The Summer of 1969 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a quick shower, dried and did my hair. I had recently had the beauty shop soften my hair so that it was wavy and less curly. Knowing Orin loved it pulled back and pinned at the sides I did my hair as such, he also liked when I used a little makeup and red lipstick. Not cherry red, a darker more subtle red. Standing naked in front of my bed I smiled as I went about picking the sexiest lingerie I had to offer, I wanted to be desired without looking slutty. I was about to call Mary but decided against it, telling myself I was a big girl, I knew how to dress and act for a guy to want to screw me.

I chose a black garter belt with floral patterned sheer stockings, a muted yellow matching bra and panties, my grandmothers pearl necklace with matching earrings. Then slipped into a simple cotton house dress adorned with small blue flowers on a yellow background, the cherry on the sundae was the three inch black heels. As I looked in the mirror admiring my ass and long legs I inched the hem of my dress up to my waist, checking my undies one last time, there was a fire beginning inside that only Orin's hose could extinguish.

I watched Orin walk from the barn toward his place. I opened the window enough for the aroma of food to not only waft out to greet his nostrils, but to yell for him to shower and put on clean clothes for breakfast. He wasn't able to see me with the sun shining on the window, but he did yell back a complacent sounding *okay*. Twenty minutes later I heard a knock on the door and hollered *come in*, to which nothing happened. I walked to the door, opened it and smiled.

"Orin, you don't need to wait for me to open, you know that."

"Well ma'am after last night it's obvious I don't know much at all."

I stepped to him in tears as my arms went around his neck leaning in to kiss. He held me back from his body and spoke.

"Don't play with me Addie, I can't take anymore of this. I'll put in my two week notice so you can find somebody else to torment."

I physically forced myself against him, a full body press, my lips seeking his with desperation, my tongue fluttered across his lips as he softened slightly. I felt his soft embrace as he held me tight, he didn't push into me, so I pushed into him. He groaned softly and asked me not to tease, please don't be like this if it's not going to lead to anything significant.

"Addie, I know I said I'd wait for you to make the calls, and I have, but your decisions are conflicting, I don't want to do it like this anymore. It'll be better if I just go away."

I put my head on his shoulder and sobbed some more, when I caught my breath, I pulled back so I could look into his eyes.

"Orin, don't go. Stay here and make love to me, I'm so sorry for sending mixed messages. I want you, I need you Orin, my body aches for your attention. Stay with me, please. I want to feed you breakfast and then I want you to show me all about making love. In the days ahead I want you to show me everything you know. I want to be your girlfriend, and ... I want you moved into my room by tomorrow night. Can we do that Orin?"

He was smiling as he nodded, pulling me to himself for kisses, my left hand taking his right hand, placing it directly on my mound. As it touched, I gasp and shook slightly. Orin asked if I was okay, I nodded, it was the first time a man had ever touched me there and I loved it being him. I ground into his hand as he completely cupped my sex over the dress, when I broke for air, I suggested we eat while the food was hot. While doing the dishes he stood behind cupping my breasts, feeling and kneading gently, softly plucking my nipples once in a while. He had the top three buttons open before I realized what he was doing, his hand slipped inside the dress and came in contact with my breast.

He growled softly as he felt the thin silky material. I dried my hands and spun to face him, his eyes full of lust, his hands full of breast, and his erection impossible not to notice. I reached down to grab his tented jeans, he pushed forward humping into my hand, I wanted that thing inside me... Now.

"Orin, take me to the bedroom, I want to undress for you. I put on the sexiest lingerie I have, I hope you'll like it."

Continued in part two: