The Suburban Mom Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia called Jennifer a few days before the visit to tell her that Daryl was spending every spare moment in the gym he was a member of, which he hadn't been to for at least three months. He had also gone and bought himself a new pair of swim trunks. Alicia was worried that they would be ridiculously over-the-top, but thankfully they were neither too revealing (he had picked out low-waist swim shorts) nor in a bright shade of pink. They were in fact in a very becoming maroon colour, but then again why should Alicia doubt her husband's choice? When it came to taste, he was at least her equal. Other couples, she reflected with a smile, might sleep together but she and Daryl studied fashion catalogues together and consulted with each other before any important purchase for the house was made. Apart that is, for the furnishings and fittings for their own bedrooms. Predictably enough, Daryl thought her room was execrable ("the boudoir of a Neapolitan society hostess who has fallen on hard times," he had called it), while Alicia called his minimalist black and white look "something David Hockney knocked up after someone had stolen his glasses."

Dean was also getting himself in peak of condition for the day, but that was not of course for Dean's benefit, but for Alicia's. She didn't occupy third spot on his list of women to fuck for nothing. She was petite (he liked petite women) and while she was always perfectly civil towards him she never showed him any warmth. His intuition (which was seldom wrong with women - or at least that is what he thought) told him that this meant that secretly she had a burning desire to have sex with him. He knew that Daryl was as gay as a three-dollar bill, so all it required was for him to get himself alone with Alicia for 20 minutes (which was all it would take for a bit of foreplay followed by vaginal intercourse and, if there was time, anal). He'd try to come up with a plan for getting Jennifer and Daryl out of the way for half an hour or so. If it was a nice day, she could show him round the property; if it was raining, maybe he'd send them out to buy some things which he would make sure they had run out of.

Alicia booked a whole day at the spa for the Thursday before the big day, so that she could receive the works: massage, mud bath, salt scrub, seaweed body wrap, clay face mask and waxing. Because she preferred the woman there, she also booked herself into the local Thai place for a manicure and a pedicure on the Friday. She wanted to be looking and feeling at her absolute best for her meeting with Jennifer, even if she knew that her new look would be interpreted by that good-for-nothing as having been intended for him. Actually, that made her feel excited. It would be such fun and so empowering to see Dean becoming more and more desperate, as he realised that she was off limits to him; unless, of course, he played ball and showed his tolerance and compassion by meeting Daryl's needs, and demonstrating his love for his brother in actions rather than mere words.

Only Jennifer was treating it as just another day. She was of course looking forward to making out with Alicia, and, in a different sort of way she was looking forward to watching Dean getting his come-uppance at the hands of Daryl, if that really came off. In her heart, she didn't believe that Marcia and Alicia's plan would work, because Dean had always shown such hostility towards gay people and gaydom in general. Anyway, she wouldn't be altering her routine ahead of Daryl and Alicia's visit, or, for that matter, be picking out anything special to wear on the day.

"Only," she thought, "I might just wear that same bikini again. It seemed to have some kind of effect on Marcia so it might work for Alicia too."

She decided to message Alicia to inform her of her choice of swimwear, and Alicia messaged her straight back to say that in that case she would wear her tiny ivory-colored drawstring bikini. On its own, this would be sure to get Dean rock hard, and if, as Jennifer imagined, he chose to wear his Speedo precision briefs, the bulge would be so noticeable that a satellite from space could pick it up, let alone Daryl, sitting just a few feet away!

The big day came and Jennifer didn't bother to change her clothes after lunch. She wanted to wear a sweatshirt and loose-fitting pants when she got up that morning, but made a concession to Dean, whom she knew wanted her to look good, not so much for her own sake as for his sake, as he felt his wife ought to set the tone in terms of stimulating a sexy atmosphere. So instead she wore a white cotton T-shirt and an olive green knee-length skirt. That would have to do until she changed into her bikini.

Dean, who'd gone out in the morning to get some things from the local hardware store - more to burn off nervous energy than because he really needed them - and had then spent some time at his workbench making them fit for purpose, had a shower before lunch, shaved and spent at least 20 minutes deciding what to wear, even though he had been thinking about his wardrobe for the best part of a week. In the end, he settled not, as Jennifer expected, on his "killer" all-black look, but on another of his classic seductive outfits - the plain white slim-fit shirt with the mustard coloured chinos. He couldn't decide between the loafers and the sneakers, but in the end went for the loafers, on the basis they would be easier to kick off, should Alicia's passion start to boil over.

When they arrived, pretty much on time, Dean bounded off to meet them at the front door. Having greeted Daryl with a hug in the accepted church manner, he turned his attention to Alicia, who had undergone a complete transformation from the last time he saw her, which was at the church on Sunday. She looked a million dollars - no! make that a billion. She was wearing a light green sleeveless dress, with a hemline that the average mature woman would be unable to carry off. That, at least, is how Dean saw it. He kissed her on either cheek (making sure to land the kisses - none of that air-kissing malarkey for him!) and almost fainted when he took in her scent.

"My god!" he thought. "This is all for me."

They went through to join Jennifer in the kitchen, where she was preparing a salad, which they could have later with a simple pasta dish she had already prepared, and would only need warming up. Dean made sure everyone had a drink, and was a bit surprised that only he and Daryl wanted a proper one: bourbon in his own case, and single malt Scotch whisky in Daryl's. That guy always was such a snob! The women, on the other hand, were happy with freshly squeezed orange juice. On reflection, Dean was happy (even flattered) that Alicia didn't want to consume alcohol: she clearly wanted to make sure she was at her most receptive when she fulfilled what he knew must be her greatest fantasy.

As planned, the men went off to shoot some pool while the women got changed in the indoor pool area. They sat poolside and chatted for half an hour or so before Alicia (as arranged) messaged Daryl to find out how their game was going. Daryl, who was no mean player, wrote that Dean had challenged him to best of five, so the way things were going it would probably be another fifteen minutes or so before they finished. He said he'd text her again when they were almost through.

When that text arrived, while the men were going upstairs to change into their swimsuits, Jennifer led Alicia into the pool as Marcia had led her not long before. They wasted no time - starting to kiss immediately and finding the experience very much to their liking. Jennifer was straight into her stride in terms of showing her appreciation to the older woman.

"You kiss so wonderfully well."

"You take me to the next level," replied Alicia, not entirely dishonestly.

"Don't be stupid!" teased Jennifer, resuming the kiss.

It was a kiss they lost themselves in entirely, so they never noticed the men coming in. In fact, both of them were only aware of their presence when Dean, looking up from his phone, which he had been engrossed with during the whole trip from bedroom to pool, saw the women and in particular what they were doing and exclaimed, "Jesus H Christ!"

Aware that she had Dean's full attention, Jennifer moved her hands to Alicia's back and gently, sensuously pulled the string so that the bikini top was no longer intact. She broke the kiss and whispered something in the older woman's ear. Dean imagined that she was asking for permission to continue, while what she was actually saying was, "Daryl must be staring at the bulge in my husband's swim trunks!"

Pulling the string at Alicia's slim neck, the bikini had all but stopped providing the function it had been bought to perform. Alicia's petite breasts offered precious little support, so it only required a gentle flick from Jennifer for the flimsy garment to fall into the water. As the top floated off towards the deep end, Jennifer stepped back a little so that Dean could get a good view of Alicia's tits. She smiled inwardly as she reflected on the fact that, unless he performed his part of the bargain, he would be getting no closer to these lovely breasts than where he sat at the moment.

Jennifer moved back in and cupped Alicia's breasts in her hands. Without further ado, she leant in and captured the left breast (the one closest to Dean and Daryl) in her mouth.

"Fuck!" exclaimed her husband, who never for a moment had imagined that Jennifer could have looked beyond him for the satisfaction of her needs.

The bulge in Dean's orange, black and yellow Speedos with the jazzy Zebra-like patterning had not gone unnoticed by Daryl, whose snug-fitting trunks were displaying a similar asymmetry. Deciding it was time to move things along a bit, Daryl started rubbing his cock through his trunks. Of course, it wasn't the women who were turning him on, but Dean didn't need to know that.

"Go on," Daryl said, half turning towards Dean, who sat on a seat next to him, "let yourself go!"

Glancing across, Dean saw what Daryl was doing and, after a moment or two's hesitation, began to rub himself too. How he wanted to take the thing off and let Alicia see the caliber of weapon he packed!

By this time Jennifer had moved to Alicia's other tit and was sucking it hard. Alicia had thrown her head back and was moaning.

