All Comments on 'The Suit Ch. 01'

by fict

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good story line, I like where it’s going. Please keep it up, sorry about that it just slipped out..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome start, loved the Terminator references, I admit I'm eager to see how the story progresses. Looking forward to more!

ChrisTheCrookChrisTheCrookabout 2 years ago

A nice start with a lot of kinkiness and promises of a proper story. I'm happily waiting for the rest...

RubberFuckerRubberFuckerabout 2 years ago

Very sexy! I can’t wait to read more of it!!

FourAndOneFourAndOneabout 2 years ago

Insta-favourite. Can't get enough of this kind of story! Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would like to take her place lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m wondering how deep the nanobots go up her ass … I know I’ve taken 16-17 inches fully … almost lost the entire dildo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To Anonymous 4 months ago. There are a few Doctors and Nurses who read these stories by the way.....16 to 17 inches will not only go through the rectum but with a slight left turn into sigmoid colon then to the decending colon and further up with a sharp right turn into the transverse colon. Enemas only reach so far and after that you meet faecal matter (shit) so people having a colonscope where the camera and light at the front and highly flexible is 2 ins in diameter, have to have bowel prep which is a diet to follow and take 2 sachets of picolax several hours apart and lots of water, litres and litres and then spend the next 24 hours mostly in the toilet, as we call it spring cleaning for the bowel, clearing you top to bottom and only water allowed until you have the scope. You have sedation usually midazolam (gives you short term memory loss) and Fentanyl (opiate painkiller 100 times more powerful than morphine) IV and a drip. It is extremely painful reaching the upper areas of the decending bowel and even getting into the transverse is so painful it breaks through the sedation/painkiller. Used to see tumours and other conditions. With a dildo you would of met shit and if you pushed too hard perforated you bowel and died. So really, did you put 17 inch dildo up your arse,long enough to go into your transverse colon with that tricky 90° right turn, didn't meet any shit (apart from your boast) and could overcome tremendous pain and not rupture your bowel?!!! So let's have the truth....and remember Doctors and Nurses read these stories!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfict@fict
For more information on upcoming stories, chapter release dates, or if you just want to say hi, find me on Fetlife under the same name, Fict. The "website" on my contact page takes you there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Suit Series Info