The Substitute Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike takes one bite of the pork chop and says "hey, this is delicious, Riley." I glance over to see Carole silent seething just as much as she's silently shirking from the embarrassment of Riley apparently doing better as her husband's wife. Perfect. This is a punishment! Mike cleans his plate, and Riley serves him seconds. Riley cleans hers as well. I'd told her that she's expected to. Throughout the meal, Riley keeps a good eye on us, making sure we want for nothing. Our glasses never get below half full.

Then she announces that she's made him dessert as well, adding on her own "Miss Rodgers taught me how to make it, and it looks so yummy!" She brings them out, one for each of us, a banana, breaded with graham cracker crumbs and fried, then topped with ice cream and a drizzle of caramel. Mike agrees that it's incredible, and very thoughtful of her to go to such trouble for him. Carole seethes and cringes a little more.

No one offers Carole anything. Everyone obediently pretends she's not sitting there. That she's not naked. That's she not humiliated. That she's not being shown up. That she's not watching a much younger and prettier woman please her husband in her place.

As soon as supper is finished, Riley fusses over Mike. She goes with him to the sofa and gets him comfortable. She offers to bring him a beer. She makes him promise not to get up, but to just call her if he wants anything. Then she goes and clears the table and gets the dishes taken care of.

I watch Riley, but keep a good eye on Carole as well, making sure she remembers that she's to be sitting still, looking forward and not around the room. Where she's at, she can't see the TV. But she can see Mike sitting there with a basketball game on. And she watches as Riley, following my instructions, kneels down to serve him an icy beer. She definitely doesn't miss the pleased look on his face when Riley does.

I haven't said much to Mike about this evening. But over dinner, I did tell him that Riley would be filling in for Carole tonight, and Riley was going to be a good wife for her husband. My way. But I did tell him to "just go along with it. That way I'd only have to give Riley instructions, and she needs a lot of them, but I didn't say that. I did say "that way I won't have to spank you." Although I think he might enjoy that. I didn't say that either.

Riley sits with him on the sofa. She politely tells him that he deserves a good massage, too. Then she unbuttons his shirt and put her hands to his bare shoulders. I give her more of my demanding directions, and only once do I have to lift her dress, pull her panties down, and swat her bottom to remind her exacting obedience isn't optional. She gives him a pretty good massage, while he enjoys his game.

I have to keep a close eye on Carole. I can see that she's uncomfortable from sitting so long. I can see that she absolutely hates having to watch Riley pretend to be Mike's husband. And I can see that it's humiliating her deeply to see Mike happy with Riley.

When it's time for Mike to head for bed, I have Riley go with him. I leave Carole sitting in her chair, obviously tired and even more frustrated. And obviously having sat far longer than she ever thought she would. I figure she first though she's up for supper. Then for bed. I'll bed now she's telling herself that once the others are asleep I'll let her up.

Riley takes him by the hand and walks him to bed, after shutting all the lights

off out here. Which leaves Carole in the dark. But I have her leave the door to Mike's bedroom open. That way, where Carole is sitting, she can see just enough to know what's happening in there without seeing everything.

Riley undresses him sweetly, making sure her hands caress his body sensually as she slides his clothes off. She strips him naked, then sits him on the edge of the bed. She faces him. I stand there and watch to make sure both do as I tell them.

Riley smiles at him and lifts her dress over her head, showing off her nice figure and the cute underwear I've picked for her. With a bigger smile, that's a half erotic and half amateurish attempt, she slips her bra off showing him her nice pert breasts. I can see that her nipples are nicely stiff. The way Mike is glaring at those mounds, I'll bet he can tell too. I know he did not expect her to strip in front of him, even after she blew him earlier. I can see that his cock is already back to full stiffness.

Riley slips her panties down, letting him see that dense bush of hers. Which is different for him, since Carole is shaven. She lifts one leg at a time, putting her foot on the bed beside him to take her shoes off. I have her do that because it also gives him a very nice view of her pussy mound, and his eyes don't miss that either.

Now that they're both naked, Riles gives him another long hot kiss, pushing her breasts snug against his chest. A light tap to her bottom gets her to brush them across his chest while she kissing him. When the kiss breaks, she wraps her hand around his hard shaft then climbs forward, "Y lying him back on the bed. She strokes his cock very slowly with the lightest of grip on it. She kisses him again, still stroking his cock.

I tell her to kiss it. She does, sucking it as she kisses. She gets him comfortable on the bed and lies beside him, his cock in her hand and kisses him again. "Miss Rodgers, Ma'am, may I please do something very sweet for my husband tonight, since you're here to supervise me, Ma'am?" I told her to ask me, and now she does.

"Ride that cock," I tell her and Riley immediately beams as if she'd just won the lottery. She rises up and straddles him. I take hold of her hips, and gently nudge her into position. I take his cock in my hand and guide it into her sopping wet pussy. He lets out a very hot moan as he enters her. I guide her to move her hips, taking her through about a half dozen leisurely strokes that have them both moaning.

Mike moans deep. Riley moans softly, but with a deep breathiness and a hot urgency. I tell Mike to "play with those firm titties." I don't have to tell him twice. His hands are right there kneading her mounds. Until he pinches a nipple lightly and Riley cries out a hot screech. Then he spends a lot of time teasing those nipples.

Riley barely lasts over a minute before she asks me for permission to climax. I tell her "No. wait until you've satisfied your man, slut." It's only a few more seconds before Mike asks.

I tell Riley to "stop being so slutty," and nudge her hips up until his cock pops out of her. Both let out a little cry of frustration. "Don't be silly, you both have to earn an orgasm. You know that!" I tell Riley to "massage" Mike's chest with her breasts, watching as she slowly works them down across his chest. Both obviously like it.

It takes her maybe five minutes to get down to where her boobs are "massaging" his stiff cock. I guide her back up, stopping her briefly to put each of her nipples to his mouth. He happily kisses them. Then she's riding his cock again. Both are quickly moaning again, and this time I see Riley gritting her teeth and shivering as she obviously tries hard not to ask me for her orgasm. When Mike does, I say no and have Riley rise up again. I have her kiss, just light kisses, and little tongue teases, over his cock and balls. All of which is very sweet agony for him.

I let her ride him a third time. Now she's doing it on her own, and getting it right. My way. Leisurely full strokes that have Mike moaning out loudly. When he asks to cum again, I tell him no, I'm still enjoying myself. I have Riley rise up again, and this time turn herself around so that her wet pussy is right over his face. I have her lean forward and kiss her way down his body until she gets to his cock. And I make sure it takes her several minutes to get there. But once there, I tell her to take it in her mouth, and this time to suck it better. A couple of nice swats on her bottom getting her taking it until she chokes hard on it, and eagerly trying to suck his balls out through it, or so it looks anyway. Mike can't stay still for it, his hips squirming hard as she sucks him.

I stop Riley again, much to Mike's frustration. She teases him for a minute, rubbing his entire body with hers, and especially her breasts. I watch his cock lie there and twitch lightly, it's way of begging for some attention.

Then I have Riley slide up beside him, teasing his cock with her fingertips, pressing her body snug against his, and ask "How would like me, Honey Bear? You can have me however you want me... any position... any way... my mouth, my hot little pussy... anywhere you want me. What's your dream tonight, honey, let me be a good wife and make it come true."

I see the hesitation in Mike. I know he's wrestling with a decision about what to ask for. And I bet I can guess what he wants. Colette told me that he wants anal, but Carole refuses to do that for him, or anyone else. She's thought about making her but hasn't since Carole gets so whiny with anything in her bottom, and Mike is very sensitive to her whines.

"You know what I want to see? I think Riley needs her bottom broken in. We'll talk about your climax later. First, you can break her bottom in for me." I can see that Riley didn't expect me to insist on that. She tried to hint around it. I see a little bit of nervousness to her. I ignore that and guide her to roll onto her side, poke her bottom back towards him and lift her top cheeks to make this easy for him.

I guide him to spoon up behind her, aiming his honey slickened shaft right for her asshole, stopping him only when he's putting a firm pressure against her ring, but short of enough to force through. I tell him to just stay like that, Riley is going to do this for him. Let her show him a very good wife. I stroke Riley's cheek and tell her "remember how I taught you to relax your bottom? That's all of you have to do, Riley. Push as hard as you possibly can. Make yourself fully relax, and keep yourself fully relaxed. This won't be bad for you. He'll just slip right in once you loosen up. Do it now, Riley."

I see her take a deep breath. She asks Mike to put his arm around her and hold her, then she relaxes. I can see it happen. Or rather I can see his cock start disappearing between her buns. I hear Riley gasp out a light "OOH!" kind of squeal, but not one of pain. I nudge Mike's hips forward until his cock is as deep inside her as it will go. Riley takes a breath. She takes a couple of more quick ones as she gets used to being so full. Then I tell Mike to give it to her slow and steady. He starts and Riley squeaks a couple of more "OOH!s" but it's only a few good strokes until her squeaky "OOH!s" turn to hot moans that say she's liking it. I take Mike's hand and put it to work caressing her body, her stomach, and her boobs. Which just gets her moaning even hotter. As he backs up on his strokes, I can see the honey now clinging to his balls. Riley is liking this.

It's not even a minute before Mike is asking again to climax. I tell him no, that I don't think Riley's butt is broken in. I make him keep going. He struggles not to climax. Riley moans away, and shivers, and squirms, her hands gripping whatever they can until it's obvious that she too is fighting herself not to climax. I enjoy the show. Neither sees me take a picture of them, his cock clearly where it is. I have a plan for that picture.

When I think neither can last much longer, I tell Mike to climax, but not to stop fucking her butt. He cums immediately. I watch his hip twitch along with his cock as he does. Once he's finished, I allow Riley to climax, which she does with a painfully loud and more impassioned scream, her entire body shuddering hard.

Once Riley has finished, I have Mike slip out of her. Immediately I have Riley thank him for "letting her give him her bottom." Now I hear that dreamy note to her voice. I have her kiss mike and thank him again. The roll him to his stomach and start massaging him from the shoulders. He's asleep in ten minutes so I have Riley stop and cuddle up close next to him.

Then I go back out and see Carole still sitting in her chair, tears rolling down her eyes. She has to know that they both had good orgasms. There was no missing that. Both were too noisy. I just glare at her with my crop in hand, reminding her to stay where I left her. I make myself a cup of coffee since I seem to have volunteered myself for the graveyard shift. Carole will be sitting in her time out chair all night long. Sleeping isn't allowed in time out either. And even though she's had nothing to eat or drink, I'd bet anything she's dying for a bathroom break by now. Time out, my way, is truly hideous.

Carole makes it until about 2:00 before I decide she's starting to nod off. She snaps back to a shocked and horrified alertness the instant she feels my crop land on her nipple, and it's not even ¼ of my strength. She gets the message. She gets three more swats over the night as she thinks about sleeping.

At 5:00 am I gently wake Riley up, telling her what I want her to do. She whispers her "Yes, Ma'am," and eases her way over to Mike. Just as deftly she eases the covers off him without waking him. She takes his entire cock into her mouth and starts sucking it. In a fraction of a second, it's springing to a steely stiffness. Mike wakes much slower than his cock, but just as happily as the very first thing to go through his mind is that his cock is getting sucked. He purrs loudly and sweetly. And in about three minutes he cums in her mouth, Riley swallowing all of it.

I send him to the bathroom, telling him to hurry up and do his thing. I have Riley make "their" bed up, then send her in after Mike. She doesn't get toilet time. She gets to immediately get in the shower with Mike and wash him as tenderly as she possibly can. Especially his cock, which gets a good washing considering where it's been. She dries him as well.

Then I have her pull just her dress over her head, no underwear, and hurry to the kitchen. She makes Mike a very hearty breakfast of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and potatoes, with juice and coffee. And she serves him until he's eaten all that he can. She just gets a regular plate, as I do. Carole gets to sit there and watch as a very happy, very satisfied and nicely cleaned up Mike eats his fill of food that he's praising.

Once everything is done, Mike having about twenty minutes before it's time for him to leave, about ninety minutes until Riley needs to leave, I have the two of them sit on the sofa. Closely, holding hands, like a husband and wife should be.

I tell them that Riley will be his wife until he gets home from work tonight. When he does, Carole can be his wife again. "I'm sure that's not a problem for you, since Riley has been a very good wife for you, hasn't she?" He agrees she's been "perfect."

I tell them that Carole has to learn that her pussy isn't there for her skanky diddling, it's there to please mistress and then Mike. Nothing else. Since she abused it, she's learning an unpleasant lesson. She is going to be paddled now, and it will be a very harsh paddling. She deserves that for thinking like a whore instead of a wife. Then she will put on a little show for our entertainment before Mike heads off for work. After that, I will take her potty, since she shouldn't be trusted around her pussy right now. After which I will be locking her into a chastity belt. She will not even be able to pee with it on. I hand Mike and Riley a key to the lock and tell them that either may allow her chastity belt off, but if they do, they have to keep their eyes on her pussy until it's back on. Not even blinking. To ensure she doesn't touch it. Not even to wipe it, someone will have to wipe it and wash it and whatever else for her. Mrs. Cartwright will remove it when she feels Carole should be trusted not to diddle herself again.

I remind Riley that now that Mrs. Cartwright and I own her body, she is not to hug, kiss, touch, be touch, or have any kind of sex. Not even masturbation, unless she gets permission first. Except, that any evening Mike doesn't get a welcome home blow job from Carole at the door, she is to make sure his cock is completely sucked before he can get into the house. Even if Carole is on her way to do it if she's not right there to greet him like a wife, she is to do it, and once she touches him, she's to do the entire greeting, even if Carole shows up, and then Carole is forbidden to greet him.

I know Carole is listening to all of it. When I take a seat on the edge of the love seat I send Riley to fetch my paddle. Then I can Carole over for her paddling. She comes and obediently lies herself over my knees for it. I give her another just as hard as the first, only this time I spank her until her bottom is a deep crimson red, a slight shade from bruised, and she's bawling like a baby.

I immediately order her up to her feet. Having her face her audience of us three, I have her come over and show each of us her pussy, one by one. It's sloppy wet, her clit standing up desperately. Then I have her face us again and masturbate. It's almost obscene. She screams hot cries, and can't stay still, even with my crop on her breasts to remind her to. I make her suffer like that for five minutes before I allow her to climax, which is just as porn-star-graphic. She ends up shuddering and panting on the floor. I leave her there and have Riley take Mike to the door for a quick goodbye. Which she obediently does with her hand down his pants, lightly holding his cock as she gives him a very hot kiss. And his hands up under her dress caressing her bottom while she does.

I send Riley to clean herself up. I order Carole to her feet and march her into the bathroom, where Riley is just getting in the shower, and have her sit on the toilet. She stays there waiting while Riley showers, then I send her in the shower with cold water and watch her wash up. Except for her pussy, I tell Riley to just reach in and wash that skank pit of her.

I have Riley wait in the living room, with just a towel around her, while Carole dries off.

I get Riley's phone and have her pose with her bottom poked out. I snap a picture of her butt, her asshole visible. Then I snap another of her sitting properly, but naked. I chose clothes for both to wear today, and have them dress. Then I send the picture of Riley's butt to Mike, with the text, "I really want you!" I set the second one to autos-end to him just before lunch, I tell Riley to "write something sweet to her husband to go with it." and Riley hands the phone back to me with her unsent text: Hiya, Honey Bear. I hope you like this body. I pray Miss Rodgers will allow me to have you again. I want you to fuck me again, in every place! This picture is a souvenir. And signs it with a heart and a smiley face.

I allow her to leave for school. Then I tell Carole that she may not call him today. Or go see him. Nothing. She's nothing. He's Riley's husband until he walks through that door. She might consider being a good wife for him tonight, now that "the child, Riley" has shown her how to be. She has permission to suck his cock at the door the instant he arrives home unless she's late and Riley has to step in and be his wife again.

"Oh, and if I were you, I wouldn't drink very much today, at least not until there's someone here to take that belt off of you!"

Then I leave and send Colette a nice long message letting her know what I did with her toys.

At lunch, I have an email forwarded by Colette from Riley. She tells me just how good of an evening she had, and thanks me for teaching her so much. She asks if I might be will to "see her again, and teach her a few more things." She assures me that she'll be a good girl for me, and do whatever I say to.