"Fucking hell!" thought Dean. "Jennifer's preparing her real good for me."

Suddenly, Dean saw a second garment floating down the pool towards the deep end. When he realized it was Alicia's bottoms, he groaned audibly. When he realized that one of his wife's hands was no longer in view, he stood up to get a better look and saw that her hand had found its way to Alicia's pussy.

Daryl now stood beside him butt naked, having taken the opportunity to remove his trunks while Dean was riveted on the spectacle in front of him. Daryl's penis was as stiff as a flagpole. He began rubbing it furiously. Still, Dean remained unaware of his nakedness, so totally was he absorbed in his wife's seduction of Alicia. Only when Daryl coughed loudly did Dean turn and look. His response was immediate: he tugged his Speedos off and let his tumescent member spring free. Daryl had to suppress a sharp intake of breath when he saw just how big this boy was. If all went to plan, this monster would be wrapped up in his mouth in 30 minutes, tops. And after that, who knew?

Totally forgetful of the fact that Daryl was gay, Dean turned to his friend and challenged him to a jerk-off. Having lost the pool match, Dean was intent on winning something, and the way he was feeling he knew he was a dead cert to win this head to head. Unfortunately, he had underestimated the arousal of his older friend, and scarcely 20 seconds from the challenge being issued an arc of Daryl's spunk was flying through the air towards the pool. With a growl mixing anger and arousal, Dean joined him only seconds later, determined at least that his sperm would outdistance Daryl's. It was just as well, he thought, as he saw his jizz fall short, that he had the promise of Alicia's sweet cunt to console him.

Jennifer whispered something in Alicia's ear once more, and Dean thought it would be to tell her that her husband had cleared his tubes and was now ready to take her to paradise. In line with his recent run of bad luck, however, the upshot was that Alicia climbed out of the pool on the far side. Jennifer on the other hand stayed in the water. Dean was wondering what would happen next, whether indeed he shouldn't make his way over to the far side and fuck Alicia on the poolside, when Alicia sat on the edge of the pool, opened her legs wide and beckoned Jennifer over. Judging by the lascivious look on her face, it was clear that she wanted her to eat her out.

"How much longer will they make me wait?" Dean asked himself, standing there proudly, imagining Alicia's eyes were on him, as his penis rapidly regained its full dimensions.

Beside him, Daryl had beaten him to the punch once more, his cock twitching wildly as he prepared to go down on his handsome host. He knew he didn't have long to wait now. Not long at all, he realized, as Alicia started to come under Jennifer's wonderful tongue. Once Alicia had recovered from her orgasm, the two women (Jennifer still in her bikini, Alicia gloriously naked) walked over to where Dean and Daryl were standing, each man holding his jutting column in his hand.

The two women turned to each other and nodded. It was time for each of their husbands to hold (and more) the column of the other.

"Dean," Jennifer said softly, getting his attention instantly. "I want you to invite Daryl to take your penis in his mouth."

Dean was stunned - not only by the nature of the command, but the words in which she had couched it. He was, for once, speechless.

"You have shown prejudice and disrespect to people of an alternative orientation for long enough. If you wish to grow as a person, and if you wish to continue to be a part of this community, and a part of this family, you must change your attitudes and your behaviour. The first step (the first baby step) we are asking your to take is to show Daryl that you respect him as a man, and that you respect his sexuality."

"You, you want me to let him blow me?" said Dean, in a voice not quite his own.

"We want you to reach out to Daryl as a fellow human being of equal worth and as a brother in the church and to demonstrate your love for him. You must remember, Dean, that actions speak louder than words."

"But I'm not gay!" Dean wailed like a baby.

"We are not concerned with that, Dean. What we are concerned about is whether you will or will not show unconditional love to your brother Daryl."

There were so many things that Dean wanted to say, so many questions that he wanted to ask, but there was only one that was burning a hole in his heart.

"If, if I let Daryl blow me off, will I be able to show my 'unconditional love' to Alicia?"

"Alicia," answered Jennifer, "perhaps you would be so good as to respond to Dean's question."

"Thank you, Jennifer," said Alicia, slowing things down in order to let Dean wait, but also because she wasn't exactly sure what she was expected to say.

The answer came to her in a flash of inspiration.

"Before I let you touch my body, which the Good Book calls a temple, you must reaffirm your love (yes, and your wedding vows) too by making love with Jennifer."

