The Suburban MILF's Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giggling, she smiled widely. "I'll admit to being nervous, but the idea of having two gorgeous men touching me at the same time is a fantasy I've had since I was old enough to have fantasies."

She turned and stepped toward the bed and picked up her dress. It was a lovely pink summer dress with a short skirt and a scoop neckline. "What about you? Two women ever cross your mind?"

Harrison shrugged. "Well of course. I'm a guy." She stepped into her dress and then turned for him to get the zipper. After he did so, she turned to him and smiled. "Yes, quite a guy. If all goes well, both of our fantasies will come true tonight. So, are you in?"

***

Harrison came around the car to help Lily get out. She wore a pair of pink slingback high heels, and her legs looked incredible. She smiled at him and winked. "Remind me to thank your mother for raising such a gentleman."

He laughed to himself, imagining how such a conversation might go. Lily took his arm and they walked to Molly's front door. Much to his surprise, Lily knocked twice and then opened the door and stepped in.

Lily smiled as she entered the home. Across the spacious open living room was the same young man she'd seen weeks earlier, but tonight he was wearing a pair of shorts and a polo shirt. Their eyes met and he smiled slyly at her.

"Lily!" A woman's voice came from her left, she turned to see Molly exiting the kitchen with a tray of snacks. She sat it down and came towards them.

Harrison had asked in the car what Molly looked like. All Lily would say is, "You won't be disappointed."

Harrison had to admit, he certainly wasn't. She was tall with very proportionate curves and beautiful legs. She wore a blue knit pencil dress that clung like a second skin. It emphasized her ample breasts magnificently. Her deep brown hair was put up in a clip and her makeup was just perfect, highlighting her natural beauty. Mitch guessed she was of a similar age as Lily.

Molly walked up and hugged Lily before pulling back and admiring Lily's dress. "You look gorgeous!" she said with a smile before turning to Harrison. "Introduce me to your friend?" Her eyes took in his ruggedly handsome face, stocky frame, and thick chest and arms.

"Molly, this is Harrison," Lily said. Nick got up off the sofa and approached Lily. He leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. "Nice to see you again," he said with a knowing smile.

Lily couldn't help herself. Her hand caressed down his back and across his buttocks. His blonde hair and lean body gave her the impression of a surfer but without the dark tan of someone who frequents the beaches.

Molly put her arms around Harrison's neck and pulled him in for a kiss. With her heels on she was taller by an inch or so. It didn't take him but a moment to read this room and he kissed her back with enthusiasm.

Molly pulled back and their eyes met. "I do love a good kisser." She turned to Lily, "Shall we have some drinks?"

Lily's whole body was humming as she sat down in the loveseat with Harrison, ninety degrees from where Molly and Nick sat on the sofa. Molly could see Lily's nervousness and excitement. She remembered her first time in such a situation and couldn't wait to share it with her friend.

They started off talking about the goings-on with the rest of the support group. They were hoping for good things from Rita's self-defense class, the following Tuesday. When the conversation faltered, it was Nick who got the ball rolling.

He reached over and hooked a finger under the halter strap of Molly's dress and pulled it down slowly. He planted a kiss on the point of her shoulder. Molly smiled, extracted her arm from the dress, and leaned over to kiss the young man, passionately. Nick pulled the dress lower revealing Molly's left breast. His hand moved up to cup it gently as they continued kissing. Her breasts were large and perfectly shaped with tender pink nipples and quarter-sized areolas. Harrison wondered what they would feel like under his tongue.

Lily's hand had been lying on Harrison's as they were talking, but he felt her grip tighten on his hand and her breathing hitched. They watched as Nicks's head dropped down to Molly's breast and pulled her erect nipple and areola into his mouth. Lily and Molly sighed out loud together.

Nick looked over at Harrison with a grin and motioned with his head that he should come over and make himself useful. Nick resumed his work on Molly's tit as his hand pulled down the other strap.

Harrison glanced over at Lily to see a crazed smile on her face. She tore her eyes from the couple to look at him for just a second. "Go, go!" she encouraged him. He did a double-take and then followed his instincts. Molly looked at him as he rose from the loveseat. "You look great in that shirt, but I need to see what you look like out of it." she purred.

Harrison was very proud of his body. Unlike most men these days, it had been gained through hard work and eating right. No need for a gym membership when you lift transmissions and cylinder heads as part of a day's work.

He smiled, unbuttoned and slipped his shirt off, and was instantly gratified by the appreciative look on Molly's face. "Oh yes. That's very nice." Harrison watched as she slid down to the edge of the sofa while pulling up the hem of her dress. She grinned and spread her legs. Her pink pussy was entirely shaved and glistened enticingly.

Harrison walked over and knelt on the sofa next to her. He smiled and lowered his face to her other breast. "Sorry, I can't resist." Molly closed her eyes and pulled both men into her chest tightly. Her breathing hitched and she reveled in the feeling of two mouths suckling aggressively on her nipples. After several minutes she pushed Harrison gently off and glanced down at her bare pussy before giving him a knowing look. He took the hint.

Lily nearly forgot to breathe as she watched Harrison get to his knees and lower his face between Molly's thighs. She couldn't see from this angle, but she could hear the wet sounds of his mouth working. Molly closed her eyes and sighed while running her fingers through Mitch's dark hair.

Molly slid over onto her side and looked expectantly up at Nick. He knew that look. He stood for just a moment and his shorts and shirt fell to the floor. He knelt on the sofa in front of Molly, whose eyes had focused completely on his hard cock.

Lily felt her pussy flood with wetness. If truth were told, she enjoyed watching porn, and much more so since she began her affair with Harrison but seeing sex just a few feet from her was a new high. The sounds, the smells. It was all so primal and raw.

Molly sighed, enraptured in her own little slice of heaven. Lily's young man sure knew what he was about around a pussy and sucking Nick's cock was damn near an obsession for her. She shuddered as Nick's cock slid into her open mouth. Nick's head tipped back as her warm wetness enveloped him. He opened his eyes and spotted Lily, whose panties were now lying on the carpet. Her mouth hung open as her fingers worked frantically on her pussy. He grasped the back of the sofa and rolled his hips, thrusting steadily into Molly's wet mouth.

When Harrison's strong fingers slipped into her wet opening, he immediately curled them in to find Molly's G-spot and her body shook with sensation. His tongue spinning around her clit made it very hard to concentrate on Nick's cock. She made it wet and began stroking it with her hand as her head slumped.

Harrison could hear her moans getting louder and louder as her orgasm approached. He slid his fingers out of her pussy and bent to slide his tongue into her, giving her a reprieve that she was both dismayed for and appreciative of. She sucked Nick's cock deeply into her mouth once again and he moaned loudly as his cockhead hit the back of her throat. Her tongue bathed the bottom of his cock, and his hips began moving on their own, thrusting in and out of her warm mouth. Molly's lipstick left a ring around the base of his cock, and he loved the sight of it.

Lily was beside herself with arousal. She'd never thought of herself as a voyeur, but it had become rapidly clear that she was. Her eyes fluttered as her fingers danced over her clitoris. As much as she was looking forward to feeling their hands on her body, she didn't want them to stop making Molly moan.

Molly shifted onto her hands and knees, and she felt Harrison's body behind her. She looked up into Nick's eyes and wailed as Harrison pushed his cock into her. She panted three times before Nick smiled and pulled her head down onto his cock and thrust it in deeply. Harrison's thrusts were deep and forceful. She felt that she might die from sheer pleasure as his balls slapped her clit with each thrust.

When Nick's thrusts became erratic and his breathing hitched, she readied herself. Nick groaned deeply and his torso spasmed as his hands curled into Molly's beautiful hair. Molly sucked vigorously as his cum coated the back of her tongue. When Nick fell backward onto the sofa, Molly gasped and closed her eyes as she swallowed happily.

She moaned when Harrison slid from her pussy and gently pushed her down. Understanding what Harrison wished, she moved forward a little and lay flat. She shivered when she felt Harrison's knees outside of hers.

Nick smiled as he watched Harrison slide into Molly's pussy again, in the prone position. He knew how much she loved this position. He got up and approached Lily. She looked up at him and was nearly frantic with desire. Her pussy was incredibly wet, and her hands were coated with her juices. He knelt and lifted her right hand to his mouth and one by one sucked her fingers clean.

She smiled wildly as he hummed around her index and middle finger. "Mmmm." She held her breath as he wet his own index and middle fingers with his mouth and pulled her right leg over his shoulder. Their eyes met as his fingers caressed over her clit and danced around her slit.

"Oh Nick, I'm so close, don't tease me, please don't. I need to... ahhhh!" Lily begged as he thrust his fingers deeply into her sticky pussy. Her head snapped back and her back arched and he pushed hard on her G-spot, and he lowered his head to her mound. "Oh God! Don't stop... oh my fucking God, don't!" His tongue began an aggressive campaign on her engorged clit, and she wailed loudly.

Molly grinned to herself. She loved hearing the cries of passion in her home. Harrison was moaning deeply as he thrust into her, and she answered every one. The ridge of his cockhead was rolling over her G-spot perfectly and her orgasm struck like a thunderclap. "Hoooo fuuuuuccckkk! Oh, Oh Ohhhhh!" Her hands clawed into the couch cushion, and she felt Harrison's hot jets of cum fill her pussy as it tightened around his cock. They froze together, bodies locked as they enjoyed the sweet ecstasy of their climaxes.

Molly watched Harrison roll off to sit on the floor breathing heavily, his arm was hooked on the sofa cushion, so their faces were mere inches apart. They smiled at one another and then she turned onto her side and looked back in time to see and hear Lily's orgasm.

Nick's lips were suctioned over her clit, and she wailed as her body curled around Nicks's head. "Haa! Haa! Haaaa!" Her hands had fistfuls of Nick's hair as his fingers pistoned into her dripping pussy like a trip hammer. Her head snapped back, and she screamed soundlessly twice before the third came out as a shriek of pure orgasmic release. Her sweaty body writhed on the cushions and her hands flailed.

Lily lay back gasping across the arm of the loveseat, but there was to be no respite. She watched wide-eyed as Nick dropped a knee on the loveseat and pulled her in towards his erect cock. He moaned as his cockhead probed around her opening. "Oh Nick, I'm so sensitive, be... easy." He grinned wickedly and shook his head. She was about to protest when her field of vision was filled with Harrison's semi-hard cock. He smiled down at her. "Your turn."

Her face filled with awe as she took his cock in her mouth and felt Nick slide easily into her pussy. Lily's eyes closed as she tasted both his, and Molly's cum on his cock and relished the pure sexual abandon of the moment. She never dreamed of an experience like this. She thought about how close she had come to not divorcing her husband; to just staying with the devil she knew. Someday she knew that she would find another mate. But between now and then there were beautiful young men and they still wanted her.

She felt Harrison's hands in her hair and caressing her cheek as he stroked his hardening cock to the back of her throat. She moaned loudly around his cock as she felt Nick's mouth sucking her right nipple with his hand cupping her other breast. She felt another orgasm beginning in her core and began sucking on a hard cock with wild abandon, determined to give as good as she was getting. Yes. Right here, right now, this was a fine life.

***

An hour later, Molly and Lily sat smiling at one another at Molly's kitchen table, wrapped in fluffy blue bath towels. Lily looked over to see the men sitting on the sofa discussing cars, of all things.

Molly stirred her tea. "So, do you think this is a one-time thing, checked off the bucket list or...?" she said with a knowing smile. Lily took a sip from her cup. "This was the hottest, most purely sexual experience of my life. It was mind-blowing. I won't even consider not doing this again."

Molly shifted on her seat and grinned. "Good. I feel the same way." Lily raised an eyebrow and looked hard at her. "How did you and Nick get together?"

Molly tried for an innocent look but failed. "I dated his father for a little while. He was nice but just like my ex, he was content with a sedentary life, full of weekend TV sports and shooting pool with his pals." She took a sip and her eyes narrowed as she looked over at Nick. "His son on the other hand..." she let the thought hang.

Lily giggled. "Jeez, does his father know?" Molly pursed her lips and nodded slowly. It made Lily think. "I have no idea how I'm going to tell Tad that I'm sleeping with his friend."

Molly grinned. "Maybe I could explain it to him. Is he handsome?" Lily gasped and clamped her hand over her mouth for a moment. "My God, you are so bad." She looked over at the young men again. "And you've been a terrible influence on me." The ladies laughed together.

Molly drained her teacup and set it down. "So, do you think any of the other ladies might want to join us for date nights?"

Lily smiled. She'd been wondering the very same thing. The thought of six couples spread out all over the house, engaged in wonderfully debaucherous behavior made her tremble. She knew that her pussy would feel wet right now if it hadn't already been leaking a load of cum from both men.

"Oh Molly, you are such a bad influence." Lily grinned wickedly. "I think if we bide our time and play our cards right, I think it is a possibility. We'd be a suburban ladies' club with benefits.

The ladies looked up when Nick cleared his throat. Both men were looking at them intently. "Suburban MILF's Club," he corrected with a smile.

Both women laughed wildly.

************************

Authors note:

Thanks for reading and thanks again to Mollylonglegs for the idea. Part two is already in the outline stage where we will be finding out the adventures of the other three members of the SMC. There are a lot of possibilities with a cast this large so please consider this series open-ended. This first part will be posted in the Mature category, but I feel future chapters will fit into the Group Sex category a bit better so look for them there. Be well.