The Summer After Freshman Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow Mrs. Robinson," said Ms. Rhodes. "That looks so fucking hot. Your pussy is so wet and your ass is taking his big cock like a champ!"

Mrs. Robinson continued to moan as she started riding my cock faster. I could hear her body now starting to clap against mine as she came down harder and harder on my cock.

"Fuck I can't move any faster but I want more," said Mrs. Robinson as she steadied herself. "Fuck me AJ. Fuck my ass," she demanded.

I picked up at about the pace she left off at and made sure to use full length strokes. I quickened my pace a lot faster than she did and was soon drilling her at full speed. I could see her boobs bouncing while I listened to the sounds of her moans and our bodies clapping.

"Holy fuck yes! Fucking drill my ass with that big cock. I love listening to our bodies clap while you stretch out my asshole with the monster cock! Fucking wreck my asshole with your big dick!" Yelled Mrs. Robinson.

Ms. Rhodes stopped licking Mrs. Robinson's pussy and leaned back to watch the show from inbetween my legs while rubbing her clit. "It's so fucking hot watching your big boobs bounce up and down while you take that big dick up your ass," said Ms. Rhodes.

"Oh you like watching me take this big dick up my ass? You like watching my titties bounce while you rub your clit? God this big cock is gonna make cum again."

"You hear that AJ?" Asked Ms. Rhodes over the sound of our bodies clapping. "Keep drilling her like that till she cums! I can tell she's close!"

"Yes Mrs. Robinson. I want you to cum from me fucking your asshole!" I yelled.

"Oh fuck. Yes right there, right there, RIGHT THERE! I'M CUMMING! DON'T FUCKING STOP DRILLING MY ASSHOLE!" She yelled as I saw her body start to quiver. "Holy shit! Holy shit! Fuuucckk mee!!" Mrs. Robinson moaned loudly as I continued to fuck her asshole. I could feel her asshole tighten around my cock. I fucked her with the same pace as an orgasm rolled over her body. Her body started to go limp and I had to help hold her up. Her legs were shaking as I continued to drill her through her orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes Mrs. Robinson," said Ms. Rhodes. "Fucking cum all over that big dick. That's so fucking hot."

"Fuck that big dick made me cum so fucking hard," said Mrs. Robinson as her orgasm started to subside. I started to slow my pace as she stopped her quivering. She hopped off my dick and fell to her knees. Both girls quickly knelt in between my legs and started sucking my cock.

"Mhhm. I've never seen you cum like that before," said Ms. Rhodes in between licking my shaft and balls.

"I've never been fucked like that before," said Mrs. Robinson in between sucking my head. "I'm not sure I'll be able to walk much after that but it was soooo worth it."

"I think we need some more cum AJ," said Mrs. Robinson. "What do you think Ms. Rhodes?"

"Oh for sure! I want it all over my ass and I'd love to lick it off your tits," replied Ms. Rhodes.

"I have an idea then," I said. "Why don't you ride me cowgirl style," I said to Ms. Rhodes. "And you get inbetween my legs," I said to Mrs. Robinson. "Then when I'm ready to cum, I'll pull out and you can trap my cock inbetween your tits and your ass and I can thrust between them until I cum. It'll get over your guy's ass and tits and you can lick it off each other like you guys want. It'll be like a cum fountain. Sound good?"

"That sounds amazing!" Said Ms. Rhodes as she enthusiastically hopped on top of me. "Which hole do you want it in first AJ?" She asked while she rubbed the head of my cock against her clit.

"I get to choose?!?" I exclaimed.

"Of course," said Ms. Rhodes. "You can fuck any hole you want. Anything for your big cock AJ."

"Don't forget since I'm in between your legs, my mouth is an option too," said Mrs. Robinson.

"Fuck that's hot. Uhhh I think Ms. Rhodes' pussy first."

She then inserted my cock into her pussy and started bouncing up and down. "There you go AJ, right in my pussy." She continued to bounce up and down on my dick, letting her ass jiggle all over my balls.

"What a sight it is to see this thick ass shake all over that massive dick. Let me just massage these cum filled balls for you AJ," said Mrs. Robinson as she ran her tongue over my balls.

I felt like I was in heaven. Ms. Rhodes' fat ass bounce up and down on my cock while having my balls licked by Mrs. Robinson felt like pure ecstasy.

"I love this big dick in my pussy, but my ass is begging to be fucked," moaned Ms. Rhodes.

"Then let's switch to your ass," I said.

"Let me just suck it first," said Mrs. Robinson as she took my dick from Ms. Rhodes' pussy straight into her mouth. She put my cock as far into her mouth as it would go, and used her hand to stroke the rest of the shaft. She gave me a very sloppy two minute blow job. "Maybe one day I'll be able to take the whole thing in my mouth. Alright you ready for that asshole AJ?"

"Yes please!" I exclaimed. Mrs. Robinson lined up my cock with Ms. Rhodes' asshole. It went in much easier than before and she was bouncing up and down on my cock in no time.

"I just love your big dick in my ass AJ. I love making my ass jiggle on that cock." I began moving my hips and fucking her. "Yes, please drill me with that big cock AJ. Please give us your cum." I continued to go faster and faster pounding my cock in her ass. I could feel my balls slapping against her ass.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me AJ! Fuck my big ass with your thick cock! Fuck me harder. Fuck my ass harder!" She was really begging for it. I started pounding her as hard as I could. I had my arms wrapped around her waist to help keep her in place as I jackhammered her.

"OH FUCK YES! My asshole is yours AJ! Fuck it! Fucking give me that fucking thick cock!"

I was slamming her as hard as I could. I could feel her ass was rippling everytime our bodies collided.

"Fuck this dick is so good!" She exclaimed. "You can fuck any of my holes! Just keep giving me that good thick dick!"

With that I quickly pulled out of her ass, shoved my cock in her pussy, and continued to drill her.

"Oh shit! That feels so good! Fuck my pussy with that big cock of yours!" I kept on drilling her tight, wet pussy. I could feel my balls start to tighten as I rammed my cock in and out of her.

"We've worked so hard for your cum AJ," cooed Mrs. Robinson. "You've fucked all our holes and you can have any of them any time you want. Don't you think we deserve your cum all over us?"

I pulled my cock out again and shoved it up Ms. Rhodes asshole, continuing at the same thrusting pace.

"Oh fuck yes fuck my ass! All my holes are yours to fuck whenever you want. Fuck me with that big cock!" moaned Ms. Rhodes.

"Oh I'm gonna cum soon!" I exclaimed. I switched back to Ms. Rhodes pussy and continued to slam my cock in and out of her.

"Damn that cock is really using your holes isn't it Ms. Rhodes?" Asked Mrs. Robinson.

"That big dick can fuck any hole it wants as long as we get rewarded with that cum! Fuck I want those cum filled balls that are slapping my ass to fucking cum all over us!"

"Oh shit I'm gonna cum!" I said as I pulled out. Mrs. Robinson used her big tits to trap my cock inbetween Ms. Rhodes ass and her tits. I continued to thrust and I felt Mrs. Robinson use her mouth to suck on my head as I thrusted inbetween their ass and tits. "I'M CUMMUNG!"

Mrs. Robinson removed her mouth from my head as I continued to thrust, shooting cum all over Ms. Rhodes' big ass and Mrs. Robinson's big tits.

"Oh fuck look at all that cum," said Mrs. Robinson. "That's it keep going. Drain those balls between these soft tits and big ass. We want every last drop of that hard earned cum."

I felt my orgasm subside and felt Mrs. Robinson licking my cock. "Don't want to waste any," said Mrs. Robinson. "Now let me clean up Ms. Rhodes' ass." She took her time playing with the cum on Ms. Rhodes' ass and went back to suck my cock every once in a while.

"My turn!" Said Ms. Rhodes once her ass was cleaned up of cum. She got off from on top of me and stumbled around to see Mrs. Robinson's tits covered in cum.

"Woah! I can barely stand up!" Said Ms. Rhodes. "But it looks like it was worth it because that is a lot of cum!" Exclaimed Ms. Rhodes. I watched as she eagerly licked all over Mrs. Robinson's tits.

"Wow! Would you look at the time?" Said Mrs. Robinson as her tits were being cleaned. "It's almost noon! We've been fucking for 4 hours! What do you say we get some lunch and then we can continue afterwards?"

"That sounds great," I said. "I need a moment to catch my breath."

"Works for me." Said Ms. Rhodes. "But let's put these back in," she said as she handed Mrs. Robinson her buttplug. Both of them popped them back in easily.

"Wow," said Mrs. Robinson. "That went in really easy. Let's have AJ bring lunch to us Ms. Rhodes. I don't know about you but I'm not sure I can walk."

"I agree," said Ms. Rhodes.

And with that I went off to get us some lunch.