She looked across at Jennifer, who nodded solemnly. Dean couldn't help thinking all this talk of wedding vows was a bit rich coming from someone who'd never even consummated her marriage.

"And then I get to do you - I mean, make love to you?"

"We shall see, Dean. I, we, all of us," she said, motioning in turn to the other two, "would need to see a sincere change of heart, true repentance, before I even think of letting you enter my temple, when it might be only to profane it."

"Fuck it!" Dean thought to himself. "I have no choice. I'll just have to pretend it's Alicia blowing me off rather than Daryl."

"Okay, you're on," he said, still with much more flippancy than the women wished to hear.

Nonetheless, they nodded to Daryl, and asked him if he would prefer to bestow his love in private or if he would like them to be present as witnesses.

"Since it is as much a public expression of his commitment to the way of compassion and inclusivity as it is a private act of love between two men, I believe it would be appropriate if you stayed and witnessed the act."

"What a load of crap!" thought Dean, even as he smiled as sweetly as he was able in the circumstances and watched as Jennifer brought a cushion across so Daryl might kneel on it as he did his disgusting deed. Then, rather than stay standing in front of him, the two women wandered off behind him, out of not just his eyeline but of his peripheral vision too.

"The bitches!" he thought. "They won't even let me look at Alicia while this loser is blowing me. I hope I'm not expected to come, because there's more chance of my becoming Pope than that happening. I reckon I'll have to be the one to call time on this bullshit, unless Jennifer or Alicia step in first."

Quite unfazed by all that was going on around him, Daryl knelt down in front of Dean and gazed for the first time from close quarters at that penis he had harboured such lust for. He hoped it wouldn't be the last time, but he realized that depended to a very large extent on him. Which pleased him, because it meant he had the best possible incentive to do a good job. He was about to touch it after admiring it for about a minute when he noticed a slight but discernible swelling. Millimeter by millimeter, Dean's penis continued to swell, and Daryl still hadn't touched it. Instead of touching it, Daryl decided to blow on it and see what kind of response he received. Sure enough, the handsome specimen continued to swell, this time more quickly.

Encouraged beyond his wildest dreams by Dean's response to what he had planned for him, Daryl reached out his soft lawyer's hands and cradled Dean's hairy scrotum. The reaction was instant and dramatic, as Dean's column bounced about, growing a good half inch in just a few seconds. Gently fondling his balls with one hand, Daryl let the fingers of the other work their way along Dean's shaft from base to tip, then back again. Dean must have been trying desperately hard not to make any sound that might be construed as showing enjoyment (especially given the rampant state of his now almost fully engorged cock), but he was unable to stop a high-pitched sound from escaping from his throat. It was a throat, Daryl thought, which he would love to feel clamped on his own aching penis before the day was over.

With Dean's penis almost screaming at him for oral attention, Daryl wasn't one for looking a gift horse in the mouth. Lightly clamping his fingers around the pulsing member's thick base, Daryl went straight for the jugular, engulfing Dean's shining glans in his mouth. Unable to stifle their curiosity any longer, the women moved back into a position from which they could see the action better. What they could see perfectly, though, was Dean's face, which spoke more eloquently to them than a thousand words might have. His mouth was agape and his eyes seemed to have rolled back into their sockets. The high-pitched noises had now been replaced by moans and whimpers. When Daryl went deeper down Dean's column, the straight man made a series of rasping sounds that might have been words. As Daryl came off him, as if for a breather, everyone in the room could hear Dean address Daryl in a voice not quite his own, "Don't stop!"

Jennifer and Alicia both looked on (the former in amazement, the latter a little less so) as Daryl went deeper and deeper on Dean's distended penis, both fearing for the older man's safety when Dean used both his hands to draw his head in tighter, as if he wanted Daryl to head-fuck him. Daryl, though, was an old hand at this and had experienced much rougher treatment from some young men he had picked up in gay bars, and he made a staged withdrawal from the pulsing phallus, grazing it lightly with his teeth once he had reached the head, thus lighting the touchpaper that led to Dean's first ejaculation of the afternoon. And quite spectacular it was too, Daryl opting to let Dean spill his seed onto the stone floor, not because he didn't wish to swallow his jism but because he wanted Jennifer and Alicia to witness Dean's first orgasm at the hands of another man.

12