The Suburban Mom Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Divine seemed neither surprised nor disappointed at his swift ejaculation, as if scores of men had gone the same way before him. She swallowed his jizz and then started to rub his column, stopping occasionally to drink down the milky fluid that was still seeping from his opening.

"Oh, fuck, yeah. Blow me again," said Connor, instinctively understanding that this girl could bring him off twice in almost as many minutes, so aroused was he.

Divine cradled his balls with one hand while the other held his shaft as she began to go deeper down his column with her mouth.

"Yeah, babe!" he said, bringing his hand to the back of her head to ensure she got the message.

Watching her bobbing up and down on his cock as he had fantasized so often, he wondered if he should withdraw and put the sperm that was being replenished to better purpose by penetrating her tight pussy and impregnating her with his precious seed. If that was what he really wanted he would have been better off taking action rather than just thinking about it. So skilful was the black girl (so experienced, Connor realized with a shudder) that she had achieved what he had once held to be impossible: making him come twice, all within the space of three minutes.

"Let me give you pleasure now," said Connor simply.

Divine lay down on the bed with her little shorts still intact. Connor's first job was to remove them. They came off only with difficulty, so tight were they and so voluptuous her ass. He had been careful to pull them down with his thumbs hard against the denim, so that her panties would remain on, if she were wearing any. Not that he wanted them to stay on, of course, but because he wanted the frisson of taking them off and unveiling her luscious pussy.

And there they were! Pink panties: lacy and sexy.

"They're beautiful," he said. "But they must come off."

Once they had been removed, the treasure they were hiding was revealed in all its glory. How Connor craved to explore that Aladdin's Cave immediately, but he knew what he must do. He must think of Divine, make the lovemaking about her. So he moved up the bed and kissed her again, tasting himself on her tongue and in her mouth. Instinctively his hands moved to her breasts, while her hand, equally automatically, sought out his penis, which, predictably enough, was hard once more.

After they had kissed a while using their mouths, he turned his attention to her lips. He had marvelled at how big they were and now he wanted to test them and taste them with his own thinner lips and with his tongue. Divine knew what was going on because it had happened before with white guys. But she didn't mind. She rather liked it and she would tease him about it later.

But not just yet, because he had reached her boobs. He had straddled her so that he would have the opportunity to give equal attention to each breast, and also because he would be in the ideal position to enter her when the time was right.

Connor marvelled at the chocolate coloured nipples standing up proudly from their broad bases. But it wasn't only the peaks that attracted his eye; he loved the firm, fleshy mounds, and he hadn't even properly attended to them yet. He soon made good that lacuna, bringing his tongue first to her nipples. "Why?" you might ask. "Simply because they were there," Connor would have replied.

At any event, Divine wasn't complaining; far from it. Her initial whimpering had been replaced by full-on moaning, and it was all that Connor could do to stop himself from dropping a finger into her gorgeous pussy. But he did stop himself, and was rewarded by the busty beauty begging him to fuck her.

"All in good time," said Connor, delighted beyond measure that this woman that every hot-bloodied male in the church would like to fuck was urging him to ram her cunt with his cock.

"If I was white, you'd fuck me," said Divine, resorting to cheap shots.

"If you were white, I'd spank you," replied Connor.

"Oh, God, yes. Spank me! I've been such a bad girl."

"And why should I spank you? Would it help you learn your lesson?"

"Yes, I promise."

"Then, over my knee. Now!"

Connor sat on the side of the bed and waited for Divine to take her appointed place. She bent over in such a way that her pouting pussy lips were visible beyond her incredibly beautiful asshole. Connor was suddenly overcome with the desire to fuck her in the ass, something that Marcia had never let him do. First, though, he needed to carry through with his duty to administer discipline to the manipulative minx.

Using the flat of his hand, he brought it down firmly on Divine's buttocks. She grunted. Was it a grunt of pain or a grunt of desire, though? Connor couldn't be sure. The only way to know was by repeating the dose. He smacked her again. This time she made a louder noise, followed by a clearly enunciated "Don't stop!"

"If you're enjoying it, I must stop," said Connor, in the severest voice he could muster.

Divine said nothing, but then again Connor hadn't asked her a question. He immediately made amends for his omission.

"Are you enjoying this spanking, Divine? If you are it would be longer be a punishment and I must stop. Do you understand?"

"Yes...and yes," she replied, oblivious to the consequences.

