The Sugar Daddy Next Door Ch. 03

Story Info
Brad becomes submissive to Daddy.
2.1k words
3.61
18.5k
24
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subone1
Subone1
526 Followers

This is pure fantasy, take it for what it is. Don't try in to inject realism into this story, it won't work! Just enjoy!

After that eventful night at the restaurant, I didn't see Caroline for over a week. Occasionally, I would catch a glimpse of her and her black Sugar Daddy out by his pool, but that was it. On Sunday afternoon as I was sitting on our couch watching a football game, Caroline walked in our back door. This time she was wearing a neon lime green bikini bottom, backless high heels, sunglasses, and no top. Her hair pulled back into the now normal, high, and tight ponytail. She had apparently had a recent manicure and pedicure; her bright red nail polish perfectly matched her bright red lipstick. Gerald obviously preferred her topless whenever possible. I noticed her tits were getting tanned from being out in the sun so much.

She walked into our family room, "Hey Babe!" she said cheerily. "I brought you some more money from my chores with Daddy." She tossed me a bundle of $20 and $50 bills.

"Thanks Hon, this should pay several of our bills." I paused a moment, and then said, "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything at all hubby, just ask away!"

"How long are we going to do this 'Sugar Baby thing' with Gerald? It seems like our lives have been turned upside down."

I think I hit a nerve with my question. She grabbed the remote and muted the TV. Standing in front of me, hands on her hips, still wearing her sunglasses, she replied, "As long as I fucking want. You're sitting on your ass, drinking beer, and watching football. I'm at Daddy's house working to get us money so we can pay our bills! You better get used to it; I don't imagine this arrangement will be ending anytime soon."

I sat quietly, listening, and looking up at her. She continued, "And besides, I am the happiest now than I have EVER been in my entire life! I'm making a lot of money; I'm finally going to get that baby I've always wanted; I'm having great sex daily, and just having a lot of fun. Daddy buys me things you never could, so why in the hell would I want this to end!? And one more thing, he is perfect at making me feel submissive, which I love and need. Something you never took advantage of."

"I'm sorry hon, you're right. Sorry for getting you upset. I won't ask you that question ever again," I said quietly.

She nodded and turned to leave. She paused and turned back around, "Daddy wants to see you this afternoon. Be over there at 4:00 sharp."

She left and slammed the door on her way out.

I showed up at Daddy's backyard right at 4:00. Gerald and my wife were sitting at his patio table by the pool, she was drinking a glass of wine and Gerald had a mixed drink. Caroline was in her same neon green bikini bottoms, but now she had a pair of sheer, nude color, pantyhose on under the bikini bottoms. Gerald clearly liked nylons; he was rubbing her thigh with his hand as they sat close together. Neither of them offered me a seat, so I stood before them. Gerald was naked again, and like before, my wife toyed with his big black cock at they sat there having their drinks.

"Brad, I like the way you suck cock. You've blown me twice now and both times were very enjoyable," Gerald stated. "You also showed initiative and potential when you called me Daddy last week at the restaurant, I like that."

Taking his hint, I replied, "Thank you Daddy."

They both smiled when I said that.

"I usually only take pretty females onboard as a Sugar Baby, but I might make an exception in your case."

"Thank you, Daddy, I would like that."

"Of course, there are certain conditions that will need to be met. Plus, you'll have to go through an indoctrination and trial period to ensure you have what it takes to please me."

"I understand, Daddy."

Caroline smirked when I said that.

"No, I don't think you do, but you soon will. Like Caroline, you'll need to learn to follow my direction without question. And, if you make me happy like your wife has, you'll be compensated financially as well."

"Yes Daddy."

"So, the first thing we need to do is for you to get rid of that ugly body hair. I want your body completely smooth below your head, and I want it kept that way."

"Yes Daddy."

"Caroline, take your husband inside and show him where the shower is. Also get him a razor and whatever else he needs."

Caroline smiled, looked at me, and said, "Follow me."

We walked inside and down a hallway. She pointed to the bathroom I was to use. She then handed me a razor and said, "Don't keep him waiting, he doesn't like that. And you better do a damn good job!"

About 20 minutes later, I returned to the patio, completely shaved smooth and naked. They were in the middle of a deep sexy kiss when I stepped out onto the patio, they sensed my presence but continued their kiss for a while longer. I stood in front of them as before. There was a small shopping bag sitting on the table that hadn't been there before.

Daddy eyed me up and down and then said, "Turn around."

After he was satisfied that I was smooth, both front and back, he turned to my wife and said, "Hand him his outfit Baby."

Again, Caroline snickered. She reached into the shopping bag on the table and pulled out a baby pink bikini bottom like she and Daddy frequently wore. She held it up so I could see it. Mine was slightly different than theirs however, on the back, across the butt, in large silver letters, it read 'Princess'.

Caroline tossed it at my feet. I knew what Daddy wanted. Without being told, I reached and picked up the slinky spandex bikini bottom, stepped into it, and pulled it up over my butt and hips. Damn it felt snug and good, both on my cock and my butt.

Caroline reached in the bag again and pulled out a pair of pink flip flops. She also tossed those to me, and I dutifully stepped into them.

Caroline squealed and clapped her hands. She turned to Daddy and said, "How about the items we bought online?"

Daddy smiled and just nodded. Caroline scampered into the house and came back with a small box. The first item she pulled out was a pink chastity cage! My eyes went wide, and my wife just smiled a wicked grin at me.

Daddy looked at me and said, "Caroline suggested that since your cock can't get her pregnant, it's essentially worthless, and therefore should be locked up. I'm confident that you would agree."

I paused for a moment, and then softly said, "Yes Daddy, I agree. That makes sense to me." Being submissive to this man was easy, and I never realized how submissive I really was.

"Caroline had another great idea as well. She felt it would be appropriate if we made your caging a bit of a ceremony, with some poignant symbolism."

I had no idea where he was headed with this, so I just nodded.

Caroline placed some chair cushions on the ground in front of me. She then removed her nude pantyhose and bikini bottoms and knelt on all fours on the cushions. She motioned for me to come closer to her. When I did, she pulled my pink bikini bottoms down to my knees. Daddy positioned himself behind her and prepared to mount my wife right in front of me. This really hit home. I obviously knew they were fucking daily, but to have it done right in my face was something else!

Daddy inserted his big black dick into my wife's cunt and Caroline smiled and moaned at the now familiar feel of it. She raised up on both her knees, so she had her hands free. Daddy wrapped his arms around Caroline to steady her, taking the opportunity to grab her tits as well. She reached for the chastity cage and began putting it in place on my sterile cock. Daddy was slowly fucking her, moving in and out at a sensual pace. Caroline began moaning as she worked my cock into the cage. My wife was being fucked right in front of me by her black Sugar Daddy, and putting a chastity cage on me at the same time!

Caroline looked up at me as she slid the chastity cage into position. Between moans, she said, "Daddy is doing me because you can't. There is an extremely high probability that you will never fuck me again Brad, I belong to my black Sugar Daddy now."

That hit hard, but I bit my lip and just nodded my consent.

She managed to get the cage in place before my cock hardened too much. As Daddy was getting close to cumming, he uncoupled from my wife and moved directly in front of me. Caroline held his massive dick and aimed it at my now caged and pathetic dickette. Daddy grunted and deposited his thick, gooey cum all over my chastity cage. The symbolism was intense, in a clear and direct act, he humiliated me completely. This man had not only stolen my wife and our lives, but now he had stolen my masculinity. The sad thing was, in a perverse way, I was happy and excited by all these things.

I just stood and watched his cum drip from my cage onto the patio floor. I have never felt so worthless and helpless in my entire life. It was humiliating and wonderful all at the same time!

Daddy noticed me staring at it.

"Would like to lick that up, Brad?"

I slowly nodded and said, "Yes please, Daddy."

"Help yourself, just make sure you get it all."

My bikini bottoms were still around my knees as I knelt down to lick up his cum. My cock strained and tried to harden against my new chastity cage.

I was about to get up when Caroline stuck her pretty toe in front of me, pointing out a bit more cum on the floor, "You missed some."

I looked up at her, "Thank you." I then stood back up.

Caroline went back to the box she had brought out. She pulled out a black butt plug. Holding it up, she chuckled and said, "Bend over beta boi, time to start stretching that tight ass of yours."

Thankfully, she lubed up the butt plug before starting to insert it into my ass. She slowly but surely slid it all the way into my ass, it was NOT a good feeling! I stood up straight as she finished, finally being allowed to pull my bikini bottoms back into place.

When she finished inserting it, Daddy resumed control of our little ceremony. "That butt plug is there to help you prepare for your future chores. After we get your ass sufficiently stretched, it will be put to good use. The butt plug is remotely controlled, only Caroline and I have the app and code on our phones to control it. We can make it vibrate, and we can remotely inflate it to make it larger. Any questions?"

"No Daddy."

"Good, you are to wear both the chastity cage and butt plug day and night. Do not remove either of them without my permission. You can remove the butt plug to use the bathroom, but it must be replaced immediately after you finish. The app lets me know when it has been removed, and when it has been reinserted."

As my wife stood cuddling next to her Daddy, he continued, "I want you to start growing your hair out, don't get a haircut until I say so."

"Yes Daddy."

"Also, you have a mani/pedi appointment tomorrow at noon, don't miss it. Caroline will text you the details."

"Humm, I have to go to work tomorrow, Daddy."

"That's your problem. If you want to earn the privilege of becoming one of my Sugar Babies someday, you'll need to figure that out."

Both Daddy and my wife were still naked. Daddy turned to me and said, "You can go home now Brad; I'll be in touch soon."

"Yes Daddy. Thank you, Daddy."

As I walked across our backyard in my pink bikini bottoms and pink flip flops, I could feel the butt plug start to vibrate.

To be continued.....

Subone1
Subone1
526 Followers