All Comments on 'The Suburban Mom Pt. 07'

by The_Veil_of_Isis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LucienleuwenLucienleuwen10 months ago

You are maintaining the high standards you set when you embarked on this project. I am very happy that Connor is back in the picture as I get tired of wall to wall lesbian action.

Your characters are well delineated (and not all superhumanly attractive). Your build-ups are uniformly strong and your sex scenes for the most part work very well.

5 stars

HoumafanHoumafan10 months ago

“He's still thinking about that fucking communist!”

Love it! Love your work, Alice!

Inthehole93Inthehole9310 months ago

Graphic, funny, well-written - erotic llt at its best!

PappasleazePappasleaze10 months ago

good job. i was thinking that this would happen but now that it has ,I hope to see it again, maybe he could be the lesbian community's dildo.

Paul_TwodayPaul_Twoday10 months ago

This is a smart, satirical take on American small town values that I for one find compelling.

The_Veil_of_IsisThe_Veil_of_Isis10 months agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for your comments. Glad you like Connor, though, Pappasleaze, I think you’re writing a parallel text!

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Perfect! The build up, the scheming

by Marcia to a very willing Vesna and Conner, leads to a very hot and steamy session of fucking and pussy licking. The author certainly suggests that there is more to Conner and Vesna's lusts than Marcia thought. I especially liked that the chapter was again told from Marcia's perspective, and her thoughts about the very hot and sexy "communist" really was a contrast to the intensity of the sex. Wonderful writing and I look forward to the next chapter in this tale.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

“ She couldn't wait to get upstairs and experience the new Connor for herself. If she could prise him away from his new little friend.”

Love this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Veil_of_Isis@The_Veil_of_Isis
I am in my mid/late twenties and love painting and handcrafting. I have recently started writing again, encouraged by the success of a short story in an online competition. I took a creative writing minor at college. I am straight but bicurious.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES