The Sultan's Consort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Almighty willing, Meshdin had seen the conception of a child.

In another time -- in another, very distant life -- he would have been furious. He would have raged and called for the lifeguards; ordered the swift and merciless execution of the illicit couple. He might have swung the royal headsman's heavy sword himself. His dearest woman and his truest friend, wrapped together in a treacherous act. It was blasphemous.

But now...

"Ah..." his voice hitched in his chest. "Adya-"

"Shh..." her voice cooed, her lips brushing his cheek. "I want it."

What for? Meshdin's seed was worthless. Rotted by the sickness in his body. But Adya kissed him sweetly, again and again, even as she increased the pace of her hips. His cock was swelling and his loins tightening

"Please," she breathed into his ear. "Give me a child..."

Meshdin came hard. Adya rode him through his orgasm, bucking her hips with his cock fully inside of her -- guiding his seed towards the gates of her womb. A series of warm waves, and then his spurts faded. Meshdin sunk deeper into the seat, breathing heavily. Adya was nuzzling the nape of his neck when he came to, her breath slow and calming. He hugged her, resting a heavy hand on her ass. She purred like a contended cat and burrowed herself deeper into his shoulder. She hadn't reached her climax, he knew that. It was another pain he had learned to live with. Sighing deeply, Meshdin used his free hand to caress her black hair, running the silky strands between his fingers.

Tonight Adya held the seed of two men. His own and that of Bashir. Maybe some of it was quickening inside of her now. Maybe. Meshdin could only pray that he would see it give fruit.

12