Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Thanks for keeping going. Have enjoyed the journey.

AutumnsBreathAutumnsBreathalmost 5 years ago

Don't worry, I feel the same way about not getting chapters up. But most people are pretty understanding and know life gets in the way, more so if they're a fan of the story. It's just a few selfish folk who forget people aren't getting paid for sharing their work and expect everything instantly.

LevindlLevindlover 1 year ago

What can I say that I have not said before?

This truly is an art, and you are an artist that has painted such a picture in more vivid details than I could truly ever imagine!

Each person in the story has their own distinct personality and you keep that true from one chapter to the next.

The only truly bizarre thing that I have seen in the chapters which I’m trying to understand, is the relationship of Shelly‘s sister the pillar of air, and Satan, the pillar of darkness. I don’t know if this will go into further explanation later as to why this is, but it is disconcerting to see. I am not telling you that this is wrong of you to have done, just that it is very strange to see those two together.

Thank you again for sharing your time and efforts with us in this epic story spanning multiple books!

Daniel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous