The Summer of '67 thru '68

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to back away, but he scooped her up, held her against him by both ass cheeks, and warned, "Kiss me like you did the last time, or I'll bend you over the front of the car, pull my cock out and ruin the paint job on your niece's new car!"

She looked wild eyed at first, but saw the tease in his eyes, relaxed, and teased back, "Sorry, niece, but he isn't giving me much of a choice, unless you want your paint ruined." He flipped her into the bridal position, wrapped his arm under her until he was holding her tit with one hand and his other hand was under her dress holding her somewhere around the junction of her ass and pussy. By her moan, the others knew it was her pussy.

They kissed and kissed, until two women were pulling on him and fussing at them both. He pulled his big finger out of her wetness and lowered her breathless body to the tarmac. "Damn!" was all she said.

"I knew I should have had Daddy bring everything up here!" Barbara pouted. Caelan laughed and challenged, "How do you know I'm not fucking him too?" Barbara Ann and her mother beat on his arms and shoulders, and Peggy laughed.

"You still owe me one, Peggy Sue" Caelan reminded. "I'll be collecting on that real soon, you hear? Keep that pussy wet and ready; I'll be coming in hot!"

She joined her niece and sister in beating on him, but they were all giggling by this time.

Barbara Ann stopped, crooked her head to the side, and challenged, "It's my turn for a kiss, isn't it, Big Boy?" He picked her up in the bridal carry; she turned for her kiss, but he tossed her into the air, caught her above his head by the waist, and slowly lowered her until his forehead was even with the hem of her dress, which was even with her wet pussy.

"Would you look at this little slut? She doesn't even wear panties under a mini-dress! Where did your panties go? You were wearing blue panties when we left your apartment; you showed them to me!" he crowed. She wiggled and giggled and ordered him to let her down!

He lowered her until her pussy was mouth level; he covered her cunt with his mouth, and sucked. She screamed, then moaned, and quit wiggling. "Caelan, the pilot can see you! Stop that!" her mother ordered. His tongue flicked over her clit; she whimpered. He tossed her back up in the air, caught her in the bridal carry, and then set her down. Her dress was still above her round ass, but she took her time pulling it down.

Caelan turned to them and challenged: "You two remember that time in the country club when you ganged up on me? Remember what I warned? Well, let me warn the three of you: if you gang up on me, I'll strip all three of you naked and fuck you until you can't walk. And, yes, Amelia, that means your ass too! In fact, I'll fuck all three of you in the ass until you can't sit! Am I clear?"

"Somehow, I'm not sure you understand how a threat is supposed to work, Caelan, but we will be good," Amelia said with a grin. Peggy promised to be good, and Barbara Ann stated, in her serious voice, "We have a serious purpose, although the way this has gone that's hard to believe. Honey, I just want you to read what they brought, and then talk to me about it. Can you do that?"

"Let's get a few things straight: I'm not your 'honey'. You gave me up -- not once, but twice - and you don't get me back. I'll read what I expect is a bunch of psychological mumbo-jumbo that you paid some PhD a ton of money to concoct, but it won't change the way your treated me as soon as the 'sophisticated continentals' showed up. And then there is what I heard with my own two ears and saw with my own two eyes, in person and on film!"

All three blanched and lowered their eyes, remembering the movie and photos. Barbara Ann recovered first, and replied, "All I ask is that you read and consider the documents. We will take you to your pickup, and leave you alone for the afternoon. We will only ask that you let us take you out to eat tonight, and talk to me when you are ready."

Without answering, he picked up Peggy and Amelia's bags and stowed them in the trunk. He went from door to door opening them and allowing the ladies to take their seats; two gave him deliberate squirrel shots and a grin, but the third was wearing a jumpsuit, so she just showed him tits.

***And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire***

They called at six, told him to wear a suit, and Barbara Ann picked him up at 7. Not surprisingly, Peggy and Amelia were staying at the venerable Driskill, and supper was at the Driskill Grill, a favorite of Austin politicians, as well as President Lyndon Johnson and Lady Bird. Their entrance into the grill caused a lull, and then a stir. Escorting the three gorgeous, bejeweled women wearing short party dresses, he felt as important as any of the millionaires around them.

As expected, politicians and letches of all ilks stopped by to chat with and leer at the beautiful and rich ladies. Unexpectedly, an equal number dropped by to chat with the defensive MVP of the football team. Even more unexpected, as the men stood at the table and ogled the ladies, their women stood there and ogled the big, muscular football star.

Barbara Ann enjoyed being the center of attention when the table was surrounded by men. However, when the word got out that Caelan was number 32 on the football team and the table was flooded by women asking for his autograph while stroking and rubbing on him and showing him boobs and legs, she lost her zest for attention and guarded him instead. When Caelan saw her reaction, he flirted and teased his fans more blatantly while she fumed.

Mercifully, they were left alone when their meals arrived, so they discussed the bios of the men and women that had stopped by to flirt and / or hustle. They were impressed by their suitors; Caelan wasn't. After the game, the UT locker room was filled with rich and famous men, and he was usually hustled by their wives and/or daughters in the lounge after he came out of the locker room. State legislators and the random congressman were minor power brokers compared to UT fans, and the few millionaires here tonight weren't hundred-millionaires like some of the UT fans. Nonetheless, he played along, acting impressed.

In turn, they worked the floor after their meal, and, when the decision to leave was made, it took twenty minutes for all the goodbyes to be said. Caelan had a pocketful of business cards from men and handwritten phone numbers with names from women. Barbara Ann scored more business cards than her rich aunt and mother, and she also had a number of invitations to lunch. Caelan had invitations also; his were for 'dinner and dancing', which he let her know as they rode the elevator up to the room.

The three beautiful women gestured him to a chair, then sat across from him on the couch. "So, Caelan, what did you think of the documents you read this afternoon?" Peggy asked. Amelia and Barbara Ann watched his face carefully, their faces showing concern. He took a deep breath.

"Let's take things one by one. First, I knew they were being drugged; I warned them that they were being drugged! So when I read that they were drugged, I shrugged. Had they heeded my warning instead of making fun of me, life would be very different for all of us, wouldn't it?"

He saw the disappointment on the pretty faces, but forged ahead.

"I also warned them, on the day we met Bridget and Yves, that they were not what they seemed, and that we needed to be careful. I was chided, informed that they were sophisticated Europeans and I was a dumb hick Texan. Barbara Ann slobbered all over Yves as they shared their love of French beaches and derided the beach at Port Aransas. I got up and left; I was gone over two hours and no one even missed me.

When we were invited over to the Cameron's for 'a delicious French dinner', I reminded them that I suspected our hosts were up to something. So, when I read in the report that the two Frenchies and the two Huns were part of a sophisticated team of con artists, what came to mind was 'Yeah, I know; I knew from the start, and I shared that with their intended victims.'

The next finding was that they seduced and/or drugged people with money or good looks into situations in which they were filmed doing things that society would not readily accept, and certainly spouses would not. They then blackmailed them into paying them money and/or making porn films. My response, once again, was 'I'm not at all surprised; refer back to my response to conclusion two."

Barbara Ann was weeping quietly now, and her mother and aunt both looked distraught.

"I always question conclusions drawn by psychologists or psychiatrists after a few sessions and especially of those on the payroll. I don't disagree with his conclusions about why Barbara Ann does completely incomprehensible, immoral, and reprehensible things from time to time; in fact, it only reinforces what I know from personal experience.

So, if you expected me to have some big 'ah hah' moment, sorry. Nothing in the police report or the doctors' records came as a surprise, and none of it changes my stance on this in any way.

Now, it's your turn: what did you expect would happen when I read the official reports?"

Peggy looked at her niece and Amelia, both of whom were weeping, and spoke to Caelan. "We thought you would accept that her conduct was under the influence of -- no, caused by -- the psycho-active drugs she was given, several of which are sex drugs that increase your sensitivity and libido. We thought that knowledge would enable you to look at the films and photos in a different way."

Caelan held up his hand. "Without the disrespect she showed me, her avowed 'beloved', she wouldn't have found herself in that situation, would she? So, they may have drugged her, but she rushed into it, embracing them and forsaking the man she claimed all summer to love above all else.

This is a cause and effect situation; if she doesn't demean me and run to her new lovers, she isn't drugged, the films aren't made, and she doesn't need surgery to repair her mouth, throat, vagina, and anus, nor does she need antibiotics to combat the two venereal diseases they gave her. Likewise, Danny isn't in rehab, Marc isn't in a psychiatric hospital, and Paula and Judy are dancing and having fun while getting a good education instead of working dead-end jobs and hiding at home with their parents -- at age 21!

Unfortunately, there are consequences for bad decisions. Barbara Ann's parents have shielded her from consequences in the past, but this is beyond their abilities. I do hope that the films and photos never get into the public domain, but I'm afraid they will sooner or later; more consequences.

Barbara Ann, my advice is, keep seeing an analyst or counselor. Prepare yourself for the day in the future when you are put in a position to make the decision to cherish your lover or dismiss him, and pray every day that the films and photographs never get released.

Me, I have teammates I love, coaches I respect and care about, and a bright future when my college days are behind me. I wish all of you the best, but this is goodbye -- our final goodbye."

***

The winter turned to spring, and the Longhorns returned to practice. Caelan was the unquestioned defensive leader, and he had pushed his teammates on both sides of the ball throughout the offseason workouts. The coaches stood back and let him, but backed him when someone, rarely, questioned him or balked. He was as driven, as relentless in his studies as he was in preparation for football, and he was on schedule to graduate in May.

Graduating with honors, given his business and petroleum-engineering majors, was unprecedented, and that singular achievement garnered admiration from the faculty and administration, as well as his teammates and coaches. Add in his football prowess and the respect everyone had for him, and he was THE BMOC. That he remained down-to-earth, friendly, and unaffected by his celebrity only made him more popular.

The one kink was that he had completely stopped dating.

The Spring Game came in early April, and Caelan was only scheduled to make a cameo appearance. He was a known commodity, as were a number of his defensive teammates; they would play only a few plays so prospects and backups had a chance to shine... or so Coach Royal said. The affected players were certain it was because he wanted the offense, with a new coordinator, to get a chance to shine.

Caelan didn't mind, nor did the others who would only play the first series; if the offense didn't improve, they were doomed to another mediocre season, and no one wanted THAT.

There were only a few thousand fans scattered across the big stadium, so it was easy for Caelan to spot the group yelling loudly for him. He was surprised -- no, shocked -- to see Peggy and the McLaughlins sitting in their regular seats along the 35 yard line, much less to see them celebrating his lone tackle.

Sitting along the opposite sidelines with his White Team teammates, he had an opportunity to watch their little group without being spotted. They all looked the same, although Barbara Ann seemed to have gained a little weight. She looked as gorgeous as ever, so perhaps it was the loose-fitting blouse. After the scrimmage -- er, spring game -- he waved with his helmet, in acknowledgement, and ran to the dressing room.

A month later, with finals finished, he picked up his cap and gown, and treated himself to a new pair of custom boots. He still had a semester of football left to play, but he had a good-paying summer internship lined up with Texaco, so he had a little extra money. That internship would morph into a job that paid really well beginning in January of 1969. Peggy and her husband may have had something to do with it, but the recruiter assured him it was his stellar grades, leadership qualities, and achievements inside and outside the classroom that got him the job.

Graduation Day dawned bright and surprisingly mild, for Texas in mid-May. Ceremonies went on all day, with one school following another. Petroleum Engineering was a small and exclusive group, so they were wedged in among the larger groups, at 3:30. Caelan's parents and siblings were there, as were a big chunk of his teammates and coaches.

When he walked across the stage after receiving his diploma, however, he discovered that his 'cheering section' from the stadium was also there, along with several additions. Peggy was clinging to an older man who Caelan knew from pictures to be her husband, Gary. Sean and Amelia stood beside Barbara Ann, who was accompanied by four friends: Paula, Judy, Marc, and Danny. They all cheered wildly, which drew the attention of his family, teammates, and coaches as well.

After the ceremony, he celebrated with his family, coaches, and friends for a few minutes, and reminded everyone they were invited to his graduation party on the south end of the garden at Scholtz Tavern. The loud acceptances died down suddenly, and he saw his dad and Coach Campbell looking over his shoulder.

He turned, and found the entire 'cheering section' standing behind him, looking sheepish but unwavering. They congratulated him en mass, and then individually. Caelan was almost overwhelmed to see Marc and Danny, both of whom looked anxious about their receptions, and he spent several minutes hugging them and telling them how glad he was to see them. Paula and Judy gave them a few minutes, and then asked if they could get a hug.

The emotions of their hugs brought tears to his eyes as well as theirs, and he beckoned Danny and Marc to join in. When they finally regained control, he insisted that they, the McLauglins, and the Elliots join him at Scholtz for the celebration. They agreed, although the dark haired, dark eyed urchin stood back and looked down throughout.

The party was almost an hour old when they came in, bearing gifts. Caelan greeted them, assured them gifts were not expected, asked them to put the gifts on the table where his mother was sitting, and took them to the bar to get a beer. They were animated and excited, other than the waif, who still stood back with downcast eyes.

Caelan examined her surreptitiously, decided she looked even more beautiful than ever, although she had definitely gained weight.

The party was roaring after another hour, with tales of Caelan's exploits on the football field dominating. Danny and Marc were well remembered by the players and coaches, who told them they were missed and everyone hoped they would use this as a 'redshirt year' and return to the team.

By nine, they were all drunk, excepting Caelan's mother, teenage brother and sister, and Barbara Ann, who was drinking water. That included his dad, normally stoic, who laughed and hurrahed him as the stories degenerated into Caelan's exploits off the football field. The remaining coaches shook their heads and made their farewells at this point, and left.

Danny, Judy, Marc, and Paula, now totaled, regaled the remaining friends with stories of the King of the Beach Bunnies, the story of how they all met, of Dunes Dancehall, and the ass kicking for an asshole. Several of the players had been at the feast and had witnessed Eddie the Pitiful Prick's demise, which prompted even more stories.

Eyes were sometimes cast at the quiet one, sitting alone at a table drinking water, but her exploits were not mentioned.

The night grew maudlin when Danny again began crying and apologizing to Caelan for their stupidity with the Europeans, which was a story neither his teammates nor his family knew. Caelan interrupted him, embraced him and the other three in a big hug, and told them to forget it, because he had!

Paula, through her tears, asked, "Are we forgiven, Caelan? We were idiots, but we didn't mean for any of it to happen! Please forgive us!" He looked at each of them, and said, "You each paid a high price for that night -- of course I forgive you!"

"What about me? I paid a high price too, and I didn't mean for any of it to happen either. Am I forgiven, Caelan?" They all turned to face the miserable looking little urchin sitting alone with tears running down her face.

Drunk and ecstatic about his graduation and prospects for the future, Caelan broke his promise to himself and told her, "Yes, Barbara Ann; I forgive you. Come join us for a group hug!"

She stood and walked into their arms. They hugged, rocked, and consoled each other as a group, and then Caelan began to hug each individually, assuring them he would always be a friend. Barbara Ann was last, and he was surprised that she unexpectedly held herself away from him. "Come here, you! Give me a real hug if we're going to be friends from now on!"

He enveloped her in his arms and pulled her against him, then froze. He looked around at her parents, who were sitting with his parents, Aunt Peggy and Uncle Gary, then looked down at her in disbelief. He uttered, "What the fuck, Barbara Ann? Are you pregnant?"

She clung to him, but continued to look down. He looked around again, in shock at this development. Both dads stood up, waved the friends surrounding them to join him at the tables, and Sean ordered, "Y'all come over here; they need to talk."

Epilogue

The late afternoon sun shone brightly on the sand as Caelan kept a close eye on the three urchins storming around the beach. The eldest, who was called Dos due to being named Caelan, Jr, raced into the chilly spring waters of the shore break with his four-year-old brother and two-year-old sister close behind. They splashed and screamed, and then raced back to the camp where their father and mother lay soaking up the late April sun on loungers.

Dos was a big kid, all blonde hair and green eyes, full of excitement, energy, curiosity, and adventure. Sean Michael, named for his two granddads, was a two-year younger version of his big brother, if slightly less hyper. Their baby sister, Allison Amelia, was similarly named for her grandmothers, but her dark hair and eyes were those of her mother. Unfortunately, she resembled her mother in more than physical ways; she was a real handful, and totally controlled her precious daddy, upon whom she dotted.