The Succbus' Milky Bounty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does this form scare you? I promise I won't hurt you." Sabrina said in a sincere tone. Alex didn't answer, her eyes closed and softly moaning from the contact of Sabrina insistently grinding into her folds, the hard bulge spreading her lips and the friction against her clit felt wonderful. The desire to escape slowly leaving her as she melted back into the warm embrace. She noticed her wetness now more than ever as she felt it spreading everywhere and Sabrina felt it too, a bit of moisture coating the backside of her shaft.

After a few more minutes of teasing and dry humping, Sabrina asked, "Wanna see it?" Before Alex could answer, she was hoisted up in the air by two very strong hands which made her yelp in surprise, her breasts bouncing wildly as Sabrina placed her down. The two women stood staring at each other, before Sabrina looked down at her soaked outfit. "Oh well, I'm off for today anyway." And used one of her sharp nails to slice open her clothes to reveal her nude form. Alex took in the demon's nude form. Her thin, toned body in a confident stance with her hands on her hips. Her eyes traveled downwards, until she found the large, completely hairless penis protruding from the demon's body, seeming almost impossible for her small frame. "Oh, fuck." She said, barely audible.

It was her turn to salivate as she lightly rubbed her legs together, the fire at her core raging. She couldn't tear her eyes away. "My eyes are up here, hun." Sabrina said with a chuckle. Alex met her gaze again with a blush, and the succubus brought her hand up to grab Alex's. She leaned into her ear and whispered, "Touch it." Her warm breath on the woman's ear made her shiver and her pussy throb, and noticed her hand being guided to the large member before her.

"Ever see one this big?" Sabrina asked, a soft grunt as the other woman began exploring it with her hands. "Only in porn..." Alex quietly said, as she got on her knees to closer inspect the impressive rod of flesh. It was huge, about 9 in length. Her hands looked smaller than usual when she held it. I've never had one this big. It's so warm. Alex thought to herself as she slowly started stroking it with one hand, the other fondling the golf ball sized testicles and feeling their weight as she moved them around in her hand.

Growing bolder, she used her nails to lightly graze the demonic ballsack, watching it jump and twitch from the light touches, seemingly making the already steel rod even harder. "Ohhhhh... fuck." Sabrina moaned loudly as Alex continued the light grazing of her nuts. The succubus was beginning to constantly moan and grunt from the expert ministrations of the busty woman. Sabrina was hypnotized watching the large breasts slowly jiggle and dripping milk as she was working her dick. Alex noticed a large bead of precum forming at the head, and quickly spread it around the shaft for more lubrication.

She was stroking faster now, using both hands to rub the shaft and Sabrina was beginning to pant. "You're... really good at that. Holy shit." She moaned as Alex began rubbing the frenulum with her thumb. "Does that feel good?" Alex sweetly asked, getting her answer from the tight grip Sabrina had on her shoulders to steady herself from the bliss she was experiencing. The succubus threw her head back as she received extra attention to the sensitive head, while the busty woman below her was enjoying the satisfaction she gave to this demonic minx with every meaningful stroke. She was rubbing even faster, both hands in a tight grip from base to tip, twisting the head as she made it to the top.

After a few minutes of hissing and panting from above her, Alex noticed Sabrina begin to tense up, feeling her sharp nails digging into her shoulders and was more than ready to take the woman's demonic load all over her huge tits by going into overdrive with her stroking, but not before Sabrina grabbed both of her hands and held them above Alex's head. "Please, *pant* no more. I'm gonna *huff* cum if you keep doing that." She watched the throbbing cock bouncing right in front of her, knowing it was just a few strokes away from releasing a fountain of cum but couldn't break the grip of the woman holding her back.

She looked up to Sabrina with an expression of disappointment on her face. Their eyes met as the demon took in the sight of this voluptuous woman, down on her knees with her hands held above her head, huge tits jutting out from her chest leaking milk which made her dick pulse painfully with need. "Don't be sad, my sweet. We're far from done." Sabrina said, and lifted Alex up off the ground again with little difficulty, placing her on the couch and spreading her legs as she put her down.

"I think I should return the favor, my milky goddess." A toothy grin on Sabrina's face as her teasing fingers slowly danced their way across Alex's thick, creamy thighs towards her sweltering core, which made the busty woman's heart rate increase with anticipation. "Return the favor... how?" Looking down at the woman from between her spread legs. She was a little nervous to hear the answer.

"You've given me so much of your wonderful milk," She said with an overemphasized lick of her lips. "I think it's only fair I gave you some of my own. But first, I want to taste you. All of you." Sabrina said, while leaning forward to kiss the woman splayed out before her. Their lips met, Alex noticing the taste of her own milk as they shared a kiss. Her tongue explored Sabrina's mouth, grazing along the sharp fangs and looking for traces of her breast milk everywhere. Their tongues danced together, a long appendage wrapping around Alex's tongue in a sort of tug of war as they moaned into the passionate kiss. She was a bit confused at the abnormally long tongue she was wrestling, but enjoyed the kiss too much to really care.

Sabrina withdrew and kissed her way down Alex's body to her sweatpants. "Let's get these out of the way, shall we?" She raised one of her sharp nails and sliced cleanly through the sweatpants and panties before Alex could say anything, leaving the young woman's skin unscathed. A pang of disappointment for the loss of her favorite sweatpants, but that was of little consequence right now. Alex was now waiting anxiously for what Sabrina had in store for her wet folds, her nudity made apparent as the cool air made contact with her warm folds. She had never been eaten out by a woman before, let alone a succubus.

Sabrina admired the gorgeous, bald pussy presented to her; the heady musk of arousal hitting her like a brick wall, and she buried herself in the busty woman's crotch to get a good whiff. It was intoxicating. She pulled away and started salivating, just like she had when she first laid eyes on those magnificent mammaries. Sabrina brought one of her hands to the sopping wet entrance, two of her fingers spreading the lips as she admired the glistening flower in all it's glory. She began to move her fingers in a circular motion, massaging the swollen lips as her digits became soaked with moisture.

Her tongue slithered out of her mouth like a snake, way longer than any human tongue. The sight of that long appendage almost made Alex orgasm on the spot, just imagining how it would feel inside of her and the spots it could hit. She watched it closely, a fresh coat of juice spreading across her lower lips in excitement. Sabrina began covering every inch of her crotch with her warm saliva. As she thoroughly inspected the busty woman's pelvic region with her tongue, Alex was giggling at the sensation. The touches around her pussy were making her so wet with need, and Sabrina noticed the water works.

As her tongue finally made it to the steamy entrance, she took one long, slow swipe from the bottom to the top, drawing a long moan from Alex. The first tangy taste hit her tongue, and Sabrina was instantly hooked. She needed more. She took more swipes along the gushing slit, the busty woman's hips rolling in her face with every stroke. Wanting more of the sweet, tangy essence, Sabrina started exploring every fold and crevice of her swollen labia, not letting a single drop of the woman's arousal escape her probing tongue.

Alex's pussy had never been explored so thoroughly. She was moaning and panting, feeling her orgasm slowly build from deep within her. As Sabrina was busy slurping her juices, Alex said almost out of breath, "Holy shit, your tongue feels so good." She groaned once more as the succubus licked from bottom to top. "Oh honey, you haven't seen anything yet." Sabrina said with a devious smile, as she firmly grabbed each of the busty woman's thighs and spread them as far as they would go, the other woman feeling the pull deep in her hamstrings. Alex's heart rate increased as she was now at the mercy of this horny demon, legs fully spread with her swollen cunt on full display.

She held her breath as Sabrina slowly moved her face closer and closer to the moist flower presented to her, slowly tracing circles on the skin around her pussy with her tongue. Her slow teasing and hot breath on her lower lips were driving Alex wild as she began dripping with need. She quietly begged, "Please." Her horny mind taking over before she even realized what she said. The succubus smiled, taking one last whiff of the euphoric scent. She brought her face flush with the quivering pussy, lips meeting together as if locked in a kiss.

With Sabrina's mouth flush against her core, the slithery tongue began to work it's way inside of the busty woman, hitting every pleasurable spot as it made it's way further and further inside until it finally bumped into her cervix. The sensation was overwhelming, the hot tongue radiating heat in her already warm interior made her womb feel like lava. The skilled appendage wriggled around inside her, and after thoroughly exploring her insides and finding her g-spot when she noticed Alex arch her back, it slowly coiled around itself becoming thicker and more stiff. Sabrina slowly began pumping her tongue inside of the hot box, hitting that delicious g-spot with just the right pressure over and over.

