The Suburban Mom Pt. 08

Story Info
Connor is tasked with proving he isn't racist.
6.5k words
4.6
7.1k
15

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 22

The following morning Marcia received a call from Michelle. The Pastor's wife was very friendly towards Marcia, and even hinted at another intimate session soon. But the main reason for calling concerned Connor and his "prospects", as Michelle put it, within the church. Michelle explained that one aspect the leadership was exceptionally committed to was equity, especially among aspiring leaders. In short, Connor would be required to demonstrate that he was without prejudice and that he was totally dedicated to diversity and inclusivity. Words were not enough; he would need to prove that he possessed "not a fibre of racism".

Michelle said that it had been decided that he would be assessed by the way he handled a black babysitter called Divine. She had faced a lot of prejudice in her short life (she was only 23) and lacked a father figure, having been brought up by her mother after her father left them when she was a mere baby. Originally from Detroit, she had moved to the Mid-West to train at a secretarial college. After a spell at a local company, run by an elder of the church, she had impressed so much that she now worked in the main church office.

She had a great love for children, Michelle assured Marcia, and was one of the most popular babysitters in the assembly. Michelle added that a babysitter would be required later that week, as Marcia had been invited to attend an evening celebrating the ongoing missionary work of the church, where field workers would be sharing their experiences in mission fields as disparate as Uganda, Nepal and the Ozarks.

Since the meeting began at 5pm, in order to accommodate one speaker, who had an early flight the following morning, a sitter would be needed to take care of the children before Connor returned home at around 6.30pm. Michelle had instructed Divine to evaluate not only his performance and attitude towards her, but also the way in which he interacted with the children. She would also report back on any stereotypes of black people that he reinforced, his sensitivity to the needs of the oppressed, his overall grasp of what was required of a right-thinking person in modern America, and his suitability for a leadership role in a non-judgemental church that embraced values and virtues.

In order to gauge all these attributes, enough time was required. Michelle therefore suggested that she returned home to relieve Divine at around 11 o'clock. This would give her plenty of time to break bread and "commune" with participants at a prayer and fellowship gathering scheduled to take place at the pastor's house after the main meeting finished at 7pm. Michelle had handpicked Marcia to provide encouragement to a couple of the missionaries, who were in need of a spiritual boost after particularly difficult placements. Although Pastor Donaldson had returned from Seattle, he would be absent, since he would be spending the night at the church's satellite fellowship in a neighboring state. Marcia would no doubt be delighted to know that Charlene would also be part of the select group.

When Marcia told Connor of the arrangements, she wasn't sure how much to talk about the importance of his behaviour or of the church connection. She felt she could trust to his basic decency and lack of discrimination, as far as his behaviour and conversation around Divine went, but was, ironically, perhaps, more worried about whether he would be willing to show the young woman in the clearest and most practical terms that he fully accepted her as a human being, on an equal footing as his wife. For this is how Michelle had put it to Marcia: they wanted to be sure that he would show that there was no qualitative difference between the love he had for a privileged white woman and that he was expected to demonstrate for an underprivileged woman of colour.

"Michelle Donaldson has a tremendous heart for the downtrodden,' Connor said, in response to Marcia's little speech.

"She has indeed," responded Marcia. "But above all she believes that actions speak louder than words. If you were able to truly demonstrate to Divine that so far as you are concerned race and age pose no barrier so far as love is concerned, then she would know that you are ready to be considered for leadership."

"I'm being asked to show that love has no boundaries?" Connor responded - a vision of the dusky beauty filling his mind and causing his cock to swell appreciably.

"That's right, darling. And know that I will be with you in spirit that evening. I will be at a celebration that is being held to honour the work of some church missionaries who are returning to refresh their batteries. After the main meeting some of us will join Michelle at her house for prayer and fellowship, which is likely to segue into some one-on-one work with those who have suffered the most as a result of their calling to serve in foreign fields. Michelle says it's the least we can do to show how much we esteem and love them."

