The Summer Affair - A G2S Story

Story Info
A guy cheats on his boyfriend with their female best friend.
7.4k words
6.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years old

The Summer Affair

The sweet young couple kissed one last time. "I'm really going to miss you while you're gone," said Chris.

"Me too, I've never been away from you this long, I don't know how I'm going to cope without seeing you every day," replied his boyfriend, Dan.

"Lots of lube and paper tissues," Chris teased.

"Haha. Well, at least you have Tanya to keep you company. All I'll have are the god damn cows."

Chris laughed at his boyfriend. "You'll have your parents and your younger sister too."

"That's hardly any better," Dan replied. "Oh god, this really fucking sucks," he could barely hold back the tears, "six whole weeks without you," he whined.

Dan's grandfather, Philip, had just had a heart attack and was now back home, where he lived on a farm, still recovering from his condition, and still much too physically impaired to be able to manage the farm on his own, with him being a widow, as well as recovering from the heart attack.

His one and only child, Dan's father, Brandon, had offered his, as well as his whole family's, assistance for the next six weeks, until his father had either recovered or decided to hire some full time help.

The only reason it wouldn't be any longer than the six weeks already promised, was because that's the only time Dan's father could secure away from work. And he'd only managed to get the six weeks because he was part of the upper management team, and he had more than earned the time off.

Still, to Dan and Chris, six weeks might as well have been six months. They would be going to college in the fall and while the schools they would be attending weren't exactly on the other sides of the state from each other, there was still going to be enough distance between them to make it difficult to see each other as regularly as they had been up until now.

They'd been dating since late in their sophomore year and had grown very close since then. Being the only two 'out' gay boys in school, you'd think they got together out of necessity or boredom, more than anything else. But the truth was, they were both attractive guys, who'd fallen very lucky in finding each other.

Both now 18, Dan was the shorter of the pair. at 5'10, but between the two lads he had the stronger build. It wasn't that he was active in sports, or spent any time at the gym, he was just naturally blessed with a reasonably good physique.

Chris was more typical and not especially strong, but by no means was he a slouch either. Both guys had blond hair, but Dan's eyes were green, whereas Chris's eyes were chestnut brown.

During their last few months of school, the couple had gotten to know a new girl called Tanya, who'd recently moved to the area, and had the unfortunate situation of having to start the school just before the start of the final term before graduation. And the three had become good friends over the weeks, since then.

Tanya, also 18, was almost as tall as Dan was, at 5'8, she was pretty tall for a girl. The trio seemed to get along so well because they were quite similar, personality-wise, and they shared the same interests in music, they liked most of the same bands. Most of the other students tended to listen to hip hop or dubstep, whereas 'the trio' preferred classic rock, punk, and heavy metal, they mostly steered clear of all the 'trendy' stuff.

It also helped a lot that Tanya had never shown any sort of hostility or judgement towards the boys regarding their sexuality, which is more than they can say about some of their other classmates, and even some of the faculty, who attended their school, too.

Chris took a deep breath, as he finally turned away from his boyfriend and made the short walk back home. 'Pull yourself together!' he ordered himself, 'he'll be back before you know it. Don't start blubbering like a damn baby!'

Chris sighed, after feeling his eyes begin to prickle, and wondered what he was going to do with himself now that his lover and best friend was going to be half way across the country for almost two whole months.

He still had Tanya and she was a lot of fun, but she wasn't Dan. He'd seen Dan almost every day for the last few years. The fact that they'd both be going to different colleges was already an ugly blight on the horizon for them, but it was also something they didn't have to really contemplate for at least another couple of months.

Dan's grandfather being ill and needing some help on the farm had been a big blow to their plans for their last summer. Of course, they were acting selfish in a way, Dan's grandfather was recovering from a serious illness and was desperate for help. but young love, like any kind of love, often brings out the selfish side in us.

Fifteen days later

Tanya and Chris were walking through the woodland that spread out between their two homes. Chris, being the gentleman he was, was escorting Tanya back home. They'd hung around most days while Dan had been away. Neither of them owned a car yet, and couldn't afford to as they were working part time and putting away everything they could for college. When they weren't working they spent a lot of time together, watching movies, usually horror movies that they shared an affinity for, especially comedy horrors. And the cheesier they were, the better.

Chris was still missing Dan's presence every day, although he'd become somewhat accustomed to his boyfriend's absence by this point, but he was still missing him. He missed Dan's musky smell and his touch, and he missed the sound of his geeky laugh.

He missed their intimate moments, too. The feeling of his boyfriend's warm, muscular body pressed against his own. He missed the sound of his boyfriend's moans, and the way Dan's fingers gripped his hair when he sprayed his cum inside Chris's hungry mouth.

But Tanya had been a godsend from day one, keeping her friend from falling into a deep miserable slump. It was hard to be too down and gloomy around Tanya, she'd kick his ass and tease him until he gave up feeling so sorry for himself, and they'd chill on the couch together, eating junk food and watching comedy shows on Netflix.

Tonight had been another such night, the pair were also feeling the after effects of the bottle of wine they'd managed to twist Tanya's older sister's arm into giving them to share.

Tanya stumbled over a thick branch lying twisted on the ground, and Chris held out an arm to try and catch her, only to be dragged down to the ground with her.

Had Chris been sober he may have been able to steady his balance and stop the two from stumbling, but as it were, they were both in the same drunken state and so they landed on the ground together in a heap.

After letting out a few groans, the two began laughing at the sorry state of themselves. Their quiet giggling steadily increasing until it became full on belly aching laughter.

They clung to each other as they tried to regain some composure, only for the other one to make them lose control again.

Tanya pulled herself up slightly, and then lost her balance and fell back on top of Chris, forcing him down to the ground, and the breath from out of his lungs, her full weight pressed down on top of him.

They continued laughing this way for a moment, until for some inexplicable reason, Tanya bent down and kissed Chris softly on his lips.

They broke apart a little bit and Tanya saw the shocked expression on Chris's face. She was expecting him to get angry and yell at her, to throw her body off of him, and to tell her to never speak to him again.

What she didn't expect, and nor had Chris for that matter, was for him to pull her face back down to meet his, and to press his lips back against hers.

The hidden truth was, Tanya had been crushing on Chris ever since she'd met him and his boyfriend, and they'd grown even closer together in Dan's absence. But she harbored no illusion that she'd ever get anywhere intimate with him, if she acted on those feelings. Chris was gay and he was in love with Dan. And she supported their relationship, without question. She loved them both deeply as friends. What was happening now was a shock to her, but even more so to Chris.

He couldn't explain where the urge to kiss his friend had come from. He was lonely and missing Dan like hell, so why was he kissing someone else? And a girl of all people?

Kissing Tanya felt so different than kissing Dan. While Dan's lips were indeed quite soft and warm, Tanya's lips were softer and so much fuller. They felt very nice to press his own against. He could barely breathe from the shock of it all.

Completely absent across Tanya's face was any hint of a stubble. As Chris cradled her face between his hands and continued to kiss her lustfully, he noticed just how soft and smooth her delicate cheeks were.

And then Tanya's body fell back against his, pressing them both firmly down onto the ground, experiencing the full weight of her body, primarily her chest on top of his. She felt so light compared to his boyfriend, and her chest was equipped with some strange, fleshy mounds too.

Chris, feeling a little curious, rubbed his hands over her shoulders, down across her arms and then onto her chest to gently squeeze and grope her full, heavy breasts over the top of her loose hooded sweatshirt.

Meanwhile, Tanya was doing the same thing to Chris, as they continued to kiss, but she took her game one step further and slid her slightly cool hands under Chris's shirt to feel the warm, smooth, tight skin underneath.

As they continued to kiss and grope, Tanya could feel a firm bulge beginning to form inside of Chris's pants. She pulled back a bit, sitting just below Chris's knees, so she could undo his belt, she desperately needed to see, and hold in a grip, the thick, delicious piece of meat she'd been pining for, as it laid there underneath his cotton boxer-briefs.

However, at this point, Chris's mind was in a frantic state, a flood of conflicting thoughts and feelings were fighting for control. He was feeling incredibly horny for something he'd never even desired before, something that was currently challenging the core of who he was as a gay man.

Then came the feeling of confusion. After that, almost crippling his mental process, and hitting him like a sledgehammer, was the feeling of betrayal.

Dan...

He was betraying Dan right now! The person he loved most in the whole world, and he was doing it with their best friend.

Chris pushed Tanya off of him and stood up, fixed his shirt and pants and fled the scene without saying a word, all of it, the whole thing, had happened in just a matter of minutes, leaving a shocked and confused Tanya behind, sitting down on the ground, as Chris disappeared out of sight.

The next few days went by without a word said between the two confused friends. Tanya wanted to speak to Chris, to try and clear the air between them. She hated the fact that he was ignoring all of her calls and text messages.

Chris was feeling thoroughly confused. He wasn't expecting his body to betray him and react the way it had to Tanya when she kissed him. It seemed as if it had acted purely on instinct without consulting him.

The aching desire to hold and caress her, to stroke her soft skin, regardless of the fact that she was female, and his head and his heart belonged to his boyfriend, Dan. These were feelings that had arisen out of the blue, and knocked Chris, quite literally, off his feet.

And he had no idea what to do about it. No idea what he was going to say to Tanya, he was embarrassed for the way he'd reacted, both during, and after the incident.

He was feeling guiltier still, about betraying Dan's trust.

Who knows how long the two friends would have stayed apart and confused if Tanya hadn't gone the extra mile to spy on Chris and wait for him to walk his dog, therefore giving him little chance to continue avoiding her. She desperately wanted to talk to him, to fix the void that had come between them.

"please just talk to me, Chris," Tanya begged her gay friend, who was looking deeply anxious at her sudden intrusion.

"I can't, Tanya. I don't know what to say. I don't know why it happened at all. I'm so confused!"

"Can we just forget about it then and just go back to being friends? Please? I really miss my friend."

Chris hesitated. His mind was still a whirl of different conflicting emotions, but eventually he decided that if one thing was true, it was that he'd missed Tanya too.

And so for the next five days, things did pretty much return to normal. They avoided talking about 'the incident' as they'd come to think of it, and pretended like the whole thing had never happened in the first place.

The first couple of days there was some slight, unspoken awkwardness between the two friends. Their attempts not to enter the personal space of each other, and accidently touch, was painfully obvious, but it went by uncommented on.

It was on the fifth day that things finally came to ahead. Both Tanya and Chris were laying on Tanya's bed, something not that uncommon for the two of them to do. They were watching Rick & Morty on Netflix, and Tanya was playing with Chris's hair, which he'd always enjoyed. For some inexplicable reason, he really enjoyed having his hair being messed with, it tickled his scalp and relaxed him.

Things were finally, almost, settling back down to the old normal between the two of them, and that's when Tanya almost completely ruined their reconnecting friendship by bringing up the elephant in the room.

"Chris," Tanya said, dragging his name out, half cursing herself for what she was about to ask him, but the other half desperate to ask him anyway.

"Yeah?" He asked, mostly distracted by the animated comedy show they were watching.

"Can I ask you something, and promise you won't get angry?"

"What?" Chris asked confused, now turning to give Tanya his full attention.

"It's about what happened last week."

"Oh..."

Chris's face fell into a slight frown. Clearly he was still trying to forget the whole thing had happened.

"OK, I...guess."

"Well, I was just wondering, like, well, what happened? What did you think? When it happened, and then after, when we didn't see each other for the next few days." Tanya paused for a moment to consider her next words carefully.

"It's just that, well, those few days were like torture for me. Because... I missed you so much and I was terrified I'd destroyed our friendship for good! And, well, if I'm being totally honest, I also really enjoyed what we did. I've never felt so connected to someone so intimately before. And I was sure you felt something for me too. That kiss we shared, I mean, it was like I could feel the whole essence of you within it. I've never felt anything like that. And I can't stop thinking about it."

Chris didn't respond right away. The overwhelming sense of confusion he had tried to grapple with over the last week, had come back to the surface. For a moment he hated Tanya for bringing those fractious feelings back to his attention.

The truth was, he felt just as confused about the whole ordeal as Tanya had. He'd felt the same wonderful, magnetic connection between them. The way her body felt just so... 'right' in his arms.

As soon as her full smooth lips had connected with his, he'd felt that very same spark between them. The way her body had felt so soft and light against his. He felt like he could have dominated her if he was so inclined.

It was a completely different feeling to the way he felt whenever he was making out with his boyfriend, whose body was a lot firmer, and much heavier, and there was a more dominant male dance between the two of them. Things were much more equal with Dan. And that was the way Chris had liked it, at least he thought he had. Tanya was making him question a lot of things about himself.

"Tanya, I..." Chris paused and then continued, "the whole thing left me really confused. I did feel some of the same feelings you did. But I am still with Dan and I love him. I'm gay, for god sake! But I, well, what happened between us, kept playing over and over in my head for days after it happened. I tried to ignore it, to rationalize it, but try as I might, I can't forget about it. I don't know what to do about it. I'm scared."

"Scared?" Tanya questioned.

"Yes scared. Scared that I'm losing myself. I thought I finally had things all figured out. I don't know why I reacted the way I did with you. It just sort of happened, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since.

"I feel so fucking guilty to Dan. Not only have I basically cheated on him, but in my mind I keep going over what we did, over and over, and I feel like I'm cheating on him every time I do. And a part of me really enjoyed what we did back in the woods together, even though I shouldn't have."

"Do you think it might have been the alcohol?"

"I don't know... maybe? But why am I still feeling things even now? I haven't had a drop of alcohol since then."

"Me neither. I don't think it was the alcohol. But there is one way we could be absolutely sure."

"What?"

"We could kiss again. See if the same feelings flare up. It might even help us get over it if we don't have the same reaction as last time."

"I don't know, Tanya," said Chris, not trusting the competing thoughts raging through his head. A major part of him, the part that had his heart rate rapidly increasing at just the thought of kissing her again, wanted to say yes.

GOD, YES! it screamed.

But another part of him, the part that belonged solely to Dan, was trying to tell him not to do it because he'd only just managed to put a lid on the whole thing. He'd only just managed to get some kind of control over his feelings, and this risked them all flooding back to the surface.

Again, Chris surprised himself by saying the exact opposite thing to what he had planned to tell her.

"Just a kiss?"

Tanya only nodded, not trusting herself with words. The truth was, a sinister part of her wanted the kiss for purely selfish reasons. She was trying to convince herself it was for a noble reason, to help them rationalize the thing that had happened in the woods, and then put it behind them.

But another, deep, aching part of her wanted him. Wanted all of him for herself. Wanted to taste him in her mouth, and feel his strong body pressed hard against hers, while they made sweet love with each other.

It was only a moment later when the two joined together for their second ever kiss. A kiss they entered into willingly and yearningly, and soberly. Although they'll still excuse it away as a test because there was still a part of them that knew what they were doing was wrong, this was so deeply unfair to Dan.

The kiss was slow and tentative at first, but it wasn't long before any lingering doubt was lost in the wind. Their kissing became urgent and desperate. For Chris, this kiss with Tanya was just as overwhelming to him as the first kiss he'd shared with Dan, the very first time he was lost in a moment of pure euphoria with another person.

Chris reached around Tanya's shoulders and pulled her soft body against his own, and they deepened their kissing further still.

Gone now, was all the pretense that this kiss was just a test. It was never going to be just that, and they could no longer carry on acting as though it was.

The two rolled around on the bed together, now Chris was on top of Tanya and she was looking back at him with the same heated desire he was feeling for her. Chris leaned down to kiss her again, and then, a moment later, began leaving a soft trail of kisses along her neck and throat, before Tanya lifted Chris's face to meet him in a kiss again.

A moment later they broke apart, to take a breath. They eyed each other, lustfully. Gone was any awkwardness, shyness or sexual confusion that had been between them earlier. All such thoughts had now been replaced with unabashed, wanton desire.