All Comments on 'The Succubus'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
memnoch343memnoch3432 months ago

Great story till the end. Finally getting his mother seemed rushed. A lot of build up, which is great, to only have to have what should be the main sex scene, being only a little more than a paragraph. 4 stars. Would love to see this story continue

walkindatdogwalkindatdog2 months ago

i love a good supernatural story, and this one sure does qualify! This one could continue on quite easily, with mother, son and succubus living in a cave on the island, with babies popping out regularly, increasing their pack!

The one thing i would do differently is having the succubus working her magic on Izzy's cock, making it bigger, fatter. As it is, there's no mention of his size at all, which is a bit of a let-down. Great story! I know i've read your airplane story and remember it quite fondly! I may have to peruse more of your back catalogue of mother/son stories! This succ story was a succ- sess!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is a very well written piece that takes the reader right to the edge if not right over it. Pretty intense and very arousing.

muskyboymuskyboy2 months ago

FTDS. The build up was a bit too long and the succubus at the end didn't really add anything, except maybe the set up for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Kind of reminiscent of "Horny Devil" which was written ages ago, but isn't on literotica... A lot of the same "scenes", including the mom looking at XXX, the phone ringing and interrupting mom and the son.

Still a good story, just looks like a rewrite, maybe mention the original author?

OI8U2OI8U22 months ago

Dad: John, Mom: Karissa, Son: Isidore. Is he adopted or something? Couldn't his name have been

Bob?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous