The Sugar Daddy Next Door Ch. 02

Story Info
Brad announces Caroline's pregnancy over dinner.
2.4k words
3.27
19.9k
26
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subone1
Subone1
526 Followers

The Sugar Daddy Next Door Chapter 2

By Subone1

This is pure fantasy, take it for what it is. Don't try in to inject realism into this story, it won't work! Just enjoy!

I didn't see Caroline at all that whole week. She finally texted me on Friday and said:

Daddy is bringing me to the dinner tonight, we'll meet you there!

Being the host for dinner, I arrived a few minutes early to ensure our table was ready. We had a nice rectangular table along the back wall of the restaurant. My dad (Gary Johnson) and my father-in-law (Steve McKinley) arrived about the same time. I sat at the head of the table, my dad to my left, Caroline's dad, Mr. McKinely, to my right. We all ordered a drink and I relaxed as much as I could. I was nervous and not sure what Gerald had planned for the evening.

They were both full of questions: Where's your darling wife? What's the occasion for dinner at this swanky restaurant? Has Caroline found a job yet?

About five minutes later, my wife and her black Sugar Daddy walked into the restaurant. Gerald was dressed conservatively in slacks, button down shirt, and a navy-blue blazer. My wife, on the other hand, looked like a high-priced escort. She wore a red latex mini dress that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. The dress zipped up the front, all the way from her hemline to her bust line. Her shiny black hair was up in a French twist, beautiful diamond earrings dangled from her ears and her makeup was amazingly sexy. I'm not a jeweler, but the diamonds sure looked authentic to me. She wore very sheer, black seamed stockings and four-inch black suede pumps and carried a black suede clutch purse. I had never seen this outfit before, obviously her Daddy had bought it for her. The most eye popping of all, however, was the black suede choker around her neck. Written in diamonds on the choker was 'Sugar Baby'.

Heads turned as they made their way across the restaurant to our table. It was pretty obvious to everyone, including our dads, that they were together. Once at the table, Gerald immediately took over and started the introductions. He sat Caroline in the chair next to her father, her back to the restaurant and other diners, while he sat across from her next to my dad. Gerald was smooth and acted as though nothing was out of the ordinary. I could tell both my dad and Caroline's dad wanted to ask what the hell was going on, but they held their questions for the time being.

The drinks flowed and Gerald charmed both of our dads with a variety of funny stories. I noticed Caroline was very quiet and reserved, spending most of the dinner staring at her food. I wondered again if Gerald was drugging her a bit. As dessert was being served, Gerald began to have his fun.

After basically ignoring me the entire meal, Gerald turned to me and said, "Brad, I hear you have an announcement this evening."

Both dads turned to me expectantly, Caroline continued staring at her plate. I cleared my throat and said, "Caroline and I are expecting, we're going to have a baby!"

Both dads initially whooped and hollered, clapping, and congratulating both Caroline and me. And then, they remembered. They remembered I was sterile, and it was impossible for me to impregnate my wife. A look of confusion crossed both of their faces.

Slowly, my dad said, "Son, what about your condition? How could you make her pregnant?"

Gerald softly chimed in, looking directly at Caroline he said, "Who got you pregnant Caroline?"

Without looking up from her plate, she said quietly, "You did Daddy."

Gerald smiled. There was silence around the table. Gerald took this opportunity to demonstrate his control over my wife.

"It's getting warm in here, unzip your dress, Caroline."

Not believing he was doing this in front of her father and father-in-law, she looked up at her black Sugar Daddy and simply said, "Yes Daddy."

She moved her manicured hand to the zipper just above her 36C breasts and slowly lowered it about four inches. Already I could see the top of her tits.

"Oh, it's warmer than that Caroline," he said with a wicked grin.

Again, her pretty hand reached for the zipper. Gerald turned and looked at me.

"I think the gentlemen at this table would enjoy seeing your wife's tits, don't you agree Brad?"