Connor had no intention of ceasing from his task, especially as he saw the first hints of wetness lining her pussy lips.

"I appreciate your honesty, but I feel I must put it to the test. I will spank you another four times. Then we will reassess the situation. Do you understand and agree to this measure."

"Yes!" she said with feeling.

Connor's hand came down once more, this time harder. He wanted to see her ass glowing red but no change was discernible as yet. For the fourth time, he spanked her, causing her to moan and beg for more. The first hints of rose could be seen on her beautiful globes. Connor felt his cock wiggle between his legs. He got Divine to adjust her position so she could feel his tool on her belly. Then he slapped her again, making her cry out...and beg for more.

"This will be the final blow," he said - still with that magisterial severity. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said, with a note of petulance in her voice.

His hand came down with force and caused her to yelp. Her ass cheeks resembled harvest moons, softly glowing in the half light of the bedroom.

"Lie on the bed," Connor ordered her. "You may feel a little pain at first but you have received your punishment and, like a good father, I must show you that I harbour no ill feeling against you."

He could see the juices oozing from her pussy towards her thighs. He decided they would get no further; he would lick them up and then lose himself in her magic box. He told her to open her legs wide and looked with wonder upon the magnificent pussy he was about to feast upon. Wasting no more time, he buried himself between her legs, licked the fluid from her inner thighs and then started to lave her ebony outer lips. They were deeply grooved and quite fleshy. They tasted like nothing he had ever tasted before - a subtle flavour with hints of nutmeg. If the outside was so aromatic, what, he wondered, awaited him when he ventured inside?

It was several minutes before he found out, as he was in no hurry to curtail his exploration of her gorgeous gateway. He suddenly thought of his wife, and wondered if she had already tasted Divine or whether she hope to savour her that night when she returned. He knew that she would be enchanted by the girl. She was such a cutie, not as worldly-wise as Vesna, but not as cynical either. The thought of Marcia making love to the black girl with her legs spread wide open for him focused Connor's mind and gave him all the motivation he needed to optimize his time with her. Fuck, he craved her pussy - both with his tongue and also with his cock, which she had kept as stiff as a flagpole for more than three hours.

He peeled apart her labia, which were sticky with her honeydew juices, and took time out to take in her pink pussy, which seemed to be crying out for him. He began to lick her with long, languorous strokes, bringing an immediate reaction from her. On a whim, he asked her if she wanted to fuck Marcia and she began to moan, instantly betraying her hidden desires.

"She's very attractive, isn't she?" Connor teased her.

Divine didn't answer him, not with words anyway, but by driving his head deeper inside her she let her actions do the talking. Connor still had time to bring her to fever pitch by detaching himself momentarily to tell her that his wife would be back later that evening and might be susceptible to Divine's charms if she acted maturely and with the kind of poise and sensuality that she expected from her female lovers. Once more Divine thrust Connor deep inside her flooded box. She was clearly thinking about his wife, but Connor didn't mind; he loved just being so close to her that he felt he was almost one with her. And to think that in a few minutes he would be driving his cock into this beautiful receptacle at last, and emptying himself inside her!

Connor was still licking her inner folds languidly, as if he had full assurance that she would reach a climax whether he upped the pace or no. And so he didn't change anything, content to test his theory and prove himself correct. Her words were directed to him, but he knew that she was thinking of Marcia and would continue to do so until she finally obtained release. To trigger her climax was so simple, child's play in fact; he placed a finger on her asshole and slowly pushed it in. A couple of passes of his tongue later and she was gone - away with the fairies. But he was in no mind to let her stay with them for long. He had one more task to perform - one that he had been thinking about for more than three years.

Chapter 25

Finally, Connor was on the point of realizing his long-held dream with regard to Divine. Taking a quick glance at the clock he saw it was already half past ten.

"How time flies when you are enjoying yourself!" he thought.

He also thought of his wife entering their bedroom to find him fucking another woman on the bed they shared, on the bed where they had conceived Aidan and Mark. His cock was so hard and his desire so ardent that he knew he would have to take a short break before he slid his tool into her box; otherwise, he would hardly have entered her before he came.

"I need to cool off a bit," he said to Divine, who was looking at him quizzically.

"I guess you have the same effect on all the men," he added.

He nearly said "women too", but he didn't want her thinking about Marcia. Not yet, anyway. He wanted to ask Divine if she did a lot of "babysitting", but it didn't seem appropriate and he thought he knew the answer anyway. He wondered how many other attractive young women in the church were employed in a similar capacity. He could think of at least half a dozen who he would willingly relieve after a hard evening of looking after the kids.

