W h o r e

Story Info
Woman becomes a WHORE for a night so does the one who dared.
1.1k words
3.19
22.8k
25
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,087 Followers

Author's Note: Another one from the past. Just another Loving Wives tale. Yes, she cheats on him. Yes, he takes her back.

Copyright © 2023 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Whore

[hawr, hohr or, often, hoo r] noun, verb, whored, whor•ing.

noun

1. a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.

verb (used without object)

2. to act as a whore.

3. to consort with whores.

verb (used with object)

4. Obsolete. to make a whore of; corrupt; debauch.

~ ~ ~ W h o r e ~ ~ ~

As Judy sat brushing her hair, she could see her husband, watching her, in the mirror. Judy was getting ready for a night out with her husband Don. Continuing to brush her hair, she smiled at herself in the mirror. She loved it when Don watched her. And he was watching her because of what she was wearing or wasn't wearing to be exact.

With her back to Don, she knew all he could see was the straps of her black bra, her garter belt, and her stockings. No, she didn't have panties on, so he could see her bare ass as she sat at her vanity. At forty-five Judy thought she looked pretty good. Don thought she looked fantastic and never missed an opportunity to tell her so.

So while he watched her, trying to catch a glimpse of her breasts encased in the black lace, she watched him.

"God you're gorgeous," Don told her.

"Thank you dear, you're not bad looking yourself," Judy teased.

Smiling Judy resumed brushing her hair. They still had plenty of time before they had to leave and she so liked teasing Don for as long as she could. It usually made for an exciting night. Tonight she let Don pick out what she would wear, the shelf bra and no panties had been his idea. The short black dress hanging on the closet door hadn't seen the light of day or the dark of night in ages, not since the night out with girls, when they had gone clubbing. Shivering at the thought of that night, Judy once again smiled. That night had started it all. It had been a night filled with fun and excitement, pleasure and fear. That was the night she thought she ruined her marriage.

It was a Saturday night, much like tonight. Don had watched her get ready. She kissed him goodbye and was out the door. Six hours later, she was practically tossed out the door of the moving car onto the front lawn. As whoever was driving pulled away, they honked the horn. Already awake, worried about her, Don came out to investigate the noise. That was when he found her.

It took two days to recover. I was battered and bruised and as Don cleaned me, he found my pussy and asshole filled with come and my breasts and neck covered in love bites. I had been royally fucked and the thing about it was I remembered every minute. I didn't get drunk until afterward. Not that I went into what I did with my eyes wide open, but I do remember being half in the bag as well as the other girls egging me on.

When one of them called me chicken, well that did it. I made sure Doris, who called me a chicken, went with me. From what I heard later, much later, she was fucked as hard as I was, but Randy, her husband wasn't as forgiving as Don is. That was a year ago. Since then life has been one big roller coaster ride.

That night a year ago, I went to work in a whorehouse for a night. Doris had too. That night twenty guys fucked me, one after the other. I made over twelve hundred dollars that night. Doris made just a little less. Since that night, I have had several calls from Carman, the smarmy pimp that runs the house.

So far, I have refused to return, even when he offered me a 90/10 split instead of the usual 50/50 split. Don was always there listening to what Carman had to say. After each conversation, Don asked if I wanted to do it again. I told him, no, it was a one-time thing. He always looks disappointed.

After that night, I was sick for two days. Don took care of me, just as he always does. When I woke on the third day, I broke down crying, telling Don what happened and what I did. Instead of yelling at me or beating me, he just held me until I calmed down. He was so sweet. He told me to shower. I did and finally felt clean.

When I came out of the bathroom, Don picked me up and threw me onto the bed. He was naked as was I. Pushing my legs open, he went down on me. I didn't really feel like having sex, so I tried to push him away. He slapped my hands out of the way and plastered his face to my sex.

"Don, please don't, I still don't feel well."

"Shut up whore," he said through clenched teeth.

"What did you call me?" I was angry now.

"A whore, you know a woman who fucks for money." He sneered at me.

I gulped hard and felt ashamed. I deserved whatever he gave me. What he gave me was great head. After about ten minutes of laying there crying while he ate me, his tongue started to arouse me. It wasn't long after that I was bucking my hips, trying to get his tongue in just the right spot.

That night Don slammed into my whore cunt all night long. He never came. Whenever he got close, he would pull out and watch me squirm, trying to get him back in me. I came so many times I lost count, yet couldn't get enough of his great cock.

Over the next year, we had many nights like that and many nights of romantic dinners and sweet tender love. Not only was I a new person, but my husband was too.

So, what happened a year ago leads us to this day in our lives. Tonight my husband takes me out to a romantic dinner and then to Carman's whorehouse. Tonight I work my ass off or would that be I fuck my ass off.

~~ The End ~~

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,087 Followers