The Suburban Mom Pt. 04

Story Info
Marcia attends a breakfast prayer meeting with a difference.
4.4k words
4.42
10.5k
11

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12

It was all Marcia could do to keep her hands off Connor that evening. He didn't bring work home very often but he had some paperwork he needed to attend to before the deadline for expense claims, which was imminent. Marcia wouldn't let him settle, though, playing with his hair and whispering in his ear, as he sat at the desk in the office they shared. His attention was really attracted, though, when Marcia came in wearing the red nightdress that was worn only days ago by Alyssa and his favourite scent. Turning from his work, in spite of himself, he took in the practically see-through garment and the flimsy panties that she was wearing under it.

"I think the paperwork can wait," he said, putting the papers in the top drawer and following his wife out of the room.

When he entered the bedroom, he saw that it had already been prepared. Candles were burning on the nightstands in place of the lamps, which Marcia had put away some place. She led him over to the bed and kissed him with conviction. Feeling his cock swelling against her tummy, she reached down and fondled it through his jeans. He kissed her hard and began to grunt as she unzipped his pants and got a firm grip on his penis.

"Fuck it, the sex has been amazing recently!" he thought, wondering if she had bought a new vibrator or had been watching porn online.

Kneeling down before him, she took him in her mouth, driving her mouth backwards and forwards in a way which was most unlike her.

"She's definitely been online," he thought.

Looking down, he could see the saliva dropping off his dick and onto the carpet. Never in his life had he seen anything that turned him on like this, even the girl-girl porn he used to watch in the garage sometimes on his old iPhone.

"Fuck!" he breathed, as she showed no signs of stopping.

She continued for another few minutes, then almost ripped his clothes off in her desire to feel him inside her. Pushing him onto the bed, in the twinkling of an eye she had come down on him and engulfed his penis with her vagina.

"Oh, sweet Jesus!" said Connor, pleased he was sitting rather than lying down, otherwise he knew he would have come.

Marcia began to bob up and down on his cock, exhilarated by the feelings it gave her as it filled her tight pussy.

"Fuck me harder!" she said, reverting to the type of language she had used a week or so before in their lovemaking.

Connor knew he didn't need to say anything; he just had to bring her his A game. And motivation to do so didn't come any better than the performance Marcia was putting on again today. So violent were her actions that she tipped out of him a couple of times, immediately setting things right and starting again with, if anything, renewed energy.

After two or three minutes he knew that she was coming, which was just as well, since he knew he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. It was touch and go, but seconds after she had begun to climax he emptied himself inside her with a guttural roar. They fell onto the bed together and silently embraced for ten, perhaps, fifteen minutes, taking in the significance of what had just happened.

Chapter 13

Marcia was going about her business early the following seek when she received a call from Michelle Donaldson, Pastor Donaldson's wife. Marcia didn't know Mrs Donaldson particularly well, even though they had been at the church since before Connor and Marcia joined. It was a large church, after all, and much of the activity of the assembly revolved around house groups. Mrs Donaldson would have been in her early forties, which made her perhaps ten years younger than the pastor. She always dressed in a conservative way, favouring a headscarf on Sundays, as did a number of women in the church, to indicate submission to their husband as head of the family. She wore her dark hair in a severe bun, which made her look a bit of a schoolmarm, Marcia thought. Unusually for a pastoral couple, the Donaldsons had no children.

The purpose of her call was to invite Marcia to a breakfast prayer meeting on the Friday. Since it would start at half past seven, Mrs Donaldson offered to arrange for a child minder for Marcia's children, but she said that her husband would be able to take them to school on his way to work. He'd done that a number of times in the past and it wouldn't be a problem. Marcia was on the point of asking who else would be going along when Mrs Donaldson provided the information herself. Two other women had been invited: Charlene O'Leary, a regular at these breakfast meetings, was the wife of Ken, one of the elders. Marcia had only spoken to her a couple of times, but she was always very friendly with her. She must have been around the same age as Mrs Donaldson, but looked younger and dressed more fashionably. She had a single child, who was in his senior year at high school. The other woman was Lana Fox, an attractive blonde, who was a similar age to Marcia and known to her largely through the crèche. She had two young children (one still a toddler and the other in kindergarten). Lana had joined the church when her husband Scott was transferred to the area by his company.

The format, Michelle explained, was prayer followed by a sharing session, after which they would breakfast together. The whole thing might last anything between two and three hours depending on how the spirit moved them. Marcia thought that was a long time, but was pleased that the senior leadership of the church had identified her for what Michelle called her "development potential". Despite her excitement, she decided against telling Connor about the meeting until after she had attended, on the grounds that she didn't want to raise his hopes of a possible leadership position in the church (something he had been seeking) only to see them dashed later.

That week, when she spoke to Vesna on the phone, she noted a warmer tone in the girl's voice and was intrigued when she told her that she had arranged a surprise for her on her next visit. On the Thursday afternoon, she went through her wardrobe wondering what she should wear for the prayer breakfast. Call it intuition, if you like, but Marcia decided dressing up a bit would be in order. She settled on a white blouse with a classic navy pleated skirt. She wondered whether it was appropriate, given that it was barely knee length, but decided it showed off her legs to good effect (not that she wanted to compete with Lana or anything!) while retaining a classy look. It would do just fine.

Marcia got up as soon as Connor had gone downstairs to fix himself a coffee and some toast, got dressed quickly and waited until she heard the front door shut before making the ten-minute journey to the Donaldsons' residence. When she met Marcia at the front door, Michelle said that Pastor Donaldson was at an ecumenical conference in Seattle, and so they had the run of the place. Charlene and Lana were already there when Marcia arrived, sipping on Orange Pekoe tea. Marcia was offered one and accepted happily enough. She would have preferred coffee but guessed she could wait until breakfast, which shouldn't be too long, depending on the length of the sharing session.

The two older women were occupying one small couch, while Lana was sitting on a slightly longer sofa, which was also considerably deeper. Lana, however, was making no use of that depth, as she had perched herself rather nervously on the edge of the cushions. Michelle indicated to Marcia that she should sit next to the blonde, who was wearing a white collarless blouse and a brown midi skirt. She was wearing a gold cross pendant.

Michelle welcomed everyone and then asked them to stand in a circle of prayer.

"Let's hold hands to enable the Lord's power to flow through us," she said.

Marcia took Charlene's hand in her right hand and Lana's hand in her left. She was aware at once of how much smaller and more fragile the younger woman's hand was. It was also very soft. Marcia held it lightly, unlike Charlene, who had enveloped her own hand in a strong grip. Through her hand, she could feel Lana trembling. She was clearly nervous. Marcia bowed her head as first Michelle and then Charlene prayed that God would show each of them how much he loved them. Charlene ended her prayer by quoting a verse from the Bible in which his people are commanded to greet each other with a kiss. Turning to Michelle, she kissed her lightly, not on the cheek, as Marcia was expecting but on the mouth. Charlene then turned to Marcia and kissed her, also on the mouth. Shifting uneasily in her heels, Lana looked down at the carpet before a word from Michelle caused her to resume eye contact with the Pastor's wife.

"Let us follow the Lord's command by showing the love we have for each other," Michelle added.

Taking Lana by the hands, she leant down to her slowly and sensuously and kissed her on the lips. Lana looked like a deer caught in the headlights. While Michelle kept her eyes open as she kissed, Lana closed hers. The kiss lasted longer than the other two that had preceded it. The atmosphere in the room was electric. As a sportscaster might say, you could cut the tension with a knife.

"Wh, what are you doing?"

Lana only just managed to get the words out. It was clearly a rhetorical question. If Lana really didn't know what the Pastor's wife was up to, she would have stormed out of the room, out of the house, out of the church.

"I want you to greet Marcia with a holy kiss, Lana," said Michelle, ignoring the young mother's question.

Lana turned awkwardly towards Marcia, with her hands held in front of her body like a gawky teenager. Lana attempted to peck Marcia on the cheek. Once again she had her eyes closed. Marcia was able to take advantage of this; using her hand she placed it on Lana's cheek and turned her face to her. She sensed almost no resistance. She opened her lips and brought them down on the blonde's upper lip, which wasn't difficult to do, as her mouth was slightly open. At the advent of Marcia's lips, it fell further open still, allowing Marcia to slip her tongue inside her peppermint flavoured mouth.

Realising she too had closed her eyes, Marcia opened them to find Charlene and Michelle in her eyeline. Charlene was kissing Michelle's neck, while keeping her eyes focussed on the two new members of the breakfast prayer group.

"Show Lana how much love you have for her," Michelle told Marcia.

Marcia let her tongue explore Lana's mouth. After just a few seconds, Lana began to kiss her back with an urgency bordering on fury.

"Yes, Lana," said Michelle. "The lord is well pleased with you. Do not hold back the love you are feeling for our sister Marcia."

Chapter 14

As if a dam had burst, Lana moved her hands to Marcia's breasts, rubbing them with some vigour through the blouse.

"This girl has certainly been with a woman before," thought Marcia, becoming aroused at an accelerated rate owing to the presence of the two older women.

Marcia wasn't one to let the grass grow under her feet. While Lana was fondling her, she ran one hand through the hair she had always envied, while moving her other to her shapely ass. The moan Lana emitted when she did this was missed by no one in the room. It may not yet have been eight o'clock in the morning, but Lana was clearly not just an evening person when it came to lovemaking.

"Marcia, I would like you to relieve sister Lana of the burden of her vestments. In this manner, you will be preparing her for your cleansing touch."

Not one to defy authority in the church, Marcia unbuttoned the cuffs of Lana's pretty blouse, then started on her front. There were many buttons and the material was stiff and starchy ("The little minx bought a new blouse - maybe a whole new outfit - for this meeting," Marcia thought), so it took Marcia a while until she had gotten to the last button. To reach the last three or four buttons, she had needed to pull the cotton out of her skirt, and it had only been extracted with difficulty, such was the tightness of her skirt.

"Let me have the blouse," said Michelle, extending her arm to Marcia.

"Now, relieve sister Lana of the burden of her skirt," she ordered Marcia, a little redundantly, as she was already seeking out the hidden side zip closure.

Lana stood there in her three-inch heels and her recently purchased bra and panty set. She looked like a lingerie model. She no longer carried a bemused air, but the air of one who has supreme confidence in both her body and her desirability. Suddenly, Marcia felt she would be lucky indeed if she got to sample the mother of two first - or at all! She sensed that the libido of the two elder women was growing all the time, and she was afraid they would pull rank on her. But, to her credit, she also knew that it wouldn't do to pull rank on the leadership group.

So she waited patiently for her instructions. Michelle - thank God! - seemed hungry for the attentions of her (presumably) long-term lover, at least that was the impression gained by Marcia as she glanced across at them kissing ardently and exploring each other's ample bodies. As a sort of stopgap measure, Marcia took Lana's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. She noted how dry it still was; she was pretty sure that her own was a little clammy with perspiration. Finally, Michelle concluded at least temporarily her embrace with Charlene and addressed the novices.

"You have been chosen for these breakfast prayer meetings at the recommendation of the young ladies who were recently entrusted with the care of your offspring. They reported that you took seriously the Lord's injunction to love one another with a pure heart fervently. Now you are being enjoined to demonstrate that love in front of witnesses. Do you both feel that you have grown sufficiently in order to take that step?"

Without a moment's hesitation Lana said "I do." It was as if she was about to be joined to Marcia in Holy Matrimony.

"And you, Marcia?" said Michelle, in a low and level tone, denoting the gravity of the situation.

Marcia balked at the image of the wedding service that was playing in her mind. A bit of role playing was fine as far as she was concerned, but that was taking it a bit far. After all, she hardly knew Lana. But Michelle was waiting for a response, so she had to say something.

"Absolutely," she responded, as breezily as she could.

"Good," intoned Michelle, as if from the pulpit. "Lana, please be so good as to disrobe Marcia prior to demonstrating the length and depth of your love for her."

Lana nodded at Michelle and ran her hands down Marcia's body, touching the sides of her breasts as she moved down to her skirt. Stopping at the waistband, she tugged at the blouse until it had all come out before starting to undo the buttons from the bottom up. Marcia tried to look as composed as possible, which was a little difficult when the blonde was grinning at her lasciviously.

"That Mary Poppins act didn't last very long," thought Marcia.

Both women now stood in their undergarments and shoes, which meant that the disrobing had not yet been completed. Marcia didn't have to wait long before Lana unhooked her bra and dropped to her haunches to remove her panties. Before Marcia could contemplate her next move, Lana had already made hers, applying her soft tongue to Marcia's soft and yielding tissue. Marcia instinctively spread her legs wider.

