The Summer of '67: The Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What he really thought was displayed on his face, but he answered in a sanguine manner, "That's a very nice offer. What do you want to do?" Given the opening, they all agreed it would be a lot of fun, and wanted to go. They had relaxed, and were chattering about it when Caelan spoke again.

"I'll go since you all want to," he said, looking at Barbara Ann, "but I'm warning you right now that I don't trust any of them. It's true that I have very little to go on, but my instincts are keen and they rarely fail me. My instincts are telling me not only no, but hell no, run away and hide!"

The exasperated tone was back in Barbara Ann's voice, "Caelan, they are just different! They aren't dangerous; they are very nice. You will like them, if you give them a chance!"

"I doubt that very seriously, but I know you want to go, so I'll go with you. Fair warning, though; if I smell a rat, I'm out of there, and I expect you all to go with me!" "Caelan," she argued, "you're making something out of nothing! Why makes you think they are dangerous? You just met them, and you barely talked to them!"

"Did none of you smell the marijuana on them? Did none of you see the way she checked ALL of us out, men and women? Surely you didn't miss the way he attached himself to Barbara Ann, after looking her over like a hungry wolf!

Look, maybe I'm wrong, but my instincts tell me I'm not. They are not like us; they don't have the same value system, they don't follow the same laws, and they look at sex and love very differently. All I'm asking is, be alert; if I'm wrong, no problem. But if I'm right, a little caution could save us all a lot of trouble."

"Really? You smelled marijuana on them? Half the campus smell like marijuana on Friday night, Caelan! What is so wrong with them using it? It's legal over there!" "True, but not here, and there was something about the smell that seemed off. Anyway, let's just be careful." Everyone agreed that would be wise, so they changed and went to the beach.

Caelan served carne guisada with Mexican rice and beans for lunch, and then they 'took a nap', meaning screwed like bunnies for an hour or so. The girls ran the boys off at three thirty and began to 'get ready', after laying out the clothes they wanted the boys to wear.

"A sports coat?" Caelan asked incredulously, as he walked stark naked into the bedroom after his shower. "Are we not at the beach in the summer?" "Please, Baby, for me. I want you to really impress them tonight! Dress up for me tonight; I'm dressing up for you!"

"Or is it for Yves?" he mumbled under his breath. She heard him, but refused to take the bait and continued getting ready.

Caelan circled the Woody around to the back of the Camerons' house so they could park on concrete, given that the girls were wearing heels. Their short cocktail dresses shown and shimmered, uncovering the lovely legs, elegant necks and shoulders, and a hint of boob, while displaying the fit, toned bodies beneath.

The evening started well, with good wine and mixed beverages, and Caelan began to relax enough to enjoy engaging in conversation with the Europeans, who were on their best behavior. The hor d'oeuvres were tasty, and the quiche served as l' entrée was equally good. The first two courses were consumed with wine, which was also served before and after; his friends showed little restraint, in spite of his warnings.

By the time the chef announced that the Plat d' resistance was to be served, the atmosphere was most convivial and the effects of the wine were showing on the faces of the diners. Caelan had stopped drinking and started sipping long before, in an abundance of caution, but the others were far too caught up in the festivities to be cautious.

The first sign of concern he caught was Yves' furtive nod and signal to Ernst, who left the room and returned with a large carafe of wine. Caelan noted that Ernst poured wine for each of the guests first; Calen set his still mostly-full glass of wine down on and end table near him and picked up an empty glass. After Ernest poured, he thanked him and waited until he turned his back and walked away. Keeping his body between the table and the others, he deftly exchanged glasses. He sipped his wine and waited to see if his friends started acting differently.

Ernst set that carafe aside and refilled the glasses of the Europeans with another. They looked at one another and exchanged knowing looks and subtle toasts. Although he still had no proof, he was now certain that they were being drugged.

Within minutes, the girls began acting high as kites, and not in a 'too much wine' kind of way. His teammates and the girls were in a tight group with Yves, Bridget, and Hans. Ernst was keeping Caelan in a separate conversation about American football, about which he knew next to nothing. Being certain his job was to distract, Caelan cut the conversation short and turned to his friends.

He joined them and proclaimed, "We should go. It's getting late and we have to work out early tomorrow!" His sanguine friends laughed at him, petted him, and hugged him, assuring him it was early and things were just fine! Barbara Ann even made fun of him, laughingly teasing, "Poor baby! He's tired already, and it's only 10 o'clock!" "You can take a nap on the couch and we will wake you when it's time to go!" Danny taunted.

Wearing his sternest look, and speaking in his sternest voice, Caelan coldly stated, "I warned you before we left that we needed to take it easy tonight! If you don't come with me NOW, I'll leave you here and you can walk home in your good clothes and shoes!" They taunted him in return, and Yves offered to take them home in his car after the party ended. Barbara Ann promptly agreed, and dismissed Caelan to "Go get your beauty sleep and let us have some fun!"

Angry and hurt, he thanked his hosts, said he was sorry he was so tired, and that he hoped to host them at his house at a future date. They nodded and said all the right words, but he could tell they were suspicious. Their suspicion was correct: he intended to go directly to the deputy he knew well and inform him that drugs and drugged people could be found at the Cameron house.

Smiling, he asked Bridget to have someone get his coat, and excused himself to go to the restroom. Hans said he needed to go too, and when they returned to the parlor, joints were being passed around. "You gotta try this, Baby! It's a Ti stick, and it's really good!" Barbara Ann slurred.

He turned to Bridget and asked, "Thai stick; isn't that marijuana laced with opium?" She laughed and offered him a tour of the house before he left. She took his right arm and pulled him toward the main hall, saying he should go home, relax, and allow his friends to 'let their hair down and indulge a bit'.

He felt a blow to the head as he left the room on her arm, and the next thing he remembered was waking up on the floor with a bloody, throbbing head. It was still dark outside, but he felt he had been lying there for a long time. There was a pool of sticky blood on the floor by his head.

He was in pain and unsure of whether he could move, but as his memory returned, he realized he and his friends were in great danger. If they were willing to knock him out, maybe try to kill him, to keep him from upsetting their plan, what were their plans?

He reached out, grabbed a chair, and sat up holding onto it. The pain made him want to scream, but he held on tightly, and stood. It took a few minutes to get his balance; when he steadied and could walk, he took an iron poker from the fireplace as a weapon, and went looking for the others.

His equilibrium was bad, he was dizzy, and his vision was blurred. The movement had started the blood flow from his scalp wound again, and he realized he most likely had a serious concussion. That was inconsequential compared to being dead, so he forged ahead. With his left hand balancing him by pressing on the hallway wall, he moved toward where he remembered the bedrooms being.

In the smaller bedroom he found Paula, Judy, Hans, and Ernst lying on a king size bed. They were sleeping naked, were draped across one another, and had obviously been having sex because he could see dried cum all over the girls' faces, and caked around their pussies and asses. He fought a dizzy spell and a nauseous stomach, held on to the doorframe for balance, and forced himself to continue his search. Although he feared what he would find, he was steadfast in his quest to find Barbara Ann.

She was in the master bedroom, with Yves, Danny, Bridget, and Marc. All were asleep, but he could see dried cum on both the men and the women. Marc was lying on his stomach, and there was dried cum between his butt cheeks, as if he had been ass-fucked, and also around his mouth.

Caelan moved closer to the bed. Barbara Ann was lying on her back, with Danny's hand on her tit, and her hand beside Yves' cock. Bridget was lying between her widespread legs, with her head resting on Barbara Ann's thigh. There was dried cum on almost every exposed part of his beloved's body, including her face and hair. Her pussy was red and swollen, and crusted cum and girl juices coated her stomach to her thighs, and the part of her ass he could see.

The bed was covered in cum and juices, and the room reeked of sex and ass.

Sick to his stomach, he started backing out of the room. As he turned, he saw a 16 mm movie camera on a tripod that was facing the bed. He froze, looked around and saw another across the room. He quietly moved around the room and picked up the metal cases containing the reels that were lying beside the tripods. There were others lying on the table by the wall, but he couldn't carry more and still protect himself.

He walked back toward the door, but spotted a SLR camera and several rolls of film on the nightstand by Yves. He returned, set the poker down, tucked the rolls of film in his pockets, tucked the 16mm movie canisters under his left arm, and grabbed the poker in his right hand.

As he moved quietly back toward the door he heard something; whipping around, he saw that Yves was awake! He had opened the drawer in the nightstand, and was reaching into it. He withdrew a pistol from the drawer, put his finger on the trigger, and was swinging it around toward Caelan. Raising his weapon, Caelan took a quick step to the bedside and brought the iron poker down hard on Yves' head, just before the pistol centered on him.

The splat the poker made as it hit his head was satisfying, but the noise of Yves' pistol hitting the carpet made Bridget stir. She wiggled her body between Barbara Ann's legs, resettled her head on the mons, just above her encrusted pussy, and went back to sleep. Caelan lowered his weapon; he wished she had awoken and gone for the pistol so he could crush her head as well.

Caelan turned his attention back to Yves', whose head was split open and bleeding all over the sheets. When he saw the terrible damage, he looked at the poker and saw that the hook had struck him in the skull just above his temple. Yves' eyes were open and staring, but Caelan could see gray matter through the hole in his skull and blood continued to pour out of the grisly wound; he was dead or dying.

Caelan surveyed the sorry scene again, burning it into his brain against that moment of weakness in the future when one of them tried to befriend him, and walked away. The fury he felt made him stronger and he walked more steadily, but he knew he wasn't up to a tussle with the two Germans. He wiped the poker on the carpet so the blood wouldn't make it slick by running down onto his hand, and carried the weapon at the ready, with the hook just above his shoulder.

He surveyed the other bedroom; no movie cameras, but there was another professional-grade SLR camera and two rolls of film on top of the night stand. He stealthily took the film, but was tempted to club both the Germans to death in their sleep for their roles in this debacle. Then he realized that, If he clubbed them, he'd need to club the blonde and redhead, and go back to the other room and club the others, because all bore some degree of responsibility for this fiasco!

He turned, found his way to the door, and left his former girlfriend and former friends lying there naked, intermingled with their lovers.


1...345678