The Suggestion

Story Info
I had no idea she'd be willing.
2.1k words
3.81
8.8k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Karen and I have been married for many years now. And our sex life has become very run down. We had both enjoyed sex with others before we got together, but nothing to brag about by me. I had been with a few girls and Karen had been involved a bit more with some guys. I didn't have a lot of long term flings. Karen had a couple boyfriends in high school and then had lived with 4 different guys after school and she had been set up by two of them and put on display for a crowd at a club. And was the Star of the show.

The first was right after school , when she was still just 18. She met a guy in a bar one night she slept with him and moved in with him the next day. His name was Boyd and they fucked nearly every day. She lived with him for nearly a year, but the last three months things changed.

A friend came home with him about 3 months before they split and the three of them got drunk and they ended up in bed together. Her new friend Chuck began fucking her when ever he wanted her and Boyd liked to watch them fucking.

Then one night Chuck brought a friend with him and he told Karen his friend Merl wanted to watch them fuck. Boyd came home to find Chuck and Karen fucking and Merl watching them. Boyd wanted he and Merl to join in. Karen was hot and heavy into fucking Chuck so when the other two joined them in the bed she was too busy to care. Soon the other hands on her breasts and them kissing her as she was being fucked turned very erotic for her.

And as Chuck climaxed in her Boyd took his place inside her and she continued her lust with him. When Boyd climaxed inside her she was joined by the third man and as she looked into his eyes, she realized the cock up inside her was much bigger and a very dark color.

Karen had never even considered sex with a negro man and now she was giving herself to one completely. His tongue was deep in her mouth, his hands were on her breasts and his cock was much deeper up inside her belly than any man had ever been before. Her two lovers were cheering her on telling her how fantastic she looked with the man she was with. They were both taking pictures of them fucking with their phones.

They pulled them both to their feet and pushed them to pose for them.

"Come on Karen pose for us. We want you to dance with Merl down at the club."

"What do you mean dance with him at a club?"

"You know Baby like you are now. Pull her beautiful tits up Merl so we can show how pretty they look in your hands. And spread her wide so we can show you going up inside her. Oh God yes she is so pretty with you going up inside her."

Karen was so confused about what had happened, but she had enjoyed the sex with the young black man. She was very upset with both Boyd and Chuck and she was trying to figure out if they had set her up with Merl for some reason. Her father would killer her if he ever found out she'd had sex with a black man.

Boyd and Chuck continued living with her and having sex every day. The following Saturday night they had started drinking early and they told her they were going to a new club. They were all three very drunk and high when they pulled up at the place they were going to party.

They entered the club together as a threesome. The place was very crowded but mostly with men and lots of them were black guys. She saw very few girls, but there were a few. Everyone was dancing. Chuck began to dirty dance with her. He began to touch her every where. And very slowly he began to pull on her clothes. She let him do what he wanted. He pulled her blouse up over her head and her breasts were suddenly out bare as she danced. She felt very sexy.

She felt sexier and sexier as she danced. And he soon had dropped her skirt and pulled her thong down and off. He took her hand and led her up a short flight of stairs and out on a new flat dance floor with curtains on one side and suddenly they were pulled back showing the dance floor they had been dancing on before. And all the people looking up at her on the stage

"Come on Baby dance for them show how pretty you are. Be sexy Baby."

He pulled her slowly to the center of the stage and they began to dance. And then suddenly he faded off to one side and a very naked black guy she'd never seen before had taken his place dancing with her. And then there were two nude men. And soon a third. They began to come closer to her. And then they were touching her. Their hands were on her breasts openly fondling her. The crowd was screaming for them to take her.

She was very excited nearly on fire. They were pushing their cocks up against her, moving her pulling her legs farther apart to get their cocks near her naked vagina. And then there was a bare black cock up against her lips pushing up into her. They pulled her back showing the cock up in her for the crowd to all see her full of black penis. She knew then she was going to be displayed fully with all three men. She was to be on display being fucked by each young man and she could not stop it. She didn't want to stop it. She wanted to be on display for the crowd.

And from having sex with her first ever black man and by far the best sex she'd ever had to now being up on stage being fucked for a crowd of maybe 300 people by three blacks. This was she knew a planned show that she'd been tricked into from the very start by Chuck and Boyd.

When the curtains were pulled shut the three men led her into a room with a bed and the sex with her continued and then there were more nude black men in the room with her and she took them all sexually.

She broke it off the next day with both Chuck and Boyd and moved from Boyd's house. A few weeks later she met Howard and lived with him for a few months. She then moved in with a friend of Howard's and lived with him for a few months. She met me soon after. She was living with Bret, Howard's friend when I met her.

Karen and I married a year later. My wife has been a model wife. The perfect wife in every way. Once we married. She has never strayed in our marriage. Karen was 24 when I met her and she was living with Bret. She and Bret had a very active sex life. She and I had sex about a month after meeting. Bret instigated our sex. He liked her to be active with others and it was a turn on for her. She would see Howard for sex at least once a week.

I know the first 6 months she and I dated, Karen was having sex with Bret, Howard, Me, Chuck, Boyd , and once in a while she'd see Merl. I think I am the only one who knew she was being active with us all. Well Bret and I were the only ones. I do know that Boyd and Chuck tried to get her to do the club again too and I know she considered it.

The day we married it all stopped. She became loyal true blue wife. Karen's parents were very strict and nearly goody, goody. And my wife tried hard to follow that. The way she dressed was very modest and simple. She became the model wife and she stayed that way our whole marriage.

Was this what I wanted in a wife? In some ways I guess it was safe and simple. But to be honest I had really liked the wild crazy sexually exciting woman I had dated prior to us being married. I know for sure she was having sex with at least six of us regularly. And if some thing else had come up? Very likely she'd have done it too.

We had been married for over ten years now and my wife had given birth to our two little girls. But I knew Karen was not happy Nor was I. I struggled to figure out how to help this woman I loved to become happy. Her body was every bit as beautiful as the night she was on stage with the three black guys. Sexually she was as good as ever. The fire was just very low in her loins.

Karen had been helping down at a shelter for a couple months now and I had hoped it would perk her up. She had told me she was slightly taken back by a young man who was helping part time. She told me that out of the blue the young man had ask her if she was the Karen who knew Merl?

"Well maybe some years ago I knew a Merl. Merl Travis, we were friends."

"He is my father. And he has told me about you, a lot about you. He is very fond of you."

"What has he told you about me Michael?"

"He told me you have the most beautiful breasts he has ever seen. And that you are the best lover he has ever had."

"My Michael, I am not sure I deserve all that praise?"

"My father doesn't say things he doesn't mean Mrs. Dabin."

"Well I am very flattered Michael you can tell him that."

"He told me he would love to see you again."

"Tell him I would love to have him stop by and visit any time."

"That is not exactly what he desires Mam."

"Oh yes, I see. But I am a married woman now Michael I couldn't do that now."

"He talked to your husband a couple weeks ago Mam and he said it might do you good to have Dad stop by here or your house anytime."

"Oh, I am sure he did Michael, but that wasn't what he meant I am sure?"

"No Mrs. Dabin, he told my father he was fine if he spent time with you."

"I am sure he did Michael but that"

"No Mam was my father seeing you when you were first seeing your husband?"

"Well I was having a lot of sex then Michael, but yes I was seeing your father then."

"My father ask him if he meant what it sounded like?"

"And what exactly did my husband say Michael.?"

"Exactly Mam?"

"He told my Dad that he felt it might be good for you and that he would be very pleased if you and my Dad became lovers again."

"He told your father that?"

"My father told him I was spending time here helping out too and that I would very much like to spend time with you too."

"Travis I am very flattered you would say something like that about me."

"We could spend some time in the store room right now."

When my wife and I went to bed that night she was a ball of fire and as we lay in the glow of our pleasure together I had to ask.

"Is the son as good as his father?"

"Hmmmm, with practice maybe much better?"

"You need to practice, and compare?"

"Yes, likely both. But the son is much more pushy than his father. He brought up the club."

"He wants you to dance again at The Club with him?"

"Yes, and some of his friends. Up on stage for all to see us, but he thinks I should do it several times."

"And the back room fun?"

"Oh yes he wants that for sure. But he may want even more?"

"You think he could be a pimp?"

"Yes I am sure he is."

"And he wants you?"

"Yes he does."

Hummmmm that is interesting?