Succubus-In-Law

Story Info
Widower, widowed in-laws, arcane symbols, MFF sex.
3k words
4.28
9.1k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
geezzer57
geezzer57
15 Followers

I laughed off my mother in law's Wicked Witch of the West costume from a holiday parade float. Decades later, I found out I shouldn't have taken it so lightly. Aside from that one display, and the usual children's complaints about how tough their mother was on them, I had no clue what was really going on in that family.

That blissful ignorance was shattered after three funerals in the same month. My wife was killed in a drive-by shooting in what was normally a fairly safe and quiet neighborhood. My brother-in-law was killed in a car wreck on his way to work. My nephew-in-law was killed in an accident at his job.

My niece and I stayed at my sister-in-law's house when we went to my brother-in-law's funeral. The day before the funeral we each slept in separate rooms. The night after the funeral, both women got seriously drunk.

My sister-in-law, Sally, was very pretty. I wouldn't call her gorgeous, because she wasn't voluptuous by any means. My niece, Nicole, was a little on the plump side, but not fat. I'd known they had a tendency to drink more than is wise, but figured after losing their husbands they were entitled to cut loose.

What I didn't expect was that they'd both come onto me, of all people. They'd never seemed the type to fool around that way, even when I'd seen them drunk before. The alcohol had loosened them up, and they were feeling sorry for themselves and each other. Sally went to her bedroom, returned in a very revealing nightgown with no underwear. Nicole and I both went wide-eyed and slack-jawed. Sally twirled around, then asked us if we liked what we saw. Of course I did, but to my surprise so did Nicole. I felt my manhood start to rise. Nicole excused herself, and came out of Sally's room wearing a borrowed see-thru nightie. Now it was Sally's turn to gape and stare at her niece.

They sat down on either side of me, and started cuddling. Nicole was the first to put her hand on my crotch. She smiled when she felt the size of my stiff cock. Sally pushed Nicole's hand aside to feel for herself the effect of their femininity on my masculinity.

"Wait a minute," I said. "Neither of you is in any shape to know what you're about to do."

Nicole giggled, "Oh yes we do."

"We certainly do," Sally added as she unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. "Now, be a good boy and take your pants off."

Still in awe of the nearly naked women, I stood up and dropped my pants and briefs, unveiling my cock to them.

They both grabbed my stiff shaft and squeezed. A drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip. Nicole started massaging my balls while Sally stroked my shaft, drawing more pre-cum out the tip.

I spread my legs, waiting for their next moves. Sally put her head down, and took the head of my cock into her mouth for a taste. She moved back, motioning Nicole to have a taste.

They spent the next several minutes tag-teaming my cock, each going a little deeper on each turn until they were both deep-throating me in turns.

"If you girls don't quit soon, one of you is going to get an even bigger mouthful," I warned.

They kept at it, and Nicole was rewarded a few minutes later with a mouthful of hot cum. She and Sally shared it for a bit, then both made quite a show of swallowing their shares.

"YUM!" they both exclaimed after swallowing every molecule of my jizz.

"I suppose you're going to need some recovery time before round two," Sally said.

"Yes, it'll probably take me hours to be able to get it up again," I replied.

"Well, then, we'll have to find other ways to satisfy ourselves," Nicole added with an evil wink. "You're welcome to watch, even lend a hand," she added with a double wink.

We retired to Sally's bedroom, with its king-sized bed. I shed my shirt, the women shed their gowns. Sally pulled several toys out of her nightstand.

"Take your pick, Nic," she told her niece.

Nicole picked the biggest vibrator of the bunch, which had a wireless remote with a dozen buttons. She switched it on the lowest setting, and started rubbing it on her labia and clit. A few minutes later, she started softly moaning as she turned up the speed and amplitude on the toy.

Sally smiled as she watched the younger woman pleasured herself with the device. I wondered if she'd orgasm before inserting the plastic phallus into her pussy. Nicole soon plunged the pulsating pecker into her cunt. She kept working it in and out, upping the settings on the remote every few minutes, moaning louder as the intensity of the stimulation increased. She sounded like she was heading for a monstrous orgasm.

When she came, she screamed her late husband's name. After a long moan, she passed out, and the toy slid out of her soaking snatch.

Sally took the toy and turned it off. Then she turned to me and said, "I want you to pleasure me."

She spread her legs, revealing her shaved cunt. I positioned myself to lick her pussy lips and suck her clit. She was soon moaning at my attentions, and started holding my head against her crotch. I worked a hand to her opening, and slipped two fingers into her wetness.

"More," she commanded. I shoved my whole hand into her pussy, and fucked her with my fist until she ordered me to stop.

Once I withdrew my hand, she took a tissue to dry it. I kept licking and sucking at her genitals, gulping down the gusher of cream she was producing. A final nibble on her clit drove her over the edge, another screaming orgasm as her legs clamped my head tight.

