The Succubus (Halloween Special)

Story Info
A succubus enjoys the pleasures of Halloween night!
2k words
4.27
2.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotAnAdmn
NotAnAdmn
27 Followers

I think my entire personality can be summed up by me only thinking to write a Halloween special AFTER the end of October. Anyways, here's a shitpost of a succubus using one of her favorite days of the year to blend in while "trick or treating" to walk around freely betwixt the mortals. Hopefully some other BETTER writer will see this and make something good next year, since I saw a disappointing lack of any festive freaky fucks this year :(

WhateveryouthinkIdidn'twritethisdeliriouslytiredIdon'twanttohearshi

~~~~~~~~~~

You know, you'd think it'd be easy for a demon to go out during Halloween, but no! Every year I have to dig DEEP in my sick ass underworld closet to find my old medieval clothing, since the last couple hundred years I've been on that slutty outfit type beat. Hey, don't blame me, the mortals really cranked up their game on sexy garments, and I can't be outclassed by them!

It took like an hour of searching, but I found this scandalous dress from 982 that, at the time, would've absolutely gotten me thrown in jail for immodesty. Just looking at this thing reminds me of all those hot peasants, and how I used to-

Not important right now! There's modern people to fuck! This dress should be just risque enough to pass for a costume nowadays. But.. oh, right. About 700 buttons and an hour to put this thing on, and the "sexy" at the time was tuberculosis-anorexic-thin, and I have DEFINITELY gotten thicccccccer since then.

Alright it looks like I'm going with party town fake-devil costume, because I don't want to waste any more time. Out the window I go Pietro Pots style, and on the hunt!

.

..

...

Found one! A couple of little ghosts and zombies stopped at a house and I saw this absolute bombshell answer the door. Big titty goth that had curves to make Euclid jealous! And spying a certain pink, purple, and blue banner through her bedroom window suggests that I absolutely can consensually score...

Oh, what? What!? You thought that just because I'm a succubus that I was going to be some low-level goblin-esque rapist? Nah nah nah, we succubi LIKE sex. What in the many hells bells would we get out of it if the other party isn't enjoying it? The only kind of non-consent we like is consensual-non-con. Which is hot as fuck by the way.

Whatever, the littles are gone and there isn't anyone coming. Now it's my turn to come...

To the door. Come to the door. And THEN come! Inside! THE HOUSE!

I knocked on the door. Politely. Respectfully, perchance.

And when she opened the door... Five foot fuck all of thickness. No, I mean this seriously. I severely overestimated her height from that rooftop I was definitely not spying from. I forgot to tell you I was on a rooftop. Not important now.

Long, black (purple streak, of course) hair, tied into a messy ponytail. Not obese, but slightly chubby. Most of it exactly where you want it to be, you know what I mean. Built like a writer's barely disguised fetish. Lookin' like an incel's dream ya feel.

Now, in my head I'm a constantly running shitpost, but I've still got my succubus powers. The moment my eyes land on her... "relevant" information starts streaming from her unconsciousness into my brain. Everything she would want in bed in a partner is first, and without even having to cast a spell my body starts transforming.

This is all happening within a moment, she hasn't even fully opened the door enough to register what I really look like. It's taken a handful thousand years of practice for me to do this THIS quickly. On the bright side though, a little bit of succubus pheromones can make her mind just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit groggy to give a succubus that extra few milliseconds to change.

I don't need it. She opens the door, and to her the most slutty, sexy, I'm-going-to-fuck-the-shit-out-of-you, mommy coded woman of her wettest fanfic dreams is standing there in a hot demoness costume.

Everything about my outward appearance has been altered. My skin is a perfectly tanned almond bronze, my eyes have turned charcoal black, my hair has styled and colored itself. Breasts have gone to dommy-mommy size, I'm now thicker than a biscut, and even my lips have plumped a little. I also tower over her, which isn't exactly hard, but I'm almost 6 foot.

This woman is the most textbook-subby sub I just about have ever met, and I've bedded THOUSANDS of subs.

I bent at the waist alllll the way down to her level, pretty much shoved my boobs straight into and past her face. Staring her dead in the eyes, with a long, slow lick of my lips, I say in the most over-the top seductive voice...

"Trick or treat?"

Some succubi need to use magic to alter their "prey's" mind to get them to have sex. I've never seen a need for it. Case in point: this adorably slutty sub. She neeeeever stood a chance.

It's not two minutes later, and with the door locked and curtains closed, I've got her completely stripped on the couch. She's laid on her back and two of my long, dexterous fingers are re-creating a whole ass ancient Greek play from a couple thousand year ago. Only now am I finally letting a bunch of my succubus pheromone magic out to make this woman truly fall under my spell. Her mind grows cloudy and faded, focused and fully immersed into the pleasure.

I quickly switch from fingering to oral, and she's so out of it she doesn't even register why my tongue is so long, and can reach as deep as it can. I don't grow it out too long, but just enough that I can get in and start spelling fourteen alphabets worth of characters on her g-spot. The alphabet thing is for me, gives me an objective.

Of course, after another, oh, few orgasms, I decide that I want to move onto the main course. With a doodley-dee a penis-for-me I can grow a huge fuck-off cock that, y'know, her mind registers as like a strap-on or whatever. Magic shit.

I sit down on the couch and order her to get on her knees and suck. Without question, of course, she does. Whether it's the magic or my looks, this woman isn't going to say no to just about anything now.

She's dazed, her hair is falling everywhere, covered in that hot sex-sweat, and drooling from pleasure and at the thought of more pleasure. THIS is what we succubi live for. Bringing mortals to their most primal of enjoyment, in the most universally constant way.

She takes the cock, that I've specially grown according to her desires, into her mouth. I use my hand to guide her head down onto me. Up and down, slowly lubricating it and working the cock farther and farther into her. It hits her throat barrier, and she begins to gag. I send some calmness into her mind; I watch her body noticeably relax.

With one swift movement she takes the rest down to the base, and deep into her throat. She stays there, holding her breath, and I groan. I can, of course, feel everything.

She pulls back for air, and at that moment I hear the doorbell ring.

This is where I always consider my magic most useful. It's simple magic, but I rapidly search the ages of the people approaching. You can imagine, to a sex demon, why that's the most important thing in our arsenal. The first information we always find, before anything else, is age.

It's an 18 and a 19 year old outside. Clearly partners, and they're obviously doing one last hurrah before the silly mortals consider themselves "too old" to go trick or treating.

Naturally, of course, a terribly devilish plan immediately forms in my mind. I order the short-stack I've been enjoying to stop what she's doing, and stand. I do too, and cloud her face with a spell. No one would notice anything askew, but when asked about what she looked like, no one would be able to tell.

I walk her to the door, and hand her the bowl of candy.

"You have trick-or-treaters here, it'd be rude to leave them disappointed."

Don't forget, she's naked and covered head to toe in ssssscent. She turns towards the door, and I took the opportunity to bend her over.

She slowly opens the door with one hand and peeks her head out.

"Trick or treat!" the two say in unison.

"O-oh! I lo-ove your costumes!" The woman says, using whatever scraps of willpower she has to know moan hard. I am, of course, just behind the door fucking the hell into her. No subtlety either, they are watching her head bob back and forth.

"Thank you!" One says, gleefully holding their small pumpkin-adorned bucket out for candy.

One is clearly less innocent than their partner, saying nothing but giving a knowing eye towards my play-thing. I'm genuinely unsure what they can hear, considering how truly oblivious the one seems.

I made a split second decision to give them a trick, while the woman is in the middle of handing out the treats. Right after the candy drops into the bucket, I open the door the rest of the way and reveal our... escapades. The scenario is one I'll never forget. Standing there turning this seemingly innocent woman into a total slut, bent over and clutching onto the door for dear life while I am slamming into her. Both of the "guests" are wearing costumes with no masks, and I can just watch as their expressions change from normal to surprise, shock, and then to a mix of horror and pure lust.

The woman couldn't hold herself back anymore, and had to cover her mouth to quiet her moans.

"A treat for you two, if you grab her breasts she'll moan for you." I said devilishly.

They look at each other for approval, before glancing back at me, and finally each giving a breast of hers a squeeze. The woman, of course, is so wildly overstimulated at this point that the final straw pushes her over the edge. I grab both of her arms and pull, arching her back and uncovering her mouth simultaneously. She moans loudly into the open air as her brain cloud with an orgasmic high.

At that point I decidedly reach my own edge, and push as deep as I could go. She's standing on her tip-toes as I start pumping her full of not-exactly-cum. We both rock through orgasms as the observers stare frozen in awe. I press hard up against her soft ass, and she did everything she could to just focus on breathing and staying conscious.

As we're starting to come down from our shared high, her legs finally buckle and she slowly drops to the floor. I make sure the fall is gentle, and that she isn't hurt from the short collapse. I slowly shut the door, and I wish the poor "scarred" (and definitely turned on) adults to go about their night. From the tension radiating off of them though, I knew they were going to fuck before night's end.

I had planned on... let's say "hunting a few prey" tonight, but as I looked down at this beyond sexy woman laying in a puddle of her juices I knew I had to have her for... longer. Definitely the rest of the night. The stamina of a succubus is unmatched, and everything up to now was just a warmup. My body is intended to now search for others, but this woman is laying on the floor staring at me with so much lust in her eyes that it's clear she's nowhere near done.

Without so much as moving her away from the closed door, I lower myself down over her into her outreaching arms. She's a hell of a resilient mortal I have to admit, and we're both ready for more pleasure...

NotAnAdmn
NotAnAdmn
27 Followers