The Summer of '67: The Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being an apex predator, he had expected the most common response; panties flooding, pheromones released, and immediate abandonment of their date/boyfriend. He was about to put her in the second category -- the frightened dove that was easy prey after a brief pursuit -- when she morphed into the most rare of prey: the kind that rejects him to remain with her boyfriend, even though he can see the desire in her. That prey was the one he most enjoyed; she would require seduction, and he would do it right in front of the Cro-Magnon linebacker he despised.

"Who is he?" Barbara Ann asked Caelan. "Why do you ask?" he responded. "He is kind of...I don't know: scary, maybe? He's such an arrogant pretty boy; is he really a football player?" Caelan laughed, "Yes, and he has some talent, but he doesn't use it. He's only devoted to one thing: himself. He's a male model during the summers, and he's usually in LA. I'm not sure why he isn't there, or why he thinks he's welcome here; we certainly didn't invite him. He's arrogant, vain, and deadly with women. He claims his batting average in bedding girls he wants is 1000, meaning he never fails. Since he seems to have chosen you, I guess I'll be losing you soon."

She looked up at him with a puzzled expression, only to see his possum grin, signifying he was teasing. "Ha ha! I've rejected plenty of rich pretty-boys who think their shit don't stink and no girl can resist them. He's no different!" "We'll see; his game is actually pretty strong, and you are his chosen prize. You can expect a full court press as the day wears on because he can't let his batting average dip below perfect.

It's your choice, Barbara Ann, but if you tell him no and mean it, and he won't take no for an answer, tell me. I don't like him and he doesn't like me, but he won't want to piss me off -- at least not to my face."

Barbara Ann laid her head on his shoulder, pressed his arm to her breast, and simpered; "I'm a big girl. I can handle him, especially knowing I've got a bigger and better hunk to spend the night with. I might tease him a little, but he WILL strike out! That perfect batting average is done, if I'm his prey."

***Beach Blanket Bingo***

Fifteen beautiful girls in bikinis, twenty-one hunky guys in swim shorts, a beautiful sunny day on a beach, plenty of beer and liquor, and a good time was had by all! Girls lying on towels acquiring tans were aided by boys eager to apply lotion to keep them from burning. Everyone tried surfing or body surfing, and wardrobe malfunctions acquainted one with another more completely.

Of the twelve new couples, only two were actually in relationships, so mixing and mingling, teasing and flirting, were a big part of the fun. Barbara Ann, Paula, and Judy got so caught up in the excitement of the afternoon festivities that they didn't realize their favorite men were gone. All three girls were being flirted with by the myriad boys, and Eddie had continued his relentless pursuit of Barbara Ann, who continued to play him off.

"Sweetie, you should give him a try," one of the visitors urged. "He's got a big dick and is dynamite in bed. Plus, fucking someone that gorgeous is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! I know, and so does Sarah. Am I right?" she asked her friend. "Oh, he was magnificent!" Sarah assured Barbara Ann. "Patti and I need to warn you though: you just have to know going in that he's a one-night stand, because being with someone so self-centered and beautiful is too much work!"

"I don't know who you are with, and not taking anything from any of the other hunky males on this beach, but how often does a girl get to fuck a movie star? He's not modeling this summer or going back to school in the fall because he has a role in a movie starting in October, so this is your one chance to fuck a leading man!" Patti warned.

Barbara Ann took a sip and coolly replied, "I'm actually with Caelan Kelly. Do you know him?" "Oh, honey, I take it all back! Are you really WITH him, or just another one of his paybacks for the one who screwed him over last summer?" Patti asked. "Well, I'm the one who screwed him over last summer, and so far he hasn't kicked me out this summer, so I consider myself to be "with him'. Anyway, I agree that Eddie is one-of-a-kind pretty, but Caelan is...well, I think you know."

"I don't personally know, but Sarah does. She was one of his blonde beach bunnies two years ago. Sarah, what is your take?" "Tossing Caelan for Eddie? That would be a monumental mistake! My insides still quake when I think of him! Eddie is technically great in bed, but it's still all about him; you are merely a prop. Caelan, on the other hand, oh my god! Well, you know..." "Yes, I do. Thanks for the reinforcement!"

She looked around for her guy, and saw Eddie heading for her again. She yelled at Paula and Judy: "I'm going to help get ready for the boil; are you two coming?" They grabbed their stuff and hurried to the house, leaving Eddie to fawn over and be fawned over by Sarah and Patti.

The meal was eaten in shifts to accommodate the numbers and insure the food was hot, and they were effusively complimented. The sun was getting low when they finished feeding everyone and went inside to clean up and get dressed for the dance at The Dunes.

The 'special clothing' Judy, Paula, and Barbara Ann had acquired was a revelation: it strategically covered all the private parts, but legs, bellies, upper chest, neck, and arms were bare. The tiny skirts barely covered the matching panties, and the halter-tops were two ties from exposing the luscious boobs they barely covered. "Conservative bikinis for the beach, and now you break these out to dance with a bunch of horny football players? Are you trying to get raped tonight?" Marc asked incredulously as they modeled their 'darling little hostess sets'. "Oh, pooh! The other girls are wearing bikini tops with short shorts or skirts; we just want to keep your attention tonight!" Paula replied.

Caelan and Danny did not comment other than to complement their appearance, but after watching them strut to the Woody, Danny asked, "Did you two wear your fighting shoes? I have a feeling we're gonna need them!"

***Land of a Thousand Dances***

They got there early, but Dunes Danceland was already crowded. One of the bouncers walked over with a grin; bypassing the girls he asked, "Are we here to dance or fight?" Marc gestured at the girls, and replied, "Look at these three: we came to dance, but we may have to fight to protect their virtue... such as it is. Can we stay anyway?"

Bob the bouncer laughed, and said "Follow me -- I'll let you stay, but I'm not going to leave you at a table by the entrance like last time. You are going over in the corner, and these super-nova chicks are going to sit behind the table. It won't afford much in the way of cover, but anything will help...maybe." He seated everyone at a big table marked Reserved, told the ladies they look positively gorgeous, and said he'd send a pitcher of Lone Star on the house. They applauded, thanked him, and took their seats.

He came back with the beer and cups, distributed them and poured. "Bob, it's very nice having you as our waitress, and you having a table reserved for us, but we're a little confused. What exactly did we do to deserve this treatment?" Caelan queried. "Bringing the hottest girls always helps, but I'll have to admit that when the first of your huge teammates arrived they told me they were your guests for the weekend, and that there were bunches more coming, I had a panic attack. This is my way of asking for your assistance in keeping them under control tonight. I really don't want to call the law, but we can't handle all of them if things get out of hand, so I will. Can you guys do that?" "I don't think there will be a problem, but if one starts to develop we will intervene," Caelan answered. "As long as you keep bringing us free beer!" Danny joked, for which he got a middle finger and a laugh.

Halfway through the first beer Surf City started blasting, and Barbara Ann required everyone to dance. The other early-arriving teammates saw them, yelled, and joined them on the floor. Johnny B. Goode was next, and then they twisted, mashed potatoes, jerked, and did the Watusi before the DJ took a break and they stormed back to their table to finish their beers. Caelan bought another pitcher on the way, so the poured another and talked to the teammates and friends who stopped by.

When the music started back up with Surfin Safari, the girls drug the guys back to the dance floor, which was getting more crowded by the minute. They twisted again, jumped and shouted, did the locomotion and the Bristol stomp, strolled around looking for Linda, and helped Del Shannon search for his little runaway. They walked under the boardwalk holding each other, and couldn't help falling in love to Elvis' bedroom voice.

When the DJ took another break, they went back to their table hot and horny. Barbara Ann started it, of course; she grabbed her beer and flopped onto Caelan's lap. His free hand traced expanding circles on her bare side and onto her covered hip. She snuck her hand under his loose partially-buttoned shirt to rub his hard, flat stomach, snuggled and cooed, coming up only to take a drink of beer. As his cock grew harder, she wiggled around on it, and made little noises into his chest.

Paula and Judy were similarly mounted and making similar sounds when a late-arriving group of teammates and dates reached their table. Eddie seemed to be sharing a pretty girl with Gary, which gave Caelan momentary relief. When the music started, however, Eddie immediately asked "Can I have this dance with your girl? I'll bring her back unscathed." Since the DJ was playing fast songs at the beginning of every set, Caelan nodded. Barbara Ann lightly hopped off his lap and led Eddie to the dance floor.

"Don't worry; she just wants to torture him a bit," Judy said, although she sounded more hopeful than certain.

There were no tables or seats left inside, so Caelan showed the late comers to the slab outside, where a waitress eagerly seated and waited on them. "The speakers outside are as good as those inside, so you enjoy the music, have a nice, uncrowded dance slab, and also get to enjoy the beautiful evening," he encouraged. "This is great!" Leo assured him. He patted a chair: "Sit with us for a while and tell us your plans for the summer. Are you three staying down here until fall camp starts?"

The conversation flowed easily, and the adept waitress kept the beer flowing. When the music changed to the first of the slow songs, Caelan knew that meant there would be several in a row before the set ended. He excused himself and started back up the stairs to check on Barbara Ann and Eddie. She was a big girl and she had to decide for herself, but he preferred to assess the situation with his own eyes rather than rely on her version later.

He stopped himself on the second step, walked back around the building, and went up the front steps into the thickest part of the crowd. He worked his way through until he gained a hidden view of both the table and the dancers.

No one was at their table, so he surveyed the dance floor, and quickly spotted Eddie. At first, he couldn't see who he was swaying with, but confirmed it was Barbara Ann when they slowly turned. He thought she saw him, but then she looked up at Eddie adoringly, laid her head on his chest, and molded against his body. Caelan's anger boiled as he watched, and he started to go cut in.

Before he moved, however, he realized he was angry at himself for getting caught up in her web again. Paula's advice was good advice: let her have her head; if she chose Eddie that made the decision to erase her from his life an easy one. Well, maybe not that easy, given the heartburn he suddenly felt, but he knew from experience that would heal.

Rather than keep watching, he made his way to a table full of teammates sitting in the front corner away from the dancing. They offered him a seat, and they rehashed many of the same questions and topics hashed when he was outside while the slow dancing continued. Caelan noticed Barbara Ann raise her head and look around, look disappointed, and then ease her body away from Eddie's.

When the DJ took another break, Eddie escorted Barbara Ann toward the table, where the other four were just sitting down. They had a brief conversation with the others before Eddie led her down the stairs to the parking lot.

Caelan excused himself and followed; best to know rather than speculate, or rely on her to tell the truth later.

"He's not at the Woody; let's go look in back, where he took his friends" he heard Barbara Ann say. "Wait! I saw someone that looks like him over there, behind that pickup; it looked like he was with a girl!" Eddie suggested. She turned and marched resolutely in the direction he pointed, with a grinning Eddie following closely.

As soon as she got behind the pickup, she exclaimed, "There is no one here! Are you sure you saw someone?" "Maybe they got in that van; it's the one some of his friends came in," Eddie redirected. They walked over, Eddie pulled the sliding side door open, and Barbara Ann leaned over and looked inside.

Eddie pressed his cock against her ass, put his arms around her, kissed her neck as she straightened up, and suggested, "Since no one is using it, we should. I've wanted you since the moment I saw you upstairs, and I know you want me. Climb inside and I can show you what it's like to make love to a Hollywood star."

Caelan had moved across the lot and was standing at the back corner of the van; he could hear everything said, but could not see it. "Eddie, I told you; I'm not going to have sex with you! You were just my dance partner while Caelan was outside. Now, let's go back." He heard whispering, and then "Eddie!" She screamed, "Give me my top back! Eddie, stop that!" Lowering her voice she requested, "Give me my top and let me go back inside. If you do I won't tell Caelan what you did, but if you don't, I'm going to start screaming!"

He heard muffled noises. He looked through the back windows and saw Eddie had her leaning backward; he was kissing her while one hand mauled her tit and the other held her round ass, pulling her pussy against his cock. She stopped struggling; his kiss got more brazen, and his hands roamed more freely as she gave in. She seductively whispered, "Okay, you win! Take your shorts off, you big stud! I want to see that huge cock I hear so much about."

Eddie striped his shirt off, dropped his shorts, and put them in the van. He grabbed his cock at the base, waved it at her, and asked, "Do you like what you see, baby? You are going to love how it fills you up!" She pushed herself up, stood next to him, and whispered, "Can I touch it, baby? Can I suck it before it fucks little ol' me? It's so big; do you think it will fit in my little pussy?" He spread his legs, pulled her toward him, and replied arrogantly, "I knew you were ripe for picking! Wrap that little hand around my cock, and then kneel down and suck it!"

She reached for his cock with one hand, and his balls with another, smiling her sexiest smile at him. Caelan's heart was breaking yet again, and he turned to go to his car and leave.

Suddenly Eddie cried, "What the hell, Bitch?! Let go of me!"

"You sorry mother fucker! I warned you to stop! Now I'm going to pull this pitiful excuse for a prick off and crush your nuts so you won't be raping any more girls! You thought I was hot for you! Ha! I was playing you, hoping it would make Caelan jealous and realize he still loves me!"

Caelan heard a loud slap; Barbara Ann screamed, "Help!", and Eddie thundered, "You stupid bitch! Now I'm going to stick your top in your mouth, bend you over, and butt fuck you! After I get through, I'll stick my dirty cock in your mouth and pussy! You and your pitiful boyfriend will always know I used every one of your slutty holes!" Barbara Ann screamed "Help! I'm being raped!", but her cry was soon muffled by the top he held over her mouth. He tore the crotch out of her flimsy shorts with his free hand, ripped her tiny panties apart, and rubbed his cock in her juices. "And now, you get royally fucked!" he threatened!

She spit the top out when he flipped her over and screamed; but he silenced it by grabbing it and holding it over her mouth and nose. He pushed his slick cock against her virgin asshole but she wiggled her hips to keep him from entering. He pressed down on the back of her head, choking her by holding her face tightly against the floor. He worked his cock between her butt cheeks, and pressed it against her virgin asshole.

"How many roles are there each year for Frankenstein's monster, Big Hollywood Star?"

Eddie spun to face the voice, turning Barbara Ann loose; she raised her head, took a deep breath, and scurried up into the van, whirled around to face the door, sat down, and raised her feet. She was poised to kick him if he tried to get back in.

His cock waving in the summer night, Eddie crouched down and raised his fists. "You think you can protect yourself, punk? Go ahead, I'll give you the first shot!" Caelan taunted. Eddie swung mightily with his right hand and missed; he swung with his left and Caelan let it land on his cheek.

"You guys saw that, right?" he asked of three men who had come racing when they heard a girl screaming for help. "We did!" one answered, and then Caelan stepped to Eddie, feinted a right at his face, and hit him in the liver with his left. Eddie's hands dropped and he leaned over; Caelan measured him for a right and split his left cheekbone open. He tried to straighten up, only to have the skin over his right cheekbone split with a short left hook.

Eddie knew he was in trouble; Caelan had made his intention to maim him clear, and even if he won the fight, he had no doubt the bitch would press charges. Either outcome would end his Hollywood career before it began. His only chance was to get out of here and get off the island before he got maimed or arrested!

He tried to push past Caelan so he could escape, but a big hand caught him under the chin, crushed his throat, and raised him onto his toes. An iron fist broke his ribs, and then split the skin above his right eye. The hand released his neck; he slumped, and a fist broke his nose. Another blow loosened teeth and rearranged his jaw, and then another split the skin above his left eye.

Caelan was holding him up by his neck, fist drawn back, preparing to deliver the coup de grace, when several men grabbed him from behind, and Barbara Ann dove from the van to hug him, begging "Please don't kill him! I don't want you in prison! He's not worth it!"

"Dude, stop! You got him good; don't kill him!" one of the three yelled from behind him.

His berserker blood was coursing through his veins, but somehow the warnings broke through. He turned Eddie loose, but bitch-slapped him as he crumpled to the sand.

"Dude, you need to get in your car and leave; several people heard the girl yell, and the bouncer called the cops!"

Barbara Ann reached for her top and exclaimed, "Let's go! I don't want you to get arrested!" "Sit back down in the van, Barbara Ann. You three stay where you are. I want the cops to come, and we will each tell them what we saw. He's done this shit to more than one girl, and this asshole's reign of terror ends tonight!"

Caelan walked to his Woody and grabbed a small beach blanket from the back. Although no one could see her, he told her to cover up but stay as she is until the cops come so they could see what Eddie had done.

That didn't take long; a deputy sheriff arrived first, followed in seconds by a car from the PAPD. They were directed to the van, where Caelan and the three boys stood in the open, hands out from their sides, as Caelan had directed. It took only a couple of minutes to sort things out after they saw the condition of the girl in the van; clothing torn to shreds, a swollen eye, and in a rage at her attempted rapist, who lay naked in the sands beside the van, moaning.

1...345678