The Summer After Freshman Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh fuck that cock is big AJ," moaned Ms. Rhodes as she slowly lowered herself onto my cock. She started to work her pussy up and down my cock, taking in a little more of me each time. Mrs. Robinson started grinding on my face while running her fingers along Ms. Rhodes asshole. "This cock feels bigger than I remember," grunted Ms. Rhodes as she slowly worked her way up and down my cock. She was only about halfway down my shaft at this point.

After about a minute of moaning and her working my cock, I finally felt her pussy meet my balls. "That's so hot. It's all the way in," Mrs. Robinson said in between moans. Ms. Rhodes started to move up and down my entire shaft at a faster pace while Mrs. Robinson started to finger Ms. Rhodes' ass.

"Oh God AJ. Your cock feels so good. I've missed this cock so much," Ms. Rhodes said. She was quickening her pace.

Mrs. Robinson was still grinding on my face and fingerings Ms. Rhodes ass. "I love watching your big ass stroke AJ's cock. The way your ass bounces and ripples everytime your bodies collide is so hot. I love to watch you ride that big dick while I get my pussy eaten."

Ms. Rhodes was now riding fairly quickly, making loud clapping sounds. "Fuck this cock is gonna make me cum so quickly," Ms. Rhodes said while rubbing her clit. Ms. Rhodes was now making the couch shake as she quickly rode my cock. The sounds of moans and her ass clapping on my body was too much for her.

"Oh yeah, are you gonna cum all over his big cock?" Asked Mrs. Robinson, while she continued to grind on my face. "I wanna see you cum all over his cock. I wanna suck his cock clean after you make a mess all over it."

"Oh yes! I'm gonna fuck this big dick till my pussy cums all over it!" Ms. Rhodes said as she vigorously rubbed her clit and rode my cock even faster. "Yes.... YES..... OH FUCK YES!!!!!"

"OH YES I'M FUCKING CUMMING!" She screamed as she slammed herself down on my cock and started shaking. I could tell she was still rubbing her clit as I felt her cumming all over my cock. I felt her pussy clench as she grinded on me.

"Oh fuck that looks so hot!" Said Mrs. Robinson as she grinded harder on my face. I did my best to continue to lick Mrs. Robinson's pussy despite her grinding much harder.

"Fuck that dick is soooooo good," said Ms. Rhodes as her orgasm subsided.

"That looked amazing Ms. Rhodes. Now, let's taste it," said Mrs. Robinson.

Ms. Rhodes hopped off my cock and Mrs. Robinson hopped off my face, her pussy dripping wet. I watched as both women immediately went for my cock, working up and down the shaft, licking up as much of Ms. Rhodes' cum as possible.

"Mmhmm," moaned Ms. Rhodes. "I just love tasting dick that I've cummed on."

Both women continued to lick and suck on my cock until they felt satisfied it was clean. "Now it's my turn to get fucked," said Mrs. Robinson.

Mrs. Robinson laid down on the couch on her back and spread her legs. She looked so inviting with her dripping wet pussy and big boobs. I stood up and positioned myself right in front of her in the missionary position. Ms. Rhodes got beside her to watch.

"Go slow now. You're much bigger than I'm used to," she said as she guided my cock into her pussy with her hand. I pushed my head into her pussy and we both moaned. She was very tight but very wet. I worked my way in and out of her pussy going deeper and deeper each time. Her body squirmed as I went deeper and deeper. It took some time but after a while I was fully inserted.

"Oh yay! It's in!" Ms. Rhodes squealed. "Now let me give you a view AJ." Ms. Rhodes put her pussy right on Mrs. Robinson's mouth with her ass facing towards me so I could watch her ass while she rode Mrs. Robinson's face.

"Now that is a nice view," I said. "I get to see Mrs. Robinson's big tits and your big ass!"

"Fuck yes Ms. Rhodes. Give me something to snack on while I get railed by this big cock. Maybe it's because I'm not used to it but it feels much bigger than I remember," said Mrs. Robinson. "I know you're in AJ but start off slow okay? You're much larger than my husband is."

"Yes ma'am, " I replied as I started to slowly pump myself in and out of Mrs. Robinson's pussy. I moved myself all the way out until my head was at the entrance to her pussy, and then slowly all the way back in until my balls were pressed up against her. I listened to both women moan as I watched Ms. Rhodes fat ass grind on Mrs. Robinson's face.

I slowly started to increase my speed, going slightly faster with each thrust. "I always love eating your pussy Ms. Rhodes," moaned Mrs. Robinson. "And I've forgotten how good this cock is. Mmm so nice and thick. I think I've adjusted to it now."

"You heard her AJ," Ms. Rhodes said. "She just gave you permission to rail her with that big cock of yours."

"Oh fuck yes!" I replied as a started to work up my speed. Mrs. Robinson started to moan loudly as I increased speed but she was determined to keep on licking Ms. Rhodes' pussy. I watched as my thrusts caused Mrs. Robinson's tits to jiggle.

"Oh fuck that cock is so good. Fuck me AJ, fuck me with that big cock. That's it. Rub my clit while you fuck me with that big dick." I complied and started rubbing her clit and started thrusting harder into her pussy. I could now hear the sound of our bodies clapping together with every thrust.

"I love hearing the sound of you thrusting into her," said Ms. Rhodes. The view I had was lovely. I was watching Mrs. Robinson's big tits jiggle back and forth while Ms. Rhodes grinded her pussy on Mrs. Robinson's face. "I want you to fuck her so hard that her big tits slap my fat ass while I'm riding her face," commanded Ms. Rhodes.

I started thrusting harder hearing slap after slap of our bodies colliding. I made sure to really shove my cock into her so her tits would fly upwards towards Ms. Rhodes ass. I kept going harder and harder as I was finally able to make Mrs. Robinson's big tits slap Ms. Rhodes' ass.

"I can feel her tits hitting my ass," said Ms. Rhodes. "And judging by the sounds of her moans she's getting close!"

"Fuck yes I am," Mrs. Robinson said. Her voice was muffled as she was being smothered by Ms. Rhodes grinding on her face. "Fucking wreck my pussy AJ. And when I start cumming don't stop fucking drilling me!"

"Yes ma'am!" I said as I kept on the same pace, watching Ms. Rhodes' ass jiggle as it was slapped by Mrs. Robinson's tits. I continued to rub her clit and slam my big cock in and out of her pussy.

"Don't stop AJ. Keep fucking me! Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum! OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!" Screamed Mrs. Robinson. I felt her pussy clamp on my cock as I kept on with the same pace. I could feel her shaking as her orgasm rolled over her body. "OH FUCK DON'T STOP RAILING ME AJ. FUCKING GIVE ME THAT BIG DICK." I kept on thrusting into her, watching her tits bounce everywhere while she moaned loudly.

"FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!" She yelled as as she continued to squirm around. "GOD THAT THICK COCK IS SO FUCKING GOOD!"

She was really enjoying being railed through her orgasm but I was getting close to cumming. Her wet pussy was squeezing my cock encouraging me to cum. The sounds of our bodies violently clapping together coupled with the sight of her big tits jiggling and Ms. Rhodes big ass bouncing up and down on her face was pushing me over the edge.

"I think I'm gonna cum!" I said loudly over Mrs. Robinson's moan.

"Shower me in your cum AJ! Cover my big tits and Ms. Rhodes' ass!" Mrs. Robinson yelled.

"Here it comes!" I pulled out, aimed my cock, and started stroking it in all one motion. Then I started cumming all over Mrs. Robinson's tits and Ms. Rhodes ass.

"Fuck yes AJ! Shower us with your cum!" Yelled Mrs. Robinson as she shoved her tits together, almost taunting me to cover them. I shot spurt after spurt, mainly covering Mrs. Robinson's big tits. A few spurts made it all the way to Ms. Rhodes fat ass. "Holy shit that's a lot of cum!" Said Mrs. Robinson while staring at the mess I made all over her chest. She reach out and stroked my cock a couple of times to make sure every last drop was out.

"Mmmm that was an amazing orgasm," said Mrs. Robinson. "I am so amazed how quickly this cock can make me cum."

"That was so hot," I said. "I've never seen anyone shake like that before."

"I've never had an orgasm like that before AJ. I didn't even know I could shake like that!" Said Mrs. Robinson.

I sat on the ground as my orgasm subsided, slowly stroking my cock to keep it hard while I watched Ms. Rhodes climb off of Mrs. Robinson's face.

"Oh wow that is a lot of cum!" Exclaimed Ms. Rhodes as she saw the load I left on Mrs. Robinson's breasts. She got on top of Mrs. Robinson and started passionately making out with her. I watched as the two women intensely made out. Mrs. Robinson's started running her hands up and down Ms. Rhodes' ass, being sure to massage in the cum I left there.

At the same time I noticed Ms. Rhodes was rubbing her tits all Mrs. Robinson's tits. She was massaging the load I left all over her tits. It was insanely hot to watch these two curvy women make out with each other while rubbing my cum all over their most prized assets.

"This is so hot to watch," I said as I continued to slowly stroke my cock.

"We just like appreciating each other's bodies," said Mrs. Robinson. "I know I've got great tits and it goes perfectly with Ms. Rhodes amazing ass. Plus we're a couple of cumsluts. We love having lots cum to play around with. I love feeling it spread across my tits and I know Ms. Rhodes loves feeling it all over her ass."

"Thats right," said Ms. Rhodes as she hopped off Mrs. Robinson and looked at me.

"You're cock looks like it's still got some of Mrs. Robinson's cum on it. Let me clean that up for you," said Ms. Rhodes.

Ms. Rhodes knelt down and started sucking my cock clean of Mrs. Robinson juices. Mrs. Robinson joined her and started to lick my balls making sure that she was able to lick up all of her juices that splashed onto them while we were fucking. It felt so good having both women work on my cock.

"I think it's time Ms. Rhodes," said Mrs. Robinson as she fondled my balls. "I wanna see that cock in your ass."

"I think I'm ready too," she replied as she stroked my cock with her hand. "I wanna ride you AJ. Just sit back and let me do all the work."

I sat back on the couch and Ms. Rhodes immediately mounted me in cowgirl position. She grabbed the tip of my cock and aimed it at her asshole. Mrs. Robinson positioned herself on the floor inbetween my spread legs, kneeling behind Ms. Rhodes. Ms. Rhodes ass and my balls were right in her face as she grabbed the base of my cock and held it steady.

I gasped as I felt my cock pop into Ms. Rhodes ass. I heard her moan and watch as a look of exctasy came over her face.

"Oh fuck that's tight," I said.

"Mmm yeah?" She said as she focused on moving herself up and down the first couple inches of my cock while Mrs. Robinson was stroking the rest of my shaft with her hand.

"Oh fuck. You're way bigger than my plug. You're really filling me up but I love the way it feels. I can feel Mrs. Robinson jerking you off into my ass." Ms. Rhodes tried her best to work her way down my shaft.

"How much more do I have to go?" Asked Ms. Rhodes.

"Mmm, I'd say you have another 4-5 inches," replied Mrs. Robinson.

"Fuck. It's just so big. Can you help me out with some lube Mrs. Robinson?"

Ms. Rhodes took my cock out of her ass and Mrs. Robinson start sucking on it. I was loving all the attention they were giving my cock. She made sure to be extra sloppy. After a little while she aimed it back at Ms. Rhodes' asshole.

"That tasted way better than I thought. I can't wait to taste more of your ass," said Mrs. Robinson.

Ms. Rhodes started to work her way down my shaft again. She easily got to where she was last time and began to push herself a little more.

After another round of Mrs. Robinson's lubrication, I finally felt Ms. Rhodes' ass rest on my balls. She had taken all of my cock.

"Yeah, definitely bigger than my buttplug," grunted Ms. Rhodes. She started slowly working herself up and down my cock.

"Fuck that looks so hot," said Mrs. Robinson. She was watching as Ms. Rhodes slowly stroked my cock up and down with her asshole. "I love watching this massive cock split her ass. I didn't think it'd fit but it's amazing how her ass just makes this cock disappear."

"Let me really start riding this thing," said Ms. Rhodes. She started to quicken her pace, making sure she took the full length of my shaft.

"While you work on speed, I'm going to work on these cum filled balls," said Mrs. Robinson as she started to lick and suck on my balls.

After a few minutes, Ms. Rhodes had a decent pace going and was using enough force to make clapping noises. Her face no longer showed any pain or discomfort and was now filled with exctasy.

As she rode faster she pushed out her chest and put her tits right in front of me. "Suck my tits AJ. Suck my tits while I fuck your massive dick."

I did as I was told. I started sucking on her tits while she rode up and down on my cock. Mrs. Robinson continued to work on my balls. I felt like I was in heaven. Ms. Rhodes was definitely enjoying herself now. She moaned as I played and sucked with her tits.

"Fuck yeah AJ," said Mrs. Robinson as she took a break from sucking my balls to watch Ms. Rhodes ride me. "I just love listening to Ms. Rhodes moan while her ass slams on your balls. God her fat ass jiggles so much every time your bodies collide."

I could feel Ms. Rhodes' ass cheeks slam onto my balls with every stroke. She was now moving at a pretty quick pace. I wasn't sure if she could move any faster.

"Fuck me AJ. I want you to slam your cock into my asshole." Ms. Rhodes stopped riding me and got into a squat position with my cock in her asshole. She placed her hands on my chest for balance as I started to pump myself in and out of her. I felt my balls slap her ass cheeks as she moaned. I listened to the sound of her ass clap while I drilled her asshole.

"Oh fuck yes AJ," moaned Ms. Rhodes. "Fucking drill my big ass with your big cock. I love feeling your cum filled balls slap my big ass. I just love your thick cock stretching out my tiny little asshole."

I held onto her hips and quickened my pace. She moaned louder as she was now being jackhammered by my cock. I looked up to see moaning loudly with her lead leaned back and her tits violently shaking up and down from me drilling her.

"I love watching her ass cheeks clap while you fuck her AJ," said Mrs. Robinson over Ms. Rhodes loud moans. "I bet she's gonna cum soon!"

"God yes. Fuck me fuck me! Fuck my asshole till I cum!" She said as I continued to pound her. She continued to moan loudly as the sounds of our bodies clapping filled the room. "Oh yes I'm gonna cum. Fuck, your big cock is gonna make me cum again. Fuck yes YES YES!" She screamed as her body started to quiver.

"OH YES IM CUMMING! DON'T STOP POUNDING MY ASS!" She screamed as she struggled to keep herself upright. I kept pounding her as an orgasm rolled over her body which caused her asshole squeezed my cock, begging me to cum.

"I think I'm gonna cum again," I said as I tried to keep pounding Ms. Rhodes' ass, even though it was difficult because of her squirming and quivering. My strokes were now harder and deeper but a little slower now. I could feel her asshole pulsate, squeezing my dick tighter as I thrust in and out of her. Her ass was just begging me to cum.

"Oh yes AJ!" Said Mrs. Robinson as she reached out to touch my balls. "We're going to drain your balls of all your cum. As long as you stay hard, you can cum all you want. Why don't you cum inside Ms. Rhodes asshole?" She cooed as she massaged my balls. "Her ass has taken a beating from your big cock and I think it deserves a reward!"

I felt my balls tighten as Ms. Rhodes' orgasm started to subside enough for her to talk again. "Oh yeah AJ, I've worked hard for your cum. I know you like feeling my big ass slap against your cum filled balls while my tits bounce up and down in your face. I wanna feel that big cock balls deep in my ass while you cum!"

"Oh fuck yes I'm cumming!" I exclaimed as shoved my cock deep into Ms. Rhodes' ass. I felt her ass cheeks rest on my balls as she grinded on me while my shot load after load deep into her asshole.

"Oh yes!" Yelled Mrs. Robinson as she put her balls in my mouth and swirled her tongue around them. I could feel my cock twitching while I pumped Ms. Rhodes' ass full of cum.

"Oh did my big ass make you cum?" Cooed Ms. Rhodes as she continued to grind on my cock as my orgasm subsided. "Did my tight little asshole make that big cock cum? I can't wait to see how much cum there is. I'm going to pull out and let it drip all over your cock, then Mrs. Robinson and I are going to clean it all up. We can't let a single drop go to waste when I've worked this hard for it."

"Wow. I didn't expect to cum again for a while, but you ladies really know how to work my cock," I said.

"Your cock is the biggest we've had to handle, but I think we're doing a good job," said Ms. Rhodes. "Now let's see how much cum there is."

She slowly stood up and let my cock plop out of her ass. We all looked at my cock while Ms. Rhodes' ass oozed cum all over it.

"I can't wait anymore!" Said Mrs. Robinson as she plunged her face into Ms. Rhodes ass to lick up the rest of the oozing cum. Ms. Rhodes moaned as Mrs. Robinson eagerly lapped up my cum.

After she was done with that both girls moved to my cock and began licking up and down my shaft, being careful not to miss a drop of cum.

"All that cum and he's still hard! Sounds like his cock needs another hole to fuck. So I guess it's my turn to try his cock in my ass," said Mrs. Robinson as she stroked my cock in her hand. "I want a leaned back reverse cowgirl position so Ms. Rhodes can lick my pussy while my ass is being stuffed."

"Oh good idea!" Said Ms. Rhodes. "I can also make sure his balls are taken care of from that position."

I leaned back on the couch as Mrs. Robinson mounted me in a leaned back reverse cowgirl position. Ms. Rhodes was sucking my cock, making sure it was good and wet for Mrs. Robinson's asshole. Ms. Rhodes lined it up and Mrs. Robinson slowly lowered herself onto my cock.

"Oh fuck! You're much bigger than the plug I had in. Holy shit!" Mrs. Robinson said as she continued to work her way down my shaft while Ms. Rhodes starting licking Mrs. Robinson's pussy. "Fuck, that big dick fills me up. It's so fucking huge but I want to feel it all the way inside me." She moaned as she started to move the first couple inches of my cock in and out of her asshole.

I reached up and started massaging her boobs in my hands while she took her time relaxing, letting my cock slide deeper and deeper into her as she worked herself up and down my shaft. It took longer than Ms. Rhodes, but eventually I felt her take all of my cock inside her asshole.

"Your asshole is so tight Mrs. Robinson. It feels so good," I moaned.

"I bet it does AJ. That's all the way in!" Exclaimed Ms. Rhodes. "How does it feel Mrs. Robinson?"

"It feels so big, so good," said Mrs. Robinson as she relaxed. "Please keep licking my pussy while I adjust to this monster cock. And don't forget his balls. They're right there so you might as well lick them too."

Ms. Rhodes went back to licking Mrs. Robinson's pussy, making sure to lick my balls every now and then. After a while Mrs. Robinson seems like she was well adjusted.

"Okay AJ. Let me ride you at my pace and make sure I can handle your thick cock," said Mrs. Robinson. She started to slowly move herself up and down my cock, only taking about half of my cock in and out of her ass. She was moaning loudly as she started to quicken her pace.