The Suburban Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were great. I'm going to slow it down a bit now, and that way we'll discover just what you enjoy. Just tell me if there's anything you really want me to do, or if there's anything you don't like."

"I don't think you could do anything I didn't like except to stop," the mother of two replied, even as the 22-year-old began running her fingers over her mounds, which were beautifully topped off by tall, broad nipples.

It was all Alyssa could do not to suck on those fabulous buds, which appeared to be thrusting themselves at her, begging for attention. She was as good as her word, though, and stuck to her plan, massaging the firm globes, being careful to avoid the nipples in order to avoid triggering a sensory overload.

As if she was feeling thwarted, Marcia started to wriggle and even to thrust her pelvis up towards Alyssa. The more experienced lover knew that this meant she was impatient for her to eat her out, but also knew that a more patient approach would reap dividends in the long run. She smiled as she recalled Marcia getting so flustered in the crèche and breaking off their conversation so abruptly. She may have been older than her, she may have been a mother of two, but she definitely needed to learn patience, and Alyssa was well equipped to be her teacher.

Alyssa made one concession to Marcia by bringing her tongue into play, sweeping it over the stunning boobs but still declining to make contact with her nipples. She knew she was pleasing the older woman, as she began to moan rhythmically even as her nipples became almost impossibly distended. Those moans turned into something resembling a growl as Alyssa moved her skilful tongue onto Marcia's aching nipple.

"Oh, God, yes, don't stop!" Marcia barked at Alyssa, her fingernails in danger of ripping the bedsheets.

Fortunately for Marcia, Alyssa had only just got going and was in no mood to stop any time soon. She herself faced her own temptations, however, as a powerful desire to stick a finger in the sexy mom's pussy threatened to overwhelm her.

"First things first," she chided herself, redoubling her efforts on the bloated nipples.

"I wish I was a baby again, so I could drink milk from these teats," she said to Marcia as she took a brief break.

"I want you to suckle like my boys used to," said Marcia. "I don't want you to be too gentle with me. I want to feel how badly you need me."

This was the kind of invitation Alyssa found it very difficult to turn down. After a minute or so of sucking and licking, she could feel that Marcia was close to coming. Should she or shouldn't she, she wondered? If she slipped a finger inside her pussy, she knew the woman would come immediately, but she somehow felt it was cheating. Again, her measured and professional approach prevailed, and remembering what Marcia had said to her, she nipped the swollen bud lightly with her teeth. This proved to be the straw that broke the camel's back, as Marcia cried out and let wave after wave of orgasm sweep over her.

At last, Alyssa thought, the cherry was ripe to be plucked. Even she had her limits as far as patience was concerned. She didn't mean it as an insult to Yvette, but this woman had class. Her husband was nice and good looking, and if she was into men she would definitely want to have him too. She did wonder what direction the soccer mom's life would take after this night, but that was an issue for Marcia to consider. Alyssa didn't see herself as a home-wrecker but as someone who held the key to a room that provided views that the occupant had never seen before; had never even considered before. It was up to the occupant to decide how much use she wanted to make use of this room and the various avenues it opened up for her.

She actually envied bi women. The thought of penis had always revolted her - there was just no other way to put it. But women she knew who liked, as well as women, men and all that came with them (their poor hygiene, their bad habits, their cluelessness about so many things - starting with themselves) were among the happiest (and successful) she knew. Sometimes she actually thought she was missing something as a person: not a man, but something else. Compassion maybe? Would she end up old and lonely?

"What the heck!" she thought. "Why am I indulging in such melancholic musings? I'm staring at one hell of a beautiful pussy, belonging to a woman who has probably never been unfaithful to her husband with a man or a woman. I am one privileged dyke!"

This pep talk made a world of difference to Alyssa. Shedding her whininess and self-pity, she got down to the serious business of the evening: the eating of this peach of a pussy. She'd hardly made the first contact of tongue with fleshy lips when Marcia sighed deeply and let out a long "fuck!" As tightly wound women went this one took the cake! Alyssa couldn't wait to witness the noise she would make when she was brought to orgasm again. She hoped it wouldn't wake the kids. Maybe she should at least lock the door?

"Oh, fuck it!" she thought. "What's life without a bit of danger?"

She'd hardly made three or four more gentle laves of the opening to Marcia's pussy when the orgasm started to rack her body. Just how tightly wound had this woman been? What sort of stuff was she made of that she could switch from being a straight woman whom she guessed had never so much as kissed a girl on the lips to a woman who enjoyed sex with other women so much that she simply couldn't take more than a taste without being sent over the edge. How much would she want to experience tonight? How much loving would she be able to take? Alyssa had never met someone like this; had never heard other women speak about this kind of raw desire. What is more, she'd never experienced this kind of intensity herself - nor been the channel through which it was provided. She actually felt a little scared.

"Do you need a break?" asked Alyssa, as she walked to the door to lock it.

"A break? Why? I'm just getting started. Are you tired with me already?"

Rather than answer her, Alyssa got her to turn over on her hands and knees and prepared to work on her ass. Once again, she marvelled at the way this woman had been put together. Everything was - she wasn't quite sure how to put it - so economically done; so neatly put together. The pussy lips didn't so much hang down pendulously, as they did on some women, as adorn and embellish her shapely ass, like a beautiful trim on a drape. They provided the sort of distraction Alyssa could well do without if she was going to do justice to the shapely ass and its gorgeous button.

She began simply by massaging each cheek with her hands, adding pressure in response to Marcia's body language, as she raised her ass higher.

"God, how can I resist that pussy?" Alyssa muttered to herself. "I can see the juices sparkling in the light from the lamp on the nightstand."

She knew it would be hopeless unless she changed things up a bit. If she just continued rubbing her firm globes, the temptation would simply overwhelm her and her mouth would be clamped to that dripping cunt within seconds. So she brought her tongue to the married woman's ass and began to lick her soft, smooth skin. It was, she had to admit, incredibly enjoyable. She made a note to herself to take time out in the future to include this languid activity in her lovemaking.

Marcia was clearly enjoying the experience as well, as she told her lover not to stop. Alyssa knew exactly what the subtext to this request was: she wanted her to apply her tongue to her sweet, puckered asshole.

"Damn it!" she thought. "Why not?"

Unable to think of a compelling reason, she started to moisten the woman's bud, dropping a line of saliva onto the pink entranceway. She wondered if her husband had ever licked her here. She very much doubted it. Her experience with married women had showed that most men avoided the ass - unless they were drunk; and even then they only wanted to bludgeon their way in with their penis.

Following the pattern that had already been established, Marcia appeared very keen for Alyssa to open new avenues for her. When the girl's tongue touched her tight bud, she gasped loudly and told her not to stop. It was like a refrain now: "Don't stop! Don't stop!" Alyssa felt so darned horny that she started to play with herself even as she rimmed Marcia's asshole. Sensing that the woman was eager to achieve another climax, without removing her fingers from her own pussy, she slipped two fingers from her other hand into Marcia's flooded opening, and increased the intensity of her expert anal tongue-work. This time they came together, their cries echoing back and forth across the room.

12