"Oh, that's wonderful, darling," said Connor, still think about the black girl he'd surreptitiously checked out on so many occasions at church.

"Divine by name and divine by nature," he thought. "If the Pastor's wife wants me to demonstrate the sincerity of my love for minorities, I will be more than happy to affirm it after the boys have been tucked up in bed."

On the day in question, Connor managed to move a meeting he had scheduled for late in the afternoon to the following day, so he was able to leave the office at 5 o'clock sharp. He parked the car in the driveway, straightened his tie in the rear-view mirror and sucked on a mint to make sure his breath was as fresh as possible. Then he proceeded to the front door. He had obviously been spotted by someone inside the house as the door opened just as he was about to turn the key. The first sound he heard was that of Aidan and Mark goofing around, but the first sight he saw was of the beautiful Divine, who, having opened the door, was standing in the doorway, her arms outstretched in greeting.

"Welcome home, Mr Regan," she gushed, stepping forward and hugging him warmly.

Connor returned the hug, without fully committing to it on account of the erection that had been building for the last few minutes. He wasn't sure if Divine could make it out, but he felt on balance that he'd probably got away with it. It wasn't a sensible move for two reasons: first, the babysitter interpreted it as coldness on his part, which spoke of latent racist tendencies, and, second, she could feel how hard he was in spite of his half-hearted efforts to hide it.

For a babysitter, he thought, she didn't dress very conservatively. She was wearing a rainbow-striped knit crop top, which showed off her narrow waist to perfection, with very short cutaway blue denim shorts. When she had embraced him, he had picked up an intoxicating scent of something exotic and spicy. Something African, he thought, before chastising himself for his infelicitous choice of words.

"Maybe you would like a shower, Mr Regan?" Divine said to him, as he was attempting to banish images of the girl spread naked on his bed, beckoning him in a ridiculously sultry way to join her, by turning his back to her and making a big show of playing with the boys - joking with them and cuffing them in some impromptu play fighting.

To be honest, her suggestion didn't entirely help matters, as he immediately thought of the girl slipping into the shower behind him and soaping his back before letting her hands wander to his front, where they immediately found something that needed her attention more urgently than his back.

"Thanks, Divine, that would be great," he managed to get out, with his back still turned to her, as he gave Mark a rather more forceful cuff than he intended, which resulted in the 8-year-old bursting into tears and running to the babysitter, who bent down to comfort him.

Connor's first emotion was not of sympathy for his boy, nor of remorse for his action, but rather one of envy, as he imagined his own face buried between those two luscious mounds. Having said sorry to Mark (he was half way through giving him a comforting pat on the back when he stayed his hand in mid-air, in case the boy suddenly moved and he ended up slapping Divine's chest), Connor took himself upstairs, aware that his chances of making house-group leader had taken a severe battering. And he hadn't yet been home for five minutes!

Once in his bedroom, he locked the door, and, ignoring the promptings of the inner tidiness freak, flung his clothes onto the floor. Naked, he got onto his front under the duvet and jerked off effortlessly and instantly to images of Divine sucking him off in the shower. Cupping what he could of his jism in his left hand, he made his way to the shower, where he promptly jerked off again, this time allowing himself the luxury of letting his sperm splatter against the ceramic tiles. He watched as the main track of white sticky fluid made its way down the wall, using the showerhead to hasten its journey down the drain. After washing his hair and the rest of his body, he changed into the most expensive T-shirt he possessed, which was cream coloured, and a pair of olive chinos. He slipped into a pair of tan loafers and headed downstairs. The noise told him that the boys and Divine were playing in the den.

Chapter 23

When Connor entered the room, Divine was bent over, apparently retrieving something from under a chair. Whatever it was must have been well hidden, as the girl retained the position for some time. Aware that he was staring at her, Connor turned to the boys and challenged them to a video game. They enthusiastically agreed, since the result was a forgone conclusion. While he was sitting on the armchair doing his best on his console, and the two boys were taking it in turns to operate the other one, Divine came over and sat on the arm of his chair. His heart rate (already above average, as he struggled to give his kids a run for their money) climbed steeply, as those shapely buns barely concealed in denim dominated his peripheral vision.

"Here, let me help," she said in a husky voice, her long nails (painted in a multitude of colours) running across the back of his hand as she took hold of the console.

"Look," said Connor. "Wouldn't it be easier if you sat here?"

Connor never intended that to mean that Divine should share the seat with him, but that's how she interpreted it, sliding onto the cushion and motioning for him to move across as far as he could. There simply wasn't enough room. Sensibly, Connor thought, Divine rose from the chair. Connor had scarcely settled himself in again, when she sat on top of him.

"Room for a small one, right?" she said with a smile, taking the console out of his hand.

Rather than sitting forward on his thighs and knees, she had taken up residence on his lap. His penis, which had been in a state of permanent arousal ever since he had dried off after getting out of the shower, began to swell considerably. It was bad enough when it just lay there like a log, but when Divine shifted slightly, it was even worse, as the tumid organ twitched wildly, almost as if it were attempting to escape from the confines of its chinos and break through Divine's denims in search of what he suddenly envisaged to be her tight, but rapidly moistening, opening.

"Get hold of yourself!" Connor chided himself, wondering whether he shouldn't take control and tell Divine to get off him, so he could vacate the space and give the whole chair to her.

It was then that he remembered his wife's words about the absolute importance of not giving the black girl cause to think he was treating her dismissively or differently from how he would treat others.

"But, my God!" he thought, "when would I ever let a young woman I hardly know, of any colour, race or creed, sit on my lap and play a video game?"

"When would I (a prospective house-group leader) ever let any woman apart from my wife (who wouldn't want to do it anyway) sit in this very sexually explosive way in front of my kids? Or for that matter even if my children weren't around."

And yet he did nothing. Not that anyone else seemed to take a blind bit of notice. They were too absorbed in the video game. The only thing Aidan and Mark cared about was that now that Divine was at the controls they were no longer crushing it. In fact, they were suddenly in danger of losing the game.

The end sure enough came quickly. While the boys blamed each other, it was left to Connor (still largely hidden beneath Divine) to tell them to be gracious losers and congratulate Divine on her win. When they reluctantly complied with his instruction, she jumped up and hugged them. Connor, suddenly free of the burden of her presence, got up, had a stretch and felt a lot better, until she turned and gave him a really tight, and really long, hug. With nowhere to hide, his penis - more like an iron bar than he could ever remember it being - probed her flat stomach and the studded navel which sat like a jewel at its centre.

"I'm glad I am able to please you," she whispered in his ear.

Connor shot a look at the place where his children had been, but they had left the room. From their shouts, it sounded like they had run upstairs to play one of their games of hide and seek. He pulled himself out of the hug, as far as he could, given Divine's vice-like grip on him, and was about to tell her they should think about tea, when the black girl raised herself on tiptoes and kissed him full on the mouth. Connor thought he had kept his lips clamped shut, but evidently he hadn't, as her tongue slipped in and started to explore his mouth.

Connor went into a panic. Instead of standing back and telling the girl off, as was his duty as a married man and a senior member of the church, he found himself standing aside and watching on as another man took his place. That man put his arms around the black beauty's waist and resumed the kiss with a calmness married to a naked eroticism. Divine reciprocated by moving her hands first to his back, then to his buttocks and finally to his swollen desire.

"Aw, fuck!" the other man said, while Connor kept his ears cocked for sounds of the boys playing upstairs.

"I've seen you looking at me in church," said Divine. "I like the way you look at my boobs but pretend you aren't."

"I don't think you look at me as just a woman, though," she added. "You look at me like I'm different, second class."

"Not a bit of it," said the assured, more experienced lover, as Connor watched the door nervously and was ready to break things up the moment he could no longer hear distant voices.

"How do you look at me, then?" continued Divine.

"You are a beautiful woman, who happens to be black. Yes, you are right, I have been guilty of checking you out since you first arrived at the church. But I thought you wouldn't be interested in someone like me, an older guy, a married guy with children. I really don't think I deserve you. I thank God from the bottom of my heart that you find me worthy of your attentions. There, you have it. That's what I really think of you."

