All Comments on 'The Sultan's Consort'

by PaleDuchess

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It was highly erotic and psychologically rich. I think the word that comes to mind, to describe your story, is ‘poignant’.

An aging, wounded Sultan has to rely on one of his generals to produce an heir - via his wife’s, the Sultana’s, womb. Your characterization of Adya was quite good and very touching.

Now, before we sign off, we also have a major impregnation fetish with a slight eugenics twist. (My wife is a socio-biologist.) In fact, none of our three children are mine.

Each one was sired by different men that she selected as being near perfect genetically to inseminate her. We certainly are not royalty, but we wanted healthy heirs. And all three of the men certainly enjoyed breeding her.

Again, great story. We hope you might write additional chapters.

PaleDuchessPaleDuchessover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I do want to write more, even if there doesn't seem to be a huge amount of interest in this kind of story. Perhaps I will try to move it to the Loving Wife category. We'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite lovely story! I really like the setting, and the writing reminded me of some Fantasy stories. The choice to have an ailing, physically "imperfect" protagonist is interesting and I also agree with the other commenter on Adya's characterisation. While impregnation and cuckolding aren't my biggest kinks, they were well done and pretty hot in this story. The only things I was confused about were the tag (I didn't realise they were of different races, I thought the Sultan was pale simply from illness) and the mention both of the Sultana's hairlessness and her pubic hair (especially as Arabs were known to shave down there in history). All in all I would be very happy to read a second chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaleDuchess@PaleDuchess
I like writing smut, particularly with a focus on impregnation and pregnancy. I also like to explore the themes and dynamics of cuckolding. If that doesn't suit you, most of my stories probably won't be to your liking.