The Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,075 Followers

"Yes, ma'am," John said, standing up straight and saluting his wife.

Karissa smiled halfheartedly, her pussy still throbbing and her mind racing with sexy thoughts, which made her pussy throb harder.

"Bye," John said, leaving the kitchen.

"Bye, honey," Karissa replied.

Her mind was consumed with thoughts of her son as she stood and took the dirty dishes to the sink. It was like he was possessed. She was letting him do these things to her that she had never considered.

She'd always thought her son handsome and even sexy in some way. He had a specific something about him that attracted women to him. He had many girlfriends, and she knew he was sexually active.

Now he's working his charms on his mother, she thought.

An image of her son's hard cock flashed into her head, and her pussy spasmed. She rubbed her Mons against the edge of the sink as she rinsed the dishes.

Calm down, she told herself, he's your son.

Karissa considered how it would feel to fuck her son. The incestuous thought didn't stun her as it should have.

You want that big cock rammed into you until his balls slap against your ass, a voice whispered in her ear.

No! Thought Karissa again. I couldn't do it; it would be wrong.

She thought she heard a lustful chuckle. She shook her head, trying to clear it.

Now I'm hearing voices and talking to myself, she thought ruefully.

Karissa hurried upstairs, paused at Isidore's door, thought better of it, and hurried to her bedroom. She quickly showered and looked in her unpacked suitcase, deciding what to wear.

She chose a mid-thigh denim skirt with a matching halter top, no panties or bra.

The succubus poison was now thoroughly infecting her son's body. Isidore wasn't quite sure what was wrong with him. He seemed to think about sex constantly and had an erection all day.

He pulled on his jogging shorts, sneakers, and a t-shirt.

When he got downstairs, his mother stood beside his father as he set up his laptop for the Zoom call. John was not tech-savvy; it took all of his concentration to set up the program.

Isidore walked behind his mother, casually lifted her skirt, and rubbed her bare ass. Karissa didn't flinch, pressing back against his warm, moist hand.

"I can set that up for you, Dad," Isidore offered.

"That's okay! I can do it myself. You two get out of here."

"Okay! Come on, Momma! Let's get out of here."

When Karissa leaned down to kiss her husband, her son's index finger ran down between her ass cheeks, sending shivers up her spine.

"We'll be back by noon so I can fix lunch, dear."

John didn't acknowledge her kiss. Instead, he waved his hand impatiently as he struggled with the intricacies of internet video calls.

Chapter 05

Karissa and Isidore strolled silently up the main trail. Her arm was around his waist, and his around hers, his hand resting on her rump.

"Where are we going?"

"Various other paths intersect with this path. I'm looking for one in particular.

"Are we going to fuck then," Karissa asked boldly.

Her ears rang with blood rushing through her veins, driven by her need. Her son's enhanced hormones had removed all inhibitions. If he had tried to fuck her while she stood beside her husband struggling with the laptop, she would have let him. Such was her need.

"We have to meet someone," her son answered cryptically.

He guided her to a narrower offshoot of the main trail. The trees closed in on either side of them. A glade appeared between the trees. The succubus stood naked, her tail twitching.

Karissa experienced fear and lust as she, the beautifully evil woman, stood in the glade.

"Come here, bitch!" The command was a sibilant hiss.

Karissa walked forward, entranced and in lust. She wanted this woman.

"Both of you strip."

Karissa and Isidore obediently shucked their clothes. Mother and son stood naked before the demon. Karissa's pussy juices ran down her leg while Isidore's cock stood out rigid leaking precum.

The succubus walked toward them on cloven hoofs, her tale flicking.

"Eat me, bitch!"

Karissa dropped to her knees, wrapped her arms around the demon's ass, and pulled her close. The odor was overpowering as she buried her face into the succubus' dripping pussy and tasted her juice.

"Fuck her," the demon ordered, her voice husky with lust.

Isidore knelt behind his mother, pushed her in her back to make her lean forward, and slipped his cock into his mother's cunt.

"OH FUCK!" Karissa's head snapped back, and she howled to the heavens.

The demon slipped to the ground; her legs spread while Karissa continued eating her pussy. She rested her upper body on her elbows, reveling in the tableau of the mother eating her while the son fucked his mother.

"I want his babies," Karissa gasped out.

"And so you shall!"

A mist covered the jungle clearing. When it cleared, the demon was gone.

"Don't you stop, don't you dare stop," Karissa howled.

Isidore gripped his mother's hips, pulling her back to him as he pumped forward.

"I love your pussy, Momma!"

"And your momma loves your cock! We're going to make lots of babies. On your back. I want to see your face while we fuck."

They hissed as Isidore pulled his cock out and lay on his back on the ground. He raised his arm to cover his eyes as his mother straddled him, positioned his tool at her entrance, and slid down.

"AW fuck," she screamed as her son's cock filled her hole.

They spent the morning naked in the jungle clearing, fucking, changing position several times with Isidore cumming in his mother's pussy each time.

Shortly before noon, they dressed and they walked back to the villa. Karissa touched her belly.

"She bitch said the succubus' voice in her head. You're pregnant, and so am I. The first of many babies we will have for Isidore.

Karissa smiled and tightened her arm around her son's waist. She wanted his babies; she wanted many of her son's babies!

###

Schaka
Schaka
3,075 Followers