The Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isidore threw the panties across the room. He gripped her waist, turned her around, and backed her toward his bed.

Naked, Karissa let her son push her to a sitting position on the bed. His cock was at eye level, sticking out, fully erect, stretching the material.

Isidore smiled as he followed his mother's gaze.

"Does mommy want my cock in her mouth," he asked in a sing-song voice? He was a predator who sensed his prey's surrender.

Karissa licked her lips and pulled his underwear down. His bulbous cockhead appeared. It was dark brown, almost black, and pointed at the ceiling as she slowly revealed more of his shaft.

She drooled in anticipation. She ached to suck her son's cock, to feel its plaint hardness fill her mouth and bruise her tonsils. She leaned forward, her bee-stung lips barely touching his leaking acorn. Karissa pressed forward, and his cockhead slipped between her lips.

His precum was a narcotic, causing her to lose control. She sucked hungrily, gripping his ass and taking her son deep in her throat. She swallowed his precum, causing her pheromones to alter.

Isidore howled when his mother reinserted her finger in his ass as she sucked his cock. His mother was a good cocksucker, not as good as the succubus, but good.

The landline phone rang downstairs in the kitchen, breaking the trance. With her son's cock still in her mouth, she blinked several times and swallowed his pheromone-laden precum. Her head spun as she continued hungrily sucking.

The persistent ringing of the landline broke the spell. She leaned back, reluctantly letting his dick drop from her mouth.

Karissa's heart skipped a beat as she thought of John asleep on the couch. The phone was almost sure to wake him up. The phone continued to ring.

"I'll have to get that," she said.

Her pussy convulsed when she inhaled his thick musk. Her arousal caused her to kiss his glans, experiencing a mini orgasm at the taste. Karissa forced herself to stand.

Karissa picked up her dress from the floor, pulled it on, smoothed it down, and turned to go. She paused when her son cupped her ass and squeezed it. She turned her head, kissed him, and hurried to the phone after he smacked her firmly on her butt.

Isidore let her go; the phone ringing had broken the spell. He also knew the phone could have woken his dad. The mood had been broken, but the sexual spark wasn't gone.

Karissa opened the bedroom door and ran downstairs, her inexplicable sexual urge subsiding as she put distance between her and her son. She shivered as the cool air blew across her wet pussy lips. A wave of animalistic lust washed over her as she recalled her son violently ripping off her panties.

She recalled when she first met her husband. He discovered she enjoyed mild BDSM. He would tie her to the bed with her nylons and tease her pussy until she begged him to fuck her. Isidore's dominance was reawakening that submissive.

"Hello?"

"Oh, hi, mom! Yeah, we got here this morning..." Karissa started to tell her mother-in-law about their trip to the villa.

Upstairs, smiling wickedly, Isidore pulled his jockeys up. He knew it was a matter of time until he fucked his mom.

Chapter 04

Isidore woke up with a start the following day. He had a weird dream of fucking and eating the pussy of a half-woman/half-demon. It was pretty erotic and involved his mother.

He lay in bed, briefly thinking about what had happened the previous night. He felt no guilt or shame about what he'd tried to do to his mother. As he thought about his mother's lush body, his cock began to harden, tenting the bedsheets.

The succubus' juices enhanced his senses. His nostrils flared as he sensed his mother's sexual frustration with his father and her need to fuck and breed. She needed his seed to assuage her hunger, cool the lust, and impregnate her.

Later, when her son entered the kitchen, Karissa put some cornflakes in a bowl. She looked at him differently this morning. His attempt to seduce her the previous evening left her with strange, incestuous thoughts.

As usual, he wore only his pajama bottoms, his tanned, muscled swimmer's body catching the morning sunlight as he walked to the fridge. His nostrils flared as he picked up her scent; she was in season.

Karissa turned away, feeling ashamed. She'd awoken that morning, overcome with guilt of what had occurred last night and hadn't been looking forward to this moment.

"Good morning, Isidore."

Karissa tried to sound casual and relaxed. Her husband, John, was sitting at the kitchen table, reading the news on his tablet. Karissa didn't want him to suspect anything about what had happened between her and their son.

Isidore checked his mother out as he walked into the kitchen. He sensed her nakedness under her full-length pink bathrobe tied tightly around her waist. Her natural brown hair gleamed in the sunlight. She wore no makeup apart from a bit of lipstick. Her bee-stung lips were moist and parted slightly.

His cock plumped as he recalled her full lips on his glans. He smiled when she looked at him momentarily, then quickly turned away. He felt her confusion...and lust for him.

"Good morning, Mom and Dad. Sleep well?"

"Hey, son, I slept great, especially after yesterday's long drive."

Isidore's father didn't look up from his tablet as he spoke. He was engrossed in some news item. He muttered under his breath at the stupidity of the politicians in Washington.

Karissa waited as the Keurig made her coffee. She stared out the window, trying to ignore her son and the unexpected duality of her feelings about him. He was her son, and she loved him. The sexual feelings enhanced that love but confused her.

She ached for him to fuck her. At the same time, there was a strong nesting instinct, meaning she wanted his babies also. She knew that if she had one baby for him, she wouldn't stop having his babies.

Isidore poured some orange juice and sat opposite his father at the table. His senses were more acute. He could feel his mother's sexual confusion about their new relationship.

Karissa turned to sit down at the kitchen table. She was going to sit down next to her husband, but he had his tablet lying on the table. She knew if she didn't sit at the table, her husband would think something was wrong and pester her, trying to find out what it was.

John didn't like arguments or fights in his family. He was quite sensitive and always upset if his family didn't get along.

Karissa sat next to her son and opposite her husband. Her bathrobe parted, exposing one plump brown left leg.

Isidore's cock stiffened as he noticed his mom's bare flesh.

"So what are we going to do today," John asked, never looking up.

Isidore ate his cornflakes while slowly taking his right arm off the table and casually dropping it to his side.

"I don't know, Dad, haven't thought about it."

"John, you and Isidore should go fishing. Your mother told me there's a trout stream they keep stocked for their guests. It's just down the road. I....."

Karissa's words trailed off when Isidore's hand gripped her thigh. He stroked it, causing her to gasp in surprise.

Isidore gave her a side-eye. She turned to look at him, a shocked expression on her face. Isidore grinned evilly and moved his hand further up his mother's thigh.

"What, dear?" Asked her husband, waiting for her to finish her sentence.

Isidore's fingers worked their way up the inside of her partly open thighs, sending a bolt of sexual electricity through Karissa. She sat bolt upright and looked at her husband. He was looking at her, wondering why she had stopped talking.

"Sorry," Karissa asked, trying to look calm.

Isidore pulled his mother's robe apart more under the table, exposing more of her thighs. He glanced down. Her robe was wide open now from the sash down. As he sensed, she wasn't wearing any panties this morning. He moved his hand to the top of her thigh, his fingers moving in a gentle circular motion upwards towards her exposed pussy lips.

"What did you read in the guide," John asked, slightly irritated.

"I read that it was the, the best around here, that's ALL."

Karissa's voice shot up in pitch as an erotic feeling surged through her body. Her hands trembled, causing her to spill a coffee from the cup.

"Really," John said, returning to his reading.

Isidore's hand was at the top of his mother's thigh. He used two fingers to open her pussy lips so his index finger could enter her.

Karissa bit down hard on her lower lip, stopping herself from moaning aloud. Isidore was playing with her pussy lips, teasing and manipulating them, making her shiver with incestuous delight.

He was teasing her, running his finger just inside her pussy lips. When she tried to slide forward and bury it in her, Isidore withdrew his finger.

Karissa carefully watched her husband and slid her hand over into her son's lap. She gripped his cock, stroking it through his pajamas under the kitchen table. Two could play this game!

Across from them, her husband sat reading, unaware his family was engaged in covert sex play.

Isidore knew his mother was responding to his touch. He could hear her breathing get louder and quicker. He eased his hand under the table, parted the slit on his pajamas, took his mother's hand, and placed it on his cock.

Karissa stroked her son's tool as she slid her ass back and forth on the chair, fucking her son's fingers. Her juices flowed from her cunt, pooling on the leatherette of the chair. The chair creaked from her movements.

Karissa ran her thumb over his piss slit, smearing his precum. She looked at her husband, who was engrossed in reading his tablet. She pulled her precum-coated fingers from under the table and took them in her mouth, sucking off her son's precum.

Her eyes were at half mast, and her lips were partially open as she reacted to her son finger fucking her. Her mouth made a moue as she fought the near-overwhelming urge to drop to her knees and suck his cock.

She wanted him to stop but couldn't bring herself to make him. There was a wickedness to being finger fucked by her son while her husband sat across from them, oblivious.

Unbeknownst to either of them, they were under the succubus's spell. She promised Isidore she would help him fuck his mother in return for impregnating her, and she was keeping her promise.

You're your son's bitch now, and you will give him many babies, said the voice in her head.

Karissa placed her coffee cup on the table and laid her hands flat on the tabletop as her cunt juices flowed.

Isidore spread Karissa's labia with his thumb and index finger. He inserted his forefinger into his mother's slick tight pussy, slowly rubbing it around the edge as he did.

Karissa's hands pressed down on the table, and she threw her head back. Her eyelids fluttered as her son fingered her pussy. She moved her ass forward with a quick thrust taking her son's finger inside her; the wood chair creaked loudly.

Isidore had two fingers entirely inside his mother's wet cunt. He turned his finger, found her G-spot, and rubbed it as she rocked her ass back and forth along the length of his finger.

Karissa rubbed her feet along the floor as her sexual excitement grew. Somewhere in her brain, something was telling her this was very wrong. However, Karissa wasn't listening anymore. The taboo of her son doing this to her and her husband, not 3 feet away, excited her.

She recalled her and her husband's early sex life. They explored partner swapping and swinging, attending several lifestyle parties. That stopped when they decided to start a family. She had forgotten how much she missed a strange cock in her pussy or another woman's soft body.

"The idiots in Washington will kill us all one day with their incompetence, won't they?"

Isidore didn't miss a stroke. He just kept teasing his mom's pussy. He was rubbing her G-spot with his index finger while rubbing her clitoris with his thumb.

"Yeah, Dad. Politicians are idiots."

He and his father often had these conversations over breakfast. The only difference this time was that he was finger fucking his mother, bringing her close to an orgasm.

His father smiled, nodded, and returned to reading. He was proud of his son's political acumen. Unlike many fathers and sons, they were on the same page.

Karissa was trying to suppress a moan as her son fingered her. She shook as an intense bolt shot through her. She was having to fight hard to control her emotions. Her whole body quaked with her need. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds and rubbed against her robe, sending tiny shivers of delight up and down her spine.

Karissa's body trembled with pleasure as Isidore manipulated her G-spot and stroked her clit. Waves of intense sexual arousal surged through her, threatening to push her over the edge. But Karissa fought against her rising climax, determined to hold on.

This experience mirrored the playful games she and her husband often engaged in, where he would tease her, denying her release until he gave her permission. Karissa's resolve grew stronger as she resisted the urge to give in to her pleasure, reveling in the exquisite torture of anticipation.

She knew the ultimate satisfaction would come when she finally received her husband's command to let go. In that moment, Karissa held the power to prolong her pleasure, relishing control over her desires. With each passing second, her longing intensified, heightening the pleasure coursing through her veins. Karissa's inner strength and determination pushed her boundaries, allowing her to savor the anticipation and the delicious torment of being denied release until her husband granted her permission.

She loved that game and the submissiveness it engendered in her having someone control her. Her son was controlling her now. He was trying to make her cum, and she knew she couldn't, else her husband would know something was wrong.

She pushed her lower body forward sharply, and the chair's back legs left the ground as she impaled herself on her son's finger. She threw her head back as the uncontrollable sexual feelings went through her, closing her eyes tight, savoring the moment.

Isidore rubbed faster and faster on his mother's clit. His fingers were now slick with her pussy juices as they flowed. He knew if he continued to tease his mother's pussy she'd be cumming very shortly.

Karissa ran a hand through her hair, pushing it away from her face. She licked her lips, feeling Isidore's fingers manipulating her cunt, his wet fingers rubbing inside her pussy.

Karissa looked at her son with lust-crazed eyes; he was looking at his Kindle, pretending to be reading. She ran her eyes down his big chest, across his hard abs, and finished at his groin. His cock stuck out of the slit on his pajama bottoms. She smacked her lips, recalling the taste of his essence in her mouth last night. It was a significant effort of will not to lean down and take him in her mouth.

Her husband had seen her suck cock back in their swinger days; they even shared a cock a few times. What would he say if she leaned down and sucked off their son?

Why am I having these crazy thoughts? Why do I want to fuck my son?

Isidore knew his mother was looking at his cockhead poking through his pajamas. Like her, he wanted to push her head down and let her suck him.

All in good time.

He knew the thought came from the succubus and that she was near. He recalled her tail flicking around him as he took her doggie style, and she howled like a wild animal. She was a great fuck, and he wanted more. Perhaps he could share his mother with her.

A blast of heat in his groin told him she approved of the idea.

Karissa knew she couldn't take more of this; she was intensely aroused, and her pussy was throbbing wildly. Her orgasm was building inside. Karissa bit her lip again, breathing hard through her nose as shudders of pleasure went through her.

Throw me on the breakfast table and fuck me now, she thought. If your father doesn't like it, he can leave!

There was no reason now; just need. She had to fuck! She craved her son's cock. She needed his sperm in her womb and, later, to feel their child growing in her womb.

Isidore felt his mom's pussy clamp onto his fingers and then release. Her breathing was ragged and loud from the excitement. She was incredibly aroused and ready to cum.

It's time to stop, said the voice in his head. Let her want you.

Following the command of the voice in his head, Isidore pulled his fingers from his mother's pussy. As he withdrew his fingers, he ran them down the inside of her thigh, leaving behind a trail of pussy juices as he did. Emulating his mother, he took his fingers in his mouth and sucked her juices off. Then he moved his hand back onto the table and picked up his glass.

Karissa groaned in disappointment when her son stopped fingering her. She had been close, so close to cumming.

Isidore turned to her, grinned devilishly, and then stood up. He casually pushed his cockhead back into his pajamas. Karissa couldn't help but look at it, her imagination running wild with incestuous thoughts.

Her pussy throbbed from her son's finger fucking. She wished he would have finished the job and let her orgasm.

Isidore took his glass over to the sink and washed it under the tap, his hard cock rubbing against the edge of the sink. He sensed how aroused he'd made his mother and, following the voice's instructions, hadn't finished the job. The succubus whispered in his head that his mom would do little to resist any other advances he made toward her.

Bring her to me, whispered the succubus in his head.

"Are you going somewhere, Isidore," Karissa asked.

She stared at her son's tight ass cheeks outlined through his pj's as he stood with his back to her washing his glass. His firm, muscular back rippled as he turned and put the glass on the drainboard.

"Yeah, I thought I would check out the rest of the island. Are you up to it, old man," Isidore said, slapping his dad on the back.

John looked up from his tablet, smiling.

"Hey, less of the old man thing! I could still whip your ass any day, right, honey," he asked his wife.

"Sure, John," Karissa replied.

She ogled her son's muscular body as he stood behind his father, watching his abs tighten as he breathed in and his large chest twitch as he scratched an itch.

"I'll have to beg off today. We're on vacation, but technically, I'm still working. I have a Zoom call at 9, and then I'm free for the rest of the day. Karissa, why don't you go with Isidore?"

"Ah, sure. Your sister said there are some beautiful walking paths in this jungle. Isidore and I can explore them."

Karissa eyed her son, barely avoiding grabbing, pushing him onto the kitchen table, and fucking him.

"I'll go change," Isidore said,

He casually walked out of the kitchen as though he hadn't just been finger fucking his mother.

"I'll straighten up the kitchen, change, and meet you outside," Karissa said.

John rose from his chair, walked around the table to his wife, embraced her from behind as she sat at the kitchen table, and kissed her. He looked down as he did.

"You better not let Isidore see you like that, honey," John said jokingly.

Karissa's robe and thighs were still open. Her pubic hair was wet, and her pussy lips were engorged, open, and exposed between her parted thighs. She quickly pulled her robe together, covering herself, and looking up at her smiling husband.

"It might give him ideas like the ones I've got right now. Maybe tonight we could have an early night?".

"OK honey, we'll do that, but now you've got your Zoom call."

Her cheeks redden. Her husband hadn't noticed what occurred right under his nose.