All Comments on 'The Summer of 2004 Ch. 01'

by NYCSTUD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good job

i can't believe no one's commented on this yet! good job, well written and hot. you threw me off a little bit with Robert's expression of disgust at one point in the story, though. i hope that's cleared up in the succeeding parts. but over all, very good story. can't wait til they fuck.

Veritas_AequitasVeritas_Aequitasalmost 15 years ago
Off to a great start

Awesome first chapter. The dream sequence was fucking hysterical!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

("What an asshole I am," I said out loud. I didn't care if the lake air carried it to Robert's ears. I felt like such an idiot.)

--it's too bad he didn't keep this close call to a possible beat-down and humiliation and firing incident in mind and learn from it_ cause by not being a cautious, normal, respectful, decent human being- he becomes a slut who lick/sucks/fucks/ his friends, the marine and his father. cheating on the man he claims to love (the marine). trying to seduce his father to have sex with him and be unfaithful to his mother. telling his father he's 'in love' with him and offering himself up to his father- while his mom is upstairs in bed. i'm kinda surprised you didn't have him sexing up his friends' fathers as well. when you mentioned all his brothers- i was sure you were going to have him doing his brothers as well- or offering himself up for his brothers to use/do him.. i've only read this chapter and the last couple of chaps- so maybe he does do that stuff?

regardless of the absence of human decency and restraint in mike_ the story is certainly entertaining- well written too. the dialogs are good. your characters/personalities are good_ you write hot sex scenes. you're very descriptive. well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

GOOD STORY .............DINKYBOOTS

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Good enough to keep my interest

Just started this after reading some of your other stories. Really looking forward to the rest of the story.

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Live finding older, hot stories like this today in 2022

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous