he isn't..." I mumbled unconsciously, my face turning beet red as I stared at the monster cocks in front of me. 'Oh shit', I suddenly realized what I had just said; my face turned crimson as I blushed furiously, "I-I didn't mean it like that...I-I..." I stammered, trying to cover my mistake.

Duane chuckled, "This is the first time you've seen black cock, Coach... am I right?" he asked me teasingly, his hand stroking his thick shaft as he stared at me hungrily.

I swallowed nervously, my face bright red as I looked around the shower nervously, unable to believe that I was standing in the shower with five black men, all of them rock hard and ready for me. I nodded my head slowly, unable to look away from Duane's cock, "Y-yes... it is...I-I've only ever been with Miguel..." I admitted, my eyes darting away shyly.

He smirked at me, his eyes wandering over my body as he looked me up and down, "Well, you can see that what they say about black guys is pretty much true..." he told me cockily, gesturing to his team.

I gasped as I looked around me; while we had been talking, each of the guys had walked over to me, surrounding me from all sides; they were stroking their cocks as they stared at me lustfully, not even bothering to hide their desire for me. "Oh god..." I gasped, my face bright red as I stared at their cocks; they were all so big! And each of them was stroking themselves, getting harder before my eyes.

"W-what are you guys doing... s-stop this...!" I whispered in a low voice, unable to tear my eyes away from their cocks.

"Stop what, Coach?" Kyle asked me teasingly, moving closer to me until he was only a few feet away.

"This, you know, touching yourselves while staring at your science teacher like this... it-it's not appropriate..." I whispered, my voice shaking as I tried to control my nervousness.

"You've got a smoking body, Coach... it's not our fault you look so fucking hot..." Marvin told me as he stroked his cock, the tip glistening with precum.

I looked at Marvin in shock, "Marvin... t-that's not nice to say..." I stammered; I couldn't believe the language he was using.

"It's true though, coach... you look fucking hot..." Jake chimed in, "You are stacked like a porn star... look at those juicy tits!" he told me appreciatively, staring at my tits lustfully.

"Jake!" I exclaimed in shock, looking at him with a disapproving look on my face, "I'm not a porn star..." I protested, embarrassed at their comments.

"Well, coach, you are definitely dressed like one today..." Winston told me with a smile as he eyed my lingerie, "Matching black lingerie? I think you were expecting something like this, coach..." he told me with a grin.

My face turned crimson as I looked at Winston in shock, "Of course not! I wore this for Miguel... not for you guys!" I lied in a low voice, looking around nervously.

Duane smirked at me, "Well, Principal Martinez is not here now, coach... so why not give us a little show..." he told me bluntly as even he began stroking his cock, "It will help us take care of our boners faster." he reminded me teasingly.

"I'm not doing anything else; we had a deal. Let's just get in the shower and end this." I told them in a firm voice, trying to sound angry.

Duane chuckled, "I don't think you'd want us to walk out of the showers with our cocks hard like this, Coach..." he told me suggestively, stroking himself faster as he stared at my tits lustfully, "What if someone sees us walking out with the Coach with our cocks like this?"

I swallowed nervously; he was right. What if someone saw us? It would be scandalous! But he was asking way too much, "Duane... c-come on... that's not fair..." I told him nervously, looking at the other guys, "Guys... come on, just stop this, OK." I pleaded with them.

Duane smirked at me, his eyes never leaving my tits, "What's not fair, coach? We made playoffs for you... we deserve a reward." he told me cheekily, taking a step towards me so that his thick cock was inches away from me, all the while stroking it faster and faster as precum leaked out and coated his fingers and thick shaft.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I watched him stroke his cock, "W-we had a deal..." I mumbled, my eyes glued to his cock, mesmerized by the size. He just smiled and leaned in to whisper in my ears, "Coach, do you really want us walking out with our cocks like this? Someone might see us..." he reminded me once again as my mind raced furiously, trying to find a solution. Duane was right; I couldn't let them leave like this! What if Miguel found out...!?

"W-what do you want me to do?!" I whispered breathlessly, resigned to my fate as I looked at him, defeated.

He smirked, "Jack us off, coach... help us out, and we'll be done here fast... and no one will find out anything..." he told me suggestively, his hands leaving his cock as I stared at his erection nervously. Duane then reached out and wrapped his hands around my wrist gently and raised my hand to his cock, and placed it on his thick shaft.

My heart leapt to my throat as I felt his hot, throbbing, black meat in my soft, delicate hands. "O-oh god..." I gasped, looking at him in shock as my fingers instinctively curled around his length. Even Duane moaned under his breath as he felt my fingers on his cock.

I couldn't believe I was actually holding Duane's cock! I felt the blood pulsing through his thick black cock as he looked at me with a cocky smile, "Go on, coach... start stroking..." he told me as my hand began trembling nervously.

I slowly moved my hand up and down Duane's cock, sliding my hand up and down his thick, hard shaft as I stroked him. I was too ashamed to look down, and I opted to look at his handsome face as he closed his eyes and groaned at my touch, "That's it, coach... you've got it... mmmm..." he moaned as my hand slid up and down his cock.

"H-how does it feel?" I whispered softly, curious. I had never touched a cock like this before; Miguel was barely 5 inches long and as thin as a pen compared to the massive black cock in front of me.

"Feels amazing, coach... keep stroking..." Duane told me huskily, groaning as I stroked his cock slowly, feeling it throb in my hand. I had lost track of the other guys and was completely focused on his cock when I heard Kyle speak up, "Don't forget about us, Coach..." he told me cheekily.

I gasped and looked up in surprise at Kyle, Marvin, Jake and Winston. They had all moved closer to me, their hands on their cocks as they stroked them slowly, eyeing my tits hungrily. "O-oh god... I-I forgot..." I stuttered, blushing deeply as I looked at all their cocks. Kyle was on my right, Marvin and Winston were behind me, and Jake was on my left.

Duane looked around at his friends and then back at me, "Looks like you have four more cocks to take care of, Coach... go on, help them out..." he told me.

My hand never stopped stroking his cock as I looked at the rest of the guys nervously, "F-fine, but you have to promise me this is the last thing..." I told him in a shaky voice, "N-no more surprises..." I pleaded with him.

Duane smirked at me, "Well, you still need to make out with the MVP coach. But apart from that, no more surprises..."

"W-who is the MVP?" I whispered, continuing to stroke Duane's cock as I looked nervously at the rest of the guys.

"Well, I think this game was a team effort, so that might be tough to say. And we can hardly expect the boys to vote fairly now. Not with the incentive being so good for this game. Can we coach?" Duane laughed, reaching out and cupping my tits for a second appreciatively before I gave him a look, and he took his hand away, "Let's keep it simple; you can get down on your knees and jerk all of us at the same time. And the last guy to cum gets the kiss..."

My jaw fell open in shock, "Duane! That's ridiculous!" I exclaimed in shock. I couldn't believe how cocky he was being.

He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, "Suit yourself, coach..." he told me as he looked around at the rest of the guys, "She's stubborn; maybe we should just call up Principal Martinez to ask who the best player of the season was?" he suggested teasingly as my heart skipped a beat.

"NO!! No, please! Fine... we'll do it your way." I whispered in defeat, my hand squeezing Duane's cock as I looked at him angrily, "But you HAVE to promise me that this is it, OK? Nothing else!"

He smirked at me cockily, "Sure, coach... you only need to kiss the MVP, and then we are done." he replied confidently. I bit my lower lip nervously, looking at him suspiciously. I looked around at the other guys, Kyle, Jake, Marvin and Winston; they all had smirks on their faces as they stroked their cocks, eagerly awaiting my response. My eyes wandered down to their cocks, their thick black shafts hard as rocks, their tips wet with precum as they jerked themselves off. I swallowed nervously; I couldn't believe I was even considering it...

I looked back at him, his smirk growing wider as he raised his eyebrow at me. He knew that he had won, "So Coach... what will it be?" he asked me cockily, his hand sliding up and down his cock teasingly.

I blushed, "Umm... O-Ok..." I whispered, lowering my head as my face turned a deep shade of red. Duane grinned at me victoriously while Kyle went over, got some towels, and placed them on the floor for me. He walked over to me as his teammates formed a circle around me, and Kyle stepped back.

"Get down on your knees, coach..." Duane instructed, grinning at me.

My face burned as I slowly lowered myself on the towels, kneeling in front of my team. Now that I was at eye level with their cocks, they seemed so much bigger than before. Thick, veiny, black poles of meat, all hard and throbbing in front of me.

"Ok, Coach, now reach out and grab our cocks..." Duane told me in a husky voice as he stood over me, towering above me with his big dick pointing straight at my face. I swallowed nervously, my hands shaking slightly as I reached out and wrapped my hands around two of their cocks, Marvin's and Jake's.

Marvin moaned as soon as I touched his cock, "Damn coach, those hands feel so fucking good..." he grunted as he stared down at me.

I blushed and looked down at the floor, avoiding their gaze as I slowly began stroking both their cocks. Jake was breathing heavily as my hand stroked his cock, "Oohhhh yeah, coach, just like that..."

Their cocks felt warm in my hands, hard and strong. I bit my lip nervously as I stroked them faster, moving my hands up and down their cocks slowly. Marvin and Jake moaned as I jerked them off, "Fuck coach...! You have no idea how many times I've jerked off thinking about you..."

My face turned bright red at Marvin's comment, "R-Really?" I asked him, my hands not slowing down as I stroked both their cocks simultaneously.

Marvin grinned as he looked down at me, "C'mon, Coach, you are so fucking hot...every guy in your class would kill to see you like this." he told me shamelessly, his hand reaching down to caress my cheek.

I blushed but didn't pull away, "That's not nice, Marvin... you shouldn't think about your teachers that way..." I admonished him, my hands pumping his and Jake's cock as I looked up at them shyly. The irony of this statement was not lost on me.

Jake groaned as my hands stroked his cock faster, "You can't blame us, coach... look at you... you look fine as fuck..." he told me appreciatively, his eyes travelling over my tits and my curvy body, "I don't think I can last very long if you keep jacking me off like that."

While I was jerking off two of them, the rest of the guys were getting impatient; Winston and Kyle were rubbing the tips of their cocks against my arms, "Coach, hurry up and jerk us off too..." Winston told me urgently, pushing his cock onto my arm as precum dripped from his cock and stained my skin.

I looked at him and blushed, "O-ok...sorry, Winston..." I replied sheepishly as I released Jake and Marvin's cocks and reached out for Kyle and Winston, grasping both their cocks in my hands. Meanwhile, Jake and Marvin went back to stroking their cocks while I concentrated on their friends.

Winston groaned as soon as my fingers grasped his cock, "Yes, coach... your hands feel so soft... Fuck yes!" he exclaimed.

I blushed deeply at Winston's outburst but didn't stop, my hands sliding up and down both their thick black cocks as they moaned, "Coach, that feels so fucking good... Please don't stop!" Kyle begged me, stroking his cock enthusiastically.

Despite myself, I giggled at Kyle's begging, "OK, Kyle, relax... I'm not stopping..." I told him with a small smile as I jerked him off. Both Winston and Kyle had already started leaking precum all over my hands, leaving sticky trails of gooey liquid all over my fingers as I pumped their cocks.

The smell of their precum was intoxicating, and I felt my pussy getting moist between my legs. 'What am I doing?!' I thought to myself, shocked at my own actions. But there was no stopping now; I needed to finish this!

Meanwhile, Duane was still standing in front of me, his big cock waiting for me to jerk him off. I caught his eye, and he smirked at me arrogantly, "Come on, coach, don't tell me you've forgotten about me?" he asked me teasingly as his hand rubbed the underside of his cock, smearing precum all over his cockhead.

I blushed and shook my head, "No, Duane... I was just...umm... getting everyone else first..." I replied as I let go of Kyle and Winston. My hands trembled nervously as I reached out for his cock, my fingertips brushing against his shaft lightly. He was so big and thick I needed both my hands to properly take care of this beautiful cock.

Duane groaned as I wrapped my hands around his thick meat and started stroking it gently. His cock twitched in my hands as I caressed his cock, sliding my fingers along his hard length. He moaned, "Ah coach... Yes, that's it... stroke my big black cock..." he muttered under his breath as I jerked him off.

I blushed as I gazed at his cock, admiring his size. his cock was so much thicker than Miguel's, my husband's cock; my fingers strained to wrap around his girth. But his reaction made me more confident about my skills, and my hands sped up involuntarily, "Is it good, Duane?" I asked him shyly, looking up at him with a small smile.

Duane nodded and grinned at me, "Fuck yes, coach... this is the best hand job I've ever had..."

I continued to stroke his cock, my hand sliding up and down his impressive length as he moaned, "Oh fuck baby, your hands feel amazing..." he told me in a husky voice as he closed his eyes. I blushed as I listened to Duane's moans; no one but Miguel called me 'baby', my hand sliding up and down his slick shaft as precum oozed out of his cockhead.

After a minute or so of stroking him, I turned to the others and reached out for their cocks again. I grabbed onto their cocks and resumed jerking them off, alternating between them as I switched between stroking Duane and them. Within minutes, all five of them were panting heavily as I pumped their cocks vigorously, "Fuuck Coach... I'm going to cum soon... Don't stop, coach..." Winston told me breathlessly as I jerked him and Jake off.

I blushed as I heard him, "Cum Winston... cum for me..." I whispered, looking up at him shyly as my hands glided up and down their shafts rapidly. Both their cocks were leaking pre-cum, coating my palms and fingers.

Jake moaned when he heard me talking to Winston, "Coach Avy, me too! I'm almost there!" he grunted as I jerked him off. I blushed at Jake's comment, my hands not slowing down as I focused on making him cum, "Come on, Jake, cum for me!" I told him seductively, biting my lower lip shyly as I looked up at him.

Jake gasped when he heard me talking to him, "Coach Avy! Oh fuck!!" he exclaimed as his cock twitched in my hand. "Here it comes! Ah fuck!!! I'm cumming..." he cried out as his cock erupted in my hands, shooting powerful jets of cum that splattered all over my tits, and some even landed on my face. I gasped in surprise as Jake came all over me, but I didn't stop jerking him off, "Oh Coach Avy, thank you... Thank you..." he muttered breathlessly as I milked him dry.

As Jake came all over me, I noticed Winston grunting next to me, "Oh Coach Avy, I'm cumming... I'm going to cum on you..." he exclaimed as his cock twitched in my hand and shot multiple thick ropes of cum that sprayed all over my face, covering my cheeks, lips and forehead with his gooey seed. I couldn't help moaning as Winston came all over me, "Mmm Winston... that's it... cum for me..." I told him as I looked up at him shyly, licking my lips and tasting some of his cum.

"Oh fuck! She swallows!" Marvin exclaimed excitedly as he watched me licking Winston's cum off my lips, and this was enough to set him and Kyle off. "I'm going to cum all over those big tits, coach..." Marvin grunted as he aimed his cock at my cleavage and exploded, gushing thick streams of cum that spilt all over my tits.

Kyle followed soon after Marvin, aiming his cock at my face and came powerfully, "Coach, here I cum... Take it... Mmmm, take it all!" he grunted as he covered my face with his thick load.

"Mmmm, yes... cum all over me, boys..." I told them breathlessly as I jerked them off, switching hands and making sure I milked all four of them dry. The shower room was filled with the sounds of their loud moans and my heavy breathing as I stroked them all in unison, milking them for all they had.

1...45678...10