The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you need me for?" Aljak said, shaking Raquel's head back and forth almost abusively. "You already have the keystone, that should be the hard part."

"Only it isn't," The woman said, roughly planting one of her feet on the back of Raquel's head, rocking her back and forth. Now she was controlling the rhythm, and to Raquel's shame it seemed that Aljak was enjoying the blowjob more now. His already rock-hard cock twitched and grew harder, driving down her gullet at a painful angle. "The chest I'm looking for is held tight by a lockstone, yes, but that chest happens to be in a temple loaded with more dispel-charms than this slut here as pubic-lice, so a sorceress like me would be at a particular disadvantage. Also, the temple is on a small island with an active volcano on it. Also, the temple is filled with warrior-priestesses dedicated to the Hedonian Cult of the Goddess of Pleasure and Power . . . and they're not going to be happy to see me."

"So you want me to-"

"Take a small boat to the island and navigate past the lava-flows, infiltrate the temple without getting caught by any of the priestesses, use the keystone to open the chest, get the treasure inside, and then came back to me while I wait a safe distance on a small, uninhabited island a quarter-mile off."

Aljak moaned a little, partly because of Raquel fervently slurping on his cock so hard she was making his balls bounce, but also with the thrill of challenge. It had been over a year since he had even left Sailorsbay, and recently he was worrying that city life was making him soft. Coin was easy to make and the pussy was plentiful, so this would be the perfect job to shake things up a bit. He was almost willing to do it just for fun, but of course Aljak knew that when you were the best at something you should never do it for free, and Aljak was confident that the was the best at everything.

"It'll cost you substantially," he said to the woman, pushing down on Raquel's head in excitement. She was now blue in the cheeks for lack of oxygen.

"I'm willing to pay you three purses of gold," she said, leaning over and carelessly putting the full weight of her breasts against Raquel, who was now losing consciousness. "Plus . . . my undying . . . unyielding . . . generous . . . bounteous . . . gratitude," she said, letting each word ooze from her lips like it was warm honey.

"I . . . I accept," Aljak said, gasping as his cock just now began to shiver and quake with spasms of per-release.

"Excellent," the woman said, leaning in so close that her breasts poured over Aljak's hard chest, and her sopping wet cunt pushed against the back of Raquel's head. "Let's seal it with a kiss than," she whispered, and her lips wrapped themselves over the boy's.

Their kiss was hot, heavy, and almost combative, the boy putting all of his wild, arrogant vigor into his lips and tongue, hoping that he could kiss this beautiful woman silly as he did so easily to the horny daughters and bored wives he seduced, but she was not swooned by him. She kissed back even harder, her serpentine tongue pushing into his mouth and fucking him like his own cock was doing to Raquel's throat. By now his cock-head was so deep that it was almost hitting the opening of her stomach, and for the first time in a long time Raquel felt like throwing up. Still, she was consciousness enough to feel humiliation at the way the woman was grinding her naked cunt against the back of her head, like her short brown hair was something a dog would hump. The woman was oozing so much pre-cum that Raquel's hair was soaked, and it was beginning to drip down the back of her neck.

Then the woman reached down, grabbed Aljak's balls, and squeezed.

"FUCK!" Aljack cried, breaking the kiss so he could scream in pleasure. His voice broke a little, making the 24 year old man sound like a teenager, and he nearly feinted with his orgasm erupted. "HOLY SHIT! I . . . I . . . I'M CUMMING!!!"

His cock twitched so hard it nearly snapped Raquel's neck. The shaft widened, and shot a load of hot, sticky cum directly into her gut, pushing itself out like a bottle-rocket. The next blast of cum was more than Raquel could cope with, and it filled her mouth to the point that her cheeks felt ready to burst, the cum instead popping from around her lips in a high-pressure stream. The third and forth gushers overlapped, and Raquel simply didn't have the room in her body for any more spunk. Thick white syrup shot out of her nostrils, and even out of her eye-sockets as her sinus-cavity was filled to capacity with sperm.

Raquel's body tried to pull away, but then the woman sat on her head, grinding her hot, gushing pussy against the back of Raquel's head, forcing the cock down again, when it pumped another hot load of cum into her stomach.

"Mmm . . . his dirty whore's hair is so coarse and unkempt, but at least it feels good," the woman derided.

Raquel didn't care anymore. Her vision was going black. She was about to pass out. Before she could though, the woman finally pulled her off of Aljak's still spurting cock, and turned her face around. Now Raquel was looking up at the woman's swollen, puffy vaginal lips. The woman was fingering herself, striking her clit and g-spot with the same precision that a violist played their instrument with.

"Mmm . . . fucking trash . . . get a taste of a real woman," the dominant bitch said, striking herself in her most sensitive erogenous zone until "FUCK!" she came, dousing Raquel's face under a shower of cum that never seemed to cease.

When it was finally over Raquel was dripping wet and sticky, and she felt more broken and worthless than the time she let a group of goblins gang-bang her for a warm meal. She looked up at Aljak, whose beautiful brown boyish face was beaded with sweat, and his muscles pulsing with the burn of a good workout.

"I don't think we've been properly introduced," the tantalizing thief said through a smirk.

"I know who you are, stud," the woman laughed. "I wouldn't be so ready to fuck your brains out if I didn't."

Aljak laughed, wiping his dick off against the last dry part of Raquel's hair. "Still. My name is Aljak Djinn-Slayer. My mother was a Hedonian noble, and my father was a southern bandit who killed her husband and raped her. He sold her into slavery after I was born and raised me by himself in the Haunted Deserts, where I was wet-nursed by a basilisk. I left home as soon as I was old enough to sail, and I came to Sailorsbay when I was 18. I've been fucking this town in every way imaginable since, making my name as a thief and dagger for hire. If you've come to me, you've come to the best."

"I can tell," the woman oozed through a puffy smile. She leaned down, and right in front of Raquel's face she slurped on his still rigid cock, cleaning it with a powerful suction that not even Raquel could match. To rub salt into the wound, Aljak cried out in pleasure the moment the woman's cruel lips touched his beautiful penis. Even at sucking dick Raquel was this woman's inferior. Somehow Aljak had enough spunk to shot off one last time, and the woman swallowed it, before jerking off the last few drops onto Raquel's head.

"My name is Nadia Méchant," the woman said, licking semen off of her lips. "And if you haven't heard of me yet, trust me, you will."

#

Patrick 'Pad' Toad was a cute young man, with a soft feminine face and a slender body that could have belonged to an acrobat or a runner. His messy blonde hair was usually held up by a small bandanna or a pair of safety-goggles while he worked, but right now his golden bangs stuck to the sweat on his forehead as he worked in the hot summer sun. The white shirt he usually wore was hanging from a nearby tree-limb, so it wouldn't get soaked with sweat, and even his shorts were unbuttoned to allow for better circulation.

His shorts were tight and hugged the cute, chirpy curves of his little butt, but there wasn't enough room in them for the monstrosity dangling from his hairless crotch. Despite being a boy with such girlish looks, and the bravery of a shrew, Pad had been born with a tremendous, ludicrous, almost implausibly large penis. His cock was so big that when it got hard (which was often thanks to Nadia) Pad would grow dizzy from the lack of blood flowing to his brain. His cock was so big that he couldn't ride a horse without hurting himself, and it took both hands just control it while he peed.

It was for this giant phallus and his unquestioningly meek nature that Nadia chose him as her apprentice. There was nothing Nadia desired more than underlings she could sexually torture, and in that respect Pad was the perfect candidate. There was nothing Nadia hadn't done to that poor boy, and yet she always seemed to find new ways to jerk him off or sodomize him, and although he would cry and protest every humiliating moment of it, the truth was that Pad loved being someone's bitch, especially if that someone was as powerful and domineering as Nadia.

Pad was digging a hole by the lake about a mile from Nadia's castle because he wanted to dig up some white truffles to surprise her with when she returned. Nadia loved all extravagant and luxurious things, and Pad hoped that a specially prepared meal of rare ingredients would put her in a good mood when she got back.

The sound of footsteps came from behind him, and when he turned around he saw the outline of an erotic woman silhouetted in the sun. Slender waist, long limbs, jutting breasts. It had to be his mistress.

"Mistress Méchant," Pad squeaked, his cock twitched with equal parts fear and anticipation. When Nadia was around Pad was certain to get his brains fucked out one way or another. When she was gone all he could do was masturbate, since none of Nadia's vampire friends wanted to impale themselves on his monstrous stake. "I didn't expect you to be back so soon. Did the keystone work, I-"

But as Pad crawled out of the hole he saw that it wasn't Nadia standing there, although the woman was physically her match. This woman stood more erect though, and her naked stomach rippled with more muscles. She had golden curly hair that hung down to the small of her back, golden lips, golden eye-shadow, and her milky white skin had an almost golden sheen to it. She wore armor on her arms and legs that went up to her shoulders and thighs, but her entire body was naked other than two small diamond-studded nipple-clamps and a metallic thong which Pad realized (although he didn't quite understand why) was a chastity-belt.

Pad was shocked but not really surprised. He had run into warriors like this before in his travels with Nadia. This was obviously one of Queen Nymphoria's Paladins, Hedonia's elite warriors, and from the look of cool, bitchy superiority on her face she was a high-ranking one.

"Tell me more about this 'keystone,'" she said, her pink tongue licking her golden lips, and the taught muscles of her stomach flexing a little.

Pad knew he was fucked.

#

Raquel's whole body hurt. Her muscles were sore and her pussy felt so battered that she couldn't feel any part of her body below it. Prying her sticky face off the floor, she found herself in a pile of damp clothes and soiled bed sheets, discarded like a piece of human garbage. Her mouth tasted like dried, salty sperm, and her breasts were coated with a sheen of female cum.

For a moment she couldn't remember how she had gotten here, but then she heard the bed slamming against the wall, and she looked up to see Aljak's beautiful ass flexing as he powerfully pumped his cock into a wailing woman beneath him, her long white legs splayed out around his waist. Aljak was standing off the edge of the bed, the woman half on and half off, her giant breasts bouncing with his powerful thrusts so much that they were slapping her in the face. Her thrashing arms wrapped around his neck and she pulled her shivering, sweat-stained body up for a sloppy kiss, their tongues loudly slapping against one another, and then Aljak shoved her face first into her own pussy-stain on the mattress, rolling her over so he could fuck her from behind. She was taller than him, and probably twice his age, but he handled her like she was a lightweight doll.

"Oh . . . FUCK!" Nadia cried, biting the sheets to stop from screaming as Aljak banged her ass like a drum. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck FUCK! FUCK ME! Fuck me harder than you fucked that dirty little slut!"

Raquel knew that Nadia was talking about her. She remembered now. The two of them had been using her like she was an appetizer, fucking her nearly to death and then throwing her away when they were ready to move on to the main course.

No. There had been three of them!

"Hey bitch, ready for some more?"

Raquel looked up to see where the bratty, snotty voice came from. Standing above her was a slender girl you didn't look any older than 18 or 19, but she wasn't human so it was hard to tell. The girl had black spiky hair, black pointed ears like a cat's, and a slippery black tail that waved slowly behind her incredibly tight ass. She also had red eyes and sharp little fangs, Raquel remembered them from when the demon-girl was eating her pussy.

"De-de-demon," Raquel cried, her breath barely a whisper.

Nadia's demonic familiar giggled as she crawled on top of her victim's sticky, naked body.

"I am a demon," she cooed into Raquel's ear. "But I'm going to take you to heaven . . . again . . . and again . . . and again."

Raquel tried to scream, but she was to tired from being fucked to do so.

#

"AAAAGGHH!!!" Pad screamed as his asshole was pushed in. The Paladin was holding him up by his butt-cheeks like she was some unhappy mother scooping up her toddler, but instead of spanking him she was lowering Pad down on the up-turned shaft of her war-hammer. The pommel was a bit thicker than the rest of the shaft, just like a penis was, and once Adelaide had managed to get that much shoved up Pad's tight little boy-pussy the rest slid in easily enough. She let go of him, stepped back, and admired her work.

Pad was standing on his the tips of his toes with about ten inches of polished metal shaft shoved up his ass. He cried and whimpered as he tried to stand up off it, but he was so short that he had to let his anus slid down another two inches before he could balance himself.

Adelaide giggled. The boy was obviously in pain, but he was enjoying himself to. His cock was completely erect, and to her great vexation she saw that he was huge! Almost ridiculously so. His hairless penis was so thick that she wouldn't have been able to get her fingers around it, and if she had a ruler she was certain that the cock would have measured more than a foot in length. Her body tingled at the sight of it, and she started breathing heavily. This was the kind of cock Chancy impaled herself on every day. This was the kind of cock Adelaide wanted . . . so long it was attached to a real man, and not some girly little faggot like this.

"Your mistress is in possession of a certain keystone," The Paladin said, trying to keep an imperious voice. "I want it. Where as she absconded to?"

Pad bit his lip to muffle his crying. He had been fucked up the ass dozens of times, and by some very fat cocks, but this war-hammer shaft was really hurting him. Still, his faggot's-prostate was loving it, and his cock was so ready to burst that a pearl of pre-cum formed at the tip of his pink helmet.

Adelaide saw this and salivated. Although she hated to say it she loved the taste of semen. She'd chug it by the gallon the way Chancy did, but something about that was just so . . . undignified. Still, the superior Paladin saw an opportunity to torture the boy further. She smiled as she leaned over at the waist and brought her golden lips to the tip of his throbbing pink penis, blowing on it softly with her warm breath.

That sensation alone brought tears to Pad's eyes. Adelaide's sexual power saturated every aspect of her being. Seeing her was hard enough on the boy, but feeling her breath on his dick was like getting a shot of some hallucinogenic drug directly down his urethra.

"Tell me now," Adelaide said, "or I'm going to make your testicles explode."

Pad was too breathless to speak. It felt like the metal rod up his ass was pushing against his stomach.

"Alright," Adelaide smirked. "But just so you know, the last boy I gave a blowjob to ended up in a coma." She laughed evilly before wrapping her golden lips around the pulsating tip of his fat cock, moaning deeply at the salty, satisfying taste of his young sperm.

Supernatural shock-waves of erotic energy electrocuted Pad. His heart began to beat so fast that he could almost see it through his soft chest. His mouth drooled with spit. The muscles in his rectum began to clinch down on the metal rod impaled in him. He realized this was more than just another blowjob from a talented woman, this was pure Hedonian magic.

"NADIA!!!" Pad screamed, and his balls exploded with hot, boiling sex-glue. The cum gushed from his beating cum-slit so hard that Adelaide couldn't swallow it in time, and her lovely cheeks swelled with the hot, sticky load until her lips popped like a bubble, splattering the hot spunk all over Pad's stomach and legs.

Adelaide reached up with both hands and began to beat his cock, flogging him so roughly that she could have easily snapped a lesser penis in half, her fists striking his balls on the down-strokes with heavy thuds. Pad's cock spewed its contents all over her face and chest, his body magically producing sperm at an accelerated rate, draining him of his life-force. Too much of this and Adelaide would literally make this poor submissive boy ejaculate to death.

Adelaide shivered as a small, unprovoked orgasm rippled through her perfect body, the kind of orgasm a woman had when over-stimulated mentally, but under-stimulated physically. It was unsatisfying.

She stopped, lowering her hands, and Pad cried out pathetically as his cock continued to spurt and spasm with a mind of its own. Tears were rolling down his chin, and dripping onto Adelaide's cum-caked face. She wiped a large hand-full of cum from her breasts and scooped it into her mouth. Pad really was delicious.

"Now, are you going to tell me where your mistress is, or am I going to have to suck you to death?"

Pad wept, and told her everything.

#

After leaving The Slutty Shadow, Nadia rented a small sailboat from the docks and loaded it with a few days' worth of supplies. They weren't going to be gone long. The island-temple they were traveling to was only a few dozen miles off shore, one of many hundreds of islands in the Warm Sea. Nadia could easily summon a wind-spirit to propel the ship and be there within a few hours, but she wanted to play it safe. The temple was filled with Hedonian priestesses who would sense a wind-spirit from a good ways off, not to mention the presence of a powerful succubus. Nadia's familiar, Pussy-pocket, would have to wait with her on a nearby island while Aljak infiltrated the temple on his own.

Nadia had no doubts about the boy's abilities. Everything about him impressed her. The way he walked, the way he smiled, the way he flirted with the girls on the dock. He prepared the ship for sail all by himself while Nadia relaxed on a bed of pillows like a spoiled queen, the sun washing over her nearly-naked body. They were both mostly naked, Nadia wearing nothing by an intricately brocaded bikini top and transparent sarong around her curvy hips, and Aljak stripping down to nothing by a skimpy loincloth that was stuffed tight with his tremendous manhood.

Nadia swooned in lust as she watched him work, studying every contraction of his lithe muscles, and every drop of sweat that ran across his brown skin. If this boy had been a bottle of wine Nadia would be drunk by now. Aljak was not her usual sort either, which she noted with some amusement. Nadia usually preferred rugged, chiseled men with bulging, hairy muscles, who stank of musk and were crisscrossed with callouses and scars. Nadia usually went for the men who were thick, tough, rough, and a little older.