She finally relaxed, and I was able to come up for air. She quickly fell asleep, and I went to the bathroom to cough up what I hadn't swallowed.

I may not have spent much fucking energy, but it had been a long day and I was exhausted. I went to my room and quickly fell asleep.

I was the first one up the next morning. The women were still asleep in bed, but were cuddled up under the covers.

I went to the den, and found a peculiar book to peruse. It was a book of ancient erotic practices, ranging from satanic to naturalist. The emphasis was on pleasure. The illustrations were explicit, and I found myself getting aroused by what I read.

I didn't notice the women standing in the doorway until one of them sneezed.

"I see you found something interesting," Sally observed.

"Yes, I did. Where did you find this?"

"It was in an antique bookstore, several years ago. It was quite an eye opener."

"How much of it have you actually tried?"

"We tried several things, but only after much hesitation about the morality of some of it. We needed to spice up our sex life, and this did the trick."

"So, which of us do you want?" asked Nicole.

"Good question. Whoever I choose, the other may resent not being picked. HMMM...why not both of you?"

"A three-way?" Sally asked.

"Yes indeed. I've always wondered what it would be like to have two women at once."

"Well..." Nicole began. "We talked about it when our husbands were still alive, but never got up the nerve to try anything like it."

"We had a bit of a three-way last night," I said, stating the obvious. "It didn't seem to bother either of you then."

"We were both drunk and horny, and you were the only guy available," Nicole replied. "Now that we're sober, it's different."

"How so? We're the same people we were last night, you girls are just more in control now."

They whispered to each other, then Sally said, "OK, how do you want this three-way?"

"First, I want the two of you to make out. When you're good and ready for me to join the party, tell me who to fuck first."

"OK," Nicole replied. "We've discussed doing each other, but never had the nerve. Now you've given it to us."

We retired to the bedroom. The girls shed their nighties and I ditched my pajamas. They got into bed and started kissing. My cock stiffened as I watched them get into the whole idea. Then Nicole moved down to suck Sally's tits. Sally moaned with pleasure at her niece's attentions.

When she thought Sally had enough of being sucked, Nicole offered her tits to the older woman. Sally went at Nicole's breasts savagely, sucking an biting her stiff nipples and making her niece scream in pleasure.

"Sixty nine?" Nicole asked.

Sally moved down on the bed and spread her lets. Nicole assumed the position and they started licking each other's pussies. My cock was dripping pre-cum, as I relished what I was seeing.

Nicole came up for air and asked "Now what?"

"Now you two need to turn end to end so I can get at the pussy of whoever winds up on top."

They took advantage of the king-size bed and just rolled over, exposing Sally's soaking snatch and Nicole's hungry mouth.

I knelt between Sally's legs and let Nicole guide my throbbing cock into Sally's hungry hole.

I fucked slowly, letting Nicole lick my cock as it slid in and out of Sally's cunt. They certainly seemed to be enjoying it.

"OH, FUCK!" Sally screamed as she orgasmed. I plunged all the way in and let her milk my cock with her convulsing cunt. It was all I could do to not cum myself. I still wanted a piece of Nicole's ass.

Once Sally calmed down, she rolled off Nicole, who turned around and told me to fuck her. I obeyed, slamming my slippery schlong into her tight little pussy. I fucked and fucked and fucked as she started screaming. She finally came, and her orgasm drove me to release my own load. When we were done, I rolled off her and continued gasping for breath. I hadn't fucked that hard in ages.

"WOW!" Sally said.

"OH, MAN!" Nicole added.

"You girls were fucking amazing," I told them. "That has to be the best fuck of my life, and my late wife was no slouch in bed."

We laid there awhile, then got into the oversize shower and got cleaned up, with plenty more fondling as we washed each other. As I washed their backs, I noticed small tattoos just above the tops of their ass cracks. I asked what they were supposed to be, and was told an old Norse fertility symbol. They'd found it in the book, liked it, and got it tattooed a little low for a traditional tramp stamp.

We finished showering, dried off, and got dressed. I went back to look up the symbol in the book, and it was a fertility symbol indicative of wild and unruly lives.

Sally called brunch after about half an hour. As we ate, I asked more about their tattoos. No, they weren't drunk when they got them. It was a reputable tattoo parlor, no drunk clients accepted. Their late husbands knew about them, and found the whole concept amusing.

The tattoos came at the beginning of their sexual adventures based on the book. As they told their tales, it became apparent that the tattoos, or a least the history behind them, was influencing their sexuality. Both couples had become more adventuresome in their choices of where and when to fuck. They had also gotten more exotic sex toys as time went by. Their upbringing never let them take other lovers, or even do their partners in the same room with the other couple. The ideas had primed them for our adventures, however. My own priming for our raw sexual romps had come from a heavy dose of modern pornography.

"Did any of you get into modern porn?" I asked.

"My husband was into it, but it didn't do anything for me," Sally replied. "I looked the other way when he used it to jerk off when I was unavailable."

"My guy tried to get me into it," Nicole added. "It was interesting to see new moves, but it didn't get me wet."

"I've been a jerk-off since I was old enough to get porn. Like your men, I kept it up through the marriage. Now I'm getting into it deeper again."

"What's your favorite?" Nicole asked.

"Blowjobs," I replied.

"Why?" Sally asked.

"Because my late wife wasn't into giving them."

"So last night must have been a real treat for you," Nicole commented.

"Yes, especially the tag-team treatment. Although I always wondered how well I'd be able satisfy two women at once."

"You did yourself proud," Sally said. "Getting us to do some of the work this morning was smart. Then when we were good and ready to get fucked, you gave us what we needed."

"Having a close-up view of you fucking Sally was amazing, and kept me primed for when you started fucking me," Nicole added. "I'd wondered what it would look like that close and personal. Now I know, and it was amazing."

All this talk had me hard again. The women were starting to look a bit flushed as well. We finished brunch, and Sally cleared the table.

"Now that we've analyzed our performances, what next?" I asked, hoping for something erotic.

"Well..." Nicole started. "How about strip poker? Whoever has the worst hand removes a piece of clothing until we're all naked. Once someone is naked, they have to perform a sex act on whoever wins a hand."

"So if I get you stripped, but I still have at least my briefs, what do I get for winning the next hand?" I asked.

"Well, if one of us is topless, you could suck our tits," Sally offered.

"How long does this game last?" I asked.

"Until we all decide it's time to go to bed and get into some serious sex," Nicole replied with an evil wink.

We were all lousy poker players, so took turns losing hands and clothes. Only shirts, bras, slacks, and panties counted, so it took all of 15 hands to get all of us naked and both girls' tits sucked. I could smell their sexual lubrication, and feel the pre-cum running down my rock-hard cock.

"Seems to me time to retire to the bedroom," I said, smiling at what could happen once we got there.

We got up, grabbed our clothes, and headed for bed. I laid in the middle, one girl on each sided. We cuddled and kissed, and I fondled their breasts til their nipples were as stiff as my cock. They both reached for my hardness, one taking the shaft and the other massaging my balls. They alternated every few minutes until I was on the verge of cumming.

"I'm about to shoot, and your pussies need attention. What other toys have you got?"

Sally reached into the nightstand, took out the vibrator from last night along with a plain dildo.

"Nic, get the toys out of the other drawer," she directed. Nicole came up with a strap-on vibrator that looked like it also had a reservoir so it could shoot liquid, a couple of butt plugs, and an anal bead vibrator.

"Which one do you want, Nic?" Sally asked.

"The plain dildo plus the anal beads," the younger woman replied.

Sally handed her the toys, then picked the fancy vibrator for herself. "I've never gotten all the way to the top settings before cumming so hard I had to stop," she said.

"That's three toys, and I only have two hands," I noted.

"We'll each do one other person," Sally said. "I'll do you, you do Nic, and she can do me. Whenever anyone cums, we'll switch around."

Sally took one of the butt plugs, lubricated it with her own pussy juice, then shoved it up my ass. It was bigger than I was used to, but not unpleasant. I lubed the anal bead toy in Nicole's pussy, then eased it into her asshole before turning it on. Then I fed the dildo into her slowly before starting a hard, fast fucking motion that soon had her moaning in pleasure. Nicole shoved the fancy vibrator into Sally's cunt and quickly turned it up to the top settings for all three motions.

Sally came first, blasted into orgasmic frenzy by levels of stimulation she'd never felt before. She called for a time-out, leaving Nicole to work the butt plug in my ass while I continued to work both of her holes til she finally climaxed with a howl.

I was the last one who hadn't cum. Sally had recovered enough to take my cock in her mouth while taking back control of the toy in my ass. It didn't take long before I shot my load into her mouth.

Sally removed the butt plug from my rectum and handed it to me. I took the anal vibrator from Nicole's derriere, and took both to the bathroom to wash. When I had finished those, I retrieved the dildos from the womens' cunts and washed them.

Both women were napping when I got back to the bedroom. I got dressed, and returned to the den and the book of ancient sexuality. I found their tattoo, and then looked for similar designs. It took awhile, but eventually found a demonic design for a succubus symbol. I marked it along with the tattoo, to ask them about later.

They eventually woke, dressed, and joined me in the den. I showed them what I had found in the book. They were surprised, but not really shocked. A lot of myths have similar origins, and the book noted that both symbols were stylized illustrations of pregnant women.

geezzer57
geezzer57
15 Followers