The Suburban Mom Pt. 07

Story Info
Marcia introduces Connor to Vesna.
4.7k words
4.66
6.3k
8

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19

When Connor got home, he seemed to Marcia not quite his normal self. When they were lying in bed, Marcia asked him if everything was all right. Connor started sobbing and said through his tears that he had done something terrible and was ashamed of himself. Marcia knew him well enough to know it must be something sexual and imagined he'd slept with a prostitute, or perhaps hooked up with a client. She told him to take his time and tell his story when he was ready.

The story turned out to be almost nothing. Connor had had a little too much to drink on his last night in LA and had kissed a woman in the hotel bar on the lips. When Marcia asked him if she was a client, he said no, she was just a random woman from Des Moines. Marcia had to fight back the urge to giggle, so minor was her husband's indiscretion compared to what she'd been getting up to. But that gave her an idea. Maybe, just maybe, instead of continuing to live a double life, she could share a little with Connor. But how? She could hardly tell him she had taken the Pastor's wife with a strap-on on her pool table.

The more she thought about it, the more she realised that Vesna held the key. What if Marcia confessed to Connor that she found herself being attracted to the soccer coach? (She already knew that Connor fancied her, which helped.) She could suggest to her husband that they met up socially with Vesna and saw how things developed from there. Well, it was worth a try. She possessed, after all, the moral high ground at the moment after Connor's confession, and she could phrase her suggestion to him in such a way that propositioning the Croatian girl to have sex with both of them seemed the most normal thing in the world. It was either that or continuing to live a secret life, which was both dangerous and something that didn't suit her temperamentally.

Marcia prefaced her suggestion by floating the idea of doing something to pep up their sex life, which after all these years might be able to use a little stimulation. She certainly had Connor's attention when she made the pitch. The question was how he would respond when she began to dot the Is and cross the Ts.

Without appearing to do so, Marcia was watching her husband carefully when she used the word "Vesna." The way his whole face lit up confirmed what that girl had said about him and then some. Interestingly, Connor neither shot down the idea nor sought specifics about what they would be looking to do with the girl or how far they would be willing to go. As for the matter of his wife's bisexuality, it didn't seem to concern him overmuch. Most probably, like all men, he would be thinking about watching his wife with another woman, whom he would then fuck himself.

One thing Marcia did learn was that Connor was no stickler for absolute fidelity in marriage. She began to wonder if she had let him off too lightly about the woman from Des Moines. Maybe she should have dug a little more; maybe she should have asked him if it was really true that all they shared was a kiss. In fact, it was Connor who raised the idea of asking his sister Emily to have the children to stay one Saturday night, so that they might have the house to themselves and provide a comfortable environment for Vesna.

So well did her conversation with Connor go that Marcia wondered whether Connor had been unfaithful to her in the past. If that were the case, she would feel a proper idiot for allowing him to "groom" Vesna. Then she realized that she was overreacting and that he might well have guessed the truth about Vesna and her. If she was getting a bit on the side, he might well feel that he deserved a little something as well. However hard she tried, she also realized that it would be very difficult for the Croat and her to keep up the pretence in front of Connor that they were making love for the first time. Although, she thought, roleplaying that scenario would be super-hot and the sparks that were generated could easily be interpreted as representing Marcia's first time with a woman, if they both disciplined themselves to stay in character.

The first thing she needed to do was get in touch with Vesna, and she would do that the following day. Rather than speak with Vesna over the phone, Marcia arranged to meet her in a coffee shop in the afternoon. Vesna made her own way there and looked very attractive in a white long-sleeved V-neck button blouse tucked into a pair of light wash jeans. Marcia noticed how many heads she turned when she walked in, although if she hadn't been so focused on finding a vacant table in the establishment when she arrived, she would have seen that just as many turned when she made her entrance.

Vesna's first reaction after hearing Marcia's proposal was one of surprise, bordering on shock. Did Marcia realise the implications of what she was suggesting? What if Connor acquired a taste for playing away from home? What if he started divorce proceedings against her and fought for custody of the children on the grounds that she was an unfit mother? Rather than reflect on Vesna's observations seriously, Marcia's first response was to smile inwardly that here was the bohemian European rebuking the more conservative American for her free-spirited and casual approach to life.

She acknowledged the points that Vesna was making but emphasised this time her own quandary as a bisexual woman who wanted to be able to live in both worlds without the need for more deception than was necessary, especially towards her own husband. Put in this way, Vesna understood her dilemma and considered the conundrum from her own position. Would she be happy with a man in her life again, when that sex had played such a small part in her life for so long? Could she envisage a scenario in which she could contemplate coming to terms with having this particular man as her sexual partner? Was he the sort of person who could ever become something more to her - a lover rather than just a sexual partner? If the answer was yes, how would Marcia react to having a rival for her affections?

It was best, she thought, to give these questions an airing now rather than later, and so she put them one by one to Marcia, who had already mulled them over in her mind. Certainly, this path was beset with dangers, but the thought of being able to share some of the things she held most dear with Connor (with whom she already shared so much that was dear) had come to be the dominant force in her life and before they parted, she had got Vesna to agree to visit them a week on Saturday, provided Emily was able to have the children.

When Marcia shared the news with her husband, Connor began counting down the days as if he were a child waiting for Christmas. A measure of how seriously he was taking the rendezvous could be seen by the fact that he took himself off clothes shopping, when normally he was content for Marcia to buy things for him. She was worried he would come back with something embarrassing like a thong, but he was clearly aspiring for a casual, man-of-the-world look. His choice of white open-neck shirt and beige pants strayed on the conservative side, but the addition of light brown suede loafers underlined the air of unfussy European elegance.

Marcia was quite impressed, even if she was a bit chagrined that he had to wait until the chance of an illicit liaison with a younger woman materialised before he dressed to kill. Then she remembered the thought that had gone into her wardrobe before her meetings with Vesna and the women from the church, and was able to take a more objective view of things. And of course what really occupied the mind of each member of the married couple was what exactly their guest would be wearing when she arrived on their doorstep at 8 o'clock.

The reality was enough to blow each of them away! She took off her overcoat, eagerly taken by Connor, to reveal a short round-necked white dress with large black polka dots. On her feet she was wearing branded black heeled ankle boots, which Connor thought were about the sexiest thing he'd ever seen. Connor and Marcia had discussed the schedule for the evening, but that was in danger of being thrown out of the window as each of them felt a surge of passion coursing through their body.

A brief glance at each other was enough to persuade them that they should stick to their plan - at least for the time being. Through to the living room they led Vesna, Marcia holding her by the hand while Connor followed closely behind. Once the women were settled on the couch, Connor went to the kitchen to prepare the vodka punch. The fruit had been sliced earlier so it was just a matter of mixing the vodka and the triple sec, adding the sweetened lime juice, the pineapple juice and the sparkling water, before adding oranges, kiwi, raspberries, ice and a few sprigs of mint. Connor may only have been gone for five minutes but by the time he returned to the living room Vesna and Marcia were kissing. Connor poured himself a large drink and then went back to the kitchen to put the jug in the fridge. As an afterthought, he also placed two tumblers there so they would be ready for the women later.

Chapter 20

Returning to the living room, he realised it could be quite a while before they sipped on their cooling drinks, as Vesna's hands had already unbuttoned his wife's blouse and were massaging her breasts. Marcia, in turn, still had her hands on Vesna's narrow waist and appeared more than happy for the younger woman to lead. Connor could stand the pressure of his cock straining against his tight new pants no longer and undid the central button and eased down the zipper to give it some space. Taking advantage of the fact that it was more easily accessible, he let his hand slip under his briefs and began to rub his penis - gently, at first.

Across the room, the girls were still kissing, although from where Connor was sitting there appeared to be a lot more tongue involved. While Connor watched, Vesna undid Marcia's blouse, discarded it, and deftly unclasped her bra, letting it fall onto the couch between them. Connor, a tidiness freak, had to overcome the urge to get up and remove it and place it in a drawer. Vesna then started to kiss his wife's breasts, which Connor had to admit were very fine, indeed. He saw that one positive to come out of this bold sexual experimentation would be that he would appreciate anew things that he had begun to take for granted, his wife's boobs being a case in point.

Connor couldn't remember the last time his wife had made the kind of noises she was making on Vesna's watch when she had been making love to him. And the girl was still only working on her breasts! She became so vocal that he wondered if she was on the point of coming, which he didn't think was possible unless you were receiving attention down there. After she'd finished with one breast, instead of moving straight to the other, Vesna engaged his wife in another long kiss - this one definitely a notch up in terms of intensity. It was funny how Marcia was able to kiss the girl and moan at the same time, but she managed it quite easily.

Racing ahead, Connor imagined Vesna putting her hand under his wife's skirt and fingering her pussy. His cock twitched in his hand and he could feel precum on his fingers. He brought his hand to his mouth and licked it; it always tasted so darn good. In fact, Vesna was keeping her hands at boob level and above, using them to fondle Marcia's breasts and to caress her cheeks. She was one sensual lady, and he couldn't wait to get his hands on her!

When Vesna removed his wife's skirt and lay her on her back on the couch, Connor involuntarily followed suit, taking off his pants and placing them over the back of a nearby chair, once he had folded them neatly. He slid down his briefs for good measure so that his swollen cock could do its own thing without any impediment. Marcia could see how much he was enjoying the show, but knew the best was yet to come.

Vesna had also been keeping a watching brief on Marcia's husband and had noted with pleasure the size of his penis.

"Definitely above average," she thought, beginning to warm to the idea of feeling his weapon in her pussy.

But first there was the little matter of Marcia's pussy to attend to first. What if she could bring Marcia off, Vesna thought, while driving Connor to distraction. What if she could drive him so wild that he left his chair and walked across the room to ram his penis into her soaked snatch, even while she was bringing his wife off with her tongue? The thought alone made Vesna very horny.

She decided to leave Marcia's panties on and attack her pussy from the side, having tugged the panties to one side. At the same time, she raised her ass high so that her short dress rode up further and Connor could get a good view of her own skimpy white panties. She got down to work, bringing moans from Marcia and gasps from the man behind her. As yet he had made no move towards her, but she could sense the tension in the room and could read Connor's mind, which had already pulled her panties down to her ankles prior to plunging his tumid member deep inside her.

Deciding to wind husband and wife up still further, the Croat pulled Marcia's panties down and let them fall to the floor. Moving slightly to one side to give Connor a better view of his wife's glistening pussy, she compounded the teasing by looking over her shoulder at the man, who was rubbing his cock so violently that it must be hurting him, she thought. The look on his face was anything but friendly. He was glaring at her with an intensity that seemed to say, "If you continue to tease me like this, you must accept the consequences."

Vesna returned to her tongue lashing of Marcia's sweet pussy, slowing down periodically to delay the onset of orgasm, if that were possible. For she had her plan, and that entailed all three of them coming simultaneously. Connor, she knew, would come as soon as he entered her; Marcia was simmering away and needed only a little bit of prompting to make her boil over. The problem, such as it was, lay with her; she needed to prepare herself so that when Connor entered her she was primed to explode.

She detached herself from Marcia long enough to throw a lewd look over her shoulder and to say in a clear voice, "I'm going to make you come harder than you've ever come before." The comment may have been aimed at Marcia, it may have been aimed at Connor. Let them decide that for themselves, she thought.

As soon as he heard his wife start chuntering and growling, Connor knew she was on the brink. Rising from his seat, he walked the few short yards to the couch, ripped Vesna panties down and lining his cock between her swollen pussy lips, drove his seven inches home in one easy movement.

"Aw, fuck!" they yelled together.

"Take that, you prick tease!" Connor added, amazing Vesna with his self-control, as he pumped his cock back and forth without any sign of capitulating.

In fact, it was Vesna who started to climax first, her whole body going into spasm - her head settling on Marcia's boobs, using them like pillows.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she cried, increasingly loudly. "Fuck me like you mean it!"

Connor duly obliged, emptying himself inside the waif-like soccer coach, whom he had wanted from the first day he saw her. Marcia couldn't believe the transformation that had come over her husband. He was no longer the conservative lover who mirrored the conservative man he was in the workplace. He was confident, masculine and desirable. She'd never seen Vesna show as much as an ounce of interest in a man, and here she was, leading her husband on and spurring him to ever higher levels of performance. She couldn't wait to get upstairs and experience the new Connor for herself. If she could prise him away from his new little friend...

Chapter 21

When his cock finally slipped out of Vesna's pussy, Connor took it as his cue to get the drinks for the ladies. They'd certainly earned it, he reckoned. He put his shirt and his pants on and went to the kitchen. While there, he also grabbed whatever snacks he could lay his hands on, some potato chips and pretzels.

"God, honey, that's good," said Marcia, who was lying naked in Vesna's lap, sucking her drink through a straw.

When he gave her drink to Vesna, she took exception to the fact he was the only clothed person in the room, dropping his pants to the floor and telling him to lose the shirt. He remained standing in front of her, his penis rapidly regaining its strength. After a couple of draughts from her drink, she took the hint and enveloped his penis with her mouth. Marcia turned her head to get a better look, filled with excitement and a little unease at the idea of watching her husband making it with another woman. She wasn't counting the first time, as she was otherwise occupied at the time and didn't have much of a view.

She decided she'd take on a watching brief later. For now she'd suckle on Vesna's highly receptive nipples. Flipping over she shimmied into a position from which she commanded a good view of Vesna's blowjob and Connor's reaction to it.

Vesna sure wasn't holding back, she could see. Pretty soon she was deepthroating her husband - something she'd never done for him. She realized that this was going to be an evening of firsts. What wouldn't be a first though was for Marcia to eat out Vesna's sweet pussy, and this is exactly what she was about to do. She'd be fascinated to see if Vesna would be able to bring Connor to another climax so soon after his first when her attention was being diverted to the kind of tongue-lashing Marcia was planning to give her.

In the event, she had underestimated the Croatian or her husband or both. Hardly had Marcia begun to lave Vesna's folds when she first heard Connor's breathing become laboured in that special way he had when he was on the cusp, then, turning her head slightly, saw his entire body quake as he shot his load into the girl's mouth. The shout of victory that accompanied the ejaculation was bestial in its intensity. Marcia knew that even if her husband fucked her next, his mind would be on another session with the soccer coach. He'd obviously been fantasizing about her for months.

And what of the avowed lesbian, Vesna? She wasn't conducting herself like someone who was faking it. Someone who is repulsed by men wouldn't take his sperm in their mouth, let alone greedily gobble up every last drop as Vesna had done. At least, now that Connor was out of commission (however temporarily) - he had retreated to his chair to recover - Marcia could have the Eastern European sexpot all to herself. She could also take the opportunity to show Connor her high level skills in the realm of pleasuring women.

She was progressing very smoothly when she felt Connor's rock-hard cock between her legs. Without any preliminaries whatsoever, he had driven his manhood deep inside her. He grabbed her hips and began to fuck her with more energy than she could remember - almost manically.

"He's still thinking about that fucking communist!" Marcia thought, getting quite upset.

The "communist" herself was becoming extremely aroused, the more so, Marcia noticed since her bloody husband had joined the action.

"God, those two should get a room!" she told herself - immediately reproaching herself for tempting fate.

Marcia realized that she could either look for things to find fault with or she could take the positives out of the situation. Wisely, she decided to go with the flow, receive all the pleasure that was on offer, and give freely to her partners. Still, it was initially through gritted teeth that she reapplied herself to the task of giving Vesna a massive orgasm.

It was a strange but not unpleasant sensation for Marcia to be drinking a mixture of Vesna's juices and her husband's semen. What the cocktail of fluids meant, though, was that she needed time to lick her dry. And time was something she might not get, as Connor was hammering her very hard, which meant one of two things: either he was on the way to orgasm or he was going to run out of steam. Normally, she'd put her money on the latter, but on this occasion the presence of the Croat meant that the former was the more likely outcome.

12