The Suburban Mom Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not a bit of it, however. Michelle must have eyes in the back of her head because Marcia was given that spiel about "loving her sister" and "cleansing her" and all that shit. The long and the short of it was that there would be no chow until she had chowed down on the irritating, if attractive, Lana's pussy.

Before Michelle had the chance to give her speech about "setting aside her sister's nether garments", Marcia had whipped them off. To be honest, she was brought up short by the sight of the amazing boobs and the incredibly smooth pussy. The mom resembled a baby down there - well, she did so long as you overlooked the bikini wax triangle of blonde hair that stood guard over the frankly gorgeous slit. At a stroke Marcia had lost all her interest in hash browns. Even Chicago's finest wouldn't have tempted her now that this delicacy had turned up on the menu.

With a final glance over at Michelle and Charlene, who were just getting into a rather cramped sixty-nine on the couch, Marcia got Lana to lie down and, kneeling over her, bent down and began to lick her tits. She must have been doing something right, as the blonde put her hand on the back of her head to make sure she didn't go anyplace. Marcia's job was complicated, however, by the fact that Lana had inverted nipples, which made it difficult for the licker to know if they were doing a good job or not. Thinking on her feet, Marcia applied a bit of finger pressure around the areola, which did the trick, as the little bud popped out. Once exposed, she got busy with her tongue and managed to keep the mini-peak up.

Lana was getting pretty excited so Marcia knew she was doing a decent job. A quick check of that magnificent pussy showed that Lana's juices were flowing freely, which Marcia took as her cue to push Lana's legs as far apart as they would go and to get serious in the cunnilingus arena.

The blonde had clearly missed church the day the sermon was given on the text "It is more blessed to give than to receive." How she lapped up the attention Marcia was giving her after her lackluster display in the reverse fixture! Marcia dearly wanted to hold herself back to teach Lana a lesson, but the taste and the texture of that pussy made her throw her plans out of the window. There was only one problem - and that was only a problem if one took a very narrow view of lovemaking - and that was that Lana wouldn't come.

"Surely she's capable of coming?" thought Marcia, wondering if there was a female equivalent of impotency before she realised that frigidity was the word she was looking for.

Fortunately, her experience with Alyssa came to Marcia's rescue, as she remembered how the college girl had sent her crazy when she licked her forbidden hole. To gain better access, Marcia told the blonde to flip over and get on all fours. Lana responded as if this was just what she had been waiting for. As soon as Marcia brought her tongue to the puckered rose bowl, Lana groaned in approval. Marcia still had a bit of work to do (Lana didn't give her approval easily) but bit by bit she felt she was nudging her partner closer to orgasm. The key to success was so obvious that when Marcia employed it she kicked herself for not having thought of it earlier.

"Imagine Connor invading your asshole!" Marcia spoke in the most serious voice she could muster.

The effect was positive but not sufficient. Marcia knew she must go one step further. She didn't much care to, but she was getting very hungry.

"Now imagine him unloading his sperm inside you!"

That did the trick.

By the time Marcia had finished with Lana, Michelle and Charlene had brought each other mutual pleasure and got dressed. They commended the younger women for their efforts and announced that they were now free to go. Marcia and Lana exchanged glances, which might be translated as "What about breakfast?", but to no avail. It was patently obvious that the "breakfast prayer meeting" had very little to do with prayer and absolutely nothing to do with breakfast. Not to mention, the word "meeting" had to be interpreted in a very narrow sense too.

Marcia had a brief chat with Lana as they walked to their cars, during which Marcia took the opportunity to ask a question which had been nagging away at her for a while now.

"Did you come here knowing what to expect?"

"Of course," replied Lana. "But I couldn't let them see that. I thought you knew too. You dressed as expected and made all the right moves."

"Yes, I suppose I did in a way," replied Marcia, wondering if everyone in the church apart from her knew about these extracurricular gatherings.

"God!" she suddenly thought. "Does Connor know about them too?"

And then just a few seconds later.

"Surely they don't have something equivalent for men?!"

It was in contemplation of these questions, and others like them and arising from them, that Marcia drove to the nearest dinner, parked the car and had the breakfast about which she had so long been dreaming.

12