It was now or never, he thought, and never didn't come into the equation. He would take her missionary-style first and take it from there. He gave her a kiss on the lips, couldn't keep himself from sucking on her distended nipples on the journey south, then lined his engorged phallus up at her moist opening.

He entered her in one easy motion, drawing a gasp from the black girl. Suddenly she seemed very young, like a senior at high school. He thought of her in a cheerleading outfit and instantly tried to rid himself of the thought, since he could feel that he was coming. But it was too late. He was upset with himself and even thought of apologizing to Divine, but decided against it. He could see how turned on she was (it was almost as if she was in another world), and he knew he could come again. Only next time he was determined to make her pleasure last.

"I want you to take me doggie-style," Divine said, taking up the appropriate position on the bed.

The words were music to Connor's ears, who decided a little tongue work was in order before he invaded her again.

There was something special about a black woman's pussy, he had decided. How could he consider it wasted time when he was supping at this table. Before he gave Divine what she was waiting impatiently for, he ran his tongue over her asshole, drawing a moan from the black woman. His wife might not like it up the ass, he thought to himself, but he had just found himself a way to finish the evening off with a bang.

First, though, there was the not so little matter of Divine's pussy, to be savoured this time after his sophomoric, rushed first effort. The entry was definitely tighter this time round. This was good news for Connor, as he had to push his column in inch by inch. The chances of a premature climax were thereby greatly reduced. Once fully in, he began to build up a rhythm, his hands firmly placed on her waist. Divine signalled her pleasure by a mixture of grunts and strained articulations.

"You like to be dominated by a white man, don't you?" he crowed, forgetting entirely that he was being assessed for his suitability as a right-on church leader.

"God, yes!" said Divine, her breath coming with difficulty.

"You want me to take you up the ass, don't you?" he added, full of confidence.

That confidence proved well founded, as she muttered her agreement under her breath. This wasn't sufficient for Connor, who asked her to tell him what she wanted from him after he had brought her to orgasm.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass, Mr Regan," she said, clearly and loudly this time.

Connor regained his momentum at once and started to make grunting noises. He wasn't actually coming but he fooled Divine into thinking he was. This in turn tripped her own orgasm, and that naturally enough prompted him to come, almost simultaneously with hers.

Connor slipped off to the bathroom to fetch the lube he'd bought on the occasion of Marcia's birthday but which had sadly never been needed. Returning, he applied it to Divine's asshole and liberally to his penis. Remarkably, it had regained most of its power. The sight of the black girl's puckered anus did the rest. He pushed hard and almost half of his cock was engulfed by Divine's ass.

"Fuck!" he thought. "It's like an octopus!"

The remaining three or four inches were vacuumed up shortly after.

"The muscles she's got on her!" Connor mused.

He managed to retract his penis from her clutches and even if it was with difficulty to start pumping her. Smooth it wasn't, but fun it certainly was. And Divine, who had clearly been in this position before, was enjoying it immensely. After a few minutes, as if a snowplough had been sent ahead of his vehicle on the road, the way was suddenly clear and he was able to rhythmically pump his member smoothly in and out of her back passage.

Divine was indicating by an ever louder series of grunts that she was getting close to climax when suddenly the door opened and Marcia walked in. Divine, who was facing the other way, hadn't seen her, and Marcia, keen not to disturb their lovemaking, smiled at Connor, put her finger to her lips and took a seat towards the rear of the room.

With the extra motivation of having his wife watching, Connor returned to his task with renewed enthusiasm. Showing off a bit, and taking something of a risk, he asked Divine if he was bigger than her black lovers.

"Fuck, yes!" came the answer, though whether it reflected the truth or merely a desire that Connor should not stop until they had both come, we can't be sure.

Feeling like the cat who'd got the cream, Connor turned to his wife with a beaming smile on his face, and received a thumbs up from her in return. Feeling it was time to let Divine go on her way (or possibly to hand her over to Marcia), Connor clicked it up another notch and made a dash for the finishing line. Divine was clearly heading in the same direction. The more frequent, fiercer and deeper thrusts of his goodly sized penis in her ass were too much for her to take. She came with a loud cry, which harmonised rather neatly with Connor's lower pitched groans. Connor stayed inside her for as long as he could, long enough for Marcia to announce her presence with a stage cough.

12