The Summer of '67 thru '68

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeez, Caelan, it's a good thing we came up here! You would have killed any poor girl that tried to take all on that anger by herself! I'm not sure my sister is going to survive, as it is! Now, come eat breakfast, and you can pound ME for a while, if you still need anger management."

Amelia didn't appear for about 5 minutes, and when she did she was tightly wrapped in a robe. She eyed him leerily, and sat across the table from him. "What's the matter, Sis?" Peggy asked with a grin. "He's not human! I felt like a Tyrannosaurus was fucking me!" she exclaimed.

Caelan kept eating, but observed nonchalantly, "You wanted to be bred, so I bred you. Besides, you started it last night, fucking me in my sleep." Peggy laughed and added, "He's right, you know. Want another round?" "Maybe in a month or so, if my vagina and anus are healed by then!"

"Caelan, Baby," Peggy cajoled, "listening to you rant while you fucked me and my sister, I'd almost think you were still in love with my little niece. Why would you be so mad at someone if you were over her?"

"I didn't say I was over her, or that I didn't love her. I said she's a lying, cheating, backstabbing cum slut who can't be trusted! I should never have given her a second chance, but I damn sure won't give her a third!"

"Okay, I understand that. I've seen the film, too. Confession time -- we didn't know how bad it was, and we thought if we came up here and had sex with you it would even things out -- I mean, her mother and aunt, for God sakes! We thought then maybe we could shame you into talking to her. She had a nervous breakdown, and her doctor fears she is headed for another, much worse one, because she constantly obsesses about you, and about what she did to you. Over and over and over, like a broken record!

Our plan seems stupid now, but that was our plan when we pulled up here.

Anyway, you have fucked us both silly, and maybe given us both babies -- any chance you could just talk to her, to keep her from going completely insane?"

He waivered, and they both saw it; then he turned cold again. "Not gonna happen. I learned my lesson last time. She talks a good game, but she's a cold-blooded liar, as well as a cumslut!"

Peggy never got her 'seconds'; they packed their things back in her car, took the original negatives along with a bullshit story no one in law enforcement would believe but would accept, and drove back to Corpus, after stopping to buy a couple of pillows to sit on.

Caelan retreated into the darkness that constantly threatened to consume him, filled to overflowing with anger and regret.

***Some roads lead forward, some roads lead back***

After staring out the window for who know how long, Caelan lurched back to reality. He put the film and photos away in a new hiding place in the kitchen, got dressed, and went to workouts. He was still angry, which made taking control of the workouts easier; no one wanted to challenge the bubbling rage they saw in his eyes.

He worked himself and his teammates hard, to the point of exhaustion and beyond, but took the time to build everyone up after their cooldown. Leo, one of the defensive linemen complained, "Dude, you are worse than the coaches! I've never been through a workout like that before!" "Me either; did you work that hard all summer, because it didn't seem to faze you?" asked Lloyd, another defensive lineman.

"I worked hard, and I know you did too. We are all tired of getting beat, aren't we? I don't know what we can do besides work harder; get faster, stronger, and better conditioned. We're giving it our best effort, but we keep coming up short by a few points in important games. Maybe it we aren't as tired we can stop that bullshit."

After showering they broke into offensive and defensive groups and watched film in their respective rooms. As Caelan had alluded, there was ample evidence of tired players making mistakes late in games. They discussed that revelation, and discussed ways they would influence the rest of the team, when they arrived for practice Sunday, to take strength and conditioning as seriously as they were.

"How about we load up and drive over to Barton Springs to cool off?" proposed Marvin, one of the outside linebackers. A few dozen sacks of burgers from Dirty Martin's later, they were sitting on the grass at Barton Springs eating and talking. The 72-degree spring water felt warm in the winter, but cold as ice in the 100-degree heat of the July afternoon.

They swam, dived, and played water games like little kids; in fact, sometimes they played WITH little kids, whooping and hollering while the bemused parents laughed at the big football players acting like ten-year olds. There were a number of hot mommies present, some dressed to thrill, but Caelan warned everyone off anyone married, and they knew he meant it. Some argued mildly, but their respect continued to grow.

'Thank God,' he thought, 'the don't know I fucked two married women, one of whom is a mommy, just last night.' Different circumstances, since they came to seduce him rather than the other way around, but he knew his actions made his words hypocritical.

They swam and played until almost five. "Hey, Caelan, how much extra do we have to run if we go to the Orange Bull and have a beer or two?" asked Greg, one of the wide receivers. "I'm not your momma, Greg. What do you think?" "How about 20 twenties for the big guys and 10 extra forties for us little guys?"

"Planning on have a pitcher or two, huh? Okay, I'm in; what about the boys here?" he asked, waving his hand at the sophomores just up from the freshman team. "They are on their own, although I don't remember players getting carded much when we walk in together" Greg answered with a wink toward the younger players. "Six work for the rest of y'all?"

They waited outside until everyone who committed was there, and then entered as a big group. The guy at the door looked at Leo, Lloyd, and Greg, welcomed them, and waved the group through. Pitchers were bought, icy mugs allocated, and comradery developed as the evening progressed into night. A few had to be driven back to their rooms, and a couple of cars had to be left on the lots, but Caelan and others made sure everyone got 'home' safely.

They followed the same practice and relaxation schedule Friday and Saturday, and helped their teammates move into the dorms or apartments when they arrived Sunday. There was a team meeting Sunday night in which Coach Royal laid out his expectations, warned that bad habits developed and bad weight gained over the summer would be shed before the first game, or you would sit and watch.

He called them to the front and used Caelan and Leo as example of players who used the summer to their benefit, and asked "Why don't I see that kind of lean muscle on some of you? Don't care that much? Lack self-discipline? If you don't look like these guys, if you are dreading the conditioning part of practice, ask yourself why? We have to turn this things around this year, and we need EVERYONE maximizing their abilities!"

Fall camp was tough, but Caelan breezed through it; and when the pads came on, he shown. He began eating at the training table with his teammates, and found ways to get extra time in the weight room. When they weighted and measured them for the roster, he was 6'2.75" and they listed him, rather generously, at 240 pounds.

School was underway, and the fifth-ranked Horns traveled to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum to play the seventh-ranked USC Trojans. After a 13-17 loss, they dropped to number 8, and after they lost their second game at home to Texas Tech 13-19, they fell out of the rankings and even a six game winning streak didn't get them back into the top 25. Of course, even if it had, they lost the last two games of the year, to TCU and a terrible Texas A&M team.

Mike Campbell's defense shut out two teams, and allowed more than three touchdowns only three times, but Fred Aker's split T attack floundered all year, only scoring three or more touchdowns four times. This once-proud program, declared National Champions only four seasons earlier, finished 6-4 overall and 4-3 in the Southwest Conference, and did not earn a bowl berth.

Caelan started and finished all ten games, and earned all-conference second team honors. He had a loud 'fan club' in section 11 that attended every game and cheered him loudly. The club consisted of Peggy and her escort de jour, the three McLaughlins, and whatever three friends they -- usually Barbara Ann -- brought. Other players noticed and asked him about them; he replied they were old friends. When asked whether the good-looking chicks were taken, he shrugged and told them they would have to go ask after the game because he didn't know their status. He did, however acknowledge them after the team joined the fans in singing The Eyes of Texas following the game, but he did it by taking off his helmet, waving it, and nodding to them from a distance.

Caelan had abstained from women, wine, and song all season so he could stay focused on the team and his schooling, so he was ready when five teammates showed up at his apartment a week after the season ended and insisted he go with them to The Orange Bull.

They were having a beer and scoping out the chicks, especially the unescorted chicks, when a gaggle entered together. They were obviously sorority girls, based on their fashionable hair, makeup, and dress. Caelan knew the pretty blonde in the front from one of his classes; she caught his eye, he waved them over, and the boys started grabbing unused chairs for the girls.

Caelan had retrieved the final chair and scooted it under the table; he turned to face the young ladies and catch up on the introduction that had already begun. The girl sitting on his left was Patti, from his class. She introduced him to the others; on his left was the lovely Joyce, a small, dark-eyed brunette, followed by a blonde cheerleader he knew from last year named Wendy; the girl closest to Patti was a raven-haired beauty named Gina, and then he was introduced to the girl on the far end of the big table, Barbara Ann.

His teammates did not miss the look that passed between them, and neither did the girls. When everyone was seated again, they ordered pitchers and fresh mugs, and talked in small groups because it was too loud to talk to those further away. Several rounds of pitchers had been consumed when Patti leaned in and asked, "Okay, spill the beans! How do you know Barbara Ann? We all saw that look you exchanged!"

"We dated for a while last summer... and the summer before, but we are definitely not together anymore!" To prove his point, he lowered his big hand to her slender leg and gave it a squeeze. Her head raised, she eyed him speculatively for a moment, and asked, "Not THAT girl?" "I don't know what you mean," he replied, puzzled. "The girl that caused you to take a vow of celibacy this year, after causing you to try to destroy all women last year; that isn't her, is it?" He shrugged. She immediately told Gina they ALL needed to go to the restroom.

The girls all trooped to the back.

"What the fuck just happened, Caelan? It was looking good all around until the hotties all got up and bailed. Are they coming back?" "I don't know why they left, and I don't know if they are coming back," he answered, and drained his mug. Leo moved from the other end to the chair beside him. "I recognized her as one of your personal cheerleaders in the bleachers, but you said to go for it, so I did. She was pleasant, laughed at my jokes, but deflected my efforts and Mike's efforts to flirt. Is this your summer chick?"

"Look guys," he said to the group now gathered around him, "we went together for a while, but it didn't work out. We aren't together and won't be again, so take your best cut." "Does she know this?" Mike asked, "Because she cheers for you at the games, and could hardly take her eyes off you at the table. Not only that, but she's laughing and talking, but when she looks at you for a moment she looks...I don't know -- sad, or brokenhearted, maybe."

Caelan was about to answer when they pointed at the gaggle returning; they appeared to be on a mission. The guys stood, but remained near Caelan; the girls stopped en masse right beside him, and Patti announced, "You two need to talk!" She's sitting here, and I'm sitting back there for the rest of the night!"

"I was about to leave, ladies, I hate to run, given the great company, but I have an engagement early in the morning and I need to get home," Caelan stated smoothly. Barbara Ann blanched and shrunk back, but Patti said, "The hell you do! It can wait! You aren't leaving here until you talk to this girl!" Softening, she lowered her voice and begged, "Five minutes, Caelan, please. At least let her apologize." He nodded, and everyone returned to their seats.

Caelan politely pulled out her chair, sat down, took off his watch and laid it on the table, picked up his fresh beer, and quietly said, "Five minutes." Tears filled her eyes, but she blinked them away and said, "I apologize. Had I listened to your warning, my life would not be a living hell, Danny wouldn't be in a hospital, Marc wouldn't be in rehab, and Paula and Judy would be dancing for SMU instead of working shitty jobs in their hometowns.

I was haughty, arrogant, a complete idiot asshole rich bitch, and I caused all that! I can't change it now, but I will pay for my foolishness all my life, and all I can say to you is 'I apologize -- I messed up monumentally!'".

"You forgot to add that we would be engaged and living together, that Danny and Marc would be playing football with me, and that I wouldn't hate you so much!" Her dammed-up tears flooded out of her eyes and down her cheeks. "And you wouldn't have fucked my mother and aunt, you bastard!"

***Some people never die, and some never live***

All discussion around the table had ceased as soon as Barbara Ann began speaking, and for unknown reasons, it was quieter in the bar; everyone around the table was watching and listening to them. They didn't know nor care, until she dropped her bombshell. Caelan sat back in his chair and considered her accusation. It was true, of course, but there were extenuating circumstances, dammit!

He stared at his beautiful former love; he saw the mix of anguish and anger on her face and in her eyes, and wondered what his face showed. "Do you want to continue this conversation in here, or walk outside and talk privately?" he asked. She stood, nodded at her friends, and walked toward the back entrance; Caelan followed.

As he walked his anger returned to the forefront, expelling his guilt at fucking her mother and aunt. She stopped by the back door, but he kept walking until he was beside his pickup. He opened the passenger door and walked around to enter on the driver side. When they were seated, turned toward one another, and leaning back on their respective doors, she spoke angrily. "Why did you do that? Do you hate me so much you had to FUCK MY MOTHER AND MY AUNT?"

"I do! But I didn't fuck THEM, they fucked ME! After we watched your starring role in the French movie," he said sarcastically, "I put them in the guest room and went to sleep in my bedroom. I awoke to YOUR MOTHER riding my cock and moaning. I had been dreaming about your orgy WITH THE ASSHOLES THAT I WARNED YOU ABOUT OVER AND OVER, and I thought it was you. I was taking my anger out on you, and by the time I was conscious enough to know, your slut mommy was begging me to cum in her.

Your slut aunt took over after your slut mommy got through with me, and, yes, I punished her for your sins just as I had your mother! But understand -- I did not go into their room and seduce them: they came into mine and started fucking me without my consent or knowledge! Like slut mother like slut daughter, I guess!

And, by the way, they admitted they came to Austin specifically to fuck me!"

Barbara Ann had turned her face away from his fury mid-way through, and was sobbing in her hands. With a broken voice, through her sobs, she agreed, "I guess we are sluts! All of us! They told me I needed to get over you, because I was just a piece of pussy to you, and then told me about you fucking them so angrily, all the names you called them, and how you kept calling me a bitch in heat and a slut. They made it sound like you raped both of them, but I knew better even then. Your story is pretty much what I suspected happened."

Her makeup was smeared by her tears; her shoulders were hunched against the hurt, and she was wringing her hands. She looked like shit... and yet watching her touched his heart.

"Barbara Ann, I'm sorry I spoke so harshly. It wasn't all on them. They were right: I was -- am angry, and I took it out on them...but they did start it -- I did not!"

"I believe you, but why didn't you come see me in the hospital? Why didn't you punish ME? Why did you punish THEM for what I DID?"

"I might have killed you if I had confronted you in the bed that morning, lying there naked with Yves cock in your hand, Danny's hand on your tits, and BREEJITs mouth on your pussy! When that motherfucker got the gun out of the draw and I smashed his head in with the fireplace poker, I seriously considered doing the same to you, Danny, and Bridget. Marc looked like he had been ass- and mouth-fucked, so I was going to let him live; but you, I seriously wanted to kill! Remember how you made fun of me for warning you before we went, and the cutting things you said when I told you we needed to leave? How did that turn out for you, miss-know-it-all?

And when I watched your sexual prowess in the film and looked at the photos with your mom and aunt, I wanted to go back in time and kill every damn one of you! How could you fuck EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, BARBARA ANN? I knew you love sex, but that was nasty, dirty, and obscene - not a bit of love or affection involved -- just fuck and suck, sometimes two or three at a time! God-fuckin-damn, girl! How could you?!!!"

Her sobs became a torrent, her body heaving and shaking. He watched her agony and felt a tinge of regret, but she brought this upon herself, so he sat stoically and waited for her response.

When she had cried herself out, she wiped her face with her hands and looked up at him. "I know you won't believe this, but I don't know WHAT I did, much less WHY I did it!"

"Wanna watch the movie? I've got some popcorn; you can invite your friends and I'll invite my teammates, and we can watch your debut. You might pick up some new business that way," he said, with malicious intent.

"I don't want my friends or yours to see, but I want to watch it. It can't be as bad as you are making it seem!"

"Okay, we will! Do you need to go tell your friends? If they heard us, they may think I kidnapped and killed you!" "No. I'm a big girl. No one will call the law."

He started the truck, drove down Guadalupe to 19th, and then over to IH 35 and across the river to his apartment on Riverside Drive. They did not speak, but he saw in the light of the streetlamps that she had stopped crying and looked resolute. He also noticed that her short dress was not covering much of her beautiful legs, but he quickly looked away. 'Yes, she's still gorgeous, but she's also still your worst enemy! Keep your guard up, dumbass!'

She looked around his apartment from the living room, and he could tell she approved. He hadn't watched the cursed films or looked at the damned pictures since he bought the antique safe and transferred them into it. In fact, he had almost burned them when he made that move, but decided to keep them in case he ever went brain dead and started falling for her lies again.

He took them out of the safe and rewound the film of the last game that he had watched again yesterday. He put it away and replaced it with the film he had callously labeled "Slut gone wild" with athletic tape on the canister. She read his writing on the tape and blanched. 'How bad is this going to be?' she asked herself.