The Suburban MILF's Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabby hooked an errant strand of her lovely gray hair behind her ear and met Rita's gaze. "Well, you guys know that I had my knee replaced about four months ago, right?"

Five heads nodded around the table.

***

The bells hanging on the back of the door jingled as Gabby walked into her physical therapist's office. A tall, athletic, young black man looked up from a tablet he was writing on. He smiled when he recognized her. "Well, if it isn't my latest success story."

Gabby smiled. "It's been a long time coming, Mitch. And I owe it all to you." The young man waved it away. "Nah, you put in the effort and the sweat. You recovered in record time for your age group."

He came around the counter to escort her into the gym area. "Okay, for your final appointment, let's do thirty minutes on the recumbent bike, and then another thirty on the treadmill." He grinned at her. "I'll even let you pick the speeds. Sound good?"

Gabby nodded. "Good, then I'll rub your legs down like always," he said, patting her gently on the shoulder.

Gabby started out on the sitting bicycle and felt entirely self-conscious. Mitch hadn't seemed to notice but she'd changed her usual style of dress. Instead of yoga shorts with jogging shorts over them, she wore only jogging shorts. Instead of her sports bra and a tank top, she wore just a tight halter top and a plunge bra.

As she pedaled, she was entirely conscious that if someone walked by from the proper angle, quite a view could be had. She shivered with excitement. This was so unlike her. She'd often dressed like this around the house for Owen, who had loved it, but never out of the house. Owen was gone for a year now. It was time to get on with life.

After an hour, she met Mitch in her usual treatment room. Sadly, the room was adjacent to the gym and had no door. When Mitch walked in and approached her face-to-face, she was pleased to see him notice her cleavage. It made him stammer a bit.

"Well, I gotta say, I'm gonna, I um... I'm gonna miss you around here. We always have such nice conversations."

Gabby reached out and stroked down his bare arm. "I'm going to miss you too." With an awkward smile, he motioned for her to get onto the treatment table.

Gabby stripped off her shoes and socks and laid back with her legs together. He fixed a container of warm soapy water and using a cloth, washed her legs gently. After the sweat was washed away, he dried her legs with a soft towel. They chatted about this and that, the traffic, the economy, her kids, the usual subjects.

When he broke out the oil and began massaging, she smiled and sighed. The man was just gorgeous and his hands... oh God, his hands were magic. So many times, she'd had to go home and strip off her yoga shorts that weren't just wet from sweat.

Little by little she spread her legs as he worked. She opened her eyes just a sliver and smiled when she saw that his eyes were not on his work. She spread her legs a little more. By now, her shorts were loose enough in the crotch that her panty-less condition had to have been obvious.

When he finished her left leg and began her right, his back was to the doorway. It was as safe as it was going to get. When his hand was just inches from her pussy, she stopped him.

"Mitch," she whispered. His hands froze and their eyes met. "I don't want this to be our last time together."

He looked a little confused, "But your knee is in great sha...." He trailed off when Gabby took his left hand and pulling her shorts aside, used his fingers to caress her neatly trimmed pussy.

Mitch's eyes grew wide, and his mouth opened. He felt the slickness around her slit. After a couple of strokes, she released his hand, and it continued stroking her on its own.

"I'd like to continue our appointments, Mitch. Privately?" With effort, he tore his eyes from her beautiful pink pussy and their eyes met again. "Is that something you'd be interested in? Perhaps at my place?"

Gabby took a big deep breath and closed her eyes as his hand continued to gently stroke through her inner labia and over her slit. "I can't believe I'm doing this!" she repeated over and over in her mind. She opened her eyes again and Mitch was looking at her face, with a look of complete awe. It had been some time since a man had looked at her that way and a warmth spread through her body. It seemed an age before he whispered. "Jesus Gabby, I've dreamed of this. I can't believe you just said that."

She smiled, "Is that, a yes?" His eyes got wide, and his mouth became an O. "Oh yes. You'd better believe it."

Gabby lifted his hand from her pussy and brought it to her lips and kissed his fingers tenderly. "Tonight? Eight o'clock?"

Mitch finally smiled. "Yes ma'am. I'll be there. Wild horses couldn't keep me away."

***

Gabby smiled when she saw Mitch walking up her front steps. He was dressed casually in a pair of jeans and a button-down shirt. But what he carried easily in one strong hand, surprised her.

She opened the door just as he got to the steps. She stepped back and invited him in. She looked across the street and saw the face of her nosey neighbor peeking from the window at her. Tomorrow the entire block would know about her gentleman caller.

Waggling her fingers at the old busybody, she smiled and closed the door. She turned and looked at her young guest. Sitting at his side was a folding massage table. "I uh, brought my table just in case, umm..."

She looked up at the man, "In case I lost my nerve, or you misconstrued my intent?"

Mitch nodded. "Yeah," he said with a big exhale. Gabby walked up to him and laid both hands on his chest. "That was very thoughtful. But make no mistake. I intend to have you naked in my bed, very shortly." She gave him a cute pout. "That work for you?"

Mitch closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened his eyes, the uncertainty and the surprise were gone. He looked at her seriously. "You bet it does," he said approvingly.

Their first kiss was one they would both remember for the rest of their lives. Six months of attraction and light flirting culminated in one supremely electric kiss that didn't end for an eternity.

When they broke to gasp for air, his hands were looped around her ass and had hoisted her up. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. "I have wanted to do that..." they both said at the same time.

Gabby giggled. "Jinx." She motioned with her head down a hallway leading from the front room. "Bedroom's that way, Tiger."

Mitch carried her into the bedroom and laid her gently on the bed. She moved into the center of the bed but stopped him when he tried to move after her.

"Would you please undress for me? Right there? I want to see your body." She said softly as she rolled over to turn on the lamp on the bedside table.

He smiled and began to remove his clothing. He might have started off uncertain, but his confidence was growing. She caught her breath when his shirt came off. As she had suspected, fitness was a big part of this young man's life. His toned abdominals gave a hint as to the evening she was about to have.

When his pants and shorts came down, and his erection popped free from the elastic band of his boxer briefs, she smiled widely. His cock was beautiful. His gleaming dark skin shone in the low light of the bedside lamp.

He didn't waste any time, crawling slowly up on the bed with her. Eyes wide, Gabby scrambled out of her shorts and blouse and opened her arms wide.

Mitch stopped and sat back on his heels. His eyes drifted down her body. "What are you doing?" she asked. He smiled softly. "I'd like to see your body too." She scoffed. "It's old and worn out." His eyes noted wrinkles and old stretchmarks and her breasts sagged some, but he loved every inch.

He looked up into her eyes and his hand caressed down the outside of her leg, "But still beautiful. Still very, very feminine." he whispered and crawled up over her body. She opened her legs wide and he slid between them. He took her left hand and placed it on his erect cock. "You can believe me or believe this."

Her hand stroked his cock gently. "Posh, young men will get hard in a stiff bree..."

Mitch interrupted her with his mouth. They kissed as his left hand slid up her thigh, over her stomach, to cup her right breast. He squeezed it gently, rolling the edge of his thumb over her nipple and she moaned into his mouth.

He pulled back from her and lowered his mouth to her nipple. He kissed it excitedly and sucked it into his mouth and ran his tongue over it.

"Ohhhh! Oh, Mitch, that feels wonderful. Your mouth is as talented as your hands." Gabby moaned.

He smiled. "You wait 'til I go lower." He moved a bit lower, and she caught his upper body. Their eyes met and she shook her head. "Later. Right now, all I want is your cock in me. Right. Now."

He moved up again, and they kissed passionately. She felt his body lower down over hers and his cock felt like a bar of hot iron as it slid down over her clit, and she felt his cockhead pushing against her slit.

"Yes, baby, do it." she moaned.

Mitch pushed in slowly, so blessedly slowly, she thought. The feeling as she was being stretched for the first time in two years was indescribable. Her legs came around his as she pulled him further inside her.

Mitch opened his eyes to find hers full of tears. "Are you okay?" he whispered. Gabby gasped and smiled, wiping her eyes. "Yes, I'm great! It feels wonderful. Please don't stop." She pulled him into her body. "Nice and easy."

Mitch slid out and then back in feeling her getting more wet as he pushed back in. The look on her face as he did it over and over, made him happy. That look of ecstasy. After a half dozen slow strokes into her, he paused and rolled his hips sharply and their bodies slapped together with a fleshy pop.

"Ahh!" Her eyes opened wide, and she grinned at him. "You devil." Mitch grinned widely when she said, "Do it again."

He stroked easily in and out of her a few times and then rolled his hips again. Pop! Each pop was followed by a little wail. "Oh God, that feels amazing." Mitch could feel her pelvic muscles grip his shaft tightly.

As they progressed, the easy strokes between the hard thrusts got fewer until it was just one. He waited for her to tell him.

"Do it. Fuck me. I'm so close." her eyes met his, imploringly. "Make me cum on that beautiful cock."

He pistoned into her harder, three times and she wailed. She reached up and grasped his face and pulled him down for a kiss. Breathing heavily, nose to nose, she whispered insistently, "Don't stop."

He kissed her jaw and then her left nipple before he settled back on his heels. He pulled her body into his and pushed his cock into her.

"Ready?" he said softly. She smiled and gasped. "Yes!" His first thrust into her brought another. "Yes! And another. "Yes!"

With each thrust he picked up speed and force, each impact bringing an excited sound from her open mouth. Finally, her back arched and her head snapped back, and her hands grabbed the bedspread tightly. She screamed his name.

"Oh Mitch! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm fucking cummm..." it trailed off into a wail as her body locked out, trembling. He held still, fully sheathed inside her.

When she collapsed back onto the coverlet he smiled as their eyes met. He bent down and they kissed wildly. "You have no idea how badly I needed that," she whispered in his ear, before kissing him again.

He began thrusting slowly into her again and she moaned. He kissed her neck. "I'm close," he said. She smiled. "That's good baby, give it to me. I want to feel it inside me." He leaned over and took her nipple in his mouth and began rolling his hips into her, taking the perfect stroke that he knew would make him cum.

She watched his face as his orgasm overtook him and he groaned deeply. His shoulders shook and she felt his cock swell and the powerful bursts of his cum inside her. She hugged him tightly to her and felt him breathing heavily. Gabby stretched languorously as she enjoyed him kissing her neck and she smiled happily.

"That was the best massage ever!" she laughed. He lifted his face and smiled at her. "It sure... was."

***

The following Thursday.

"Oh my God, girls. We did things, wonderful things that I hadn't done since before Owen got sick. It was magical, just magical."

The ladies sat around the table in the Women's Support Center, hanging on to her every word. Molly and Lily's eyes met with a wide smile.

Gabby's eyes rose and met Rita's. "The stamina he has. Even when I was young, I was never with anyone in such shape. He was with me for over two hours." She smiled mischievously at Lily. "I didn't have to feed him or anything.'

She looked at Misty. "It was so simple. I just told a young man I desired that I wanted to fuck." Gabby smiled broadly, "Best of all he wants to see me again! Practically any time I want. I haven't felt this sexy in forever."

Misty held her hands up and stammered, "Well, you know... I uh..." Luckily Rita bailed her out. "I just don't know a young man like that who doesn't know my family, so I could never..."

Molly grinned. "I do." Rita frowned. "Well of course you do. We all met your young Adonis." Molly shook her head, "No, a young man that's totally into you already, that you never took your eyes off for three hours." Everyone at the table looked confused. Molly reached into her purse and pulled out her business card holder and selected one from it. She laid the business card on the table.

Eric Cousineau

Instructor - Self-Defense/Anti-Sexual Assault Tactics for Women

Former Army Ranger

222-234-7890/ecousineau@email.com

There was a collective, "oohhhh," from the women at the table. A few months back this man had taught his anti-sexual assault tactics there at the support center. One student he had taken a definite interest in was Rita. And she him. Of medium height, the red-haired man was around thirty years old, with a body like a coiled spring. After a lot of eye contact and light flirting during the entire class, Rita had gushed for days about his muscled and tattooed arms and shoulders.

"Well, I doubt he remembers me, I can't just cold call him and see if he'd like to hook up," Rita exclaimed, trying to dismiss the idea. The knowing smile never left Molly's face.

"You won't have to. After the success of the last session, the support center has asked him to come back quarterly. The next class is this coming Tuesday."

Rita still thought she had an out. "Well, it's a shame I have to work." Three women blurted at the same time, shouting some variation of, "Take the fucking day off!"

Rita shrugged abashedly. "I umm... I... okay." She said finally with a sly smile. Everyone smiled but Misty who seemed to be off in her own little world.

***

As the ladies left for the evening Misty pulled Elena aside in the foyer. "You girls are all so confident and that's my whole problem. Soon I'll be the only one in the group still orgasming by herself."

Elena smiled and stroked her hand down Misty's pale arm. "Sweetie, you just got to get your mojo back. You chose an idiota who was too dumb to see how wonderful you are, and now you're letting him decide your self-worth. You are way too smart and beautiful for that. Tell you what. Your ex has your son this weekend, yes?"

Misty looked into Elena's eyes and melted a bit inside. The way she said beautiful with her accent made it sound like beauty-full and she loved it. The Latina was just gorgeous and if the truth were to be told, it wasn't just men she was thinking of when she was orgasming by herself. "Yes," Misty answered softly.

"Good. Then you come to my house on Saturday night. Seven o'clock. We'll sit down with a few drinks and have some girl talk. Sound good?" Elena purred.

Misty blushed just a bit, "That sounds nice." Elena leaned in and hugged her and instantly Misty felt warm all over. "Wear something pretty," Elena said.

***

Fortuitously, Molly and Lily had parked next to one another. When they were both between their vehicles Molly turned and spoke. "I'm glad you joined the group. I can see that the other girls already look up to you. You've got strength and that's what we all need to get square with the world again."

Lily opened her door and tossed her purse across onto the passenger seat. She turned and smiled at Molly. "Thank you! They really are a great group of ladies. I think even Misty will find her footing before too long."

Molly gave her a strange look and then changed the subject. "It occurs to me that you have seen my lover naked. But I haven't seen yours." Lily's jaw dropped. "Well, I don't have a photo of him naked to show you."

Molly smiled mischievously, "Well, how about we do a double date, and maybe I'll get my chance?" Lily stammered, "Well, we really umm... don't really date per se, we just..." Lily's eyes got wide when she saw Molly nod.

"Are you suggesting we...?" Molly continued to nod. At the speed of light, a thousand thoughts whipped through Lily's brain. She had seen Molly's fella. He was exceedingly good-looking. The idea of him and Mitch doing unspeakably wonderful things to her, together? And then to Molly? A shiver rolled through her body and Molly saw.

Lily stepped close to her and spoke softly. "I think I'd like that, but I should tell you, I'm not really into women. In case, you know, that you are." Molly shook her head. "Nope, me neither." Molly cleared her throat. "Soooo... Saturday night? Eight o'clock?"

Lily could hardly put two thoughts together. Her mind was everywhere at once. "Yeah, that should be great," she said finally.

Molly grinned seductively. "I hope so."

***

Lily heard Harrison come into the house. She smiled as she checked her makeup in the mirror. She didn't normally wear much, but tonight was a special occasion and all the stops were to be pulled.

"I'm in the bedroom, hun!" she called out. She heard his footsteps and saw his reflection in the mirror as he looked around the doorway. "That's just where I like you," he said with a grin.

Lily turned and posed, hand on her hip, with a wide smile. Mitch's eyebrows shot up. "Damn, you look smokin' hot." His eyes drank in her body, dressed in a beautiful pink and grey bra and panties.

She smiled at him, admiring him in his dark blue dress shirt and grey slacks. "Back atcha, handsome."

Harrison walked up behind her and set his hands on her hips as she turned back to the mirror. "So, what's the occasion, tonight?"

Lily picked up her earrings and tilted her head to put one on. "Well, you know our usual dates?"

"You mean where you cook me dinner, we have sex, then we have dessert, and then more sex?" he chuckled. "Yeah, I'm pretty familiar."

She turned and took his hands in hers and looked him in the eye. She knew this was something they should have discussed before now, but she just didn't know how to broach the subject. "Hi babe, want to go do some partner swapping, or shall we just do some mini-golf?" she thought with a giggle.

"Well, tonight at Molly's we will not be eating dinner." She watched his eyes get wide as he began to understand. "But everything else is very, very likely."

Harrison's jaw dropped. "You mean with just her, or her and another guy and then you and I?"

"Her and another man. That is... if you're down for it." Mitch was floored. On the list of sexual interests that he'd expected with Lily, this was pretty far down it. He paused. "Wait. Are you down for this?" Mitch said, meeting her eyes.