The Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock grew harder, tenting his trousers. He was having crazy sexual thoughts about fucking his mother. The intensity of his lust frightened him. He swallowed hard, trying to dismiss them.

"Let's have a look at that hand."

Isidore raised his hand, and his mother began washing the scratches. Isidore's head swam with filthy thoughts; his heart beat faster and faster. His cock was fully erect, bulging in his skintight jeans.

"Okay! All done here. I think you'll live. Go to the doctor in the morning and get a tetanus shot.

What was wrong with me, he thought, having such depraved thoughts about my mother's sexy body.

Karissa saw the bulge in her son's jeans, and it caused her cunt to moisten. Her nostrils flared as his scent permeated the air. She caught herself not dabbing at his scratches but caressing his hand, pulling it to her body so that he could touch her.

What the fuck is going on, she thought.

Karissa wiped the remainder of the blood from his hand and bent to examine it. She gasped when it unintentionally brushed her bosom, causing her pussy to flood.

Isidore snatched his hand away. His lewd thoughts about his mother were disturbing. He needed to get away from her.

"No, Mom, that was it; I think I'm getting a headache. I'm going to bed."

"OK honey, you rest up. Your dad's already crashed on the sofa."

Isidore stood up, intending to give his mom a goodnight kiss on the cheek like always.

Under the succubus's influence and with altered pheromones, he took her in his arms and pulled her to him. His erect cock pushed into his mother's lower body, and he kissed her firmly, full on the mouth, forcing his tongue between her pouty lips.

Karissa was taken by surprise. She felt his stiff cock pressing against her Mons. Isidore's hot, wet tongue forced its way into her mouth. His hands moved down her back and grasped her ass cheeks. He squeezed as he pulled her to him.

Karissa let out a muffled squeal as her son kneaded her ass. Her knees weakened as his cock pressed even harder into her, rubbing against her lower belly.

Isidore's lips moved down her lower neck by her collarbone, planting light kisses on her smooth, brown skin.

Sexual arousal surged through Karissa, permeating her body, causing her nipples to harden and her pussy to flood. She pressed her body into her son's and rotated her hips, relishing the feel of his manhood against her.

It took several moments for her to come to her senses. When she did, she violently shoved her son away.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Jesus, Mom, I'm sorry; I don't know what came over me; I just went kinda nuts for a second."

"French kissing your mother and feeling her up is not right, Isidore. Look, you had a bad experience tonight. It probably knocked you off kilter. Why don't you go to bed, and we'll forget all about this incident."

She looked down, where his stiff abdominal muscles stood out through his open shirt. She licked her lips when she saw the obscene bulge where his wet pants clung to his groin, emphasizing the length of his cock.

Karissa swallowed hard. Through her surge of anger, her pussy tingled.

"Sorry, Mom," Isidore said sheepishly.

"Just go to bed." Karissa's eyes were still drawn to the bulge in his jeans.

Isidore left the kitchen and headed to his bedroom. The encounter with his mother had left him very horny and confused. Why had he done that? It was like he lost his mind.

Once her son had left the kitchen, Karissa sighed heavily and sat on the stool.

What had just happened between me and my son, she thought.

Isidore's never acted like that before. He was generally a respectful boy. Yet he had grabbed her ass and pressed his cock against her.

Karissa's sexual excitement caused by her son continued. She pressed her hand against her sex through her clothing, with her hips slowly pumping. Her heartbeat quickened, and she experienced a petite orgasm as she recalled the sensation of her son's long, hard cock pressed against her abdomen.

Stop! she told herself. What the hell am I thinking? He's my son.

Chapter 03

Karissa tiptoed into the living room, careful not to disturb her husband sleeping on the sofa. She attempted to turn off the 74" flat-screen television without waking him and pressed the wrong button, changing the channel instead.

An X-rated channel with a couple fucking appeared on the screen. Karissa's eyes widened as she fumbled with the remote, trying to change the channel.

The woman's face was a twisted mask of lust as her lover analised her doggy style. The man knelt behind her, pounding the woman with his monster cock as she clawed at the carpet.

Karissa stood entranced watching the porn movie as the man repeatedly rammed his cock into woman's quivering ass. The woman's moans of pleasure ran in tandem with her partner's strokes.

Karissa couldn't look away from the video. It had been a while since she'd seen a porn movie or had a good ass fucking. Lately, she and John used them for inspiration, trying to get his cock hard enough to fuck her. Sometimes it worked; sometimes it didn't. He never got hard enough to fuck her ass, and she missed it.

Watching these two lustful lovers reminded her of their swinging days when multiple men fucked her ass. Her hand moved to her Mons, pressing on it through the material of her dress.

The man in the video increased his pace, grabbing the woman's hips and pulling her ass back onto his cock. The woman moaned loudly, her head whipping from side to side and her hair flying around her face.

Karissa gasped as she pushed her hand harder against her Mons. With the other hand, she lifted the hem of her dress, providing better access to her sex.

"C'mon...Ughhhh!.....Fuck me, baby...do it...Oohh," screamed the woman on television.

Karissa hadn't felt this horny in years. She pushed the gusset of her bikini panties to the side and pressed her forefinger hard against her pussy lips. She moaned as her hips pumped, increasing the pressure of her finger against her labia.

She gasped when her index finger slipped into her honey hole. She recalled the feel of her son's cock against her pussy, and his hands gripping her ass as she stood in the living room finger fucking herself.

A stray thought as though from a distant voice entered her mind.

Go to him, the succubus said!

Her husband stirred on the couch behind her. Panicking, she quickly pulled her finger from her hole. She turned around, but her husband was still fast asleep. He'd just turned over on the sofa.

She stuck her finger in her mouth, sucked her juices from her finger, and smacked her lips at the intoxicating taste. A guilty feeling came over her as she turned off the television.

I must be losing my mind. I'm hearing voices, watching that porn movie, and thinking about sex with my son, she thought.

Karissa decided to take a shower to cool off before going to bed. As she climbed the stairs, she saw the light coming from under Isidore's bedroom door.

She decided to talk with him about what had happened in the kitchen. She needed to find out if anything was troubling him; Karissa and her son had always communicated well and had a good mother/son relationship.

Karissa knocked on Isidore's door. "Got a minute, Isidore?"

"Come in," Isidore said.

Isidore stood by the full-length closet mirror with his back turned towards her. He had tossed his jeans and shirt on the bed. All he wore was a pair of white Jockey shorts.

His mother gasped when she saw the bulge his cock made in the shorts. It was the biggest she had ever seen. Unbidden, her pussy spasmed. It grew wet and began to pulse, imagining that cock in her.

She thought she heard a husky contralto saying; He wants you!

"I'll come back later," Karissa said. She had to get away from him, else...!

Isidore's head reared back like an animal catching a scent. The scent was his mother's arousal. The succubus had altered his pheromones, and he sensed his mother wanted to have sex with him.

"That's okay, Mom; I was looking at this cut on my leg. I must have caught it on a tree branch or something. What did you want?"

Isidore only had a desk lamp, and the room was bathed in a dull yellow glow. He continued examining his leg, letting his mother see his cock bulge in profile.

Karissa couldn't help but admire her son's hairy muscled thighs, the bulge in his underwear, and his fine, slim ass encased in his tight shorts. The material barely covered his ass cheeks.

"You hurt your leg as well? Let me have a look, honey."

Karissa bent down to examine the cut on his upper thigh. She thought it would be a good time to mention what had happened in the kitchen.

"Isidore, about what happened in the kitchen...."

"I've already apologized about that, okay?" Isidore said, irritated,

Karissa was surprised her son snapped at her. It was out of character for him. He seemed different; his attitude toward her was different.

As she examined the cut on his thigh, her hand was inches away from his enticing bulge. She was tempted to give in to her curiosity, to grab his manhood and stroke it. Perhaps even...!

With a fierce determination, she resisted the urge to touch it. She summoned all her willpower to resist doing what every cell in her body wanted her to do.

Anger welled in Isidore, and he wasn't sure why. He looked down at his mother as she examined his leg. Her scoop neck dress had bloused out, and her breasts had swung forward. Isidore's hard cock oozed precum, moistening his shorts when he saw his mother's jiggling breasts.

It no longer mattered that it was his mother. He had to have her! The succubus' hormones coursed through his system, changing his thoughts and overtaking his brain.

He was becoming what she was: a sexual animal living only for pleasure and procreation. He pictured his mother pregnant, her round belly resting on his as she bounced on his cock. He imagined sucking on her milk ladened breasts as they fucked.

Karissa finished looking at the wound and stood up.

"I think you'll live, Isidore. What happened back there in the kitchen?"

Lust replaced anger as Isidore eyed his mother, trying to imagine her body under her summer dress.

"Isidore?" Karissa asked.

Men and women, including his father, had looked at her like this before. It was a look of wanton lust. It at once frightened and excited her coming from her son.

Isidore's cock made a significant bulge in his shorts. Under the influence of the bodily fluids he drank from the succubus' pussy, he could only think of one thing...breeding his mother!

The widening precum wet spot and his hard cock bulging in his shorts caught Karissa's eye. She could make out the acorn shape cockhead through the thin cotton material.

Her nostrils flared, detecting the scent of Isidore's altered pheromones. A wave of sexual heat washed over Karissa. She ached to lay on his bed, spread her legs, and let him take her. She wanted to feel her son's cock in her, to feel it thrusting in her cunt.

Instead, she fought for control, deciding to leave before she did something foolish.

"Isidore.....err...I'm going to leave. Maybe you should talk to your dad about these things you were going through in the morning."

Karissa licked her lips as she tried to force her eyes away from the swollen bulge in her son's Jockey shorts. She wiped the drool from her mouth with the back of her hand, imagining it in her mouth.

Smiling, Isidore took a step toward his mother. His nostrils flared as he detected the scent of her arousal.

Karissa took a step back, wanting to leave. She knew if she stayed, they would fuck. Yet, like a moth circling a flame, she was drawn to her son. She wanted his cock; she wanted him inside her!

"Isidore, whatever's the matter...I'm sure your father can help."

Karissa's heart pounded as she eyed the growing wet spot in her son's shorts. She swallowed hard, trying to control her sexual feelings toward her son. He seemed different. An aura about him made her feel weak in the knees.

She turned to leave, but Isidore moved quickly across the room, placing his arms on either side of his mother, pushing the bedroom door shut, and pinning her between it and him.

Karissa was angry as she turned to face her son. What the hell got into him, She thought.

Isidore had his mother pinned against the door. She could not escape; his muscular arms ensured she couldn't duck out from under him.

"Isidore, let me go this instant," she growled.

Karissa's heart pounded, and sweat beads formed on her brow. The submissive in her reacted to being trapped, forced to do unspeakable things.

"You don't mean it, Mom. I've got something you want and need."

His head was filled with lewd thoughts. Just 2 hours ago, he would have never acted like this. But now he was under the spell of the succubus. Sex with her in the jungle turned him into a sexual demon.

Isidore bent and bit his mother's nipple through her dress.

Karissa was startled, tried to push him away, and briefly pushed Isidore's head back. However, he quickly returned, using his tongue tip on his mother's hardening nipple.

Karissa sighed involuntarily, succumbing to her son's advances. Her nipples harden from the touch of Isidore's tongue.

Isidore ran his tongue over her now firm nipple. Her thin cotton dress was wet where he'd been licking at it.

The stimulation and her son's aroma overwhelmed her weak attempts to resist. Her body responded no matter how much she fought it. Involuntarily her hips pumped forward, increasing the pressure of his cock against her Mons.

"Isidore.....please, Isidore."

Karissa knew she was no longer begging him to stop but to fuck her. She closed her eyes, succumbing to her son's advances as waves of sexual heat washed over her. A thin sheen of sweat covered her, causing her cotton dress to cling. Her hands, initially between them pushing him away, embraced him and cupped his ass. She ground her cunt against him, simultaneously repulsed and aroused.

Sweating profusely, Isidore turned his attention to her other breast, again biting down on her nipple and licking it. Isidore stopped licking, raised his head, and faced his mother, the leer on his face even wider now.

"You're going to have our baby," he said.

Karissa panicked when she heard what he said and saw the lust in his eyes. Again, she tried to push him away. However, it was token resistance. She wanted him; she wanted their baby!

"Please, Isidore, we can't do this! I'm your mother. Please let me go; I promise I won't tell your father."

Her actions belied her words. As she pleaded with him, her hands slid inside the waistband of his underwear, pushing them down. She tightly gripped his muscular ass cheeks, separating them and touching his anus with her finger. She applied light pressure, and the first joint of her index finger slid into Isidore's anus.

Isidore growled, thrust back, burying her finger in his ass as he kissed his mother full on the lip. She offered no resistance when he pulled down the bodice of her sun dress, exposing her tear-shaped breasts with their rigid nipples.

Keeping his mother pinned to the door, he took her nipple into his mouth, teasing it with his tongue as he sucked it.

"Ohhhhh...Nooo...Stop! Isidore. Stop!" Karissa begged.

Karissa's body quivered as she succumbed to his advances, her strength wavering in the face of his overpowering presence. Helpless and vulnerable, she could not resist the magnetic pull he exerted on her. The sensations that surged through her body were nothing short of extraordinary, causing her to moan in pleasure. Every nerve ending seemed to ignite, amplifying the intensity of the moment. Karissa was swept away by a whirlwind of fantastic sensations that left her craving for more.

Isidore took the dark red nipple between his teeth, chewing it lightly, then gave it a gentle suck, running the tip of his tongue across it.

He removed his arms, sensing his mother wasn't about to run away now. He took her right breast and pushed it up toward his waiting mouth. He ran his other hand down the left side of his mother's body and lifted the hem of her skirt around her waist. His finger slipped between her wet, engorged labia and found her hole.

Karissa's eyes were tightly closed. As her son fingered her pussy, her hands squeezed and separated Isidore's ass cheeks; her index finger fucking his anus. Her head tilted back against the wood door, feeling erotic sensations as her son teased her nipple, making her shiver with near-overwhelming sexual heat.

Bitch, you want his child, don't you?

The voice again! She knew it was right. She wanted her son's babies.

Isidore groaned, reacting to his mother fingering his starfish. He unbuttoned and pushed her dress down, and it fell at her feet, leaving her naked except for her panties and Jesus sandals. He moved his hand inside his mother's thighs, cupping her pussy through her moist lacey panties.

"Isidore, no," Karissa gasped.

Karissa's protests were perfunctory. She made no effort to escape nor did she want to. She wanted to be bred by her son and feel their baby growing in her womb. Her hips rotated against her son's hand, cupping her pussy.

Isidore pressed his forefinger and index finger against his mother's cleft through her panties. Simultaneously his butt pumped back, driving Karissa's finger deeper in his ass. He howled at the unfamiliar but exciting feeling.

Karissa leaned forward, pressing her forehead against her son's shoulder. She wrapped her leg around his thigh and rubbed the inside of her thigh against her son's leg.

Isidore continued to rub his mother's pussy through her panties, her wet Mons sticking to the cotton. He continued to tease her right nipple with his tongue, swirling the tip back and forth across the hard nib.

Karissa's mind was filled with uncontrollable, lewd thoughts. She fingered his ass as she did so often with her husband. Isidore rubbing her cunt was driving her crazy. His body exuded enhanced hormones caused by his encounter with the succubus, causing her to want to fuck. However, part of her kept telling her this was very wrong.

"Isidore.....Ohh!....Hon...honey...please, you have to...t...Ummm!..STOP!"

Karissa was so overcome by lust that she could barely talk.

Isidore continued his two-finger rubbing, pressing her panties harder against her engorged Mons.

"Ummph!...Oh!" moaned Karissa

She was a sensual woman with a high libido. She knew what she was letting her son do was wrong. Yet she wanted to fuck him; she had to fuck him!

Isidore released his mother's tit and removed his hand from her wet panties. He raised his head to look at his mother's lustful face. She was sweating profusely, biting her lower lip, with her hair, moist from her sweating, matted across her forehead.

Karissa experienced a wave of disappointment when her son stopped. She didn't want the arousal she felt with her son to end. She liked for it to end with his cum filling her pussy.

Isidore smiled lewdly, seeing his mother's disappointment. He grasped the elastic waistband of her panties, hooked his fingers in it, and pulled the elastic away from her body.

"You're in season, and you want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Yes! What are you waiting for," she gasped. "My pussy belongs to you!"

Isidore pulled on the elastic waistband hard, ripping Karissa's panties off.

Karissa gasped, the violence of his action removing all of her resistance. She waited for him to take her. Her pussy juices were running down her thighs. The violence of her son's actions made her feel weak and vulnerable. Naked, She fell forward against Isidore's hard body.