My hard on was raging out of control. I was not thinking clearly. I glanced at my dad and Caroline's dad; they were both just staring at Caroline to see what her next move would be.

I threw caution to the wind, turned to Gerald and said, "I agree." Then added a brief second later, "Daddy."

Gerald looked at me with a big, satisfied grin. Caroline's eyes went wide and looked at me, her hand still on the zipper of her dress.

"You heard your husband Caroline, don't keep us waiting any longer," Gerald said firmly.

Caroline nodded and then deliberately made eye contact with her father, slowly she began pulling the zipper down again. She shifted her gaze and made eye contact with her father-in-law, tugging the zipper even lower. She began to lick her lips seductively. The zipper was now down past her tits, and she was still tugging it even a bit lower. She gazed briefly at me and then locked eyes with her black Sugar Daddy. I feel quite certain there were four raging hard ons under the table!

"That should be low enough, for now. Remove your tits from your dress Caroline and put them on display for us," Gerald directed her.

"Yes Daddy."

I took a quick glance at the other diners in the restaurant. Because my wife had her back to them, they were clueless about the slow, sexy, striptease show she was being ordered to perform.

I turned my attention back to my wife as she slowly pulled one, then the other tit out of her red latex dress. My mouth fell open as I saw her tattoos for the first time. Across the top of her tits, technically on her chest, was tattooed 'Daddy's Baby Girl". On top of each of her beautiful tits, just above the nipple, she had tattooed a black ace of spades, the easily recognizable sign of a black cock whore.

Both my dad and her dad stared in rapt amazement, mouths ajar. Gerald continued his degradation of my wife.

"Thank you, Caroline, I'm sure that feels much better. Please reach into your father's lap and see if he has a hard on from staring at his daughter's tits."

She turned at stared into her father's eyes and said to Gerald, "Yes Daddy."

I was amazed and impressed, she followed Gerald's every order without question. I truly believe Caroline was enjoying this humiliation. She reached her hand into her father's lap and smiled. She turned to her black Sugar Daddy.

"Yes Daddy, my father has a hard on from staring at his daughter's tits."

Gerald replied, "Wonderful! I think you know what you need to do, don't you Caroline?"

Again, she simply answered, "Yes Daddy."

Without another word, my wife slipped out of her chair and disappeared under the table. A moment later, her father was startled as Caroline's hand reached for his zipper from under the table. It was so quiet at our table that we all heard her unzip her father's zipper. The next sound we heard was my wife slurping on her father's cock. Her father had slid his chair back from the table a bit, so we all could see the back of Caroline's head bobbing up and down.

This spectacle went on for about five minutes before her father stiffened noticeably and placed both of his hands on the back of his daughter's head, holding her on place. He moaned and shot his load of cum into his daughter's mouth. Now all we heard was Caroline gulping down her father's load. After a few minutes, her head disappeared back under the table. We all heard her zip her father's pants back up.

A moment later, Caroline was back in her chair, tits still clearly on display.

Smiling, Gerald said to his Sugar Baby, "Give your father a nice long kiss and thank him for cumming in your mouth."

Caroline smiled. I could really tell she was getting into this now.

"Yes Daddy, of course."

She leaned over to her father, kissed him squarely on his lips and slipped her tongue inside his mouth. Moments later she broke the kiss and said to her father, "Thank for sharing your cum with me dad."

This scene was then conducted again with my father. Caroline slipping under the table, giving my dad a blow job, and then returning to her chair. She had to walk around the table to give a kiss to my father and thank him for cumming in her mouth. I feel quite certain some of the other customers saw her tits as they were still out in the open.

As all this was going on, our waiter tactfully stayed away from our table. But now it was getting late, and he approached to see if we needed anything else. His eyes were glued to Caroline's tits.

With the waiter standing at our table, Gerald asked Caroline, "Are you wearing panties tonight?"

