The Succbus' Milky Bounty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enduring the pleasurable torment on her insides and watching and hearing the rhythmic sucking and swallowing of the milk from her large tits, her riding started to become frenzied. Sabrina noticed, and released the grip on her hands to firmly grip the woman's back, her sharp nails almost leaving cuts as she started to increase the intensity of her thrusts. Her hands finally freed, Alex shot them to the succubus' head, one rubbing the back of her neck, cooing encouragement in Sabrina's ear to completely drain her, the other grabbing a horn for leverage for her manic bouncing on the massive cock. Alex was moaning wildly, her climax inevitable. The demonic woman was moaning with her, sending pleasurable vibrations across her breast which stimulated her even more.

It was too much. They met each other's thrusts with growing need. The molten cock massaging her tight walls and g-spot along with the expert mouth draining her tits brought Alex over the edge. The pleasure was boiling inside, the orgasm crashing into her like a tidal wave. "Holy fuck!" She panted, barely having any energy to cry out. She threw her head back as the climax racked her body, still holding on to Sabrina's head. The succubus was fighting an increased flow of milk and held the woman tight as she spasmed and rode out her pleasure.

Exhausted, Alex laid her head in the nape of the succubus' neck, relishing the warmth from the skin to skin contact and planting soft kisses. As the tit was removed from her mouth, Sabrina gave her a few minutes to recover, rubbing her back gently and kissing her forehead. They both enjoyed the feeling of the milk leaking from her tits, cooling them off as it dried. As nice as this tender moment was, Sabrina couldn't ignore her throbbing organ sheathed in the busty woman, seemingly being milked from the vaginal contractions of her orgasm. She wanted more. No, NEEDED more.

She grabbed Alex firmly by the waist while still impaled and pinned her against the wall. She gasped from the sudden ferocity, but grabbed Sabrina's strong back tightly and wrapped her legs around her while the succubus began to drive into her over and over like a piston. They stared into each other's eyes, Alex biting her lip from the intensity. The fact that her body was being used and manhandled for someone else's pleasure brought a sublime feeling over her. Sabrina grabbed a handful of the the busty woman's ass in one hand and her back in the other for leverage and watched as the busty woman's stomach slightly bulged from the phallic onslaught, but Sabrina couldn't keep her attention away from the huge tits bouncing wildly in her face with each thrust.

She couldn't resist the milky temptation for long and her slithering tongue went from breast to breast cleaning all of the dried milk and licking up the sweat that had accumulated, the pheromones making her wild. She teased each nipple for a few minutes before finally latching on again to drink, surprised that there was still more to give. She lightly bit each nipple while she drank, flicking her tongue on the hard nub captured between her teeth. "Holy shit." Alex hissed from the added sensation, loving how this demonic entity was having her way with her body.

The taste of the woman's milk was driving Sabrina's lust through the roof, and she made one final bout to drain this voluptuous goddess of all that she had. She firmly gripped the woman's body, drawing her long tongue around both of Alex's breasts and squeezing them together tightly, taking both nipples into her mouth and beginning to pump and suck like mad alongside her animalistic thrusting. The loud gulping almost matching the smacks of their bodies meeting with each carnal thrust. "Holy fuck!" Alex screamed from the overload on her body. So much milk being drawn from her made her lightheaded, but she was loving every second of it. Sabrina was almost becoming drunk off her milk, drawing so much at once from the woman's body and the taste better than anything she's ever experienced. This feeling along with the delicious musk permeating from Alex's pussy filling Sabrina's nostrils, and the warm tightness that enveloped her cock every time she drove into the woman were bringing her to the breaking point. She wouldn't last much longer.

Feeling her pounding become more and more needy, Alex spoke softly between pants while tenderly rubbing Sabrina's head. "You love my milk, don't you? It's all for you. I love feeling you drink from me. Your hot, huge cock feels so good buried inside of me. Now I want your milk, Sabrina. So please, just give it to me!" The succubus couldn't help herself and released the milk tanks she was feasting upon with another loud pop to capture Alex in a kiss. They transferred the mouthful of milk between them over and over, moaning into each other's mouths. The succubus' long tongue wrapped around the busty woman's, almost milking it like she had done with her breasts. The sensation was strange but it felt so good.

Alex's words coupled with the tight vaginal contractions milking her cock were too much for Sabrina to handle. The relentless pounding and tasting the milk on the succubus' masterful tongue brought Alex's to the brink as well. They both came in unison, Sabrina shooting spurt after spurt into her womb as Alex's pussy milked it for all it was worth, pulling the hot load from deep within the demonic balls. The cock pressed so tight against her vaginal walls as it swelled with orgasm that not a single drop escaped. With both women now spent, Sabrina carried them to the bedroom and flopped onto the bed, her penis exiting Alex with a loud *shluck* as they both drifted off to sleep spooning one another.

To be continued...