They kissed again, more slowly and more deeply, Connor moving his hands to Divine's crop top. The other man had gone; it was just the two of them together now. Connor wanted to slide the flimsy top up and caress her breasts, but he exercised discipline, contenting himself with rubbing her breasts through the thin fabric of her top. As he had thought, she wasn't wearing a bra.

While Divine went to the kitchen to prepare tea, Connor went upstairs to find the boys and get them to sit down for 30 minutes before tea to do their homework. He found them in their room, playing PlayStation, but uncommonly amenable to doing what their father asked of them. They were sitting at their tables, ready to begin their tasks, when Aidan asked his father what he thought of Divine.

Connor's heart skipped a beat. Had they seen them kissing in the den? Had they been talking about the way she sat on their father's lap when playing the game? Banishing such thoughts from his mind, Connor answered them calmly.

"I think she's a very friendly and helpful young lady with a heart that wants to serve. What about you guys?"

"I think she's really cool, Dad," said Aidan.

"Yeah," added Mark. "She rocks!"

Connor told his boys he would call them when it was time for tea and went downstairs to see what he could do to help. Divine had already set the table and told Connor he should have a beer, as she only had to warm the meatballs that Marcia had already made, wait ten minutes for the spaghetti and toss the salad with some dressing. Connor sat at the table and watched Divine work. Now it wasn't her breasts he was looking at but her ass.

He imagined himself dropping her shorts, only to find she was wearing no panties. He pushed her none too gently against the sink before telling her to turn around and lifting her in one easy motion onto the drainboard. He yanked his penis out of his pants and entered her tight young pussy. She closed her eyes, moaned and told him to fuck her hard.

"Tea's ready," she said. "Perhaps you could get the boys."

During the meal, Connor found it hard to keep his hands off the babysitter. He had never known the boys to spend so long at the table. They too were under a spell cast by the black woman. When Divine spent time answering a question Mark had put to her, Connor actually felt jealous of his own 8-year-old son. He was itching to pack the boys off to bed and attend to the needs of this sensual woman. It was true that he'd never made love to a black woman before and he couldn't wait to plant kisses all over her body and eat out her pink pussy.

When tea was over and the dishes cleared away (the boys staying behind to help Divine with the work), they went back to the den. Connor glanced at his watch. It was only just seven o'clock, which meant another whole hour until bedtime. Bedtime for all four of them. This time, the boys asked Divine and their dad to read to them from one of their favorite books. Each of them had to do the voices of the various characters. Connor was used to doing this with Marcia, but Divine proved to be an able deputy, displaying her flair for mimicry.

Finally, it was time for the kids to turn in. They still wouldn't let go of Divine, even when their father told them she needed to have a rest. So she stayed with them for half an hour or so, while Connor prepared things along the corridor in the master bedroom. Not that there was much to do. As far as he was concerned, he had been prepared for several hours. The discomfort of walking around with a permanent erection needed alleviating quickly, and there was only one way he was going to get that relief.

Chapter 24

He walked back to the boys' room and saw that Mark had dropped off, while Divine was sitting beside Aidan, speaking gently to him as he gradually drifted off. Turning towards the door, the babysitter saw Connor standing there watching her and got up and joined him. They hadn't got more than a yard or two along the corridor before they were embracing passionately, Divine pulling Connor's T shirt over his head and holding it in her hand as they entered the bedroom. Both of them knew that there would be nothing subtle about their first coupling.

Each tried to be the first to undress the other, Divine getting Connor's pants down to his knees while he made easy work of her tiny top.

"Fuck, the tits look good!" he thought, but first he needed to get those almost indecent shorts off.

Divine beat him to the punch, though, pulling his briefs down and freeing his penis at last. Before he had even unbuttoned the black girl's shorts, she had her mouth around his cock.

"Oh my God!" he breathed, knowing he was about to come.

12