She quickened the pace and she was now fucking this woman with her long tongue. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Ohhhh fuck." Alex panted over and over, signaling her pleasure to the woman delivering it. She grabbed whatever she could. The couch, her milky tits, Sabrina's head, anywhere she could find leverage to steady herself against the waves of bliss crashing against her. The rhythmic tongue fucking and the constant heavy breathing directly against her sweltering cunt was sending her closer and closer to a delicious orgasm.

After a few more blissful hits to her g-spot, she cried out, "Holy fuck!!" as the orgasm hit her like a freight train, her back arched and her hands gripped the succubus' horns like a vice as she rode out the intense climax. The orgasm made her large tits start to leak again and she tried to buck her hips, but the succubus' strength was too great to fight against.

Sabrina swallowed every drop from the woman's intense orgasm, but she wasn't satisfied. She wanted more. She let the woman recover for a few seconds, before redoubling her efforts. "Sabrina? What are you doing?" Alex panted worriedly, still reeling from that mind blowing treatment she just received, feeling her insides light afire as the wet snake within her began exploring once more. Sabrina just stared at her, those red eyes staring right into her soul.

The tongue made it's way around again, reorienting itself with every spot that made Alex jolt, before reshaping itself into that moist lance. Oh shit, she thought to herself as she felt the tongue prepare for another assault. Sabrina almost withdrew the tongue completely, before diving back in with a fast pace, fighting against the clenching walls from the previous climax. "Please...stop! I'm too sensitive!" She cried, as she desperately grasped both sides of the head of her demonic lover to pull her away from the onslaught of her cunt, but she wouldn't budge. "Holy fucking shit!" She squeaked, tears starting to fill her eyes at the overstimulation from her pussy, and another orgasm made her shake violently as she was still at the mercy of the impossibly strong grip the other woman had on her legs. She was seeing stars.

As she rode out her second orgasm in a row, Sabrina gave her no reprieve and kept up her oral assault. Alex could hardly catch her breath to object to more of this torture. She thrashed violently, convulsing and trying to pry Sabrina's head away from her oversensitive flower. As her tongue kept pace, almost oblivious to the futile efforts of the busty woman trying to remove her from her prize, the succubus noticed the hard button peaking out from it's hood. She was so entranced with the taste she hadn't noticed the hard clit begging to be played with.

After a few more minutes of intense tongue fucking, she withdrew her tongue from Alex's warm insides and coiled it tightly around the sensitive nub, two of her fingers trading places with her tongue inside to continue massaging her g-spot, taking caution not to cut her delicate inner walls with her sharp nails. The sudden tightness on her sensitive clit coupled with the simultaneous probing of her insides from the masterful fingers made her explode almost instantly.

The painful orgasm was so intense it made her squirt, much to the welcome surprise of the woman servicing her pussy. Her voice hoarse and mouth dry, she cried out but it was almost silent. The climax hit her so hard she felt as if her soul was about to leave her body and her vision blacked out for a few seconds, tears streaming down her face and her violent tremors almost threatening to break Sabrina's grip. She was curled up as much as her current position allowed her, holding Sabrina's head in a death grip as the orgasmic waves hit her over and over, sending tremors through her body before she finally relaxed and unfurled against the back of the couch with a loud thud.

Sabrina took a few more teasing brushes against the oversensitive clit, making Alex jolt and gasp with every flick. "Every part of you is absolutely delicious. You're so beautiful when you cum." She said as she thoroughly cleaned between every fold of the moist flower, savoring every drop before her tongue retreated back to her mouth. She noticed a new leak had sprung, and finally released the poor girl's legs as she moved up her body.

Alex was on another planet and barely heard the other woman as she recovered from the orgasmic marathon, only noticing her moving up her body for more of her delicious milk. Her large chest was rising and falling with each pant and her heart rate was high, the milk dripping out with each beat of her heart. "So... fucking... good." Alex could barely say. She affectionately stroked the succubus' head with what little strength she had as she nursed, taking a few minutes to recuperate from the mind melting orgasms and appreciating the gentle sucking.

After having her fill of milk for the time being, Sabrina popped off of her tit and ran her hands along the busty woman's body, feeling her breathing slow as she recovered from the intense pleasure she had just received. She tenderly wiped the tears from Alex's cheeks, admiring the natural beauty of this woman, noticing her cheeks and chest flush from climax. After a few minutes of lightly running her nails across the girl's stomach, smiling as the goosebumps appeared and disappeared, she leaned towards the busty woman's ear and whispered, "It's time for your milk, my sweet." She licked and lightly nipped at the girl's earlobe, her cock throbbing at the thought of filling this hot woman up to the brim. Alex shivered and opened her eyes, finally regaining some of her strength. She saw the throbbing organ and then met Sabrina's gaze with an almost pleading look, but the demon wasn't having it. Sabrina helped Alex to her feet, steadying her as her legs were still jello as she took her spot on the couch. The demonic phallus erect like a monument.

"I know it's big, but I promised I wouldn't hurt you, remember?" Alex warily nodded, her mind was fearful. Still a bit fuzzy, but her pussy pulsed with need at the thought of being skewered on such a large cock. She slowly made her way into Sabrina's lap, just as she had done earlier. Except now there was a giant, throbbing penis waiting to fill her up. She raised herself above it using the demon's strong shoulders for support, still nervous to take something that large inside her. Sabrina noticed this hesitation, and grabbed Alex's hips firmly but pushed her down slowly as not to hurt her.

As she was slowly penetrated, both women moaned loudly. Sabrina was overwhelmed with the wet heat of the flower slowly swallowing her, while Alex held her breath waiting for the surge of pain, but only found immense pleasure as the phallus fully stretched her walls while hitting all of the right spots on her way down. Surprised she had reached the bottom, feeling the huge balls nestled between the soft cheeks of her ass and the cock nestled perfectly against her womb, she was completely full.

They both stared at each other, lost for words in the extreme pleasure. Alex was overwhelmed, the throbbing mass radiating warmth to her insides as she marinated it with her juices. She started slowly rolling her hips, getting used to the size as it fully spread her walls. "It's so big." Alex moaned, but Sabrina was too hypnotized by the swaying tits with her movement to hear her. Her face a mix of pleasure and hunger towards the beautiful woman squeezing her cock, and the nourishing jugs filling up her view.

Now that she had mostly adjusted to the intruder, she started to raise and drop her hips on the hot skewer, finding a good rhythm. She noticed Sabrina staring in a daze at the pendulous mams with a hungry look. "This is why you came here, right?" She said, her horniness taking over and shaking her huge globes in Sabrina's face before offering a large milky tit to her open mouth. "Drink up." She moaned as the cock lightly bumped her cervix, when suddenly the succubus grabbed both of her hands and held them behind her back, holding them both with one in a strong grip while the other groped her ass again.

Sabrina slowly wrapped her slithery tongue tightly around the busty woman's right nipple, before closing her mouth on the large tit and beginning her lascivious sucking. "Oh fuck!" Alex hissed. She had missed the suckling from her demonic lover, and tossed her head back from the new sensation of the warm tongue squeezing her nipple mixed with riding the huge cock. She struggled against the grip Sabrina had her in, wanting to stroke the demon's head tenderly while she fucked her and drank from her, but she wouldn't ease her grip.

She felt so submissive, her hands trapped while this sexy demon forcefully took her milk and fucked her with her massive cock. Her pussy was practically gushing. The hot, giant penis filling up her insides and hitting all of her pleasure points along with the skillful mouth drinking the milk from her body was almost too much for her to handle. "It feels so good...!" Alex groaned. "For me as well, my lovely. You're so fucking tight." Sabrina breathed as she matched the bouncing on her spear step for step. Alex increased her rhythm, feeling another orgasm build as she rode. Sabrina answered in kind, increasing her thrusting to match that of the busty woman riding her, never loosening her oral grip on the large tit. The constant pressure on her g-spot was driving Alex wild, rolling her hips on the giant spear inside of her much to Sabrina's enjoyment. Constant moans of pleasure and frustration, wishing so badly that she could touch and caress the woman bringing her ecstasy. But every time she struggled the succubus tightened her grip on her hands and smacked her ass, making her cry out and becoming more wet every time.