The Summer of '67: The Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In spite of their noisy protestations, the girls were easily scooped up and carried kicking and screaming into the gulf, where they were unceremoniously dumped into the waves. They shrieked until they hit the water, and some wardrobe issues arose from the baptism. As they floundered around, the boys got good looks at forbidden parts of each girl. Caelan learned that the titties on Judy's freckled chest were milk white with pink areoles and cherry sized dark pink nipples, and that Paula's high, tight ass had a little birthmark on the left cheek. He was also learned that no hair was visible on the front of Barbara Ann's pussy.

After the cussing and threats died down, the boys retrieved the surfboards and gave the girls a refresher course. Once again, Barbara Ann's gymnastic abilities made her the queen of the board, and she got hooked on surfing during a long ride to shore from the third break. She still didn't paddle well, and she didn't rate the waves well, but once Caelan helped her catch a good one, she was indomitable.

No sunrays were caught on the loungers until after a boiled shrimp salad was consumed at the beach house, and tanning lotion was carefully applied to the girls, and then to the boys. It was difficult to tell who enjoyed the application more, but the bikini bottoms were all soaked in the crotch, and the boys had curiously arched backs while the lotion was applied to their backsides.

Judy, Danny, Paula, and Marc suddenly decided they needed to clean up and take a nap after all the surfing and sunshine. Barbara Ann looked at Caelan wistfully, but he ignored her and told them to make sure they were clean before they got on his sheets. He turned over on the lounger to lie on his back.

She lay beside him and stared at his face in profile as he lay facing the clouds; 'How could I have been so stupid?' she asked herself. 'He is the most beautiful man I've ever seen, and he was mine! I threw him away, for a cheap thrill with someone I came to hate almost immediately! A moment of foolish hormonal curiosity, and I lost my future husband and father of my children.'

A tear ran down her cheek; she dropped her forehead to the towel she was using as a pillow, and wept silently.

What she didn't know was that Caelan's extraordinary peripheral vision saw it all: the wistful look, the stare, the self-analysis, the tear, the quiet weeping. He wondered if her angst was because she wasn't up there getting fucked like her friends, or whether there was a more compelling reason. She had offered herself as a 'fuck friend' last night, but he knew there was a good chance he could not separate passion from love with her. Plus, he knew far more about her year of 'finding herself' than she thought he did, and 'kissing frogs' was hardly the whole story.

'Oh, well', he decided, 'I wanted her to learn the difference between good sex and love; she seems to have found plenty of good sex, but did she also find love? If she did, why is she here? Hell, if she DIDN'T, why is she here?

On the other hand, you are the one who cut her loose, so what she did is none of your business, is it?' He sighed.

"Would you like to surf a little more, Barbara Ann?" "No, I don't think so," she mumbled. They lay there in silence for a few minutes. Suddenly, she piped up, "Maybe we should! Will you help me? The waves are big today."

She struggled mounting her board in deeper water, and he had to help her. The waves caught her before she could climb on; she wallowed around in his arms and clung to him while the wave passed. Her bikini was tied too loosely, and the top kept getting pushed down by the waves, exposing her firm, round tits. She even almost lost her bottoms once, when she dove under a big wave and came back up facing away from him with her magnificent round ass on display and the bottoms around her knees. He well remembered the buns of steel, covered with the softest, smoothest skin he'd ever touched, and he learned for certain that her little pussy was now bare.

"You were so coordinated and athletic this morning; this afternoon you are a klutz who can't keep her suit on, much less surf. What happened over lunch, Barbara Ann?"

The soft brown eyes were hooded, the eyes of a seductress: "It's so much more fun this way, don't you think?" "Why, Barbara Ann McLaughlin, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to seduce me!" Caelan exclaimed in faux horror. "Can you just carry me back to shore, Caelan? Please? I'm just so tired."

He gave her a knowing smile, hooked the rope from the board over his wrist, and picked her up...in a fireman's carry, across his shoulders! She squealed, wiggled, and giggled all the way back to the camp, but found a way to hump his shoulder while she did all that.

After he set her down, she cocked her head to the side, smiled provocatively, and said, "I'm not going to relent, Caelan. I messed up last summer, but I learned a lot this past year. You told me I didn't know the difference between good sex and love, and you were partially right. I did... I do, love you, but I had that love mixed in with the amazing sex. Now I know, and I'll never disrespect you again -- I'd rather die!

If you are willing to treat me like the new person I am, we can let our relationship develop naturally."

"We don't have a relationship, Barbara Ann. We are old lovers who have become strangers over the past year, and I don't trust you enough to relight the flame. Fucking my friend fifteen minutes after proclaiming your 'true love' for me is kind of a deal breaker, you know?"

"I want to tell you the story, but I want to do it when you aren't already certain you know it. I'll say again: my actions were inexcusable! That was a year ago; I'm now 21 years old and a lot more worldly than I was then. So are you!"

"I heard tales about you, Wild Thing, and I saw you around from time to time and at a few parties. You certainly stretched your wings and flew this year. How does it feel to be a woman of the world, like your Aunt Peggy?"

"Ha! Not, counting you, I'm pretty sure my Aunt has more sex in a month than I've had in my life, even if I count hand jobs! You, on the other hand, seemed to be keeping pace with her! Two of your cheerleaders were fellow Owls, and they shared all the juicy details of your adventures together. My evil twin at Kappa spent thirty minutes telling several of my sisters her sordid tale right in front of me, and ended it with 'At least he dumped me; I didn't get stupid and dump him, like someone in the room!'

Do you know what she did then, Caelan? She started crying! She came over, hugged me, and cried on my silk blouse. She blubbered about how wonderful you are, about how she will never find another like you because you are one of a kind, and then asked me, 'don't you agree?' I told her I did, and we had a good cry together. She ended it by telling me, 'He still loves you. I know he does because he punished me for your sins. I'm a strong woman who has always controlled relationships, but he used me anyway her wanted, whenever he wanted. Sometimes he was violent when we fucked, as if he was trying to punish me with his big cock, and, after a while, I realized I was a surrogate for you. He still loves you, but his anger is frightening; if you ever get with him again, be careful!'

Was she right, Caelan? Were you punishing me when you fucked her, and the cheerleaders, and the other little dark-haired waifs you fucked this year? Because if you were, take it out on me! I'm here, I deserve it, and I need to feel your anger to help me heal."

Fury distorted his features: he grabbed her, drug her to a lounger, sat down on it, and laid her across his legs, with her hips over his thighs, facing to his left. "You are going to wish you'd never asked for this, you deceitful slut!" He ripped her bottoms down and off her feet, drew back, and hit her ass with a resounding splat! She jumped on his lap, but his left arm kept her down. He swatted her ass again, on the other cheek, just as hard, and she cried out in pain!

He directed the next to the back of her thigh, then back to her ass, and then spread her legs wide and spanked her ass next to her 'cheating cunt'. She cried out in surprise, and clenched her ass, legs, and pussy for the next blow, which fell on her ass. After another dozen licks spread over her lower body, he unceremoniously dumped her on the ground. Without looking at her he ordered, "Go up to the house and soak in the tub. You probably want to use the coldest water you can stand at first, then drain it and replace it with hot water. Go!"

He turned and began running down the beach. She walked gingerly toward the house with her ass and hammies burning, and her cheating cunt tingling. The other four were watching from the deck. "Are you all right?" Paula asked when she got close. "Yes, but my ass and legs are on fire; I need a cold bath!"

"I can't believe he did that to you! We should call the cops!" Judy exclaimed. "No! I brought that on myself. I asked him to do it; all he did was comply with my request. I may not be able to walk tomorrow, and I may have to lie on my belly tonight, but at least he has punished me for my stupidity! I can't go on being ignored and ostracized; maybe now we can at least be friends."

The girls were aghast; the boys nodded, and Danny explained. "It might work, but there is more to it, Barbara Ann. He saw what you did last summer as utter betrayal by someone he had just given his heart to, and he doesn't give his heart lightly. In fact, Kathy is the only other one I've seen him get close to, and she did basically the same thing. He says his distrust of women started in high school when his first 'true love' fucked his best friend while he was out of town visiting his great aunt.

What you're fighting is not only your betrayal, but the betrayal of every girl he's really cared about. You have a hard row to hoe!"

Barbara Ann looked forlorn; Marc interjected: "Cheer up; it could be worse: you could be Theo! The other two 'friends' who took his woman both ended up in the hospital. Theo knows that, and he's keeping his distance. Heck, ol' Chuckie is spending his time this summer with a restorative dentist after he recounted what a great fuck you are to a bunch of teammates, in front of Caelan."

"What? I didn't hear anything about that; I heard he got hurt during spring practice!" "Oh, he did! He caught a pass on a post pattern and the outside linebacker hit him so hard it broke his jaw and knocked several of his teeth out! Want to guess who the outside linebacker was? Let me give you a hint: he's the same guy who warned ol' Chuck that speaking in a disparaging way about young ladies was not gentlemanly and would result in bad karma if it continued. Chuck laughed and called him pussy and a cuck, but Karma caught up with him a month later. It said 'I warned you!' as it hovered over Chuckie while he lay crying on the ground with teeth lying all around. So, Barbara Ann, a spanking may hurt, but at least you have all your teeth and you aren't in the ER."

The three girls were looking at the boys as if they were speaking of the devil. "We call him 'Death Wish' now, because fucking with him will get you killed! He took out a lot of frustration and anger on the bar bells and squat station over the ten months after you shit on him, and put on 14 pounds of steel armor. When he hits you and means it, if you CAN get up, you won't enjoy getting up! Seriously, after the first spring scrimmage the running backs and receivers put five cupcakes on top of the bench in front of his locker with "MERCY" spelled out on the icing. You'd think the coaches would have gotten all over him, but they had heard about Chuckie bragging and the warning he was given, so all they said to him was 'Is there anyone else on your shit list?' He said no, but after that they kept him out of most of the live scrimmages anyway," Marc explained.

"Now for the good news," Danny said with a smile. "By now he is regretting what he did to you. He will return defiant, but also contrite. You need to tell him what you told us when you got here. Give him a chance to apologize and make it up to you. It just MIGHT be the opening you need. But let me reiterate, Barbara Ann; if you fuck him over again, I doubt your body will ever be found!"

Judy got over her fright enough to add, "Don't worry! I warned her I would call Kathy, and then watch until the bubbles stopped floating to the surface and the sharks took her out to sea!"

"Took who out to sea?" Caelan asked from the doorway. Judy jumped at the sound of his voice, but recovered nicely. "We were just talking about a bitch we know. If she keeps fucking up, we plan to drown her and let the sharks have her!"

"Does she know that? Being a bitch is easier if you don't know about the death sentence hanging over you. Maybe she will change if you give her a warning; do you think she would?"

"She's a good person at heart," Paula said, "but she's been catered to her whole life, so she thinks she IS the moon and stars. She's also young and reckless, but she seems to be learning that there are consequences for selfish actions, so maybe it would."

Without missing a beat, he changed the subject. "Well, that's enough about bitches, pain, and consequences! What are we doing tonight?"

"Not much going on Sunday night on the Island, and I'm kind of tired" Danny opined. "How about we get something to eat, come back here and try out your new stereo system? Maybe we can get the girls to dance on the table in a short dress, or something," he added with a devilish grin.

Barbara Ann turned red; the other girls laughed and said "We want to see an all-male review on the table! Your boxers will do!"

They cleaned up at the beach house, changed into street clothes, and ate at the old bar and grill at the harbor. The beer was cold, the food fresh and tasty, the conversation surprisingly relaxed. Barbara Ann, however, walked and sat gingerly, and winced a few times when she shifted on her seat.

When they went back to the Woody to return, Caelan stopped them and said, "I need to apologize to Barbara Ann, and to the rest of you. What I did to her was uncalled for; I'm working on controlling my temper, but in that instance, I let it slip. Barbara Ann, I'm sorry; I shouldn't have taken you up... I shouldn't have done what I did!

Judy, Paula, I apologize for my actions. I was completely out of line, I wish you hadn't seen it, and I want you to call me out if you ever see me start losing my temper again!" They nodded somberly, and then Judy said in a little girl voice, "You can spank me if I do something wrong, Caelan, but not so hard. I like to be tied to a bed and spanked gently and then have the pain rubbed away!" That evoked uproarious laughter, and caused a tingle in the pussies of all three girls.

Barbara Ann snuggled close to him on the ride back, telling him quietly, "I'll accept your apology, but this is part of your absolution." "Part of my absolution?" he asked. She whispered, "There several parts; the first is to let me sit beside you, and the next part is rubbing lotion on my tender spots to relieve the pain." Unfortunately, the back seat heard that, and the laughter and harassment didn't end until they unloaded at the shack.

*** Come on baby, Light my Fire ***

They decided they wanted Caelan's special Nuevo Laredo style Margaritas, and congregated in the living room, each with an oversized glass. Danny was at the stereo, putting a stack of 45s on the changer, and the boys told stories about their football exploits to their girls as a bunch of 'listening music' played. The stack included the Beatles' Penny Lane and All You Need is Love, the Monkees' I'm a Believer and Daydream Believer, Frank and Nancy Sinatra singing Something Stupid, To Sir With Love by Lulu, and a host of other light-to-silly songs like Happy Together, Groovin, and Can't Take My Eyes off of You.

They were finishing their second glass by this time, and Caelan turned thoughtful. "What's happening to our music? Those are all hits, but not a damn one of them can be danced to, and not one has a deep thought! Fine for listening, I guess, but that's enough of that shit! Give me something with a rock and roll beat, some surfing music, some slow-dancing music, or even a challenging folk song, but no more of that shit, please!"

"You're the one with the 'buddy' who manages a record shop! Tell her what you like; otherwise, she will keep giving you the top hits, like these!" Marc challenged. Caelan got up and created a shorter stack of his own, and started it. A Whiter Shade of Pale kicked it off; he asked Barbara Ann to dance, and they all swayed and listened; this was a new sound, and one they liked. Sweet Soul Music and Ruby Tuesday got them moving, and then they snuggled again to Aretha's I Never Loved a Man (the Way I Love You). Stevie Nicks ended the set with a trip on Jefferson Airplane to visit The White Rabbit.

That called for another drink, and more discussion about the direction of music. Opinions were voiced loudly, and words were sometimes a bit tangled. Danny got up with a grin and put together another stack, then sat down and challenged the girls. "What about those table dances? I have the music coming up; who is going first?" He got booed by the girls, but he continued: "You are all wearing shorts, so we won't see anything we aren't seeing when you walk around. I...We, just want to watch you dance on a table! Who's up for it? The next song is a good one! Judy, isn't this your new favorite?"

The Spencer Davis group began the frenetic Gimmie Some Lovin'; Judy jumped up and challenged the other girls: come on -- we've been wanting to dance to this one! I'll get on the table, y'all stay on the floor, and let's show these Bozos!" She hopped on the table, Paula and Barbara Ann stood in front of it, and they wiggled, shook, and jumped around frantically. There was no way to dance sexily to that, but they had fun.

"Stay there! Paula's next!" Danny commanded while the girls stood in front of the table and giggled. 'Come on baby, light my fire' sang Jim Morrison, and Paula hopped on the table and put on a show. The two others joined in, and this music did allow them to light fires, sexually speaking. They stood together laughing after, and demanded fresh drinks.

"Not until we see Barbara Ann dance; her song is next!" Danny warned. She shook her head, climbed on the table, said "I already know what it is," and was posing with hands on hips when the guitar introduced Wild Thing. She strutted around, shook, shimmied, and danced to the music while all five members of her audience were screaming "Take it off!" "Strip for us!" "Come on, show us what you showed the Delts!"

She waggled a finger at them, but turned away, looked over her shoulder, and pulled her shorts down just enough to show the top of her luscious ass. She pulled them up and danced away, but then pulled her blouse up to display her taut belly, and gave a glimpse of the bottom of her tits. The catcalls stopped, and everyone watched with bated breath as she untied her halter top and let it fall, only to catch it and hold it where her the swell of her tits was exposed, but not the aureoles or nipples. Holding that with her right hand and arm, she began pulling her shorts down in front with her left. The elastic band of the shorts slipped over her hips as her hand dropped below her mons and the waistband followed.

"Damn!" Marc exclaimed. "She IS sexy as fuck, isn't she?" Judy asked breathlessly.

Barbara Ann stopped with her hand in front of her pussy; her belly was exposed to where the hairline should be, and they realized she didn't have any. She wiggled her ass, left the shorts hanging just above her pussy, and put both hands on the top, which was bunched up around her tits. He turned her back to the audience, shimmied, and then untied the back of the halter-top. They stared at her bare back, tiny waist, and partially exposed ass above her shapely legs, and Paula said "Shit! She's making ME hot as hell!" Danny pulled Judy's ass against his hard dick and agreed: "Me too!"

123456...8