The Summer of 1969 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,960 Followers

Not sure why but I had been watching him more every day, not to see if he was doing something right, it was more like a school girl crush. I knew it was silly of me, heck, I was 38, no way some young pup is going to look my way. I looked anyway, I hadn't felt this giddy since Mike Monroe courted me a couple times when I was 15, that is until my old man drove him off, threatening to end his life. I hadn't even gotten my first kiss and it was over, probably the most handsome boy in our school, didn't surprise me at all that he was with Becka Jeske within two weeks.

That was the final straw as to whether I would stay in school or not. Watching Orin gave me the same goosebumps, I was surprised I was swooning over a white boy. After all, hadn't our nation just gone through race riots in several large cities a few years back, they never reached our little burg, but the newscasts certainly did. I wasn't sure I wanted to get tangled up in a black/white thing, not to mention an older/younger thing. Hell, from my perspective, it was a three strikes and I was out situation before the first pitch hand been thrown.

Rain moved in overnight, lots of lightning and thunder, thankfully we hadn't cut hay the day before, I'd certainly thought about it. After morning chores, we headed for Winter, about fifty miles away. I asked Orin if he'd like to drive my old '53 Chevy pickup, I didn't much feel like driving, I wanted to relax and look out the window. I had put on a sun dress with a scarf in my hair and some sneakers. He had whistled at me when I walked out of the house into the garage.

"Holy cow Miss Addie, I've never seen you in a dress, talk about cleanin up nice, I got nuthin on you. Wow, I'll be fightin the guys at the restaurant to keep them away."

My cheeks were hot, if my skin wasn't so dark, he'd have seen me blush. I felt different for the first time in my adult life, I felt pretty, I felt attractive. If Mr. handsome fu Manchu sitting next to me thought I was good looking, who was I to argue. We got eight new injectors, a new fuel filter and some additive for the fuel then headed for the Local café. A typical farm town diner with the typical menu, we both had the roast beef sandwich with gravy and mashed potatoes, finishing it off with some pie and a glass of milk.

The days of absolute prejudice were basically gone, and if not gone well hidden, but it seemed every town had one or two who couldn't let it go. As a seedy looking redneck with green teeth walked toward our table Orin stood and asked him one simple question.

"You ready to go to the hospital and live on life support, because that's where I'll put you if you say one word about Miss Addie."

Mister green teeth spun on his heels and bravely flipped us the bird as he hurried out the door, missing the fact that the entire place erupted in laughter at his expense. Orin paid the bill, returned to the table, helped me from my chair and crooked his elbow for me to take. I smiled big as I slipped my hand through his arm and allowed myself to be escorted from the diner. My breasts aren't large, I wear a 34B bra, but somehow, they felt huge as I softly pushed my hard nipple into the back of his bare arm. Feeling the muscles ripple against it only increased the feelings of satisfaction.

As he helped me into the truck, I patted his chest and thanked him for being such a gentleman in the restaurant.

"Well Miss Addie, I've seen guys like him before, both black and white, and there aint no way in hell somebodies gonna talk bad about you in my presence. No ma'am."

"There you go with that ma'am thing again, and why do you continue to address me as Miss Addie, I told you to call me Addie."

"Don't know you well enough to do that and I got too much respect for you to do otherwise. You deserve to be addressed properly. Aint no more to say about it ... ma'am." As we chuckled

My truck had a three speed stick on the floor, as most did in those days, Orin was driving with his hand on the shift knob, the same way I did when I drove. About half way home I placed my hand on his in a moment of bravado I hoped I wouldn't regret. He looked down, looked in my eyes, looked at my hand again and smiled his big toothy smile. He talked like he was a hick, but I had the local sheriff check him out right after I'd hired him, I discovered he was the valedictorian of his graduating class, he was no dummy. The hick routine was likely his defense system, not letting anyone into his life too far. I also discovered he was a war hero, a purple heart and a bronze star with valor.

The only time I moved my hand the rest of the ride home was when he shifted, I felt comfortable and safe with him next to me, something I couldn't remember ever happening before. At home we jumped back into our normal routine, neither mentioning anything about our ride home, although I did notice he watched me more than before and he smiled a lot when I would look at him. Mary had been by one morning shortly after our trip to Winter, she had noticed Orin and I baling the day before using the 806 and wondered when I'd gotten it fixed.

I explained the situation, how Orin had repaired it and how things were going very smoothly. Orin walked over to ask me if we were going to finish baling that afternoon. He was happy to see Mary again, asking how Clarence was doing after his heart attack. She was happy to report he was resting a lot but doing well. During our conversation he and I made eye contact and grinned at each other a few times before he excused himself.

"How long has this been going on Addie?"

I looked at her bewildered. "How long has what been going on?"

"The two of you, geez if eyes could devour, you'd be consumed, I saw nothing but love and lust when he looked at you. Don't tell me you haven't figured that out girl?"

Overwhelmed, that was my only reaction, I know he said I'm pretty, could it be that he finds me desirous as well? I'm an old lady though, why would he want me?

"Are you sure Mary? Why would he want to be with an old lady?"

"Old? What the hell are you talking about, you aren't even 40, lots of spunk left in you Addie, don't kid yourself, and if he shows you some honest affection ... don't rob yourself. Take a risk for once in your life, have some fun."

"But I'm not on birth control or anything like that."

Mary laughed at my innocence. "Oh honey, I didn't say to screw him, I said have some fun, although, if you started taking them this week, they'd take effect within a few weeks. You never know hon, maybe get some sexy undies as well, men like sexy panties and bras. I gotta go, think about what I said."

Take effect in about two weeks, what the hell does that mean, oh, birth control. Not sure I'm ready to bed anyone, at least not in the next two weeks. I watched Orin all the more that evening, at one point while I was bent over dipping a cow after milking, I looked back and thought I'd seen him staring at my bottom. Walking by him as I carried the milker to the next cow I playfully asked if he was checking out my butt.

"Guilty as charged, awful hard not to look at such a fine ass, I mean butt. You do those jeans proud Miss Addie, I love the way they hug your hips."

I smiled and left it at that. We joked around and kidded some at supper, something we hadn't done prior to that, it felt good to be free and relaxed around a man. Next morning after chores I let Orin know I was headed into town, I'd called Dr. Adkins, my gyno doctor last night and she said she could fit me in late morning. At her office I asked her to determine if I could take birth control pills, and how long it would take before they took effect.

"Addie, what's going on with you girl? I've never seen you so nervous. Of course you can take the pill, and it takes about two weeks, maybe less but no sense taking that chance. Is there something you aren't telling me Addie?"

This was another one of those moments I was happy about dark skin pigmentation, I didn't fool her though as she reached and touched my cheeks smiling.

"Well I'll be. Addie Everett, your cheeks are hot, you're blushing. Okay honey, you've been coming to me for almost twenty years, give me the lowdown."

I told her all about Orin and what Mary had said to me. I wasn't sure I wanted to have sex, but I wasn't sure that I didn't. I told her I was so confused, I'd never ever felt this way about a man before, I'd also never felt the heat in my panties the way I did now when I looked at Orin, or him at me. I asked her if I was maybe starting menopause early.

"No Addie, what you're feeling is arousal, brought on by the desire to be with him intimately. It's as natural as taking the next breath, there's nothing to be ashamed of or worried about. I wouldn't go throwing myself at him, but if it was me, I'd let him woo me, let him chase me until I caught him. The age difference alone suggests you two will most likely not marry, but you can certainly have some mid-life fun. Take this scrip to Lakeside Pharmacy, they're the most discrete about such things, the town doesn't need to know you're on birth control. Any more questions just call, relax, have some fun, he sounds like a really nice guy."

She was right, the lady at the pharmacy took the scrip, very discretely put it in a bag with the instructions, took my money, smiled and patted my hand. "I'm excited for you Addie."

I was home in plenty of time for afternoon milking, deciding to put my hair in a scarf instead of stuffing it inside my milking hat, you need to understand that your head is pressed into the cows side a lot when you milk, and without some sort of head covering it's a mess. I also put on a tiny bit of makeup and a light lip gloss. When he looked up he smiled and told me he liked the new me. My tummy was doing flip flops the entire time we milked, I asked him to take care of the rest as I wanted to get supper started, I'd see him in two hours.

I had enough time for a quick shower, I hadn't touched myself between my legs with my fingers other than to clean up after using the bathroom or my cycle in a very long time. I usually scrubbed my nether region with a washcloth, not today, I used me bare hand, touching myself, realizing how puffy the labia felt. Even with a cloth I could feel my labia when I washed, but I'd never felt them this engorged and puffy.

I'd learned years ago it was fruitless to masturbate, at least it was for me, it only left me more lonely and frustrated than I already was. It was better for me to simply bury the urges. Yet here I was allowing those previously hidden urges to come to the surface, I found myself wanting to be touched in the way I'd only ever dreamed of, I would need to be careful. I needed to heed Dr. Adkin's advice, let him woo me, not just drop my panties and flop onto the bed spread eagle.

I had spent more time getting ready than I'd done in years, making sure I had on just the right amount of make up to enhance and not be overwhelming, opting for lipstick instead of gloss, and putting my hair back as I had years and years ago. I decided I was going to heed Mary's advice and get some new underwear, I had planned a trip to the city on Saturday for dry goods, we were going to the mall and I knew I could stop there to buy something sexy. What I was wearing now were cotton hip hugger type panties, but they were so worn out the blue and green stripes had faded to nothing, most of my underwear was like that, it was definitely time for new undies.

I had put a tuna casserole in the oven as I was getting ready, it was time to remove it from the oven as he walked through the kitchen door, stopping in his stride, mouth agape and staring at me. I had put on a dress I hadn't worn in over two years, the bodice hugged my torso and chest nicely but not tight, the skirt was full and flowing. The main reason I didn't wear it much was mainly because of the length, it ended just beneath mid-thigh, I had a lot of leg showing and I was very conscious of that fact, yet somehow the look on his face told me it was well worth the effort.

I had on a pair of low wide heels, a necklace that had belonged to my mom and a ruby ring that had been my great grandmothers, Uncle Clarence passed it along to me on my 21st birthday. I normally wore contacts during the day, at night I would put on my glasses after supper. Orin had never seen me in my glasses, making his way to the table I smiled and asked if he wanted milk, he only nodded, never uttering a syllable.

"Hey, cat got your tongue? You haven't said a word."

"Only words I can think of are holy shit you're pretty. I aint never seen you like this before."

"Get used to it Orin, I kind of like the new me."

Silence once again encompassed him as he smiled nodding his head repeatedly. All the while I was passing this and that he was sneaking looks at me constantly, then stopped sneaking them and took his time perusing me. I used to feel violated when men would stare at me, not Orin, I was thoroughly enjoying him watching me, drinking me in with his eyes. I got up, cleared away our plates and was reaching for a cake on the counter when I felt his huge hand gently take hold of my wrist.

"Addie, that was delicious, thank you. Did I tell you how pretty you are?"

"You're welcome, and yes you did, but you can tell me some more, I won't get tired of it."

I noticed that he had called me Addie, my heart skipped a beat. I knew he liked white cake with butter cream frosting and had made one the day before, he smiled big when I brought a huge piece and refilled his glass of milk. Most folks talk about how farmers eat huge meals, we're known for having desserts and sweet breads at every meal, what most people don't realize is that you're burning thousands of calories a day through physical labor. Orin and I had gotten into the habit of having dessert with every meal, including breakfast.

As I finished my smaller portion, I was picking up dishes and putting them in the soapy water to be washed. Standing at the sink I felt his presence directly behind me as he reached around and put his dishes in the sink with the others. As he did so he smelled my hair, I could feel his breath on my neck and thought, *oh my gosh, here it comes, am I ready for this*? As quickly as he'd sniffed my hair he moved to my left and began drying dishes, making sure his fingers touched mine a time or two as he took the dishes from me to rinse.

I was drying my hands and untying my apron when I felt his hand touch. His was so much bigger than mine, but so gentle I nearly didn't feel his touch at first. He turned me toward him and stumbled through some words before he took a deep breath, held it, exhaled and relaxed.

"Addie, I've never known a girl like you before. You're like the stories I used to read in English class, *thou hast beguiled me*. I know we aren't the same color but that don't matter to me, I just know I want to be around you. Is it okay if I like you as more than just being my boss?"

I was ready to throw him on the floor, rip our clothes off and ravage his body, but that wasn't happening this soon, nope, he was going to woo me and by the time he bedded me I was gonna be worth more than if I just gave it away. His eyes were smoldering, drenched with lust and desire. I put both hands on his chest, leaned forward and kissed him softly, not a long kiss, but not a peck either. Pulling back, I looked into his eyes.

"No Orin I don't see an issue being more than just your boss as long as you understand you still have a job to do and I'm not going to cut you any slack in that department. If you think you're going to bed me you have another think coming, if you get my affection, it will be because you earned it. My question to you is this, can you live within those rules?"

"Yes Miss Addie Mae, I certainly can."

He leaned forward to kiss me again as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him at the sink, it may not have been a romantic setting, but it was arousing to me. Other than my breasts pressed slightly against his chest our bodies were apart which was just fine with me. We carried on for five or ten minutes when he said he really should get back to his bunk house and catch some sleep, it was only quarter of nine, but we rise at 4:30 so it was not at all early for us. As we pushed back, he gave me one more quick kiss and scooted out the door.

If he was feeling anything like I was at the moment he was probably walking across the drive with a bulge in his jeans. I undressed and as I sat on the toilet to pee I noticed the crotch of my underwear were damp, not the normal secretions, they were sticky and slick. I touched my panties and my finger was coated with a thick delicate feeling liquid. I knew what it was, Dr. Adkins talked about it and I'd read about it many times in romance novels, it was the result of arousal.

The following days I let things slowly develop and unfold naturally. He was flirtatious with me, but not to the point of being forward or breaching the boundaries so to speak. Suppers were our most active times, sneaking kisses as we did dishes, sitting on the couch necking some before bedtime. On Friday I told him I was going to the city and asked if he'd like to come along, he thanked me but reminded me it was his Saturday to milk and do chores alone, that as much as he'd love to ride along, he should stay so I could enjoy my day off without being rushed.

I knew it was the right decision considering I was going shopping for new bras and panties, what would I do with him when that happened. Nope, I'll see if Mary wants to ride along, she's always up for a shopping trip. As Mary and I traveled she quizzed me about whether Orin was showing any interest. When I told her we'd been kissing she about came unglued, when I told her I'd gone on the pill I thought she was gonna pee herself. I also told her I had plans to buy new underwear while we were in the city, including stockings. I had a few pair of the stay up kind of thigh highs and planned to get more of those.

Mary was grinning and half laughing, letting out little squeals every once in a while. She told me what I needed to do to really send him insane with lust was to get a garter belt and silk stockings to go with it. She told me Clarence still went head over heels when she wore that combination even though he was over 60 and recovering from his heart attack. She winked at me and uttered, "Talk about an instant hardon."

My aunt never talked to me in that fashion, talking about sex with my aunt was openings doors I didn't even know existed. She asked when I thought I'd let him have me. I told her Dr. Adkins said to wait at least two weeks, besides, I was going to make him woo me and win my heart before I spread my legs.

"Smart girl Addie, very smart, there's as much fun in the chase as there is the final act."

"Gee, Dr. Adkins said something very similar, well, I'm not saying he won't have me, but he'll definitely have to earn me."

As Mary smiled her evil smile I knew she had something naughty to say. "I don't know if you understand oral sex or not, but I can only imagine that fu Manchu moustache tickling your thighs as he eats you."

I did know of and understand the elements of oral sex, but hadn't given it much thought, until now. I felt that flutter in my chest again and then the dampness in my panties.

I could have spent a full day in the lingerie store, there were so many sexy things I'd never seen before, as it was, I spent over one hundred fifty dollars on bras, panties, more thigh highs with alluring patterns, a garter belt and some silk stockings. I was surprised at how much good underwear and bras cost, I'd been ordering the buy one get the second at half price from the Sears catalog for years. On the way home Mary told me in a soft voice that when I wore the lingerie, I would feel very fuckable indeed. Who was this woman, and what did she do with the prim and proper Mary I'd known all my life?

R410a
R410a
2,960 Followers