The Summer Affair - A G2S Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya, without breaking eye contact with Chris, pulled her blouse up over her head, and sat before Chris in just her bra and jeans.

Chris stared wide-eyed in curiosity at the large fleshy globes barely concealed inside Tanya's pink cotton bra.

His eyes seemed to widen even further as he watched her reach behind her back and unclip the bra. As her bra fell to mattress, Tanya's bountiful breasts were now completely exposed to Chris's virgin gaze. For the first time in his life, Chris was looking at pair of breasts in the flesh. And he was awestruck.

And also, for the first time in his life, he was finding himself very interested in doing stuff with them. fun stuff. He wanted to feel them in his hands. Wanted to grope and squeeze them. To see how they felt between his fingers. He felt himself almost laugh at the absurdity of the situation, and he trembled a little from the barely containable excitement that had suddenly come over him.

Tanya grabbed hold of Chris's hand, gently, and lifted it to her left breast. That was all the invitation he needed. Chris began stroking all around her breasts, with both hands, paying some attention to her swollen nipples, before cupping the mounds beneath to feel the full weight of them in his hands.

"Wow! They're so soft and spongy. I had no idea," Chris told his friend, fascinated, and not just because he was feeling a girl's breasts for the first time, but because they belonged to his best friend. Someone he had grown to care a lot for, and maybe even love, over the past few months.

Tanya reached across and kissed Chris some more, and then Chris broke their kiss this time and pulled off his own shirt, leaving the both of them bare chested and breathing a little heavily. Their desperate state of arousal urging them to keep going.

Chris kissed Tanya again, hard, for a moment, before breaking away to unclip the button on her jeans. He needed to see more of her.

As soon as Chris had her button undone and her zip pulled down, Tanya raised her hips and yanked down her jeans, leaving her in just her thin pink cotton panties, before Chris's hungry gaze.

Moments later both Chris and Tanya sat naked, across from each other, on the bed, both of them taking in the beautiful sight of each other's now fully naked forms.

For Tanya, this was her first time seeing a nude male, live in the flesh. And this particular male had been the secret object of her desires over the last few months. He was every bit as gorgeous as she had dreamed he would be, and then some.

His long lean body was firm and tight in all the right places. His arms and chest were lightly toned. His wasn't the body of a gym rat, but she adored the way he looked just as he was. He was perfect for her.

His lengthy penis, which lay against the top of his left thigh, appeared to be in a semi state of arousal. His large oval shaped testicles hung low in a plump, dark pink sac. Chris wasn't shaved, but kept his manhood neatly trimmed just for Dan.

Chris's gaze took in every inch of Tanya's body. Taking in the full sight of her uncovered female form. The physical differences between Dan's body and hers, were pretty stark.

Her skin was perfect, absent of any blemish. And the whole of her body was almost completely hairless apart from a small, short patch of hair just above her vulva.

"You're so beautiful," Chris told her, and Tanya blushed at his words.

Chris reached forward again to take her smooth naked body back into his arms. They began kissing once more, before Chris left Tanya's delicious lips to began laying soft, gentle kisses down across the rest of her body.

First, he focused around her neck and chest, concentrating for a few moments on her breasts. He took each large pink nipple into his mouth and teased the swollen tip by flicking his tongue back and forth, in a rapid fashion.

Then Chris continued to work his way down, over the soft skin of her belly, around her ticklish navel, and, finally, down to the honeypot between her soft, perfect, creamy thighs, where he finally came into intimate contact with the girl's very eager pussy for the first time.

'So this is it', Chris mused to himself, 'I'm about to go down on a woman for the first time. Here goes nothing.' He slowly leaned forward and gently lapped at Tanya's pussy, like a new kitten at a saucer of milk. He could taste her straight away, she was drenched in her own excitement. Her pussy was quite warm, and felt both wet and soft against his lips and tongue. There was an unfamiliar scent present there, too, but it wasn't particularly pungent, and Chris didn't mind it one bit.

Chris spent some time exploring her lady bits, tongue-probing and fingering all the different, sensitive parts of Tanya's moist pussy, and also observing the way she reacted to the various places he licked and stroked her. He couldn't help but notice how reactive she was in response to his actions as he flicked his tongue over the thick swollen lips of her pussy, and around her warm, wet slit.

