The Suburban Mom Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, there was her own state to factor into the equation. The overload of sensory stimuli (especially now that Vesna had grabbed her boobs) meant she didn't require much to push her beyond the tipping point. If she came, though, she knew the game was up as far as extending the same courtesy to the Croat went. It had become very much a race against time.

Fortunately, it was a race she won. But it was a damned close run thing. Less than 30 seconds after Vesna roared out in submission, she followed her over the edge. That in turn triggered Connor, who spent himself inside her with a primal shriek.

"Let's go upstairs," said Connor, who was in the zone, as they say in sporting circles.

Taking the hand of each woman in his own, he led the way upstairs. Unbelievably, by the time he entered the bedroom, his penis had lost its flaccidity and was growing in size before Marcia's eyes.

"First come, first served!" he challenged the women, as he threw himself onto the bed.

In a flash Vesna was on top of him, facing him, laughing like a schoolgirl. Marcia was left standing beside the bed, like the child who doesn't get picked for the game in the playground.

"For fuck's sake!" she said to herself, before remembering her commitment to stay positive.

"Ride him, cowgirl!" she said in her most enthusiastic tone, even though encouragement was the last thing Vesna needed.

The Croat needed to give Connor's shaft no more than half a dozen rubs before it was once again jutting out angrily. Vesna descended easily onto him, moaning as she felt her new best friend fill her once more.

"Fuck me, Connor!" she spoke with a strange intensity. "Fuck me hard!"

Watching on, Marcia couldn't tell who was leading and who was content to play second fiddle. The two of them appeared to be working in perfect harmony. At what turned out to be the halfway point in their lovemaking, at what appeared to be a prearranged signal, they took a brief break from their energetic lovemaking to join in a passionate kiss. Marcia had never seen Connor like this before - his tongue seemed to be turbocharged as it duelled with the girl's skilful muscle.

Seamlessly, he moved to her breasts, licking them and sucking on the nipples until Vesna could hold back no longer.

"Come inside me, Connor! I'm ready to receive you once again."

Flipping her over in one easy movement, Connor drove his penis inside her and increased the pace to almost superhuman levels. Vesna seemed determined to delay her orgasm so that he would be forced to continue even at risk to his health. Marcia watched with not a little concern as the sweat poured off her husband's brow as he spared nothing in order to bring Vesna the satisfaction she desired. After around five minutes, Vesna's breathing became irregular and it was evident that she was about to come. Connor responded with three or four final thrusts, easing off only when he knew that Vesna had passed the point of no return. With a final yell, he collapsed onto his lover, keeping himself inside her for many minutes until he finally flopped out - utterly spent. Within minutes he was asleep.

"I think I've worn out your husband," said Vesna, moving out from underneath him.

"The question is, though, has he worn you out?" replied Marcia, taking Vesna by the hand.

"Let's go to the other room."

"I never feel worn out when I am with you," said Vesna, as they entered the spare room.

"I like licking you out when his semen is inside you," said Marcia.

"I am waiting for you to clean me out," said the Croat.

Marcia got the athletic girl to lie on her back, raise her legs and keep her ass up by placing her hands around her ankles. This way she had ideal access to her pussy. This time, with no audience and no time pressure, she went at a leisurely pace, starting on Vesna's outer lips and savouring the smorgasbord of flavors. Marcia thought that Vesna wouldn't be as responsive as on previous occasions when they had made love, but this wasn't really the case. Everything (for the moment at any rate) was just taking place at a slower pace.

Instead of moaning to show her arousal, Vesna's breath became ragged under Marcia's assault. Taking this as a signal to take things to the next level, Marcia moved her tongue deep inside Vesna's vagina and started to work it harder. She paused involuntarily when the realization hit her that rather than impregnating her with less of his semen the second time around (and his fourth time all told that evening) Connor had actually produced more. She had never given him enough credit for his sexual prowess, she realized. She would try and put that right from hereon in.

For now though her focus was on pleasing Vesna. Intuitively she knew that the Croat girl didn't feel the same way for Connor as she did for her. Attending to her needs now, Marcia felt a little ashamed of the jealousy she had felt earlier. It was rather charming to see her acting like a schoolgirl. Granted, she would have preferred to see her having a bit of sport with someone other than her husband, but now she could put a bit of distance between herself and their lovemaking, she could see that it didn't add up to a whole lot.

"Note to self - take a deep breath, count to ten and then make a reasoned judgement."

"Another note to self - live in the here and now. Bring this lovely girl to a shuddering orgasm."

Ramping up her work, Marcia "listened" to Vesna's body as she prepared to finish her off. Rather than ragged breathing, Marcia was now confronted by a much more vocal young woman. Marcia was motivated to perform at her best by the thought that once they were done, they could confirm their love by sleeping in each other's arms the long night through. And that is exactly what happened. Within ten minutes they were both asleep.

12