The Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are uncomfortable with graphic violence, namely a succubus tearing out a man's beating heart and using it as a vibrator, skip the next two paragraphs.

He screamed himself hoarse as she continued to flay his back. He no longer cared if he ever fucked her, he just wanted this dream to end. But it wasn't a dream; it was very real. She began slicing into the muscle on either side of his spine, tearing it away, piece by bloody piece. As she worked on him, she was fucking herself vigorously in front and behind with her tongue and tail, respectively, the waves of pleasure interfering with her concentration; with each spam, she gasped or moaned and her wingtips would veer off across his back, lacerating it deeply. As each moan became a cruel laugh, the young man quickly realized she was intentionally letting this happen, just to increase the agony. When she had opened it up, the skin looking like tattered cloth, she moved on to the ribs, snapping them off one by one, still pleasuring herself. Through the blinding pain and tears, he could see her, eyes glowing red again and smiling cruelly, clearly enjoying his excruciating agony. Once the last rib was removed, her tail came down between her legs and through his, rising back up behind him. It shot forward like a scorpion tail, burrowing itself among his organs. She knew he didn't have the energy left to scream, and this made her derive even greater pleasure from his torture, the fact that he wouldn't even be able to express it out loud. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear "The worst is over. You've passed my final test. But before I give you your final reward, there's something I need from you."

She chuckled evilly as he felt her tail wrap itself around his heart and pull it out his back. Somehow, the arteries leading to the rest of his body remained undamaged, apparently extending in length as she pulled his heart out. She muttered a few words and he felt his back healing, the ribs growing back to be re-enveloped in muscle, although he was still in enormous pain. As the skin on his back stitched itself back together, he felt his heart being brought back between his legs. He looked down to see it still beating in the grip of her tail, trailing his arteries behind it. He was afraid to find out what she was going to do with it. Would she crush it and drink the blood that poured out? But no, she had said the worst was over, hadn't she? Surely she wouldn't kill him...? He looked into her eyes and saw that his fear and her power over him must be intoxicating for her. She drew his heart up to her clit, where its fear-enhanced beating created a delicious sensation of ecstasy inside her. Despite the pain, he could feel it as well, the firmness of her erect labia, the warm cum oozing from between them. Suddenly he felt her clit latch onto his heart, and the tongue inside her womb pressed hard against the pulsing muscle. He screamed as it punctured a hole in his heart, but stopped suddenly as all the pain in him disappeared. He felt like his entire body was tingling, and looked at his hands. Slowly, he watched as his veins became devoid of blood, to be refilled with her cum. The blue of the deoxygenated blood in his capillaries vanished as they began pumping her juices to his heart.

If you skipped the previous two paragraphs, you should resume reading here.

As she filled his veins with her cum, she began moaning with pleasure, pressing his heart closer to her clit. He began to feel a new kind of pleasure, one that started in his heart and spread out to every part of his body. It was wonderful, as great a pleasure as the torture he had just endured had been painful. He felt the pleasure reach his loins. His penis began to grow from its usual five-and-a-half inches to nearly a foot long, stopping just as its tip touched his beating heart opposite him, beneath her labia. The pleasure had made his heart beat even faster, in turn increasing her pleasure and the flow of her juices. His heart pressed against the point of his sword again and again, driving him wild with pleasure. He was so caught up in it that he failed to even notice his cock fusing to his heart like her labia had.

The two of them moaned in ecstasy as he finally came, mixing his cum with hers and shooting it into his own body. If he noticed that funny feeling again, the feeling of something vanishing from within him, he dismissed it at once. When he had finally finished, he was exhausted and could barely stand. As he fell back, she caught him in her wings again.

*

When he woke up, his heart was back inside him again. There was no sign that it had ever been anywhere else, except that he somehow knew it still pumped their mixed cum through his veins. His cock was still long and hard, however, and he sat up, looking around to see if she was still there. He didn't know why, but he half hoped that she had left. She wasn't. She was sitting in front of him on the bed, now naked, having removed the bustier. She smiled and stood up. "And now, slave, for your reward."

She walked up to him, wrapped her arms around him and swung her legs — hot damn, those legs! — up, wrapping them around his waist and pulling him into her. Biting her lower lip and smiling at the sane time, she took his head in one of her hands and pulled it down to her gorgeous, perky tits. Without even thinking about it, he took one between his lips and started sucking. She began running her clawed fingers lightly down his back, inducing wave upon cold wave of pleasure in him. He enjoyed the movement of her ass cupped in his hands, as she raised herself up and down, impaling herself upon him again and again, taking him deep inside her.

When his balls first made contact with her lips, he felt a strange pull on them as she raised herself up again. He looked down. The lips of her sex appeared as if they were stuck to him, and they extended into a number of long, sinuous tentacles. As succubus-Lowndes began to take him back inside herself, the tentacles detached from him and began to fondle and caress his nuts. Light but firm, these ministrations caused him to begin to generate more cum in preparation for his impending climax.

As he sucked on her tit, he felt something beneath the surface, something moving inside them. The nub in his mouth opened up and a tongue slithered into his mouth, pressing against his own. He heard her moan with pleasure, and she began contracting the muscles in her pussy in a rippling wave of tiny but powerful movements against his cock. He could feel the cum building up inside him, just waiting to be ejected into her. He moved his hands to caress her sexy thighs while she continued to raise herself up and down on his prick. Finally! He was going to cum! Just a little longer...

... And again, she stopped just short of him coming. This time she raised her knee below his member, pressing it up until it pointed right the ceiling. She began to grind it against him, slowly, while her knee began to change, creating a deep groove along it that sheathed his sword good and tight. She continued to jerk him off with her knee, the joint pressing against him as it traveled up and down. When he started to feel like he would orgasm, he spoke. "Will you let me cum this time?" She paused, her knee near the base of his shaft. "I don't think so...unless..." "Unless what?" he asked, afraid she was going to torture him again. "Beg me. Beg me like your life depends on it, like you would rather die than not cum." He was almost at that point, he needed so much to cum.

"Please, please, let me cum, I'll do anything you want afterwards, give you anything, just let me come." He continued to babble more or less coherently, as she resumed her leg's movement, making sure to advance him towards orgasm quicker, but holding back just enough that he couldn't. After a couple minutes of this, she relented. He had said what she wanted him to almost immediately, anyway. The rest of the wait had simply been to let her enjoy his desperation. "Very well, mortal." She lowered her knee, releasing his cock. She took him in her hand, curling her taloned fingers around him, pressing their points in just enough to stimulate without drawing blood. Once again she jerked him off, but this time she began at a furious pace, gradually slowing down at a calculated rate, so that by the time he was about to come, she could have been stroking a dog or cat. She stopped, letting him teeter on the edge for a split second, then gave a single, delicate but firm squeeze.

Pure bliss washed over him as he came, shooting his wad in thick, creamy ropes. Succubus-Lowndes quickly plunged her tail into his rectum again, twitching the tip like a rattlesnake's tail as it pressed against his prostate. She resumed furiously sliding her still-curled fingers up and down his prick as she softly kneaded his balls with her free hand. The result was that he kept cumming for nearly five minutes straight, a feat he could have never achieved without her demonic influence. As he began to show signs of finishing, she experienced a moment of regret that it would all be over soon. She pushed the thought away, though. While it wouldn't be quite the same, she would still have plenty of fun with him once he had paid her. "Before I let you inside me for real, there's one more thing for you to do."

He didn't even bother to wonder what was next, so delirious was he from his orgasm. The next thing he knew, they were on the floor, she on top of him, his dick in her mouth, while her own dripping sex was in his face. He had never done this before, but somehow he knew just what to do, and how to do it well. As he worked her, he could feel her tongue wrapping around his cock, then the further pressure of her throat. Her tongue tightened and loosened as had her tail earlier, so that the combined pressures, rhythmic yet asynchronous, produced a prolonged, near-constant cycle of pleasure, and so that when he came again, it was just as powerful and prolonged as before. "Oh shit! Fuck!" he cried as he filled her mouth with his seed.

"Speaking of which, are you ready for a real fuck?" For a few moments he simply lay there, catching his breath. Finally he was able to speak again. "You mean none of this was real?" The succubus laughed. "Oh it was real, but it wasn't fucking." She motioned for him to get up. Savoring the anticipation of the feast she was about to have, she squeezed her thighs together so that he had to struggle to emerge from between them. While he fought to (reluctantly) free himself, she continued. "You mentioned that you would do anything or give anything if I let you cum earlier. I've decided on what I want from you." "What is it, my soul?" "Don't worry about it, I'll tell you in a minute. It will be a price well worth paying, though, I assure you. Now shut up and lie down with me."

He turned around and lay back down, intending to roll onto her. She beat him to it and pressed her mouth against his as she lowered herself onto his cock. He marveled at the sensation of her tightness pressing in on his member. They began to rut like animals, she impaling her self on him, he bucking his hips so as to go that much deeper into her. At the end of each thrust into her, the nether tongue pressed against his glans and wrapped around the shaft just past it, squeezing against his frenulum momentarily before releasing him again, all in the space of an instant.

Finally he couldn't hold it any longer, and they came together. They reveled in supreme pleasure, greater by far than anything he could have imagined. He didn't know how long they came, but it seemed to take hours before he was empty. But this time he was truly empty. In his delight, he had failed to notice the last bit of his soul being sucked into her pussy. Oddly, his last, thought was that he should have asked for her to be a little taller than the real Jessica Lowndes...

* * *

Considering that she hadn't fed in thousands of years, Vydija was surprised at how long she had waited before finishing the mortal off. The succubus looked down at the student, who had died with a macabre smile on his face. She smiled back, her fangs showing. She had to admit, as well, that he had been one of her most enjoyable feasts. She was going to enjoy torturing his soul throughout the thousands of years to come.

* * *

When the campus police finally found the student, they couldn't believe what they saw: a desiccated husk, almost mummy-like, only with a thin but still rigid erection pointing at the ceiling. When they tried to put the corpse in a body bag, it disintegrated into dust. They wrote the incident off as yet another one of Miskatonic University's mysteries that they didn't want to solve. They sealed his dorm room off permanently, welding a steel plate to the outside of the doorframe before plastering it over. The case was officially closed, while the young man's parents were told he had overdosed on some drug or combination of drugs. The truth was not that far off...

Around this time, rumors began to circulate of a mysterious but incredibly gorgeous woman living somewhere in the town. Nobody described her the same way, and those that had the opportunity to see what she really looked like never lived to tell anybody. Maybe she didn't have just one appearance, after all. All that was known for sure was that every now and then, a student would go missing, always male, and his dried husk would be discovered in a dark alleyway, always with a grin that was too tight to be merely the rictus grin characteristic of the early stages of rigor mortis.

* * * * *

For those interested, here are some of the Literotica stories featuring the characters I mentioned in this one:

Awakening the Goddess by NTRmaster

Kingmaker711's Morgana saga (see his profile's Biography tab for titles and reading order)

LilithHerald's Lilitu stories (in other words, so far, all of LilithHerald's stories)

maestro84's Lilith's Emporium Saga

manyeyedhydra's Succubus Summoning stories, especially Halloween Nÿte, Succubus Summoning 109 and Succubus Summoning 203

Rak_Sasha's and maestro84's Rak-Sasha stories

TheTalkMan's "corporate bitches" stories":

The Devil Wears Nada

The Hotel Room

How to Get a Good Job at Fucking

TheTalkMan's Miracle on Slutty 4th Street series, particularly Chapter 8 and the first 5 pages of Chapter 13

TheTalkMan's Trilogy of Tits and Terror series

trixieadara's Embrace of the Goddess series

warduminnana's The World Possessed series (permanently incomplete)

* * * * *

12