'I don't believe it. Eating out a girl is just as much fun as sucking off a guy is,' Chris thought to himself.

"Please, Chris! Make love to me. I want you inside me. I want you to be my first!" Tanya moaned, desperate for Chris to take her the whole way.

Chris left Tanya's creamy pussy and slowly made his way back up her body, leaving another trail of soft little kisses over her naked skin until he hovered just over her face and kissed her gently on the lips.

A moment later, and the swollen tip of Chris's erect cock was being pressed against Tanya's warm, damp entrance, and with another slight push, Chris's cock began slipping inside, inch by inch, until his cock was fully enveloped inside her tight, wet heat. It was almost effortless, he realized. They hadn't even needed any lube.

Being buried deep inside his best friend, Tanya, felt incredible. He was now deep inside her, and exploring the depths of a warm and cozy place he'd never expected to be visiting before.

This felt so different to being inside Dan. It took a moment for Chris get his bearings and adjust to the unfamiliar, wonderful feelings. The last thing he wanted was to bring about a premature end to the show.

Every inch of Chris's cock felt electric, as he began by thrusting inside Tanya with long, tentative strokes, which in return, caused her to moan in an higher pitch noises than Chris was used to. Burying her face into his neck, she wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulders, trying to pull their naked, sweaty bodies even closer together.

They continued to fuck this way for a moment until Chris pulled back a little so they could meet together in a passionate kiss, with both new lovers being completely overwhelmed in the moment they were sharing.

Being inside Tanya felt truly incredible, and Chris could already feel the familiar tingling sensation bubbling just below the surface. But he wasn't ready for this wonderful experience to end just yet, and so fought it off the best he could.

He slowed his pace to try cool his jets a little, but Tanya had desires of her own and raised her hips and wrapped her legs around him, pulling Chris even closer into her, and then she started rocking her hips against his own thrusts, bring them both close to the precipice. Tanya's warm pussy was getting so damn wet, and amazingly, Chris realized, she was getting even tighter around him the longer they fucked.

Tanya reached her peak first and started coming hard and fast while Chris was buried completely inside her. The soft muscled walls of her pussy clamped down around the whole length of Chris's cock, overwhelming his resolve to continue.

Meanwhile, she continued to squeeze and convulse all around his throbbing inches, finally setting Chris off too, and so, unable to hold back any longer, he flooded her pussy with his fertile seed. It hadn't dawned on either of them to consider using protection, or, to Chris, the even the possibility of making Tanya pregnant. Luckily for them both that day, Tanya had remembered to take her pill.

This salacious event began a series of passionate flings between Tanya and Chris. With it being something completely new for the two of them, Chris to sex with a girl, and Tanya to sex at all, they learned a lot with each other, exploring each other's bodies, over the next couple of weeks. Chris was rapidly becoming an expert in, and a huge fan of intercourse with the opposite sex, or at least with one specific member of the opposite sex.

They'd tried lots of different sex positions, and Chris had enjoyed his first blowjob from a female, which was a surprisingly arousing experience.

Tanya lacked Dan's oral skills, but Chris could never last very long when he chose to watch her take his thick shaft between her beautiful soft lips, and tease his mushroom head with the flickering of her tongue.

They had grown even closer over the last couple of weeks, and their strong friendship had developed into something else, something a little more. Chris wasn't sure exactly what it was that he was beginning to feel for Tanya.

They had agreed between them that this would have to end once his boyfriend returned home. Chris had managed to push all the guilt and shame that had been emerging from the situation, to the back of his mind for now. He decided it was something he would have to deal with once Dan was home, and everything had returned back to normal.

And he did want things to return to normal. Despite everything he felt that he still loved Dan, and wanted to be with him. Things with Tanya had just got carried away in the moment. What they did together did feel good, and so they were just having fun.

The night before Dan returned home, Tanya and Chris had agreed that they were going to have one last passionate evening of sex together. The night would be their last time together, as anything more than strictly platonic friends.

They made every second of their last evening together, count. Touching, tasting, stroking every inch of each other's highly aroused, naked bodies. Making use of all the new techniques, positions, and particular turn-ons they had discovered about each other.

For instance, Chris really loved it when Tanya would sit on his face and ride him. She'd grind her sweet little pussy up and down his face, rubbing her soaking juices all over his face and nose.

He could smell her for hours afterwards, long after he'd gone home and even after he'd showered, her sweet, musky scent seemed impervious to his Lynx body wash.

Tanya loved to masturbate Chris by rubbing his hard cock between her breasts. Loved to feel his thick, firm manhood between her two best assets. Not surprisingly, Chris didn't seem to mind that either.

On their last night together, they'd had three final rounds of great sex. Chris came inside her each time. It had been a long time, in fact not since the early days of Chris and Dan's relationship, that Chris had been quite so sexually active.

Once they'd exhausted themselves out, they laid cuddled up together, in Chris's bed. Tanya was unusually quiet, and Chris asked her if she was okay? Suspecting what might be troubling her, but not being able to do anything about it, he still had to ask. Maybe talking about the new big elephant in the room, would help.

"Nothing," Tanya tells him.

"I think I know what's bothering you. It's on my mind too. I'll miss this. Miss us. But I'm still gay, and Dan is still my boyfriend."

"But we could," Tanya paused to consider her words carefully, "maybe we could still see each other, sometimes?"

She sounded hopeful, almost pleading.

"I couldn't do that to Dan. I'm already disgusted in myself. I feel like I'm being ripped in half. A part of me belongs to Dan, loves Dan, is still trying to figure out how we can still be together when we leave for different schools in the Fall. But there's another part of me too, that was awakened by you, the moment you first kissed me.

Chris continued. "I've been an emotional wreck these last few weeks with you, but mostly the good kind. I get excited when I wake up in the morning, when I think about you. I find myself chuckling at work to myself, remembering something funny we did the evening before, at some joke you told, or the movie we watched together. You even haunt my dreams, I can't tell you the amount of times you've been in my dreams, and I've woken up with an erection the size of Texas, that I had to take care of just so I could go back to sleep."

"But I still love Dan, very much. We have so much history together. We've been through so much as well, with us being the first out gay kids at school, and the first male couple. I made a commitment to him, and I meant it. It's just, it's hard to think about him as much lately, because he's been away for nearly two months. When I'm thinking about kissing someone, it always used to be Dan. But lately, it has been you, and it scares me."

"Why does it scare you when you think of kissing me?" Tanya asked.

"Well, because, I guess it's.... because I think kissing is much more intimate, it's where the heart lives. Whereas sex with anybody can technically feel good, if you're horny and interested. It's still cheating, but it doesn't have to mean anything. It's not a threat from my point of view, to the way I feel about Dan. But wanting to kiss you, and the way my whole 'being' seems to vibrate when I do kiss you, is very much a threat."

"And that's why there's no way I can continue doing this", Chris waved his hand between them, "with you anymore. I'm sorry."

And Chris did feel sorry, he knew Tanya felt the same way about him, but he did make his intentions clear early on in their summer fling.

Once Dan came home it would have to end.

And Dan was coming home tomorrow.

When Tanya went home that night, after one last, lustful, desperate kiss together, Chris showered, and settled into an uneasy sleep.

The following afternoon, Dan arrived home. The plan was for Chris to go round to Dan's that evening, once Dan had had enough time to unpack and rest a little following their long journey back.

Tanya had insisted on staying away for a few days, to allow Chris and Dan to rekindle, and spend some time alone, after the long separation. Chris also knew, that while Tanya's words made sense, he figured that the real reason behind her absence would be at least as much about her not being able to be around the newly reunited boyfriends.

Watching Dan and Chris hold hands, hugging, and kissing, would be very painful for Tanya to see, after the wonderful, intimate summer she'd shared with Chris.

That evening, Chris arrived at Dan's. Clearly, working on the farm for the last several weeks had been really good for his body. He looked amazing. He looked so toned and tanned. Chris almost felt a little shy just being around him. Something he hadn't felt since they'd first started dating.

Of course, it wasn't the only thing he felt. He was feeling very guilty, and a traitor to the love and trust his boyfriend had placed in him.

He had considered coming clean to Dan about the summer affair he'd had with Tanya, but figured no good would come from it. Yes, it was selfish and dirty, but the alternative didn't bear thinking about. Dan would be crushed, even if he did know the truth. And Chris would probably lose his boyfriend forever.

Later that evening, Chris and Dan made themselves comfortable on Dan's bed, while they had a TV show on in the background, but their minds were very much on each other. They couldn't have sex, with Dan's whole family at home. Although, they'd be able to fool around a little, kiss, hugs, hand jobs, maybe even a blowjob, if they were careful.

Dan leaned in to kiss his boyfriend. As Dan kissed Chris on the bed, memories of 'That Night', the first time Tanya spontaneously kissed Chris's lips, came flooding back, and all Chris could think of was how soft Tanya's lips had felt when she kissed him.

How wonderful and excited he had felt when he explored her beautiful naked body for the first time.

The way her skin felt so smooth and soft to touch and run his fingers over.

How good and 'right' her body felt against his, when he was inside of her.

His heart raced and he quickly pulled away from Dan.

"What's wrong?" Dan asked, confused, wondering why Chris had ended the kiss so abruptly.

Chris's face looked blank for a few minutes and them he smiled at Dan.

"It's nothing, I'm fine," he told Dan, reassuring himself rather than Dan.

"Come on -- you've never pulled away from me like that." Dan replied, unconvinced. "What is it?"

"Seriously, I'm fine!" Chris stressed, "I'm perfect!" He put on a phony smile, trying to convince them both of the lie, but then he faulted, and the façade disappeared.

"I don't think I can do this to you. I tried to convince myself that I could, mostly for selfish reasons, but I can't. You deserve so much better. You don't deserve to be lied to by me."

Looking suspicious and very confused, Dan asked him as calmly as he could, what the hell was going on?

And so Chris told him. Told him everything. From the first kiss that was instigated by Tanya, to all the time they had spent together over the following weeks. He left out a lot of the 'gory' details, but left in enough for Dan to get the picture.

Finally, Chris told Dan that he didn't think it was right for them to be boyfriends anymore. No doubt already knowing once he'd confessed everything to Dan, that their relationship was over. But Chris couldn't live with the lie. He still cared about Dan an awful lot and he didn't deserve to be deceived, especially over something so cruel.

It also wasn't fair to either of them because Chris wasn't yet sure how he felt about Tanya. She had come to mean so much to him, and made him have feelings for a girl that he'd never had before. He wasn't sure what exactly this meant for his sexuality, either.

Was he even gay anymore? Was she his 'one exception'? He suspected that he did love her. It was never supposed to happen, but it had anyway. She'd come to mean so much to him, and the thought that she was probably home alone, right now, knowing where Chris was and who he had chosen to be with, and what they might be doing. It must be destroying her inside to think about. And it pained Chris to think about how distraught she must be.

So Chris left Dan's that night, no longer a gay boy with a boyfriend, but as a freshly single guy who wasn't sure exactly who he was anymore.

He made his way to Tanya's directly from Chris's house, which was a short five minute walk, and barely enough time to make any more sense of his situation. All he knew was that he wanted to see Tanya that night.

He knocked on her door, a little breathlessly, unsure of what to say to her.

He had expected her to answer the door, but her younger brother, Cory stood at the door instead.

"Hey," Cory said.

"Hi Cory, is Tanya around?

"Yeah, she's in her room. But I think she's feeling a little sick, though."

"Oh, okay," he paused. "Is it OK if I go through?"

"Yeah, sure. Go on through." Cory stood out of the way, and welcomed Chris inside.

Chris approached Tanya's bedroom a little hesitantly, and gently knocked on the door, and called out her name quietly, just in case she was asleep.

"Come in," Tanya replied.

Chris stepped into the room to see Tanya quickly readjusting herself for him.

"Hi," Tanya said, "I thought you'd be over at Dan's."

"I was," Chris replied. "And then I came here cause I wanted to see you."

"Oh?" She said, looking a little puzzled. Why would Chris cut his evening short with Dan just to come and see her, when his boyfriend had only just returned home after a long summer away?

"Yeah," Chris replied. "Even though I finally had Dan back in my arms, kissing me, all I could think about was you."