The Substitute Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lift the paddle and bring it down with about ¾ of my strength, landing it with a crisp crack on her cheek that earns me a nice yelped "OW!" As I lift the paddle, I can see that her cheeks are only mildly pink from it, as I'd hoped they would be. I love having a middle-aged person over my knees, so I don't see any need to rush a good spanking. It's not my bottom that's going to sting!

I keep giving her strokes with the paddle, all just as hard as the first. With each one she stiffens a little sharper, faster and harder, as she yelps out, then cries out her pained "OW!s"

Around the tenth stroke she finally starts crying nicely, her bottom now lightly reddened up. I give her a couple more until her bottom is fire engine red and Carole is crying hard as she lies over my knees.

I put her off my lap and onto her knees. As she kneels and tries to pull herself together I stand and then have her do the same. I take that paint marker and write "I diddled my pussy" across her chest in two lines just above her boobs.

"Sit," I say it firmly, and point at the hard chair I've vacated. Carole looks at it with horror, then sits, hesitating just before her stinging bottom touches the seat. She cries out a pained "OH-OW!" as she sits, then starts sobbing harder again. She crosses her legs and folds her hands in her lap as she knows she's expected to sit. She sobs, trying to dry her tears up before her noisy bawling gets her in more trouble.

I relax on her sofa for a few minutes waiting for Riley to get home.

She arrives right on schedule, coming in through the front door and freezing as she catches sight of Carole sitting there naked and mute. After a moment, during which I'm sure she's read Carole's chest and assumed that Colette is here, Riley shuts the door. I step into her sight and watch as she does a double-take at the unexpected sight of someone unfamiliar. I imagine that she dismisses me as the one punishing Carole, seeing that I'm no older than she is, and wonders who I am and why I'm here.

"Hello, you must be Riley. I am Miss Rodgers. I am filling in for Mrs. Cartwright now. That naughty bitch diddled her pussy without permission, and Mrs. Cartwright didn't have time to come teach her that she wants to please - not disappoint - her mistress, so she asked me to."

I smile at her, seeing that she looks a little bookish, but that doesn't mean she is. "She's also told me a lot about you. Come with me." I point her to the far end of the living room. Even here she'll have a full view of Carole sitting there. "First thing. Carole is in time out now." I tell her what that means. Riley tells me she understands and will "pretend she's not here."

"Second, I want to ask you very directly, and this is a yes/no only question. Mrs. Cartwright has mentioned that you have some interests as well. I'm sure you understand that a sub does not get things like privacy, modesty or choice. A sub does whatever her owner wishes her to do, whether the sub loves it, or it hurts, or whatever. A mistress utterly owns her sub and her subs' body. She may do whatever she fancies with her sub and her subs' body. There are no 'limits,' such as do this or that. And the sub does not have the option to stop until her mistress chooses to dismiss her. This can be difficult. Things can be humiliating. Things can be uncomfortable. Things can hurt, sometimes pretty badly, like the paddling Carole just had. You only have a promise that you will not be injured, and you will not be 'outed.' your secret doesn't leave this house. Now, do you wish to audition to serve?"

"YES!... Miss Rodgers?" Riley says a very emphatic yes, followed by an equally unsure "Miss Rodgers." She's picked up that formal politeness is expected, but unsure of exact formal manners. Typical young girl, I think. Manners are so overlooked these days.

"The first things first. I will see just what you have to offer for my entertainment. You will stand and undress." I don't wait for her to do anything. I know that she doesn't know what I expect. I switch to a firm voice, more business-like than anything, and keep my instructions to her concise as I talk her through it. First how I want her standing. Then how I want her to start at the very top of her head, work down, and take off the highest thing on her body, fold it neatly, and make a pile on the coffee table beside her. "It looks like that's your glasses unless there's something I don't see in your hair." Then it's her blouse. Then her bra. I don't leave her to think, I tell her each item to take off, and for this first time, I tell her why it's next. I'm hoping she learns the command to undress because I'm not going to teach it to her again. Mostly she needs to understand that everything counts equally. Thus her panties, which are up to the bottoms of her hip bones, come off before her watch, bracelets, and a ring because as she stands, her hands are lower than her hips. I know this isn't the way most would undress. Almost anyone would save her bra and panties for last. That's the whole reason why I make her do it this way. It's not the way she would. And it leaves me a nice view of her ample breasts as she works.

I can it in the way she moves, not so much on her face. It's not that she's so uncomfortable undressing in front of me, it's that she's so unused to undressing in front of anyone. And uneasy that she knows she's undressing for me to judge her body with a critical eye. That's never easy for a woman. Even more unnerving for her, she has something riding on my appraisal of her nude body. And zero time to try and pretty herself up before showing herself. I know she has to be nervous and uneasy. I intend to make sure she fully feels all of that, along with some serious embarrassment.

Once she's fully naked and standing with her hands at the small of her back, I take a couple of minutes to very closely look over her body. She's actually rather pretty. Maybe a few inches taller than I am, definitely a few pounds heavier but everyone is. She's nicely lean, with ample breasts. I start with those, cupping one in my hand and feeling only the slightest flinch from her as she's touched. Her breasts are firm and pert, as young one should be. And topped with nipples almost identical to Carole's in size, shape, and color. A light squeeze lets me feel that they're full and firm to the touch as well as the eye.

She has short, dark brown hair that hangs free above her shoulders, green eyes, and a wide mouth framed with thin lips the same light hue as her nipples. Thin legs and arms. A thin body with a taunt and flat stomach. Beneath that she has a full dense bush of black hair, trimmed into a neat triangle except at the bottom where it runs between her thighs and covers a nice puffy pussy mound with full flat lips leaving a slit that's little more than a moist line.

As I move behind her I can see that her cheeks are as firm as her breasts and gently rounded. I caress one of them with a hand, my touch very light, then give it a little squeeze before stepping back around to her front. I look her in the eyes as I slip my hand between her thighs, running it over her fury lips and pressing softly on her mound, just to feel that's it's as long and puffy as it looks to be.

She flinches from all of my touches. I step back, pick up her glasses and hand them to her. She thanks me for them as she puts them on. Then, still looking her in her eyes, I ask "why are you flinching, slut? Don't you like my touch?"

"It's not that, Miss Rodgers... Your touch is very nice. I... just... it so new to me!"

"Are you a virgin, Riley?"

"Yes, Miss Rodgers."

"How far have you gone before?"

"I've... let a guy touch my boobs, Ma'am... and my bottom, but with my panties on. That's it's, Miss Rodgers. Unless you count kissing and hugging and stuff."

"So no oral or anal either then?"

"No, Ma'am!" Riley insists.

"Have you ever even seen a penis?"

"Uh... not really..." her voice drops to barely above a whisper. "I caught a couple of really quick glances of Mike's... when Mrs. Cartwright was here... but I never got a decent look at it, Ma'am."

"What size are those boobs, Riley?"

"Uh.. 34-C, Ma'am?" as if she's unsure if the answer is her bra size. Which it is. What other size do boob have?

"Do you think a good wife would be diddling her little pussy instead of obeying her mistress and saving that skank pit for her husband's pleasure?"

"Uh... No, Ma'am?" as if unsure of the answer. Which she likely is having zero experience with men. Which reminds me of my slave, Sophie, who is still a virgin, and will be remaining so. I know Sophie is attracted to men, so that will remind her that it's my pussy between her legs. Although I am planning to allow Sophie to see me hook-up. Maybe even participate, just not get that cock. That's all mine.

"I guess that bottom will do." I say as if reaching a difficult decision. "come along, let's get you dressed properly, slut. Show me to your bedroom."

"Yes, Miss Rodgers." now back into the realm of things she knows, she quickly leads me to her bedroom, forgetting very briefly that's she even naked.

As soon as she opens the door and we step in I have her stand facing a wall where she can't see anything. Especially what I'm doing. I root through her dresser, going all through her underwear, all of which is inexpensive as I'd expect from a student until I find a very cute medium green set that's lacy and skimpy. I set that out and head for her closet. I find a modest, but serviceable wardrobe that's about half of what BFF Ellie, whom we call Ellie the hippie, would wear, and half more mundane typical school attire. I don't find any date attire, but that's not what I'm looking for. I end up selecting a nice floral-print sundress. She only has one pair of heels, and those are too high, but they are open-toed and can be worn without stockings so I pick those out as well.

Now that I have her clothes chosen, I hand her the pile and tell her to head for the bathroom. There I make her wash her make-up off, so I can see her "real face." Then I have her carry the clothes back to the living room and set them on the coffee table. While she's there, I send her to toss her previous outfit in the laundry hamper. Then I teach her how to kneel, with her knees as wide apart as they'll go, her feet spread the same, sitting back on her heels, hands behind her back. Her back is up straight, and she's looking up to me as I stand in front of her.

Once she's got that down, I let her see me pull on a pair of gloves. Then I have her show me her pussy, taunting her that "we'll just see how desperately needy that neglected little thing is." She does as I tell her, bending over flat and spreading her lips all the way wide so I can see every bit of her inner pink folds. I don't see anything I didn't already know I would. A nicely wet pussy, a narrow tunnel with wet, meaty walls, and a hard clit poking up. I gently ease a finger into her pussy, hearing a crisp gasp of surprise from her as I do. But I can feel her heat and the slipperiness of her honey as I tease my finger along her soft walls.

Then I have her show me her butt, the one little part of her that I've yet to see, and the last part she thought she'd be overtly showing anyone. I watch as she spreads her cheeks wide for me, showing me a tiny little ring of purplish wrinkles that looks like a tight black hole to me. I have no doubt very little has ever entered her there, maybe nothing. I grease the tip of a gloved winger with a decent layer of slick jelly and touch it against her tight ring. She flinches hard, but when I don't enter her, just press lightly, she steadies herself quickly. I tell her then I will "see" her bottom, too. She is to relax herself and allow me to fully explore her insides. I tell her how to force her bottom to relax. Then I tell her to do it as I slowly start pressing a little firmer against her muscle. She obeys and her asshole starts to loosen up, her muscle turning to rubber. My finger slips in and she quickly clenches her bottom tightly around my finger. As she squeals a muted "OO!" I pull my finger back out, swat her cheek with my hands and scold her "bad girl! I said you will stay relaxed for me. We'll just try again." we do, and I get a little more into her bottom before the weirdness of it makes her reflexively clench tight. It takes her four tries, each with a slightly harder spank to her bottom, before she manages to stay loose as my finger slips all the way into her bottom, feels around along the backside of her pussy walls, and slides back out.

I tell her to kneel again and let her watch me pull the gloves off. I ask her if it "was so horrible" to have her butt touched.

"No, Ma'am... it wasn't bad at all." Riley admits. The tiny little purrs she let go as I teased the back of her pussy walls kind of prevents her from lying and telling me she hated it. I already can see it on her face. She hated the idea of allowing me up her butt. She hated feeling me up her butt. She hated it that it felt good, whatever I was doing up her butt, too. I guess she just wanted it to be awful for her and hates that it wasn't.

"I don't think it's fair to Mike that Carole is in time out," I tell Riley. "He didn't play with himself like a naughty teenager! Since Carole is in time out, you will 'fill in' and do a few little things so Mike doesn't have to suffer while Carole's out-of-this-life. I'll teach you a few things a woman should know. You'll start by making his supper. That way he won't have to starve just because his wife had to diddle her skank pit."

I have her stand and teach her how she'll dress for me. I hold out the shoes and have her ask me for permission to put them on before taking them and putting them on. Her panties are next, and I watch her blush as she asks demurely to be allowed to her panties on. It doesn't take her long to get the rest, a bra and her dress, on.

I keep my eye on the time. I root through their cabinets and fridge, finding something to make for a meal. A meal with fresh items. A meal that's healthy. Something I'll eat. I ask Riley if she knows how to cook, and she says no, she's a microwave kind of girl. I tell her the menu I've come up with, and she pales as she realizes she hasn't a clue how to make it. Then I start directing her. As always, my directions are concise and specific enough that a chimp could follow them.

She starts prepping and then cooking the meal. I keep an eye on the time, another on Carole as I know she's getting stiff and sore from sitting still so long, and two more on Riley talking her through the meal. I can cook like gourmet, so this is nothing for me to make.

A few minutes before Mike is expected home, I have Riley get, and give me, he most prized possession: her phone. I get her PIN for it as well. I send Mike a text from Riley's phone: Carole has been very naughty. Mrs. Cartwright sent Miss Rodgers to teach her to be a good girl. She is in time out now. You may not speak to her, give her anything, or even touch her. While Carole is in time out, Miss Rodgers told me to "fill-in" for her. I promised her I would be very obedient and a good girl. Hurry home! And I send it. I keep her phone, giving Riley no clue whom she just texted what to.

I wait until I hear Mike pulling up. By now all of the supper is in the oven, which I have her using as a warmer. I whisper instructions to her. I see her eyes get very wide as I tell her what she's about to do. Very anxiously, and even more nervously, Riley nods her head tentatively as she says "Yes, Ma'am." very softly.

As soon as the door opens and Mike steps in, Riley sprints up and block him just as soon as he gets the door shut behind himself. "Hiya, Honey!" She greets him. She wraps her arms around him and kisses him on his lips, as long and as hotly as she possibly can. I watch. At first, Mike is taken aback, but very quickly he melts into Riley's passionate kiss and kisses her back just as sweetly.

When Riley finally breaks the kiss, she leaves her arms around him and very softly, her voice laced with honey, tells him "This is Miss Rodgers. She's supervising us while Carole is in time out. She told me that while Carole is in time out, Carole doesn't exist. She's just nowhere. But since you were good, it's not fair for you to suffer just because she had to diddle her pussy! Miss Rodgers is allowing me to stand in for her, and she's going have me show Carole how to be a very good wife for you.

"Welcome home, Honey Bear." It's the same nickname Carole calls him by. She gives him another kiss. I glance over and see that Carole is watching, probably didn't hear what Riley said to him, but still doesn't look too happy about it.

"You must be so tired!" Riley says after breaking that kiss. "You must have worked so hard for us today. I have a really nice supper ready for you. But first, I have a warm welcome home for you, Honey."

Riley doesn't hesitate to drop to her knees. She reaches quickly for his zipper, slips her fingers and frees his cock from his pants. Mike gets wide-eyed and glares at her. He sees me just staring and grinning at them. I see him shocked to the core. And then suddenly more so as Riley takes his cock into her mouth, and puts her hands behind her.

"Good girl, Riley." I tell her. "now suck lightly, just like you're trying to suck soda through a straw." I tell her to move leisurely, there's no reason to rush him. To keep her jaw wide and make sure her teeth don't touch him. I get her head moving with long, causal strokes, having her take as much of his cock as she can before she cokes. He has a decent, maybe 5 ½ inch length, and she gets about 2/3 of it into her mouth, gagging a little before it's against the top of her throat. I'll teach her to handle that later. For now, I wanted to surprise them both with this, so I'm teaching her a little as she goes.

In a few seconds, Mike has backed up and leans against the door. He purrs sensual light groans as Riley sucks his cock. I keep her going steadily, never letting her break her rhythm or use her hands for anything. It only takes a couple of minutes until I see him getting close to climax. I tell Riley that when he climaxes in her mouth, she is to keep going until his cock stops twitching in her mouth. Then lick him clean as she slowly releases his shaft. Then swallow his cream.

As soon as I've finished telling Riley what she's going to do, Mike asks "Miss Rodgers, Ma'am, may I please have permission to climax now, if it's not a bother for you, Ma'am." I know Colette taught him that line. It's so her.

I give Riley a little pat on her bottom, ignoring Mike, and remind her that she promised on her bottom to behave. Then I tell Mike to go ahead and climax. He does. Riley's eyes about pop out of her head as, with his first sharp twitch, his cock spurts his hot cream against the back of her mouth. But she doesn't dare displease me, and she keeps going. About ¾ minute later I watch as his now drained cock slips from her lips. She licks her lips and swallows. Then she tucks his cock back in for him, and again tells him "welcome home Honey."

She takes him by his hand. "come to the table, Honey, and I'll serve you supper." Neither misses the look of disbelief, mixed with shame and a tinge of anger, on Carole's face. But she obediently says nothing.

Once Mike is seated, I have Riley dish up three plates. One for each of us, Mike getting a little extra in his portions. Riley, following my instructions, brings out the drinks, then a small salad. It's what I refer to a garbage salad, prepackaged, but we spiced it up with some cheese, peppers, onions, and tomatoes. Riley politely asks us both what dressing we'd prefer, saying - probably for my benefit - that they have ranch and Italian. This is familiar to her, her part-time job is waiting tables at a college pizza hang out. Once the salads are finished, she brings out the plates I had her fix. Braised pork chops with a peppercorn sauce, steamed broccoli, fettuccine in a cream cheese sauce and a warm roll.