The Substitute Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening Colette forwards me two more, one from Mike and one from Carole. Mike was very happy with his night. Although he says it was "incredibly difficult for him to earn an orgasm from me, it was just as incredible when I granted it. He asks if Mrs. Cartwright might ask if I am willing to "see them again."

Carole whines about how incredibly difficult her punishment was. How utterly humiliating it was to watch Riley, younger and prettier, be sweeter to Mike and make him smile so happily. To watch Riley be his wife in her place. How painful it was to watch Riley fuck him for her, knowing she was doing it because Carole couldn't and he deserved it, but then to see Riley do it better than she does? And give him what he's always wanted but she's can't bring herself to give him? And to see her do it so happily? She's never been so ashamed of herself and thoroughly degraded in her entire life! She complains that her bottom hurts so much she doubts she'll be sitting tomorrow either. And that enema was so bad! The way I didn't care how badly she needed relief, I just made her serve me and suffer! After two pages of whining, she hints "Mike wanted to know if you would ask Miss Rodgers to come back again... tell her I don't mind if she does... if she's willing to do that for Mike and Riley, she'll be a good girl for me, too."

I laugh, then see Colette's note that it's Carole's version of praise. Let her know what I'm thinking of doing with Riley, and since they're all in the same house, Colette is in.