"Fuck!" gasped Marcia, shooting a quick glance at Michelle to check that her unbiblical language hadn't somehow disqualified her from this breakfast prayer meeting.

It obviously hadn't, not least because the Pastor's wife was having her clothing dismantled by a hungry looking Charlene. Soon enough a hairy bush was receiving close attention from the only one amongst the four of them who was still fully dressed.

Marcia would really have preferred to be lying on the couch, but despite that she was responding to the blonde woman's attentions.

"Oh, fuck, yes, finish me off!" she cried, hamming it up a bit.

For whatever reason, though, Lana had gone off the boil. At the current rate of progress, Michelle would obtain satisfaction before Marcia, which irritated her no end.

Sure enough, it was the Pastor's wife who climaxed first, shouting obscenities that echoed round the room. In a flash, she was onto Charlene, ripping off her pants, without even bothering about her sweater, before pushing her onto the two-seater couch, pulling down her knickers and getting to work on her quim.

Still, Lana wouldn't up her game. It was as if she had lost interest in Marcia, which was a crushing blow to the brunette. Marcia thought a change of scenery might jolt Lana out of her catatonic state, so she lay herself down on the couch. However, the bimbo merely continued her cursory pussy-licking. A completely new strategy was clearly required.

"I have a confession to make, Lana. I've had lustful thoughts about your husband."

This was quite a leap of faith for Marcia, given that she didn't even know Lana's husband's name. But details like that didn't seem to matter, as Lana immediately confessed that she had brought herself off many times fantasizing about Connor.

"The little bitch!" Marcia thought.

Then, realizing the potential in the situation, she decided to exploit it.

"Lana, why don't you imagine I'm Connor and finish me - I mean 'us' - off."

This finally did the trick. If all went well, Marcia should come before Charlene, who was grunting and groaning under Michelle's ministrations like the old dyke she was.

"I like to fantasize about Connor lying on his back, while I lower myself onto his gigantic dick," said Lana, who had suddenly found her voice, even if it meant she wasn't giving her full attention to the job at hand.

"Then imagine my swollen clitoris is his cock and bring me - um, him - off," said Marcia, not bothering to correct her partner about her would-be lover boy's vital statistics.

Across the room, Charlene roared like a lion as she came under Michelle's skilful tongue. Lana, meanwhile, was back on licking patrol, but was clearly struggling to take the leap of faith necessary to equate Marcia's minge with Connor's appendage.

"I'm not even sure this one's a lesbian," thought Marcia, wondering which babysitter had had her wicked way with her. "Maybe Lana paid her to say they'd done it, so she could get her husband the vacant house group leader's position that is rightfully Connor's."

Now that the oldies had brought each other off, Marcia realised it was imperative that she climaxed under Lana ASAP. After all, they were meant to be the main event, while Charlene and Michelle comprised the undercard. She'd have to try a bit of fantasizing. If that didn't work, then a spot of faking would be necessary.

Of all the images to enter Marcia's mind, it was the one of Michelle's hairy box that sparked her back into life. Closing her eyes, she imagined herself being led by a chain attached to a collar around her neck by a Michelle-like figure dressed in black PVC with an open crotch, wearing knee-length leather boots with long stiletto heels. That figure seated herself on a sort of throne and commanded Marcia to crawl up and get to work on her ample folds. Marcia duly obliged, urged on by the dominatrix's hand which almost glued her to the sticky opening.

"Aw, fuck, I'm coming!" cried Marcia, who actually was, but only because she was thinking of Michelle's meaty cunt.

"Oh, Connor, I'm coming too," cried Lana, although how exactly she could manage to do that without diddling herself Marcia had no clue.

Chapter 15

Marcia was hoping she'd got away with it, but she was swiftly disabused of the notion. She had hoped that Michelle had been so absorbed in the treatment that she had been dishing out to and receiving from Charlene that she'd be exempted from the task of performing oral sex on Lana. She was desperate for her morning caffeine fix and wouldn't have said no to bacon, eggs and waffles. Oh, yes, and a couple of hash browns, as long as they weren't the frozen kind, which she couldn't abide.

12