The Succubus Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were supposed to warn me..." says Marzibeth, slightly disappointed but also slightly charmed. She takes a single finger and drags it along the strand of cum which ran from her cheek up to her forehead, wiping it up before taking that same finger and sucking on it. She swallows your cum and shudders. "Delicious..." she says, before capping the second cup and bringing it back to the cabinet.

She returns with a few more cups, stacked five-high, which she places on the ground as she returns to her kneeling position in front of you. "Thought I'd grab a few of these," she says, holding one of the cups up, "I think we might be needing them." As she says this she points right at your dick, still standing defiantly strong despite the draining it just endured.

You are still dazed, your full consciousness hasn't quite returned from wherever it traveled during that last ejaculation. Marzibeth notices this, and says "Sorry, I probably should've mentioned that Succubus saliva has a really strong concentration of aphrodisiac. It always gets easier after the first shot though, I promise."

You nod and shake yourself awake. It's taken a minute, but those glorious moments of afterglow are finally starting to fade. As you return to real life, the only thought you have in your head is that you want to do it again. "You can continue, if you'd like," you say, gently leaning back and displaying your cock for the Succubus.

Marzibeth grins and takes this opportunity to grab onto your cock again. Each time she grabs on, the sensation is duller. It's definitely a noticeable change in the feel of your groin, but it's much more manageable the third time around. "Okay," Marzibeth says, bringing her face closer to your dick, "I'm gonna touch my tongue to it."

She sticks out her tongue and places it on the same exact spot as before, just on the underside of your head. Another wave of pleasure hits you all at once, but it's clear that this effect has diminishing returns. She holds her tongue still, using her right hand to gently press your cock down onto it. After about ten seconds of this, she removes her tongue and says "Looks like you're getting used to this, I'm gonna try and slide my mouth down the length. I don't anticipate getting too far down before you pop, so please be sure to warn me this time." She smiles and you smile back.

"Of course," you say, wanting nothing more than to feel the heat of her mouth along the entirety of your shaft.

"Let's see just how far we can get, hmm?" Marzibeth says, as she brings her lips close to your cock. She places her pursed lips right against the very tip of it, giving it a tiny and delicate kiss. She then pushes her way forward, opening her mouth to perfectly match the shape of your dick as she slides her lips along it at a snail's pace. With each centimeter traveled, you feel those same tingles welling up again and building in intensity. She barely just makes it past your cock head when you finally feel the overwhelming urge to shoot your load reach the point of no return. As the clenching force overtakes your body, you only have the ability to grunt out a pitiful and weak "...cum..." to which the Succubus responds right away.

She slides your cock out of her mouth and points it downwards towards the cup in her left hand, just in time for you to unleash your seed in a powerful and mind shattering ejaculation that again causes you to buck your hips, searching hungrily for more sensation. Marzibeth reads this want in you, and is sure to stroke your cock fully as you cum for her. Each orgasm you've had in this room has been more powerful and lengthy than the last, and this one is no exception. For what feels like a full minute you push your semen out, guided by the tight grip and squeezing motion of Marzibeth's slender fingers.

As your orgasm fades yet again and you return to lucidity, you sit yourself up and merely say "Wow..." Marzibeth giggles and says "Pretty great, right? It's so much more fun doing this when the man actually enjoys our draining. I can't believe how long we spent just attacking guys on the street, this is SO much easier." She lifts up the cup and circles it around in the air, allowing you to see that you've managed to fill up more more than half the cup this time. "Looks like your semen production is increasing," says Marzibeth, eyeing the liquid inside closely, "that's good! It means you're starting to acclimate to the aphrodisiac."

She grabs the next cup and looks behind you to the bed on which you are sitting at just the very edge. "Sorry about the seating situation, the beds are much more useful on repeat visits. If it'd be more comfortable to you, you can go and have a proper lie-down. Might even be easier on my knees if we do the rest of the appointment on the sheets anyways."

She stands up and you follow her lead, lifting yourself towards the center of the bed and lying face up with your head on a pillow. Your cock is still sticking straight up in the air, somehow. You wonder if the sensation of horniness will ever end. How many orgasms can this Succubus possibly get out of you?

Marzibeth grabs onto the zipper at the back of her uniform. "I'm going to remove this, if you're alright with that," she says, waiting for your response. You nod silently, you can't believe that what is essentially a nurse is undressing for you.

Marzibeth unzips her outfit and unbuckles her garters before climbing out of the ensemble, revealing her red-tinted breasts and perfectly cleanly shaven pussy. She remains in her stockings, but decides to take off her heels before climbing onto the bed with you. She brings the empty cups with her, before taking her position between your legs, kneeling just before your cock and adjusting her ponytail.

"I've always been saying that we need to get milking tables in here for the patients," the Succubus says, paying almost no attention yet to the wanting rod that's sitting right in front of her. "It'd be so much easier to collect the samples that way, and I'm sure the patients would love it anyway..." She trails off as she finishes adjusting her hair. She grabs a hold of the base of your cock in a circle formed by her index finger and thumb, to which you grunt at the sudden flow of pleasurable feeling. "Let's try and make it all the way down to here this time..." she says, gently shaking your dick left and right indicating that the very base of your dick is the location she means.

She leans herself down towards your dick and places the same little kiss on your slit that she did the last time. She slides her mouth down onto your prick as she descends, one inch, two inches, three inches, further and further by the second. You somehow manage to hold out, though the sensations making their way through your body right now are more than euphoric. Eventually, Marzibeth bottoms out, your entire cock sheathed in the infinite warmth of her mouth. Marzibeth leaves herself there for a few seconds, seamlessly shifting her eyes up to look into yours. You can tell that she is looking for any reactions, to gauge how much farther she can push this portion of the appointment.

You are convulsing, feeling that same salivary sensation cover your entire dick, forcing those pulses of arousal through your entire body. You hold strong though, you know now that the previous portions of the appointment were just warm-up exercises for this sensation, and Marzibeth has acclimated your body well. You lie back in awe as the Succubus continues to soak your cock in the aphrodisiac juices in her mouth. However, after Marzibeth decides that you've held out for long enough, she increases the assault on your cock.

You feel the Succubus' mouth tighten around the very base of your shaft, and simultaneously a vacuum suction pulls at the entirety of your dick. As soon as Marzibeth begins to suck, you feel the pleasures of her aphrodisiac reach their full effect. You squeeze every muscle in your body at once and finally feel the true power of a Succubus, the kind of power you were warned about in school.

As if she were using your cock as a straw, you feel one solid stream of cum being pulled out of your shaft. Her suction seal never breaks, it maintains its consistency as she milks you of what you assume is every molecule of semen that you have. The sudden shock to your system that you feel causes your instincts to take over, and you reach your hands onto her head and push it down onto your cock, which has never wanted a wet hole to release into more than it does in this moment.

Marzibeth doesn't flinch, or gag, or even let up on the vacuum pressure as you push yourself right down her throat. You are fully hilted in her, leaking out an ejaculatory river of cum, and yet your body needs more. You push down on the back of her head, aching to get deeper inside her. After an amount of time indistinguishable from an eternity passes, the Succubus' sucking ceases. Finally, you erupt into a heart-pounding and bodily convulsing orgasm as you squeeze your way further and further into her wet mouth. For two minutes you erupt, yelling and moaning and grunting the whole time.

"Fuck... Hngg..." you emote, as each shock of release batters your system. The only other sounds in the room come in the form of Marzibeth's ceaseless gulping during each pulse of cum that you are force-feeding her. As the pleasure slowly fades, the tightness of your grip wanes, and you fall back onto the soft bed, physically and mentally exhausted. Panting and gasping for breath, you can feel that your cock is still balls-deep in Marzibeth's throat. Slowly but surely, she unsheathes you, in one smooth motion that simultaneously cleans any mess that might have been left over on your rod.

The Succubus sits up and takes one final gulp. She seems completely unphased by the fact that she was starved of oxygen for the past two minutes, corked by your engorged and erupting cock. She wipes the remaining saliva and cum from her mouth and looks you in the eyes. "THAT one was a freebie," she reaches down to your (against all odds) still hard cock and gives it a playful flick that provides much more pleasure than pain. "Next time, you've gotta cum in the cup."

You are still panting heavily as Marzibeth stands up and heads over to the cabinet. You don't even have the energy to lift your head to look at her ass as she walks. She returns to your bedside and hands you a bottle of water. "Drink up, you look pretty drained from that one." You weakly lift the bottle up to your mouth and sip. The water refreshes and reinvigorates you, and slowly you sit up and prop yourself against the backboard.

"That was... wow... fantastic..." you say between deep breaths.

"I know," Marzibeth says, grinning. She takes a seat at the edge of the bed, giving you a moment to admire the curves and flawless nature of her well-toned red skin. "See how important the build up is now? Back in the day we used to just suck the semen out right away, and the shock would usually kill the guy. But we get sooo much more cum this way."

At this point you notice that Marzibeth is gripping another cup under her palm. She holds it up in the air and says "Ready for another?"

You cough and choke slightly on the water you were sipping as she said this. "More... **cough**... are you serious?"

"The appointment has only been going for... about twenty minutes now," Marzibeth says, as she crawls up onto the bed, sultrily making her way towards you. "We can still use the full hour if you want..." Marzibeth reaches out a single finger and places it on the tip of your still throbbing member, causing a mild spasm of pleasure to overwhelm you for just a brief second. "And it looks like you can still keep going..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walk back into the waiting area an hour after you first left. True to her statements at the beginning of the appointment, you eventually succumbed and told her to stop.

You are wobbling and a bit weak in the knees, but Marzibeth kindly offered you some cookies and orange juice after your hour long extraction reached its end. You hold onto the card that she told you to bring to the front desk, and approach the cute Succubus secretary to hand it in.

"So..." the secretary says, grabbing the card and beginning to type information into her computer, "how did your first appointment go?"

You couldn't do anything but blow an exasperated breath out of your lips and nod to the Succubus girl. You give her a thumbs up, to which she chuckles.

"Another satisfied customer!" She giggles as she finishes typing. The Succubus prints out a form which she hands to you, before saying "We'll be expecting your next visit. Have a good day!"

You step out into the fresh air. You look back at the dull facade of the office building, uncertain if the events that transpired there were even real. You look down at the form that was handed to you, and read the information it contained.

It was a detailed account of your visit, with every method of ejaculation induction carefully catalogued. The top of the page had your name as well as a new ID number that they must give to all new patients. At the bottom of the page it said:

EJACULATIONS THIS VISIT -- 22

FEEL FREE TO VISIT AGAIN AND BEAT YOUR RECORD!

Your eyes open wide at this incentive. You take one last look at the Succubus Clinic behind you. You think you just might have to visit here again.


12