Again, all eyes were glued on my beautiful wife.

"Yes, I am Daddy."

"Please take them off and hand them to this young man, he's been a great waiter tonight."

Caroline made eye contact with the waiter as she wiggled out of her panties. Reaching down under the table, she pulled the sheer black panties over her high heels. Sitting up, she handed them to the young waiter who quickly shoved them in his pocket and left our table.

But Gerald wasn't quite done yet. Looking at me he said, "Well Brad, there is still one hard on at this table that needs servicing. I think you should follow my Sugar Baby's excellent example and provide me some relief."

My dad and Caroline's dad turned and stared at me, waiting for my response. Caroline was smiling as she looked at me. She silently mouthed to me, "Do it."

"Yes Daddy," I replied.

I slid off my chair and crawled over to Daddy under the table. I reached up and unzipped his slacks. He wasn't wearing underwear, so his growing black hard on popped free immediately. As I leaned forward to take his large cock into my mouth, I heard Daddy chatting with the waiter and paying the dinner tab. I couldn't believe I was on my knees, under a table, in a restaurant, my father, wife, and father-in-law present, sucking a huge black dick! But I was, and I loved it! This is where I wanted to be. I wanted this so bad! I wanted his load!

I bobbed my head and mouth up and down on Daddy's monster cock like there was no tomorrow. Daddy had finished paying the dinner tab.

"That feels great Brad, keep going, I'm getting close," Daddy said in a matter-of-fact tone. He then turned to my father and said, "Mr. Johnson, your son is an excellent cock sucker! He's such a convenient beta boi. Living next door, he'll get used quite a bit."

My father hesitantly replied, "Ummm...thank you Gerald. But I think I need to be going now."

He leaned over and gave Caroline a kiss goodbye as he headed past her chair. She told me later that he purposely brushed her exposed tit with his hand as he kissed her.

Caroline's father got up to leave a few minutes after my father. I was still under the table, sucking off Daddy for all I was worth, but still listening to what was going on.

Gerald turned to Caroline's father and said, "Mr. McKinley, would you mind putting your daughter's tits back in her dress? I think we're done with them for now."

Gerald had an authoritative presence about him, people just seemed to naturally take direction from him. Caroline's father just looked at Gerald and nodded. He turned to Caroline and gently lifted one of her beautiful tits and tucked it back inside her red latex dress.

As he began to lift her other tit, Gerald said to her father, "You should give it a kiss don't you think? I mean, after all, she did suck your cock."

Caroline's father again nodded his consent to Gerald. He bent over and kissed his daughter's tit squarely on her ace of spades tattoo. The symbolism of kissing her on that specific spot was not lost on Gerald or his Sugar Baby. He reached for the zipper on her dress to pull it up.

"You can leave her unzipped," Gerald said. Caroline's father took his hand off her zipper.

"Goodnight honey, give me a call soon," he said to his daughter as he turned and headed for the door.

I continued enjoying Daddy's big black cock under the table. He scooted his chair back a bit, so I had more room to pleasure him. My head was bobbing up and down in his lap.

"Brad, if you want to be part of my stable of Sugar Babies, you need to be christened correctly," Daddy told me.

I wasn't sure what he meant, but I could feel he was getting close to shooting his large load of cum. Right before he came, he grabbed my hair with one of his large hands and pulled my head off his wonderful cock. With his other hand, he pointed that monster right at my face and shot his load all over me! Now I understood his 'christening' comment'! His cum got in my eyes, nose, mouth, and hair! He seemed to come for three straight minutes!

When he was done cumming, he looked down at me and said, "Time to go Brad."

As we walked out the restaurant, Daddy left Caroline's zipper undone. It was fairly easy to see at least the side of her boobs. They walked hand in hand in front of me, I was a few steps behind them, Daddy's cum quickly drying on my face and hair. This has been a wonderful night I thought to myself!

To be continued.....

Subone1
Subone1
526 Followers