All Comments on 'The Succubae Seduction Ch. 30'

by DBs_Bro

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
i guess you created a daughter Lysa

the way I hoped you will bring back Lisa...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

lisas back teeheehee well kinda 3;) and onidine grrr and allora hmmmmm just keeps getting better you guys rock

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
magicman111_69@yahoo.com

well you wanted comments here it is was one of the best stories iv,e read.I found myself fast forwarding through a lot of the sex just to get to the story I hope there is more in the future. good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellence

You started meh, and you've been growing steadily.

I see your writing style hammering out and the flagging in it has gotten less.

I appreciate how you're endeavouring to keep a sense of humanity and weakness to the hero, trying to prevent him from being a mary sue.

Good job thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
JC's round 2

Awesome story so far, cant wait for the next chapters, and the sequel. Yes that's right people a sequel, WOHOO!

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Addicting!

Probably 3rd or 4th read of whole story-Great! Will keep checking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing story!

Just going to leave a comment here to let you know how much your work is apreciated. Thanks bro!

mBrowmBrowover 3 years ago

Luscious and captivating! Thank you for your fine series!

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

Well DB I think you and Garbonzo are doing fantastic . As a fan I'm qualified to make that statement . A GR8 editor is invaluable . But these are your works , creations , worlds , characters . The brains and teller of the tale . One very awesome tale for sure . So thank you .

I do have to wonder a little . Every so often there is a small mention of of a bit of jealousy from Lyden when another man looks adoringly at one of the girls . That just seems so out of place to me . The same as when you mention one of the girls with slight jealousy of one of the girls . I feel like this group is above that . Not necessary . Even though it has been minimal and unfounded . And I know that is a very real emotion . And appropriate in some stories . It is your story though . It just feels off in this one .

I am thoroughly enjoying every minute of this tale . So Kudo's my man .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous