All Comments on 'The Suggestible Roommate Ch. 06'

by KinkyLiLWriter

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More More More

Oh Jesus keep it going

Hottest. Story. Ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story growing old

I enjoy the earlier chapters. You are losing the story to cheap shit that leaves your story lacking. New story perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Becoming one dimensional

Have to start by saying that I enjoyed your story.

But this chapter made me speak up.

The story seems to have lost its way. The focus on labels is boring gay, straight, fag I’m so sick of this right and wrong judgment crap with the regards to sexuality.

The best fucks are always versatile and the best submissivs are bisexual. (My opinion I know)

What is the Dom providing the sub? In 1st chapter it was elevating his social anxiety.

Reward and punishment go together. So perhaps explain this more. Why is the Dom controlling this guy?

I love it when my subs beg for chastity then beg for release.

If the Dom is using mind control all punishments and rewards should come from the sub he knows his mind better than anyone.

I look forward to your other stories.

All the best with your writing.

greystongreystonover 6 years ago
Thanks

This story makes me ooze.

smoothboismoothboiover 6 years ago
Fag

If you come from being fucked in the ass you're a fag. That's all there is to it. Just accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

great story i hope there is more.make matt become a slave to all of johns friends cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 7....

Where is it....

I don't want to sound gay or nothing, but please write more...

KnottedpupKnottedpupover 6 years ago
My name is Matt

And I cum when I get fucked in my boy pussy and I know I'm gay. I can't get enough cock in my boy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Such amazing story! Please kepp writnig! Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting

I really enjoyed the earlier chapters.Unfortunately, this one felt a bit lost. Maybe too repetitive? Still, I really enjoy your writing and I hope one day you revisit this story and maybe recapture some of the magic from the middle chapters... so much potential and so many dark paths you can take it down.

Everyone has different tastes but I reckon it would be hot to see Matt slip out of the brainwashed state a bit so he can FULLY experience his humiliation and see clearly what he has become. Oh, and maybe a bit of background as to why John is doing what he is doing.

Anyho, thanks for sharing your story with us all :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Please update this story soon it is amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!

This a great story and I hope we get another chapter soon.

I would love to hear why John wanted Matt and why he uses hypnosis

circleofcandlescircleofcandlesover 5 years ago
More!

This is amazing!!! Please write another chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I just had to read the whole series again, so so sexy, it reminds me of my first man who was also called John and trained me to be his submissive sissy slut, god how I loved serving that man and his friends. X sissy Lucy

CorjixCorjixover 4 years ago
Permission!

The first time I was ever with a guy...after he had loosened me up good with deep kissing, a few sucks on my dick, and some lengthy and harsh fingering...he sheathed up and I took him in with great ease; no pain at all. He had me. I submitted. I was high as a kite, no poppers needed! It was the best feeling in the world. I was Matt during this whole series - thanks again for this rush...gotta go rub one out! If that's okay with you, of course!

cumlappercumlapperabout 3 years ago

Great story. Like Corjix below, I took my masters cock the first time with no problem. I power bottom him thrust for thrust and love it. It is the best feeling in the world, especially when he pumps his load of cum into me as I have an anal orgasm on his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting. If you like taking an innocent and turning them gay by force, drug addiction, loss of control absolutely NO interest in what the new sub is feeling. Probably one of the reasons these stories mirror real life at times. So what happens when John gets tire of his "boy". What happens when Matt becomes a drug addicted, disease ridden prostitute because his will to be himself has been destroyed by a predator? Why not write a chapter about Matt's future, on the streets, dirty, filthy, disease ridden and desperately craving attention and going lower and lower and lower until he dies a psychotic and is probably murdered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous