The Summer Affair - A G2S Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya said nothing in reply, but her mouth was left slightly agape.

So Chris continued. "I told Dan everything... about us.. He deserved to know the truth."

"What did he say?" She asked.

"He was upset about it all, obviously, but I didn't stick around long enough to get the full force of his wrath. I told him how sorry I was again, and rushed to collect my things, and left."

"So where does that leave us, Chris? What is it you want?"

"What do you want?"

"You know what I want." Tanya paused for a moment. "I want you. I've wanted you since the first day I met you. But I never expected any of this to happen, Chris."

"I know. Me neither. And I feel the same way. I can't get you out of my head. You drive me crazy," Chris said with a chuckle. "I think I'm in love with you, Tanya."

"I love you too," Tanya gushed.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked her.

"Yes, I would really like to be."

The new, happy couple joined each other on Tanya's bed for a long passionate kiss, all the while being careful to keep their voices and other sounds low, so not to get the attention of Tanya's parents who were watching a show in the lounge.

THE END

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Slow Seduction of Matt Straight woman seduces a gay man over a long period of time.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Big Brother A gay couple & two girls are put in a challenging situation.in Erotic Horror
Mark & Beth A gay man gets ultimate revenge on his cheating boyfriend.in Erotic Couplings
Be Careful What You Wish For A gay man has an affair with his boyfriend's sister.in Erotic Couplings
The Jealous Sister Bella blackmails her brother's boyfriend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories